IRC log of xmlsec on 2009-11-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:45:14 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlsec
14:45:14 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/11/17-xmlsec-irc
14:45:16 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs member
14:45:16 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #xmlsec
14:45:18 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be XMLSEC
14:45:18 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM scheduled to start in 15 minutes
14:45:19 [trackbot]
Meeting: XML Security Working Group Teleconference
14:45:19 [trackbot]
Date: 17 November 2009
14:45:46 [fhirsch]
Chair: Frederick Hirsch
14:46:12 [fhirsch]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0040.html
14:47:07 [fhirsch]
fhirsch has changed the topic to: XMLSec teleconf code 965732# agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0040.html , please register with Present+ first_last and update zakim handle, zakim, aaa is handle
14:51:31 [Cynthia]
Cynthia has joined #xmlsec
14:53:21 [Cynthia]
Yes I can, no I didn't scibe at the f2f
14:54:03 [fhirsch]
ScribeNick: Cynthia
14:54:15 [fhirsch]
s/Yes.*f2f//
14:54:26 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM has now started
14:54:32 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.448.aaaa
14:54:44 [Cynthia]
I am dialed in already
14:54:53 [Cynthia]
the connection here is super slow
14:55:10 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:55:15 [Cynthia]
RRSAgent, make log member
14:55:28 [Cynthia]
Zakim, this will be XMLSEC
14:55:28 [Zakim]
ok, Cynthia, I see T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM already started
14:57:29 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: Administrivia: scribe confirmation
14:57:50 [fhirsch]
Cynthia volunteered to scribe
14:57:56 [esimon2]
esimon2 has joined #xmlsec
14:58:39 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-skype
14:58:39 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
14:58:40 [Zakim]
+Thomas
14:58:52 [tlr]
zakim, I am thomas
14:58:52 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate you with Thomas
14:58:53 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
14:58:53 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
14:59:26 [fhirsch]
SAAG 1.1 Last Call warning note
14:59:30 [tlr]
ack thom
14:59:38 [fhirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0028.html
14:59:41 [scantor]
scantor has joined #xmlsec
14:59:42 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
14:59:43 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
14:59:56 [fhirsch]
Publication moratoria
15:00:07 [fhirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2009Nov/0011.html
15:00:19 [csolc]
csolc has joined #xmlsec
15:00:30 [csolc]
Present+ Chris_Solc
15:00:39 [Zakim]
+scantor
15:00:48 [scantor]
Present+ Scott_Cantor
15:01:49 [Zakim]
+csolc
15:02:15 [G-Edgar]
G-Edgar has joined #xmlsec
15:02:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.876.aabb
15:02:27 [pdatta]
pdatta has joined #xmlsec
15:02:36 [Zakim]
+Ed_Simon
15:02:41 [fhirsch]
zakim, aabb is sean
15:02:48 [aldrin]
aldrin has joined #xmlsec
15:03:09 [Zakim]
+sean; got it
15:03:17 [fhirsch]
Present+ Sean_Mullan, Frederick_Hirsch, Thomas_Roessler
15:03:18 [G-Edgar]
I am on IRC, but I will not be able to call in just yet
15:03:28 [Cynthia]
zakim, who is here?
15:03:32 [mullan]
mullan has joined #xmlsec
15:03:37 [Zakim]
+[Oracle]
15:03:40 [Zakim]
On the phone I see cynthia, fhirsch, Thomas (muted), scantor, csolc, sean, Ed_Simon, [Oracle]
15:03:47 [Zakim]
On IRC I see mullan, aldrin, pdatta, G-Edgar, csolc, scantor, esimon2, Cynthia, Zakim, RRSAgent, fhirsch, tlr, trackbot
15:03:49 [pdatta]
zakim, Oracle is pdatta
15:03:55 [Zakim]
+pdatta; got it
15:04:19 [fhirsch]
Present+ Pratik_Datta
15:04:24 [brich]
brich has joined #xmlsec
15:04:28 [Zakim]
+ +1.206.679.aacc
15:04:42 [fhirsch]
Present+ Brian_LaMacchia
15:04:45 [shivaram]
shivaram has joined #xmlsec
15:04:47 [fhirsch]
zakim, aacc is bal
15:04:53 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aadd
15:04:55 [Zakim]
+bal; got it
15:05:40 [Zakim]
+shivaram
15:05:49 [shivaram]
zakim, mute me
15:05:49 [Zakim]
shivaram should now be muted
15:05:57 [Zakim]
+??P46
15:06:07 [Cynthia]
Will not go to last call yet, will wait, too many issues
15:06:41 [tlr]
ack thom
15:06:48 [tlr]
zakim, mute ??P46
15:06:48 [Zakim]
??P46 should now be muted
15:06:53 [tlr]
zakim, mute shivaram
15:06:53 [aldrin]
Present+ Aldrin_DSouza
15:06:54 [Zakim]
shivaram was already muted, tlr
15:06:57 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
15:06:57 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
15:07:00 [tlr]
wtf?
15:07:00 [fhirsch]
zakim, mute thomas
15:07:00 [Zakim]
Thomas was already muted, fhirsch
15:07:04 [tlr]
zakim, who is making noise?
15:07:07 [fhirsch]
zakim, mute me
15:07:08 [Zakim]
fhirsch should now be muted
15:07:14 [fhirsch]
zakim, unmute me
15:07:14 [Zakim]
fhirsch should no longer be muted
15:07:17 [Zakim]
tlr, listening for 10 seconds I could not identify any sounds
15:07:20 [tlr]
ugh
15:07:22 [tlr]
zakim, drop thomas
15:07:24 [G-Edgar]
I am on IRC, but I will not be able to call in just yet
15:07:24 [Zakim]
Thomas is being disconnected
15:07:27 [Zakim]
-Thomas
15:07:27 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-skype
15:07:33 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
15:07:35 [Zakim]
+Thomas
15:07:44 [tlr]
zakim, mute brich
15:07:44 [Zakim]
brich should now be muted
15:07:45 [tlr]
zakim, mute bal
15:07:45 [Zakim]
bal should now be muted
15:08:17 [tlr]
ah, 't was brial
15:08:22 [tlr]
s/brial/brian/
15:08:24 [tlr]
zakim, unmute ??P46
15:08:24 [Zakim]
??P46 should no longer be muted
15:08:42 [aldrin]
am i mute?
15:08:46 [tlr]
zakim, ??P46 is aldrin
15:08:46 [Zakim]
+aldrin; got it
15:09:19 [tlr]
zakim, I am muted
15:09:19 [Zakim]
sorry, tlr, I do not see a party named 'muted'
15:09:19 [Cynthia]
still adding information to the XML encryption v1.1 document, will wait for last call
15:09:22 [tlr]
zakim, I mute me
15:09:22 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'I mute me', tlr
15:09:24 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
15:09:24 [Zakim]
sorry, tlr, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:09:28 [tlr]
zakim, I am thomas
15:09:28 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate you with Thomas
15:09:29 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
15:09:29 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
15:09:37 [Cynthia]
there is a publication moratoria Dec 18
15:09:50 [fhirsch]
Publication moratoria, Deadline 18 Dec 2009
15:09:54 [Cynthia]
if we are going to last call for DSIG v1.1 we need to do it before Dec 18
15:10:01 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: Meeting Planning
15:10:14 [Cynthia]
We have a meeting next week, Thomas is chairing
15:10:37 [Cynthia]
Continue to have a call on Dec 24, many may be on vacation
15:11:08 [Cynthia]
Call scheduled for Dec 8 and 16, could do one 22 and 29
15:11:48 [Cynthia]
any changes to the agenda? Any other business?
15:12:01 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: Approval of F2F minutes
15:12:07 [shivaram]
nope - I did not scribe
15:12:15 [shivaram]
sorry
15:12:19 [shivaram]
I did scribe for a while
15:12:26 [esimon2]
Re Minutes of F2F, list of present does not show those who attended partially (e.g. me)
15:12:40 [Cynthia]
Any comments on F2F minutes? need to review them for next week
15:12:47 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: Editorial Updates
15:12:59 [Cynthia]
Will try to approve the F2F minutes next week
15:13:23 [Cynthia]
Added References to the Best Practices document, need additional references
15:13:39 [Cynthia]
Almost finished with References for DSIG v1.1
15:14:25 [aldrin]
zakim, mute me
15:14:25 [Zakim]
aldrin should now be muted
15:14:28 [tlr]
woo-hoo, re shared bibliography
15:14:34 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Will use the new format for v1.1 documents, once it's set up you can share bibliography between the documents
15:14:52 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: need a volunteer for the bibliography review
15:15:01 [Cynthia]
I can review it
15:15:24 [Cynthia]
ACTION: REview the v1.1 specification bibliographys
15:15:24 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - REview
15:15:34 [tlr]
ACTION: frederick to hand 1.1 bibliography to Cynthia when converted to respec
15:15:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-448 - Hand 1.1 bibliography to Cynthia when converted to respec [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2009-11-24].
15:15:52 [tlr]
action: cynthia to review 1.1 bibliographies (depends on ACTION-448)
15:15:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-449 - Review 1.1 bibliographies (depends on ACTION-448) [on Cynthia Martin - due 2009-11-24].
15:16:18 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Hooks in the JAVA script for HTML documents
15:16:46 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: updated the web page for publication status, requirements
15:16:56 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: v1.1 Last Call status
15:17:08 [fhirsch]
issue-155?
15:17:08 [trackbot]
ISSUE-155 -- Add AES-GCM to XML Encryption 1.1 -- OPEN
15:17:08 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/155
15:17:20 [fhirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0030.html
15:17:29 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Issue 155- Pratik made a proposal for this
15:17:33 [fhirsch]
Suggest adding a reference to, e.g. NIST SP 800-38D
15:17:44 [fhirsch]
AES-CBC
15:18:21 [Cynthia]
pdatta: AS-GSM for Suite B, HMAC signature with AES, may be faster than doing them separately
15:19:13 [fhirsch]
q+
15:19:15 [Cynthia]
pdatta: Reviewed documents, TLS suggested use of AS-GSM, requirements for Suite B, IV size is 96
15:19:40 [tlr]
s/AS-GSM/AES-GSM/
15:19:46 [Cynthia]
pdatta: Authentication tag is a new item, should it be at the beginning or end
15:19:56 [tlr]
q+ to ask about crypto review
15:20:00 [fhirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0037.html
15:20:21 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: how mature and stable is this? How long has it been around?
15:20:33 [Cynthia]
pdatta: Not sure how mature it is
15:20:39 [tlr]
ack brian
15:20:41 [fhirsch]
unmute bal
15:20:45 [tlr]
ack bal
15:21:24 [Cynthia]
bal: This has been around a few years, NIST listed it for AES, MS implements it for IPsec, recommended for v1.2
15:22:05 [Cynthia]
bal: mature enough to be written into the IPsec RFC, I am not sure we would loose anything if we didn't implement this as mandatory, no concern for optional
15:22:35 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: would we be able to test for interop, is there an issue with the authentication tag location?
15:22:50 [Cynthia]
bal: not sure about the tag location- will have to check with specification
15:23:02 [fhirsch]
ack fhirsch
15:23:02 [Cynthia]
bal: not in the position to do any interop testing now
15:23:11 [fhirsch]
ack thomas
15:23:12 [Zakim]
Thomas, you wanted to ask about crypto review
15:23:14 [Zakim]
-bal
15:23:57 [Cynthia]
Thomas: May need to build a new markup
15:24:30 [tlr]
zakim, drop thomas
15:24:30 [Zakim]
Thomas is being disconnected
15:24:31 [Zakim]
-Thomas
15:24:33 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-zskype
15:24:33 [Zakim]
I am sorry, tlr; I do not know a number for thomas-zskype
15:24:35 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-skype
15:24:35 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
15:24:37 [Zakim]
+Thomas
15:25:20 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Are we getting the necessary review of the new markup with regard to padding?
15:25:42 [tlr]
s/Thomas: May need to build a new markup//
15:26:02 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Pratik needs to explain some of the text and authentication tag
15:26:15 [fhirsch]
tag disussion email from Pratik - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0041.html
15:26:41 [anil]
anil has joined #xmlsec
15:26:49 [Cynthia]
pdatta: When you decrypt you compare it to the authentication tag to verify that it was not changed
15:27:07 [anil]
anil has left #xmlsec
15:27:12 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
15:27:51 [Cynthia]
pdatta: if the tag is after the IV, could be done after the cypher text, you can encrypt and dont' have to put in the authentication tag at the end
15:28:00 [fhirsch]
q+
15:28:24 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: what is the motivation for this? May not have another version of the spec, requirement?
15:28:57 [Cynthia]
It would be conformant to Suite B IPsec implementations, but doesn't need to be optional
15:29:13 [fhirsch]
reason to add would be to support Suite B
15:29:23 [fhirsch]
we need to check
15:29:31 [Cynthia]
Specificall for IPsec though, not just SUite B
15:29:44 [Cynthia]
who is speaking
15:29:58 [Cynthia]
ACTION: bal Check on Suite B AES-GSM
15:29:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-450 - Check on Suite B AES-GSM [on Brian LaMacchia - due 2009-11-24].
15:30:36 [Cynthia]
bal: try to get an answer by next call- looking at the NSA page now, it mentions AES-GSM, but not a requirement specifically
15:30:40 [fhirsch]
s/GSM/GCM
15:30:55 [fhirsch]
action-450?
15:30:55 [trackbot]
ACTION-450 -- Brian LaMacchia to check on Suite B AES-GSM -- due 2009-11-24 -- OPEN
15:30:55 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/450
15:31:12 [tlr]
action-450?
15:31:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-450 -- Brian LaMacchia to check on Suite B AES-GCM -- due 2009-11-24 -- OPEN
15:31:12 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/450
15:31:37 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: If it is helpful, how do we structure it? need to discuss it on the list, take a look at the message sent on Dec 16, also tag size and location
15:32:04 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: can anyone review this proposal for AES-GCM
15:32:24 [Cynthia]
ACTION: bal Review the Pratik AES-GCM proposal with Magnus
15:32:25 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-451 - Review the Pratik AES-GCM proposal with Magnus [on Brian LaMacchia - due 2009-11-24].
15:32:45 [Cynthia]
fhrisch: do not want to delay v1.1 last call too much longer
15:33:18 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Close to last call on DSIG v1.1, but not ENC v1.1
15:34:08 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Need to add and review the reference- action to Pratik
15:34:15 [fhirsch]
issue-147?
15:34:15 [trackbot]
ISSUE-147 -- XML Encryption 1.1 table of contents incomplete, some headings not numbered correctly in document -- OPEN
15:34:15 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/147
15:34:15 [Cynthia]
issue-147?
15:34:15 [trackbot]
ISSUE-147 -- XML Encryption 1.1 table of contents incomplete, some headings not numbered correctly in document -- OPEN
15:34:17 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/147
15:34:32 [fhirsch]
action-437?
15:34:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-437 -- Frederick Hirsch to move sig/enc core 1.1 specs to respec; resolve ISSUE-147 as side effect -- due 2009-11-13 -- OPEN
15:34:32 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/437
15:34:35 [Cynthia]
fhrisch: Working on this action
15:34:36 [fhirsch]
still in progress
15:34:42 [bal]
bal has joined #xmlsec
15:34:45 [fhirsch]
issue-150?
15:34:45 [trackbot]
ISSUE-150 -- Use of XML encryption type encoding in EXI -- OPEN
15:34:45 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/150
15:34:53 [tlr]
q+
15:34:56 [tlr]
ack tlr
15:34:56 [bal]
Present+ Brian_LaMacchia
15:35:01 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: THomas was working on this issue
15:35:09 [fhirsch]
action-439?
15:35:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-439 -- Thomas Roessler to draft text for xml encryption 1.1 for handing EXI -- due 2009-11-24 -- OPEN
15:35:09 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/439
15:35:13 [fhirsch]
q?
15:35:18 [fhirsch]
ack fhirsch
15:36:15 [Cynthia]
Thomas: reviewing section 4 of ENC v1.1, format specifications (parameter defintions) and client/application specific information
15:36:18 [fhirsch]
Thomas will send email regarding this action and associated encryption concerns
15:36:49 [tlr]
zakim, drop thomas
15:36:49 [Zakim]
Thomas is being disconnected
15:36:51 [Zakim]
-Thomas
15:37:12 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: need a more through review of XML ENC v1.1
15:37:21 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-mobile
15:37:21 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
15:37:22 [Cynthia]
I agree, it needs additional review
15:37:22 [Zakim]
+Thomas
15:38:24 [Cynthia]
Thomas: basic point 4.1 and 4.2 processing model leads to difficult conformance tags
15:38:55 [fhirsch]
gets confusing when you mix in exi
15:39:23 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Section 4.3 has text regarding non-normative descriptions and is unclear
15:39:38 [fhirsch]
tlr asks whether we should remove 4.3
15:40:16 [Cynthia]
Thomas: EXI issue, processing model, need to refactor
15:40:34 [Cynthia]
Thomas: will send out an email with additional information and clarification
15:40:59 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: The spec needs more review- any volunteers?
15:41:44 [Cynthia]
bal: I was involved with the initial implementation, but it was along time ago
15:41:53 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Does anyone remember implementing this?
15:42:01 [shivaram]
I was there in the original XML Enc group, but, I don't remember :-(
15:42:50 [shivaram]
We can ask Sean Mullan as he did the implementation for XML Enc
15:43:34 [Cynthia]
ACTION: scott review the XML ENC v1.1 document
15:43:34 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-452 - Review the XML ENC v1.1 document [on Scott Cantor - due 2009-11-24].
15:44:08 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Need to be thorough in review before last call
15:44:21 [Cynthia]
issue-154
15:44:22 [fhirsch]
issue-154?
15:44:22 [trackbot]
ISSUE-154 -- Links to references need to be updated -- OPEN
15:44:22 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/154
15:44:45 [fhirsch]
best practice http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0038.html
15:45:06 [esimon2]
Wrt Frederick's question, Brian and I co-created the first strawman proposal of XML Encryption: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2000Aug/0001.html
15:45:17 [Cynthia]
issue-82?
15:45:17 [trackbot]
ISSUE-82 -- Should 1.1 spec mandate support for range of RSA key sizes (and DSA)? -- OPEN
15:45:17 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/82
15:46:28 [Cynthia]
ACTION: aldrin Review XML ENC v1.1
15:46:28 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-453 - Review XML ENC v1.1 [on Aldrin J D'Souza - due 2009-11-24].
15:47:08 [tlr]
action-453?
15:47:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-453 -- Aldrin J D'Souza to review XML ENC v1.1 -- due 2009-11-24 -- OPEN
15:47:09 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/453
15:47:23 [tlr]
action-453?
15:47:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-453 -- Ed Simon to review XML ENC v1.1 -- due 2009-11-24 -- OPEN
15:47:23 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/453
15:47:33 [fhirsch]
issue-82?
15:47:33 [trackbot]
ISSUE-82 -- Should 1.1 spec mandate support for range of RSA key sizes (and DSA)? -- OPEN
15:47:33 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/82
15:47:46 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Back to Brian on this
15:47:49 [fhirsch]
action-422?
15:47:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-422 -- Cynthia Martin to propose wording to improve KEYINFO explanation -- due 2009-11-12 -- CLOSED
15:47:49 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/422
15:48:04 [fhirsch]
action-442?
15:48:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-442 -- Brian LaMacchia to propose text for RSA for Issue-82 (DSA already done) -- due 2009-11-14 -- OPEN
15:48:04 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/442
15:48:28 [Cynthia]
fhrisch: leave action 422 open for now
15:48:30 [fhirsch]
issue-115?
15:48:30 [trackbot]
ISSUE-115 -- XPath Filter Transform and Namespace Declarations for Qualified Nodes, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Apr/0025.html -- OPEN
15:48:30 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/115
15:48:45 [fhirsch]
action-412?
15:48:45 [trackbot]
ACTION-412 -- Ed Simon to review ISSUE-115 -- due 2009-10-27 -- OPEN
15:48:45 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/412
15:49:16 [fhirsch]
ed notes namespaces are not signed as part of SignedInfo
15:49:25 [Cynthia]
issue 115 is difficult- wrapping attack, complex issue
15:50:32 [Cynthia]
ed: was not able to produce the attack yet, the information to ID elements that is not signed, able to change the information and could be an attack, some work on this, time consuming to track down
15:51:14 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: attack is a difficult one, can we close this? Not sure if this is an issue against DSIG v1.1 and delay last call
15:51:25 [csolc]
csolc has joined #xmlsec
15:51:36 [fhirsch]
s/, can we close this?//
15:51:52 [Cynthia]
ed: It should be fixed before DSIG v1.1 last call if this is a real attack vector
15:52:06 [fhirsch]
q+
15:52:09 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-skype
15:52:09 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
15:52:11 [Zakim]
+Thomas
15:52:18 [Zakim]
-Thomas
15:52:33 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Can this be fixed in v2.0?
15:53:15 [Cynthia]
ed: required that the namespace be declared in the findinfo element, but it might break current applications because they use namespaces from elsewhere
15:53:23 [Cynthia]
what is the possible attack?
15:54:15 [Cynthia]
ed: you have an xpath you want to sign, may specify an element with a namespace, the namespace is not necesarily signed information, could substitue another namespace, making the signature invalid
15:54:50 [Cynthia]
ed: This still concerns me, not sure if it is an issue
15:55:16 [fhirsch]
scott notes could be issue for 1.1, 2.0 selection syntax and xpath filter
15:55:29 [fhirsch]
scott notes this, if it is an issue
15:55:57 [Cynthia]
ed: General concern: using information that is not signed, could have a wrapping attack, would require alot of effort
15:56:23 [Cynthia]
fhrisch: cannot hold this indefinitely, need to go to last call
15:56:24 [tlr]
ACTION: thomas to introduce Ed Simon and joerg Schwenk
15:56:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-454 - Introduce Ed Simon and joerg Schwenk [on Thomas Roessler - due 2009-11-24].
15:56:59 [tlr]
q+
15:57:18 [Cynthia]
scott: If this were an attack, there would be others regarding namespace and what you sign and don't sign
15:57:34 [Zakim]
+Gerald-E
15:57:41 [Cynthia]
scott: This is harder to attack based on what you choose to sign
15:58:06 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Need to focus on v2.0 selection items also
15:58:17 [fhirsch]
ack fhirsch
15:58:21 [fhirsch]
ack tlr
15:58:31 [tlr]
zakim, I am thomas
15:58:31 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate you with Thomas
15:58:33 [tlr]
zakim, who is muted?
15:58:33 [Zakim]
I see brich, shivaram, aldrin muted
15:58:41 [Cynthia]
ed: is it necessary to sign namespace declaration to prevent namespace wrapping attack?
15:58:56 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Always a cost to protect everything
15:59:44 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Set up a meeting between Ed Simon and joerg Schwenk to discuss this attack
15:59:44 [fhirsch]
action-254 university group working on signature could review threat
16:00:23 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: We cannot keep this indefinitely, need to make decisions on v1.1
16:00:24 [fhirsch]
action-254 associated with issue-115 and action-412
16:01:02 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
16:01:02 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
16:01:22 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Concerned that we have a generic issue, not a useful issue if it's too generic, need a more specific issue to work on
16:01:50 [Cynthia]
recommend closing issue-155 and create a new one with more details
16:02:04 [Cynthia]
ed: agree with closing the generic issue
16:02:30 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Would like to close issue-115 and create a new one
16:02:49 [Cynthia]
x/- 155/- 115/
16:02:54 [fhirsch]
issue: threat for signature from use of namespace prefixes with corresponding unsigned namespace declarations leading to wrapping like attacks
16:02:54 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-156 - Threat for signature from use of namespace prefixes with corresponding unsigned namespace declarations leading to wrapping like attacks ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/156/edit .
16:03:05 [fhirsch]
issue-115 close
16:03:11 [fhirsch]
issue-115 closed
16:03:11 [trackbot]
ISSUE-115 XPath Filter Transform and Namespace Declarations for Qualified Nodes, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Apr/0025.html closed
16:03:13 [tlr]
ACTION-254 closed
16:03:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-254 Add ISSUE-68 to agenda, follow up on bals proposal with editorial change to 1.1? closed
16:03:18 [tlr]
whooops
16:03:23 [tlr]
action-254?
16:03:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-254 -- Frederick Hirsch to add ISSUE-68 to agenda, follow up on bals proposal with editorial change to 1.1? -- due 2009-04-13 -- CLOSED
16:03:23 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/254
16:03:39 [tlr]
ignore me, I was confused
16:03:52 [tlr]
action-454 done
16:03:55 [tlr]
action-454 closed
16:03:55 [trackbot]
ACTION-454 Introduce Ed Simon and joerg Schwenk closed
16:04:20 [fhirsch]
issue-156 see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Apr/0025.html
16:04:33 [fhirsch]
action-421?
16:04:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-421 -- Ed Simon to look at the 1.1 schema -- due 2009-11-12 -- OPEN
16:04:33 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/421
16:04:34 [Cynthia]
action-421?
16:04:34 [trackbot]
ACTION-421 -- Ed Simon to look at the 1.1 schema -- due 2009-11-12 -- OPEN
16:04:34 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/421
16:04:47 [fhirsch]
action-421 review 1.1 RNG changes
16:05:20 [Cynthia]
ed: Send email out and he is fixing the RNG schema
16:05:37 [fhirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0044.html
16:05:53 [fhirsch]
Makoto agreed that Ed's proposed change is correct and updated RNG schema
16:06:30 [fhirsch]
"official RELAX NG schemas for XML digital signature"
16:07:00 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Need help from Thomas on versions and process
16:07:06 [tlr]
+1 to giving it some merit, but I'm pulling a blank on the versioning question
16:07:17 [tlr]
ack thom
16:07:49 [Cynthia]
fhrisch: Many people are trying to use RNG schema, may be valuable to have an RNG schema v1.1
16:08:13 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Can we just add it to the spec?
16:09:26 [Cynthia]
RESOLUTION: Add the RNG schema to the v1.1 spec
16:09:36 [shivaram]
+q
16:09:44 [fhirsch]
ack shivaram
16:09:44 [tlr]
ack shiv
16:09:53 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: HOw do we do this properly (add the RNG schema)?
16:10:09 [Cynthia]
shivaram: Do we need to add the information to the requirements spec also?
16:10:13 [tlr]
q+
16:10:24 [fhirsch]
ack Thomas
16:10:27 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Yes, we need to add this to the requirements
16:10:28 [tlr]
q
16:10:29 [tlr]
q-
16:10:42 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
16:10:42 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
16:10:54 [tlr]
tlr: do we have a formal requirement for the xml schema?
16:11:17 [tlr]
zakim, mute shiv
16:11:17 [Zakim]
shivaram should now be muted
16:11:23 [tlr]
zakim, mute bal
16:11:23 [Zakim]
bal should now be muted
16:11:29 [tlr]
zakim, who is making noise?
16:11:35 [fhirsch]
I believe requirement is to enable adoption and usability by adding RNG schema
16:11:40 [Zakim]
tlr, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: fhirsch (4%), Ed_Simon (25%)
16:11:42 [tlr]
zakim, mute ed
16:11:42 [Zakim]
Ed_Simon should now be muted
16:11:52 [Cynthia]
<tlr> tlr: do we have a formal requirement for the xml schema?
16:11:52 [tlr]
ack thom
16:11:54 [Cynthia]
<tlr> tlr: do we have a formal requirement for the xml schema?
16:12:37 [Cynthia]
Thomas: do we want to add the RNG schema, we don't say anything about the XML schema requirements
16:12:59 [tlr]
tlr: mention both or none
16:13:00 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: You are right, we don't mention XML schema, may be a non-issue
16:13:01 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
16:13:01 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
16:13:05 [fhirsch]
we do not speak to xml schema in the 1.1 requirements document
16:13:13 [shivaram]
But, we do have normative references to XML Schema spec in the docs
16:13:23 [fhirsch]
do mention principle of being compatible with xml environment
16:13:35 [tlr]
shivaram, so we include one to RNG
16:13:52 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: important to enable RNG schema and would need to mention it in the specs
16:14:00 [shivaram]
may be create a action to create the same
16:14:51 [Cynthia]
ACTION: fhrisch REview plans for RNG schema
16:14:51 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - fhrisch
16:15:05 [Cynthia]
ACTION: fhirsch Review plans for RNG schema
16:15:05 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - fhirsch
16:15:22 [tlr]
ACTION: frederick to review plans for RNG schema
16:15:22 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-455 - Review plans for RNG schema [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2009-11-24].
16:15:25 [fhirsch]
action-431?
16:15:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-431 -- Thomas Roessler to fix "they" in RFC2119 section throughout all documents -- due 2009-11-24 -- OPEN
16:15:26 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/431
16:15:30 [tlr]
ack thom
16:15:38 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
16:15:38 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
16:15:38 [G-Edgar]
G-Edgar has joined #xmlsec
16:15:48 [tlr]
(I did it in passing for one spec)
16:15:58 [fhirsch]
issue-91?
16:15:58 [trackbot]
ISSUE-91 -- ECC can't be REQUIRED -- OPEN
16:15:58 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/91
16:16:06 [Cynthia]
MY FAVORITE!
16:16:06 [tlr]
ack thom
16:16:42 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Can we share the message on this call?
16:16:44 [bal]
q+
16:16:54 [tlr]
s/member:fhirsch: Can we share the message on this call?//
16:16:58 [fhirsch]
ack bal
16:16:58 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Will talk to Riva about it, don't jsut share it
16:17:05 [tlr]
s/fhirsch: Can we share the message on this call?//
16:17:12 [tlr]
s/Riva/Rigo/
16:17:26 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Received the email this past weekend
16:17:34 [tlr]
s/Thomas: Received the email this past weekend//
16:18:13 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Status, still on-going
16:18:23 [tlr]
q+
16:18:42 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Requirements need to match the specs
16:18:43 [fhirsch]
ack Thomas
16:18:44 [tlr]
ack thomas
16:18:56 [shivaram]
I am working on that - Action-482
16:19:31 [fhirsch]
action-482?
16:19:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-482 does not exist
16:19:32 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Converstations on EXI and DSIG, canonicalization and parameter settings
16:19:47 [fhirsch]
s/Converstations/Conversations/
16:20:01 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Do we want to cover this issue between the groups before v1.1 last call?
16:20:07 [shivaram]
Actio-438
16:20:12 [shivaram]
I stand corrected
16:20:15 [Cynthia]
Action-438?
16:20:15 [trackbot]
ACTION-438 -- Shivaram Mysore to check 1.1 requirements against enc, sig EDs -- due 2009-11-16 -- OPEN
16:20:15 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/438
16:21:30 [Cynthia]
Thomas: What is the cut off for new features in v1.1? What is the interest, is it on the critical path?
16:21:44 [tlr]
s/is it/if not/
16:22:01 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: what do the WG members think? Would have liked to do the cut off for last call at the F2F
16:23:23 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Would need someone who understands EXI and ENC to help work on this and then review it
16:23:50 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Contribution would be last week of November
16:24:07 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: It would be better if it were next week to allow for review
16:24:43 [tlr]
s/Contribution would be /What about/
16:25:24 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Nov 30 is a hard deadline, earlier is better, decision on Dec 8, publication after
16:26:00 [fhirsch]
editorial actions complete by the 14 dec
16:26:19 [fhirsch]
publisch before 18th meaning 17th absolute latest publication request
16:26:32 [Cynthia]
s/publisch/publish/
16:27:08 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
16:27:08 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
16:27:18 [fhirsch]
zakim, mute gerald-e
16:27:18 [Zakim]
Gerald-E should now be muted
16:27:45 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: Requirements
16:27:53 [fhirsch]
issue-63?
16:27:53 [trackbot]
ISSUE-63 -- Namespace requirements: undeclarations, QNames, use of partial content in new contexts -- OPEN
16:27:53 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/63
16:28:17 [fhirsch]
action-436?
16:28:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-436 -- Thomas Roessler to review requirements for issue-63 text -- due 2009-11-24 -- OPEN
16:28:17 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/436
16:28:18 [esimon2]
esimon2 has joined #xmlsec
16:28:19 [tlr]
action ongoing
16:28:19 [trackbot]
Sorry, bad ACTION syntax
16:28:20 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Thomas is still reviewing these
16:28:40 [fhirsch]
issue-9?
16:28:40 [trackbot]
ISSUE-9 -- Review WS-I BSP constraints on DSig -- OPEN
16:28:40 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/9
16:28:52 [fhirsch]
action-386?
16:28:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-386 -- Hal Lockhart to look at WS-I BSP constraints on DSig -- due 2009-10-13 -- OPEN
16:28:52 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/386
16:29:08 [G-Edgar]
There is a new BSP 1.1 dated October 2009
16:29:12 [fhirsch]
zakim, who is here?
16:29:12 [Zakim]
On the phone I see cynthia, fhirsch, Thomas (muted), scantor, csolc, sean, Ed_Simon (muted), pdatta, brich (muted), shivaram (muted), aldrin (muted), bal, Gerald-E (muted)
16:29:15 [Zakim]
On IRC I see esimon2, G-Edgar, csolc, bal, shivaram, brich, mullan, aldrin, pdatta, scantor, Cynthia, Zakim, RRSAgent, fhirsch, tlr, trackbot
16:29:48 [fhirsch]
action-441?
16:29:48 [trackbot]
ACTION-441 -- Cynthia Martin to review BSP 1.1 (http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicSecurityProfile-1.1.html) with respect to Signature 1.1 and Encryption 1.1 -- due 2009-11-13 -- OPEN
16:29:48 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/441
16:30:14 [Cynthia]
Yes, by next week
16:30:29 [fhirsch]
issue-149?
16:30:29 [trackbot]
ISSUE-149 -- Link requirements to features -- OPEN
16:30:29 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/149
16:30:39 [fhirsch]
action-438?
16:30:39 [trackbot]
ACTION-438 -- Shivaram Mysore to check 1.1 requirements against enc, sig EDs -- due 2009-11-16 -- OPEN
16:30:39 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/438
16:30:41 [G-Edgar]
BSP 1.1 http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicSecurityProfile-1.1-BdAD.html
16:30:48 [shivaram]
yes
16:30:59 [shivaram]
later this week
16:31:12 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: publish the requirements sooner than later, by December
16:31:22 [Zakim]
-aldrin
16:31:26 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Anything else on the requirements we need to review
16:31:35 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: Interop
16:31:44 [fhirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2009Nov/0010.html
16:32:02 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Working with Juan Carlos to perform interop testing
16:32:14 [Zakim]
-shivaram
16:32:25 [Cynthia]
I am still looking for implementations for interop testing
16:32:35 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: Performance
16:32:49 [fhirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2009Nov/0008.html
16:32:58 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Any additional discussions on this email?
16:33:46 [csolc]
* chris
16:33:47 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: MQQ considerations?
16:33:57 [Cynthia]
I have been asked to review it and am looking at it now
16:34:04 [aldrin]
aldrin has left #xmlsec
16:34:24 [fhirsch]
I suggest wg members review this and we consider for 2.0
16:34:27 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: This may be valuable and needs to be reviewed
16:34:46 [Cynthia]
It doesn't make sense to add it to v1.1
16:35:02 [Cynthia]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2009Nov/0004.html
16:35:02 [fhirsch]
Sean shared paper
16:35:03 [fhirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2009Nov/0004.html
16:35:29 [fhirsch]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0046.html link to paper
16:35:50 [fhirsch]
actual link to paper
16:35:51 [fhirsch]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/papers/TFCFirmasdigitalesenXML-11-10-2007.pdf
16:35:51 [Cynthia]
sean: Paper is written in Spanish, should take a look at it
16:36:10 [Cynthia]
sean: It is an FYI, could be useful
16:36:24 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: Wrapping Attack
16:36:28 [Cynthia]
I haven't done it yet
16:36:30 [fhirsch]
ACTION-447?
16:36:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-447 -- Cynthia Martin to review wrapping attack article, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0019.html -- due 2009-11-17 -- OPEN
16:36:30 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/447
16:37:04 [esimon2]
zakim, unmute me
16:37:04 [Zakim]
sorry, esimon2, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
16:37:08 [Cynthia]
I wasn't sure if we are reviewing it to add information to the v2.0 spec
16:37:19 [fhirsch]
scott notes concern of strengthening id based references
16:37:22 [esimon2]
tlr or fjh, unmute me
16:37:27 [esimon2]
pls!
16:37:39 [tlr]
ack ed
16:38:00 [Zakim]
-Thomas
16:38:04 [fhirsch]
action: scott to review workshop papers regarding strengthening id based references with respect to wrapping attacks
16:38:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-456 - Review workshop papers regarding strengthening id based references with respect to wrapping attacks [on Scott Cantor - due 2009-11-24].
16:38:33 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-skype
16:38:33 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
16:38:34 [Zakim]
+Thomas
16:38:36 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-skype
16:38:36 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
16:38:38 [Zakim]
+Thomas.a
16:38:40 [tlr]
zakim, drop thomas.a
16:38:40 [Zakim]
Thomas.a is being disconnected
16:38:42 [Zakim]
-Thomas.a
16:38:44 [Cynthia]
The paper is similar to other papers regarding wrapping attacks
16:39:02 [G-Edgar]
I am still on the ohone
16:39:05 [Cynthia]
s/The/ed: The/
16:39:09 [esimon2]
can you hear me now?
16:39:20 [tlr]
ed, you might be muted locally
16:39:27 [Cynthia]
Put it in the chat and someone can read it out
16:39:31 [tlr]
ed isn't muted
16:39:33 [tlr]
gerald is
16:39:38 [tlr]
ack gerald-e
16:39:40 [tlr]
ack brich
16:39:59 [tlr]
zakim, mute gerald
16:39:59 [Zakim]
Gerald-E should now be muted
16:40:04 [esimon2]
My phone is not muted, just go on without me.
16:40:05 [tlr]
zakim, mute brich
16:40:05 [Zakim]
brich should now be muted
16:40:32 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
16:40:32 [Zakim]
sorry, tlr, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
16:40:36 [tlr]
zakim, I am thomas
16:40:36 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate you with Thomas
16:40:39 [tlr]
zakim , mute me
16:40:40 [Cynthia]
TOPIC: Actions
16:41:13 [fhirsch]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/open
16:41:18 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: There are alot of edits from the IRC chat from the F2F, Thomas worked on correcting those
16:42:01 [Cynthia]
action 425?
16:42:01 [trackbot]
Sorry, bad ACTION syntax
16:42:02 [fhirsch]
ction-425?
16:42:06 [Cynthia]
action-425?
16:42:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-425 -- Sean Mullan to indicate sources of implementaitons -- due 2009-11-12 -- OPEN
16:42:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/425
16:42:07 [fhirsch]
action-425?
16:42:07 [trackbot]
ACTION-425 -- Sean Mullan to indicate sources of implementaitons -- due 2009-11-12 -- OPEN
16:42:07 [tlr]
action-425?
16:42:08 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/425
16:42:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-425 -- Sean Mullan to indicate sources of implementaitons -- due 2009-11-12 -- OPEN
16:42:14 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/425
16:43:19 [Cynthia]
mullen: I was going to send information on old implementations for performance baseline, the information was only sent to Pratik
16:43:32 [fhirsch]
action-425 closed
16:43:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-425 Indicate sources of implementaitons closed
16:43:36 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: The information needs to be sent to the members list so it can be closed
16:43:58 [Cynthia]
action-405?
16:43:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-405 -- Thomas Roessler to update xml signature 1.0 errata page with proposed text -- due 2009-11-30 -- OPEN
16:43:58 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/405
16:43:58 [fhirsch]
action-405?
16:43:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-405 -- Thomas Roessler to update xml signature 1.0 errata page with proposed text -- due 2009-11-30 -- OPEN
16:43:58 [csolc]
csolc has joined #xmlsec
16:44:01 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/405
16:44:05 [tlr]
ack thom
16:44:26 [mullan]
q+
16:44:31 [Cynthia]
Thomas: Will discharge it or send email for additional clarification
16:45:08 [fhirsch]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/open
16:45:53 [mullan]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Implementations
16:46:25 [esimon2]
I'm fine with closing the 1.1 nodeset actions pertaining to me; for me to complete them would require delving into implementations and I doubt that the time to do so is worth the results.
16:46:40 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Any other business other than actions and issues, I will not be at the next meeting
16:46:48 [fhirsch]
action-425 see http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Implementations
16:46:48 [Cynthia]
nope
16:46:55 [Zakim]
-sean
16:46:57 [Zakim]
-csolc
16:46:57 [Zakim]
-Thomas
16:46:58 [Cynthia]
fhirsch: Adjurned
16:47:03 [Zakim]
-Ed_Simon
16:47:04 [Cynthia]
ok, let me unmute
16:47:04 [Zakim]
-pdatta
16:47:09 [pdatta]
pdatta has left #xmlsec
16:47:13 [fhirsch]
rrsagent, make minutes public
16:47:13 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'make minutes public', fhirsch. Try /msg RRSAgent help
16:47:18 [Zakim]
-bal
16:47:36 [Zakim]
-Gerald-E
16:47:42 [fhirsch]
RRSAgent, make log public
16:47:45 [Cynthia]
Zakim, list participants
16:47:45 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +1.301.448.aaaa, fhirsch, cynthia, Thomas, scantor, csolc, +1.617.876.aabb, Ed_Simon, sean, pdatta, +1.206.679.aacc, +1.512.286.aadd, bal,
16:47:49 [Zakim]
... brich, shivaram, aldrin, Gerald-E, Thomas.a
16:47:50 [fhirsch]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
16:47:50 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/11/17-xmlsec-minutes.html fhirsch
16:48:00 [Cynthia]
ok, thanks
16:48:25 [Zakim]
-fhirsch
16:48:37 [Cynthia]
-Cynthia
16:48:39 [Zakim]
-brich
16:48:50 [Zakim]
-scantor
16:51:48 [Zakim]
-cynthia
16:51:49 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM has ended
16:51:50 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.301.448.aaaa, fhirsch, cynthia, Thomas, scantor, csolc, +1.617.876.aabb, Ed_Simon, sean, pdatta, +1.206.679.aacc, +1.512.286.aadd, bal, brich, shivaram, aldrin,
16:51:53 [Zakim]
... Gerald-E, Thomas.a
19:34:49 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xmlsec
21:21:59 [tlr]
tlr has joined #xmlsec