IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-11-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:56:54 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:56:54 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/11/17-soap-jms-irc
16:56:56 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:56:56 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:56:58 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:56:58 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
16:56:59 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:56:59 [trackbot]
Date: 17 November 2009
16:58:52 [mphillip]
Topic: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Nov/0010.html
16:59:02 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:59:08 [Zakim]
+alewis
16:59:54 [Zakim]
+mphillip
17:00:07 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
17:00:21 [mphillip]
Chair: mphillip
17:00:29 [mphillip]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Nov/0010.html
17:02:04 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:03:04 [mphillip]
Scribe: Peter
17:03:22 [peaston]
Chair: mphilip
17:06:23 [peaston]
Topic: Last Weeks Minutes
17:06:33 [peaston]
No objections raised
17:06:43 [peaston]
Topic: Agenda
17:06:52 [peaston]
No objections raised
17:06:58 [peaston]
Topic: Action Items
17:07:14 [peaston]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
17:07:44 [peaston]
Close: Action-120
17:08:08 [peaston]
close Action-1209
17:08:08 [trackbot]
Sorry... closing ACTION-1209 failed, please let sysreq know about it
17:08:21 [peaston]
close Action-120
17:08:21 [trackbot]
ACTION-120 Remove the duplication from 2.2.4 closed
17:08:47 [peaston]
Topic: Uri Specification
17:08:52 [peaston]
No updates
17:09:13 [peaston]
Topic: Raised issues
17:09:16 [peaston]
No new
17:09:40 [peaston]
Topic: 7 Accepting proposals to close open issues
17:10:47 [peaston]
Issue 4 resolution has been applied
17:11:02 [peaston]
Accepting applied resolutions:
17:11:06 [peaston]
Accepting applied resolutions:
17:11:20 [peaston]
Topic: Accepting Applied Resolutions
17:11:48 [peaston]
No quorum, so no issues can be closed
17:12:35 [peaston]
Can people please read the applied resolution in preparation for the next meeting
17:12:55 [peaston]
Topc 9 FAQ
17:13:04 [peaston]
Topic: 9 FAQ
17:13:09 [peaston]
No updates
17:13:14 [peaston]
Topic: Testing
17:13:20 [peaston]
No Updates
17:13:38 [peaston]
Topic: Implementations
17:13:41 [peaston]
No updates
17:13:59 [peaston]
Topic: AOB
17:14:14 [peaston]
The next meetind is 1st Dec 2009
17:14:25 [peaston]
Peter to chair
17:15:00 [peaston]
Stress it will be 2 weeks before next meeting
17:15:06 [Zakim]
-alewis
17:15:29 [Zakim]
-mphillip
17:15:33 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:15:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/11/17-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:15:42 [peaston]
rrsagent, publish minutes
17:15:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/11/17-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:15:49 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
17:15:50 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:15:51 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, mphillip, Peter_Easton
17:16:31 [mphillip]
mphillip has changed the topic to: No SOAP/JMS call on 2009-11-24. Next telecon on 2009-12-01
17:24:08 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
17:57:18 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
17:57:29 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
19:34:49 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms