IRC log of mwts on 2009-11-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:55:45 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:55:45 [RRSAgent]
logging to
15:55:47 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:55:47 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
15:55:49 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be MWI_TS
15:55:49 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
15:55:50 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference
15:55:50 [trackbot]
Date: 17 November 2009
15:55:55 [wilhelm]
dom: Yes. Just placeholders.
16:00:51 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
16:00:56 [Zakim]
16:01:25 [hendry]
wilhelm: did you ever look at the BONDI derived test runner?
16:02:18 [Zakim]
16:02:23 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
16:02:24 [dom]
16:02:27 [dom]
Chair: Wilhelm
16:02:36 [hendry]
"wctmb2 framework proposal" was the mail btw
16:03:17 [Zakim]
16:03:17 [Zakim]
16:03:27 [Zakim]
16:03:33 [dom]
zakim, ??P24 is dmitri
16:03:33 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
16:03:36 [dom]
zakim, ??P5 is Kai
16:03:36 [Zakim]
+Kai; got it
16:03:43 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
16:03:43 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kai, wilhelm, dmitri, Carmelo, Dom
16:04:06 [hendry]
wilhelm: ah, no localStorage yet on ? :)
16:04:11 [dom]
Topic: Widgets testing
16:04:49 [dom]
-> Widget Interface test suite
16:05:26 [dom]
Dom: Marcos has started building tests for Widgets Interface
16:05:52 [dsilaev]
dsilaev has joined #mwts
16:06:16 [dom]
... (manually for now, will consider the automatic tests cases I submitted later on)
16:06:28 [dom]
-> Interop matrix
16:06:30 [dom]
Topic: WCTMB2
16:06:41 [dom]
Wilhelm: ACTION-73 still pending
16:06:49 [dom]
close ACTION-86
16:06:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-86 Finalize WCTMB2 test runner closed
16:07:05 [dom]
-> WCTMB2 proposal with test runner
16:07:16 [dom]
Wilhelm: haven't added all the tests yet, but will do
16:07:25 [dom]
16:07:25 [trackbot]
ACTION-88 -- Kai Hendry to come up with additional proposals for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-10-20 -- OPEN
16:07:25 [trackbot]
16:07:42 [dom]
Kai: no new proposals
16:07:54 [dom]
... still thinking about it though
16:08:09 [dom]
... thinking of a test about reload, not quite sure what exactly
16:08:16 [dom]
close ACTION-91
16:08:16 [trackbot]
ACTION-91 Move WCTMB2 to W3C server closed
16:08:47 [dom]
Wilhelm: the test seems to behave slightly different on the w3c server for some reason, not sure what yet
16:08:55 [dom]
16:08:55 [trackbot]
ACTION-92 -- Kai Hendry to rewrite audio test to make it entirely script-based -- due 2009-11-17 -- OPEN
16:08:55 [trackbot]
16:09:00 [dom]
kai: will be on it for next week
16:09:03 [dom]
16:09:03 [trackbot]
ACTION-93 -- Kai Hendry to generate a video test for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-11-17 -- OPEN
16:09:03 [trackbot]
16:09:31 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to add remaining test cases to WCTMB2
16:09:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-94 - Add remaining test cases to WCTMB2 [on Wilhelm Joys Andersen - due 2009-11-24].
16:10:14 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to look into other test cases for WCTMB2
16:10:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-95 - Look into other test cases for WCTMB2 [on Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux - due 2009-11-24].
16:11:43 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
16:11:49 [dom]
Dom: will be away next week (Nov 24)
16:12:08 [dom]
Kai: I'll be around
16:12:16 [dom]
RESOLVED: next meeting on Nov 24
16:12:18 [Zakim]
16:12:18 [Zakim]
16:12:20 [Zakim]
16:12:20 [Zakim]
16:12:20 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
16:12:21 [Zakim]
Attendees were wilhelm, Carmelo, Dom, dmitri, Kai
16:12:25 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:12:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate dom
16:12:26 [dom]
zakim, bye
16:12:26 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
16:12:39 [dom]
s/<dom> ->/<dom_scribe> ->/g
16:12:40 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:12:40 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate dom