IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-11-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:58:43 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:58:43 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/11/10-soap-jms-irc
16:58:45 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:58:45 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:58:47 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:58:47 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
16:58:48 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:58:48 [trackbot]
Date: 10 November 2009
16:59:17 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:59:21 [Zakim]
+alewis
16:59:39 [Zakim]
+padams
16:59:50 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
17:00:17 [padams2]
Hi Amy
17:00:20 [padams2]
ok
17:00:57 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
17:01:17 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aaaa
17:01:44 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
17:01:47 [Zakim]
+ +962.9.6287.aabb
17:02:38 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
17:03:01 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:03:06 [padams]
zakim, who's here?
17:03:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams, Peter_Easton, Derek, Mark
17:03:07 [Zakim]
On IRC I see peaston, mphillip, Derek, padams, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, trackbot, Yves
17:03:30 [mphillip]
scribe: mphillip
17:03:47 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Decide chair in Eric's absence
17:05:55 [mphillip]
Amy: Should we rotate the chair?
17:06:05 [mphillip]
I'm happy to do next week
17:06:26 [mphillip]
Phil: Agreed - though will be busy
17:06:54 [mphillip]
Amy: Two weeks from now is Thanksgiving - attendance will be low so we can skip that week
17:07:43 [mphillip]
Amy: Need volunteers for this week, and three and four week's time
17:08:10 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Nov/0000.html
17:08:28 [mphillip]
Phil: Volunteers for this week
17:08:38 [mphillip]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Nov/0000.html
17:08:55 [mphillip]
We can use last wek's agenda because we did not have a quorum last week
17:09:03 [mphillip]
chair: Phil
17:09:34 [mphillip]
Peter: Volunteers for week after Thanksgiving
17:09:45 [mphillip]
Phil: Volunteers for week after that
17:09:58 [mphillip]
Rotating chairs are:
17:10:03 [mphillip]
Today: Phil
17:10:17 [mphillip]
2009-11-17: Mark
17:10:31 [mphillip]
2009-11-24: No meeting
17:10:38 [mphillip]
2009-12-01: Peter
17:10:44 [mphillip]
2009-12-08: Phil
17:10:46 [alewis]
November 10: Phil; November 17: Mark; December 1 : Peter; December 8: Phil
17:11:25 [mphillip]
2009-12-15: Mark
17:12:53 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review minutes of last week's meetig
17:12:55 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Nov/0003.html
17:14:29 [mphillip]
No objections to approving minutes
17:14:44 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
17:15:48 [mphillip]
Agenda approveed with no alterations
17:15:56 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
17:16:02 [mphillip]
Actions: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
17:16:10 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/68 - Derek
17:16:31 [mphillip]
Derek: No progress, but will work on this today
17:16:54 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/109 - Mark - this has already been closed
17:17:11 [mphillip]
Assume no progress on Eric's actions 108, and 112
17:17:24 [alewis]
as a note: eric's three actions seem to all be related to wsdl and testing.
17:17:29 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/117 - Phil - this action has been closed already
17:17:46 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/120 - Mark - still open
17:17:57 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI specification:
17:18:01 [mphillip]
No updates from Oracle
17:18:12 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Raised issues:
17:18:17 [mphillip]
No new issues
17:18:28 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting proposals to close open issues
17:19:10 [mphillip]
Phil: Eric has raised all these issues - any objections to proceeding without Eric?
17:19:25 [mphillip]
Peter: Soounds fine if we can agree with Eric's proposal
17:19:32 [mphillip]
Issue 15: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/15
17:19:49 [mphillip]
This is detailed in rmail: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Sep/0021.html
17:20:48 [mphillip]
Phil: Main aim of this issue is to reword the spec to avoid RFC2119 keywords
17:21:38 [padams]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
17:22:00 [mphillip]
Phil: Suggest we review against the Binding Spec, item by item
17:32:29 [mphillip]
All approve the changes detailed in issued 15
17:32:53 [mphillip]
action phil to Make the changes recorded under the proposed resolution for Issue 15
17:32:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-121 - Make the changes recorded under the proposed resolution for Issue 15 [on Phil Adams - due 2009-11-17].
17:33:00 [padams]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/16
17:35:07 [mphillip]
All accept Eric's proposal for resolving Issue 16
17:35:26 [mphillip]
action Phil to make the changes proposed by Eric under issue 16
17:35:26 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-122 - Make the changes proposed by Eric under issue 16 [on Phil Adams - due 2009-11-17].
17:35:28 [padams]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/17
17:37:06 [mphillip]
Issue 17 - specification now uses URI instead of IRI, so we need to change the IRI reference to a URI reference
17:38:13 [mphillip]
(replacing reference to RFC3987 to RFC3968)
17:38:32 [mphillip]
All accept Eric's proposal for resolving Issue 17
17:39:08 [mphillip]
actionMark to make the changes proposed by Eric under issue 17
17:39:15 [mphillip]
action Mark to make the changes proposed by Eric under issue 17
17:39:15 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - Mark
17:39:15 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. mhapner, mphillip)
17:39:22 [mphillip]
action mphillip to make the changes proposed by Eric under issue 17
17:39:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-123 - Make the changes proposed by Eric under issue 17 [on Mark Phillips - due 2009-11-17].
17:39:28 [mphillip]
Isuue 18:
17:39:30 [padams]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/18
17:40:34 [mphillip]
Phil: The specification is not consistent in use of references, and acronyms
17:46:40 [mphillip]
( changes detailed in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Oct/0021.html being reviewed)
17:52:40 [mphillip]
Changes reviewed and accepted by all up to proposal to remove the entire paragraph in section 2.6.1
17:53:40 [mphillip]
and 2.6.2
17:54:53 [mphillip]
Action Phil to Reply to Eric's email with a counter-proposal for sections 2.6.1 and 2.6.2
17:54:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-124 - Reply to Eric's email with a counter-proposal for sections 2.6.1 and 2.6.2 [on Phil Adams - due 2009-11-17].
17:56:25 [mphillip]
The remaining changes (2.7 - 3.4.5) were accepted without amendment
17:56:57 [mphillip]
All agree that this proposal is acceptable apart from modifications to section 2.6.1 and 2.6.2
17:57:35 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:58:05 [mphillip]
action Mark to make the changes for Issue 18
17:58:05 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - Mark
17:58:05 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. mhapner, mphillip)
17:58:14 [mphillip]
action mphillip to make the changes for Issue 18
17:58:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-125 - to make the changes for Issue 18 [on Mark Phillips - due 2009-11-17].
17:58:35 [mphillip]
Phil: Out of time so we will review the next two issues until next time
17:59:02 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting applied resolutions:
18:00:21 [mphillip]
For ISSUE-4 we have taken a new action action (120) so the issue is still open pending another applied resolution
18:01:34 [mphillip]
We will review ISSUE-14 next time
18:02:24 [mphillip]
mphillip: Question on when we actually close Issues - Mark will follow up with Yves
18:02:56 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
18:02:58 [Zakim]
-padams
18:02:58 [Zakim]
-Mark
18:02:59 [Zakim]
-Derek
18:03:03 [alewis]
trackbot, generate minutes
18:03:03 [trackbot]
Sorry, alewis, I don't understand 'trackbot, generate minutes'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
18:03:11 [Zakim]
-alewis
18:03:13 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
18:03:15 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, padams, Peter_Easton, +1.708.246.aaaa, Derek, +962.9.6287.aabb, Mark
18:03:19 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:03:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/11/10-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
18:03:27 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
18:03:28 [mphillip]
rrsagent, publish minutes
18:03:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/11/10-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
18:03:38 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
19:07:57 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
20:26:17 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
21:01:52 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms