IRC log of prov-xg on 2009-11-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:42:31 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #prov-xg
12:42:31 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-irc
12:42:50 [paolo]
rrsagent, bookmark
12:42:50 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-irc#T12-42-50
12:43:57 [paolo]
zakim, who is here?
12:43:57 [Zakim]
sorry, paolo, I don't know what conference this is
12:43:58 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, paolo, ivan, trackbot
12:44:17 [paolo]
zakim, this is xp-prov
12:44:17 [Zakim]
sorry, paolo, I do not see a conference named 'xp-prov' in progress or scheduled at this time
12:44:54 [ivan]
paolo, this command can be given to zakim only maximally one hour before the start of the call
12:45:07 [paolo]
zakim thisis prov-xg
12:45:07 [ivan]
which is still further away...
12:45:18 [paolo]
zakim, this is prov-xg
12:45:18 [Zakim]
sorry, paolo, I do not see a conference named 'prov-xg' in progress or scheduled at this time
12:45:50 [paolo]
zakim, bye
12:45:50 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #prov-xg
12:45:55 [paolo]
rrsagent, bye
15:06:53 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #prov-xg
15:06:53 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-irc
15:07:39 [Paolo]
zakim, list conferences
15:07:39 [Zakim]
I see no active conferences
15:07:41 [Zakim]
scheduled at this time are IA_TTWG()10:00AM, Team_(sparql-ent)13:51Z, WAI_EOWG()8:30AM, HTML_CG()10:00AM
15:16:09 [ivan]
zakim, this will be inc_provxg
15:16:09 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; I see INC_PROVXG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 44 minutes
15:16:23 [ivan]
zakim, code?
15:16:23 [Zakim]
the conference code is 98765 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), ivan
15:16:35 [ivan]
rrsagent, set log public
15:38:29 [Paolo]
zakim, sho is here?
15:38:29 [Zakim]
sorry, Paolo, I do not understand your question
15:39:09 [Paolo]
zakim, who is here?
15:39:09 [Zakim]
INC_PROVXG()11:00AM has not yet started, Paolo
15:39:10 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, Paolo, ivan, trackbot
15:39:41 [Paolo]
Paolo has joined #prov-xg
15:49:11 [olaf]
olaf has joined #prov-xg
15:51:35 [Zakim]
INC_PROVXG()11:00AM has now started
15:51:42 [Zakim]
+??P0
15:51:45 [YolandaG]
YolandaG has joined #prov-xg
15:51:53 [Zakim]
-??P0
15:51:55 [Zakim]
INC_PROVXG()11:00AM has ended
15:51:55 [Zakim]
Attendees were
15:52:14 [ivan]
zakim, this will be inc_provxg
15:52:14 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; I see INC_PROVXG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
15:53:09 [Zakim]
INC_PROVXG()11:00AM has now started
15:53:16 [Zakim]
+Jerry_Hobbs
15:53:20 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
15:53:20 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
15:53:21 [Zakim]
-Jerry_Hobbs
15:53:21 [Zakim]
+Jerry_Hobbs
15:53:22 [Zakim]
+Ivan
15:53:35 [YolandaG]
Zakim, Jerry_Hobbs is really me
15:53:35 [Zakim]
+YolandaG; got it
15:53:40 [Paolo]
Meeting: prov-xg
15:53:51 [Paolo]
Chair: Yolanda Gil
15:54:04 [Paolo]
rsagent, please make record public
15:54:16 [Paolo]
rrsagent, please make record public
15:55:04 [jcheney]
jcheney has joined #prov-xg
15:55:34 [Zakim]
+??P2
15:55:52 [Paolo]
zakim, ??P2 is Paolo
15:55:52 [Zakim]
+Paolo; got it
15:56:13 [jcheney]
Zakim, jcheney is me
15:56:13 [Zakim]
sorry, jcheney, I do not recognize a party named 'jcheney'
15:56:23 [Zakim]
+ +1.530.554.aaaa
15:56:52 [ivan]
zakim, who is noisy?
15:56:59 [Zakim]
+??P3
15:57:03 [Zakim]
ivan, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: +1.530.554.aaaa (48%), Paolo (81%)
15:57:12 [jcheney]
q?
15:57:58 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
15:57:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see YolandaG, Ivan, Paolo, +1.530.554.aaaa, ??P3
15:57:59 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jcheney, YolandaG, olaf, Paolo, RRSAgent, Zakim, ivan, trackbot
15:58:07 [Paolo]
zakim, mute me
15:58:07 [Zakim]
Paolo should now be muted
15:58:09 [pgroth]
pgroth has joined #prov-xg
15:58:19 [smiles]
smiles has joined #prov-xg
15:58:29 [Zakim]
+??P4
15:58:49 [Paolo]
zakim, who is here?
15:58:49 [Zakim]
On the phone I see YolandaG, Ivan, Paolo (muted), +1.530.554.aaaa, ??P3, ??P4
15:58:51 [Zakim]
On IRC I see smiles, pgroth, jcheney, YolandaG, olaf, Paolo, RRSAgent, Zakim, ivan, trackbot
15:59:05 [pgroth]
??P3 is pgroth
15:59:09 [Zakim]
+??P7
15:59:16 [pgroth]
Zakim, ??P3 is pgroth
15:59:16 [Zakim]
+pgroth; got it
15:59:28 [jcheney]
Zakim, jcheney is me
15:59:28 [Zakim]
sorry, jcheney, I do not recognize a party named 'jcheney'
15:59:31 [Zakim]
+ +049308385aabb
15:59:41 [ivan]
zakim, aaaa bertrand_lutaesc
15:59:41 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'aaaa bertrand_lutaesc', ivan
15:59:47 [Paolo]
Scribe: Paolo
15:59:55 [ivan]
zakim, aaaa is bertrand_lutaesc
15:59:55 [Zakim]
+bertrand_lutaesc; got it
15:59:57 [Paolo]
Scribenick: Paolo
16:00:02 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
16:00:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see YolandaG, Ivan, Paolo (muted), bertrand_lutaesc, pgroth, ??P4, ??P7, +049308385aabb
16:00:04 [Zakim]
On IRC I see smiles, pgroth, jcheney, YolandaG, olaf, Paolo, RRSAgent, Zakim, ivan, trackbot
16:00:05 [Zakim]
+??P8
16:00:25 [raphael]
raphael has joined #prov-xg
16:00:30 [ivan]
zakim, aabb is chris_bizer
16:00:30 [Zakim]
+chris_bizer; got it
16:00:51 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
16:00:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see YolandaG, Ivan, Paolo (muted), bertrand_lutaesc, pgroth, ??P4, ??P7, chris_bizer, ??P8
16:00:54 [Zakim]
On IRC I see raphael, smiles, pgroth, jcheney, YolandaG, olaf, Paolo, RRSAgent, Zakim, ivan, trackbot
16:00:56 [Zakim]
+ +0238059aacc
16:01:14 [Zakim]
+Raphael
16:01:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.915.747.aadd
16:01:26 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
16:01:32 [ivan]
zakim, ??P4 is jcheney
16:01:32 [Zakim]
+jcheney; got it
16:01:34 [Zakim]
+ +49.308.937.aaee
16:01:35 [Luc]
Luc has joined #prov-xg
16:01:49 [Paolo]
raphael are you minuting, or am I
16:02:00 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
16:02:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see YolandaG, Ivan, Paolo (muted), bertrand_lutaesc, pgroth, jcheney, ??P7, chris_bizer, ??P8, +0238059aacc, Raphael, +1.915.747.aadd, +49.308.937.aaee
16:02:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Luc, raphael, smiles, pgroth, jcheney, YolandaG, olaf, Paolo, RRSAgent, Zakim, ivan, trackbot
16:02:39 [olaf]
zakim, aaee is olaf
16:02:39 [Zakim]
+olaf; got it
16:02:50 [Paolo]
cool
16:02:50 [ivan]
zakim, aadd is paolo
16:02:50 [Zakim]
+paolo; got it
16:03:00 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
16:03:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see YolandaG, Ivan, Paolo (muted), bertrand_lutaesc, pgroth, jcheney, ??P7, chris_bizer, ??P8, +0238059aacc, Raphael, paolo, olaf
16:03:02 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Luc, raphael, smiles, pgroth, jcheney, YolandaG, olaf, Paolo, RRSAgent, Zakim, ivan, trackbot
16:03:18 [ivan]
zakim, paolo is really paolo_silva
16:03:18 [Zakim]
sorry, ivan, I do not recognize a party named 'paolo'
16:03:38 [Luc]
zakim, aac is Luc
16:03:38 [Zakim]
sorry, Luc, I do not recognize a party named 'aac'
16:03:50 [ivan]
zakim, aacc is luc
16:03:50 [Zakim]
+luc; got it
16:03:50 [Luc]
zakim, aacc is Luc
16:03:51 [Zakim]
sorry, Luc, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc'
16:03:58 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
16:03:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see YolandaG, Ivan, Paolo, bertrand_lutaesc, pgroth, jcheney, ??P7, chris_bizer, ??P8, luc, Raphael, paolo, olaf
16:04:00 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Luc, raphael, smiles, pgroth, jcheney, YolandaG, olaf, Paolo, RRSAgent, Zakim, ivan, trackbot
16:04:29 [Paolo]
zakim, who is here?
16:04:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see YolandaG, Ivan, Paolo (muted), bertrand_lutaesc, pgroth, jcheney, ??P7, chris_bizer, ??P8, luc, Raphael, paolo, olaf
16:04:31 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Luc, raphael, smiles, pgroth, jcheney, YolandaG, olaf, Paolo, RRSAgent, Zakim, ivan, trackbot
16:04:36 [ivan]
zakim, ??p7 is smiles
16:04:36 [Zakim]
+smiles; got it
16:04:41 [ivan]
zakim, who is here?
16:04:41 [Zakim]
On the phone I see YolandaG, Ivan, Paolo (muted), bertrand_lutaesc, pgroth, jcheney, smiles, chris_bizer, ??P8, luc, Raphael, paolo, olaf
16:04:43 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Luc, raphael, smiles, pgroth, jcheney, YolandaG, olaf, Paolo, RRSAgent, Zakim, ivan, trackbot
16:05:00 [Aleksey]
Aleksey has joined #prov-xg
16:05:36 [ivan]
zakim, ??P8 is andreas_peters
16:05:36 [Zakim]
+andreas_peters; got it
16:05:39 [Zakim]
+ +1.518.276.aaff
16:05:49 [ivan]
zakim, aaff is deb
16:05:49 [Zakim]
+deb; got it
16:05:58 [Paolo]
Topic: welcome
16:06:09 [Paolo]
zakim, I am Paolo_Missier
16:06:09 [Zakim]
sorry, Paolo, I do not see a party named 'Paolo_Missier'
16:06:29 [Zakim]
+andy
16:06:41 [Paolo]
zakim, nick Paolo is Paolo_Missier
16:06:41 [Zakim]
sorry, Paolo, I do not see a party named 'Paolo_Missier'
16:07:05 [Paolo]
Yolanda asks whether any item is missing from the agenda sent in the invitation email
16:07:29 [ivan]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-prov/2009Nov/0004.html agenda call
16:07:34 [Paolo]
Yolanda invites Ivan to talk about the goals of his group
16:07:54 [Deborah]
Deborah has joined #prov-xg
16:08:03 [raphael]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-prov/2009Nov/0004.html
16:08:22 [raphael]
s/his/this
16:08:35 [Paolo]
Ivan: semWeb recognizes a need for provenance as part of their own work
16:09:00 [Paolo]
... this is why the xg group was proposed on their side
16:09:36 [Deborah]
http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/program/calendar/semhp/?semnr=09271 was the workshop we were in when we got serious about proposing this incubator group
16:09:40 [Paolo]
... input expected: any area that is mature enough to justify a W3C WG
16:10:16 [Paolo]
... XG to WG is a normal progression, doe not always happen but it would be natural
16:10:41 [Paolo]
... after 1 year we may also conclude that nothing is ready to be pushed for stdization
16:10:59 [Paolo]
Yolanda opens the floor for questions
16:11:07 [Paolo]
to Ivan
16:11:12 [jcheney]
q+
16:11:18 [ivan]
ack jcheney
16:11:29 [ssahoo2]
ssahoo2 has joined #prov-xg
16:11:43 [ivan]
q+ chris
16:11:55 [olaf]
q+
16:12:13 [Paolo]
Yolanda had a chat with TBL including about this XG
16:12:20 [Paolo]
so this is gaining visibility
16:12:45 [Paolo]
Topic: Round of short introductions
16:13:21 [Paolo]
q?
16:13:21 [ivan]
ack chris
16:13:23 [Zakim]
+??P26
16:13:50 [Luc]
help
16:14:39 [Paolo]
q+
16:14:55 [Luc]
sorry, i was just ryingn to get the list of commands ... still learning ;-)
16:15:08 [ivan]
zakim, ??P26 is ssahoo2
16:15:09 [Zakim]
+ssahoo2; got it
16:15:20 [ivan]
ack olaf
16:15:24 [raphael]
Chris Bizer introducing him ... from Free University of Berlin, very active in the Linked Data / SemWeb field
16:15:25 [jcheney]
q+
16:15:56 [Paolo]
Olaf: working on a model for provenance of linked data
16:16:11 [Paolo]
extending tools for LD publishing to be provenance-aware
16:16:16 [ivan]
ack Paolo
16:17:45 [ivan]
ack jcheney
16:18:20 [Paolo]
J Cheney: uni of Edinburgh, data provenance (Buneman's group)
16:18:35 [Paolo]
interest in curated DBs in biology
16:19:53 [Deborah]
Paulo Pinheiro da Silva
16:20:21 [Paolo]
Paulo Pinheiro da Silva: 8 eight years working in provenance with Deb
16:20:31 [Paolo]
inferenceWeb
16:20:49 [Paolo]
CyberShare: spread the use of SW tech -- esp in
16:20:55 [Paolo]
Earth science and env science
16:21:29 [Luc]
Last week, I said I would make my survey available. It can be found at http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/18176/. Any feedback appreciated! Thanks
16:21:35 [Paolo]
Andrea:
16:21:46 [pgroth]
luc can I add a link to the use case page?
16:22:16 [Paolo]
provenance: vocabularies over OPM: main app is trust for linked data
16:22:24 [Luc]
yes, go ahead! thanks
16:22:50 [Paolo]
Bertram / UC Davis: provenance for scientific workflows (Kepler)
16:23:06 [Paolo]
...efficient storage and query of fine-grained provenance
16:23:15 [Paolo]
... foundational models of provenance
16:23:30 [Paolo]
... contributed to the prov challenges
16:24:05 [Paolo]
Topic: Group wiki site
16:24:28 [Paulo]
Paulo has joined #prov-xg
16:24:33 [Paolo]
Paul Groth: wiki ready to use and structured.
16:24:59 [Paolo]
... areas: use cases, surveys, technologies, and events
16:25:26 [Paolo]
... also deliverables, and minutes and confcall-related pages
16:25:44 [ivan]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Main_Page wiki URI
16:25:58 [Deborah]
naive question sorry - is the wiki linked from http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/
16:26:14 [pgroth]
no it's not
16:26:18 [Paolo]
Deb no...
16:26:57 [Paolo]
Yolanda proposes to make a distinction b/w proposals from the group vs "things we agree to pursue"
16:27:07 [raphael]
Deborah, Yolanda has writing right on the page located at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/ and could/should? add a link to the wiki
16:27:12 [Zakim]
-ssahoo2
16:27:18 [Paolo]
... eg use cases should be proposed, then analyzed, then agreed upon
16:27:33 [Paolo]
q+
16:27:51 [Paolo]
action: Pal to add a section and adequate structure for that
16:27:51 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
16:27:58 [Paolo]
sorry that was Paul
16:28:07 [ivan]
Deb, it is now:-)
16:28:22 [Paolo]
q+
16:29:01 [Paolo]
Luc proposes to add presentations as well
16:30:00 [ivan]
+1
16:30:20 [Paolo]
Paolo proposes to create a repository of bibliography references
16:30:22 [Zakim]
+??P26
16:30:27 [Paolo]
... with appropriate tagging
16:30:33 [pgroth]
+q
16:30:41 [Zakim]
-paolo
16:31:08 [Paolo]
ack Paolo
16:31:40 [Zakim]
-??P26
16:31:47 [ivan]
q+
16:31:50 [ivan]
q-
16:31:57 [Paolo]
Yolanda agrees on the idea
16:32:06 [Paolo]
Action: paolo to curate the repository
16:32:06 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
16:32:51 [YolandaG]
sorry Paolo we don't have a trackbot yet but i have requested it recently
16:33:20 [pgroth]
q-
16:33:35 [Paolo]
Paul: proposes to use the wiki area on papers for that
16:33:50 [Paolo]
Topic: Proposal for a template for use cases
16:34:15 [Paolo]
Yolanda; so that means we cannot log actions formally? that's fine
16:34:22 [Paolo]
oh, ok
16:34:42 [ssahoo2]
q+
16:34:58 [Paolo]
yolanda asking about specific areas for use cases, communities we don't cover
16:35:07 [Paolo]
... eg people from Creative Commons
16:35:31 [Paolo]
... they have reqs that may be useful to include
16:35:56 [Paolo]
... similarly for Dublin Core people, who are not currently represented
16:36:14 [ivan]
ack ssahoo2
16:36:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
16:36:43 [Paolo]
Satya: their own use cases on provenance in microarray apps should be ready soon
16:37:02 [ssahoo2]
paolo - this is from the W3C HCLS BioRDF task force
16:37:12 [Paolo]
q+
16:37:17 [ssahoo2]
q-
16:37:19 [pgroth]
good job yolanda and ivan :-)
16:37:29 [ivan]
ack paolo
16:37:56 [ivan]
q+
16:38:27 [Zakim]
+??P26
16:38:39 [Paolo]
Paolo: is there a process to advertise this group?
16:38:45 [ivan]
-> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/anews SW Activity blog
16:38:58 [Paolo]
Ivan: no formal process but eg we can use the W3C activity blog
16:39:22 [pgroth]
ivan, isn't it already on the blog?
16:39:30 [Paolo]
... question is who is taking responsibility
16:39:44 [ivan]
-> http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2009/09/23/incubator_group_on_provenance_started_at original announcement
16:40:00 [Paolo]
... Ivan made an announcemt on the blog, and
16:40:08 [Paolo]
...is keen to do it again
16:40:11 [pgroth]
ivan, typically how big are these working groups
16:40:11 [pgroth]
?
16:40:27 [pgroth]
or incubator groups
16:40:38 [Paolo]
Yolanda: goal is to reach out to specific communities, rather than sending out blanket invitations
16:40:43 [JimMy]
JimMy has joined #prov-xg
16:40:56 [Paolo]
Topic: Proposal for a template for use cases
16:41:18 [Paolo]
Simon Miles: template is ready, people have been using it
16:41:29 [Paolo]
... rationale is to keep it simple and essential
16:42:22 [Paolo]
... specific field to explain what a current practice is and how it may be replaced by a SW approach
16:43:04 [Paolo]
Yolanda: propose to highlight who the users are in the use case
16:43:24 [Paolo]
... and highlight unanticipated uses of provenance
16:43:45 [Paolo]
... which makes provenance useful in un-anticipated ways
16:44:09 [Paolo]
... would like to have very explicitly "un-anticipated users"
16:44:38 [pgroth]
+q
16:44:40 [Paolo]
Simon: template will have a separate section to that effect
16:44:44 [ivan]
ack iva
16:44:49 [ivan]
ack pgroth
16:45:07 [pgroth]
+q
16:45:16 [Paolo]
Chris (?): also add existing work done on the use case?
16:45:42 [Paolo]
... add a section to link to relevant work on that case
16:46:05 [Paolo]
Action: Simon to amend the current template
16:46:05 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
16:46:20 [Paolo]
q?
16:46:40 [ivan]
ack pgroth
16:47:05 [pgroth]
ack q
16:47:07 [Paolo]
Paul Groth: what's the timescale for settling on a template
16:47:26 [Paolo]
Yolanda: see next topic. Also, people seem to be ok with it
16:47:56 [Paolo]
...section on limitations: would like to be described in terms of technical challenges
16:48:03 [Paolo]
...involved in addressing the use case
16:48:50 [Paolo]
... in general, categorization of challenges: understanding why is provenance hard is one of the aims of the group
16:49:49 [Paolo]
Simon: some limitations may be more social than technological
16:50:14 [Paolo]
Yolanda: let's move forward with this template
16:50:22 [Paolo]
Topic: Discussion on high level timeline for the group
16:50:49 [Paolo]
Yolanda: group will expire in 09/2010
16:51:20 [Paolo]
...when do we think we can stop with use case collection?
16:51:31 [Paolo]
...when do we start working on a roadmap?
16:51:40 [Paolo]
... and on the state of the art on provenance
16:51:51 [Paolo]
... soliciting questions on this
16:51:58 [Luc]
q+
16:52:07 [ivan]
ack luc
16:52:25 [Paolo]
Luc: Q: what are the additional major milestones for the XG?
16:52:44 [Paolo]
Yolanda: 3 top level items: 1) set of use cases
16:53:07 [Paolo]
... 2) a roadmap for how the community should move forward
16:53:14 [Paolo]
... 3) SOTA report
16:53:14 [ivan]
q+
16:53:28 [Paolo]
... 2) may lead to a WG proposal to W3C
16:53:46 [ivan]
ack ivan
16:54:14 [Paolo]
Ivan: use cases should be timeboxed -- 2 months?
16:54:35 [Paolo]
... (end of 2009)
16:55:31 [Paolo]
... early next year: start with technology overviews
16:55:48 [Paolo]
... 2-3 people who volunteer to edit a SOTA overview
16:56:06 [Paolo]
q+
16:56:17 [ivan]
ack paolo
16:57:12 [Paolo]
Paolo: avoid waterfall model
16:58:10 [Paolo]
Yolanda: report should be informed by use cases, that's why they come first
16:58:53 [Paolo]
Yolanda: propose to work on roadmap doc over the summer
16:59:03 [Luc]
q+
16:59:07 [Paolo]
Action: circulate proposed timeline
16:59:07 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
16:59:22 [Paolo]
Topic: Planning for next meeting, agenda and scribe
17:00:25 [raphael]
I jus want to emphasize that Paolo did a wonderful job
17:00:50 [Zakim]
-YolandaG
17:00:52 [Zakim]
-chris_bizer
17:00:53 [Zakim]
-smiles
17:00:54 [Zakim]
-??P26
17:00:54 [Zakim]
-andy
17:00:55 [Zakim]
-Raphael
17:00:55 [Zakim]
-Ivan
17:00:56 [Paolo]
zakim, list attendees
17:00:58 [Zakim]
-luc
17:00:59 [Zakim]
-jcheney
17:01:01 [Zakim]
-deb
17:01:04 [Zakim]
-andreas_peters
17:01:05 [Zakim]
-olaf
17:01:05 [pgroth]
pgroth has left #prov-xg
17:01:07 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Ivan, YolandaG, Paolo, +1.530.554.aaaa, pgroth, +049308385aabb, bertrand_lutaesc, chris_bizer, +0238059aacc, Raphael, +1.915.747.aadd,
17:01:10 [Zakim]
... jcheney, +49.308.937.aaee, olaf, luc, smiles, andreas_peters, +1.518.276.aaff, deb, andy, ssahoo2
17:01:12 [Zakim]
-bertrand_lutaesc
17:01:14 [Zakim]
-pgroth
17:01:24 [Paolo]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
17:01:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-minutes.html Paolo
17:03:49 [Zakim]
-Paolo
17:03:50 [Zakim]
INC_PROVXG()11:00AM has ended
17:03:51 [Zakim]
Attendees were Ivan, YolandaG, Paolo, +1.530.554.aaaa, pgroth, +049308385aabb, bertrand_lutaesc, chris_bizer, +0238059aacc, Raphael, +1.915.747.aadd, jcheney, +49.308.937.aaee,
17:03:54 [Zakim]
... olaf, luc, smiles, andreas_peters, +1.518.276.aaff, deb, andy, ssahoo2
17:04:31 [Paolo]
zakim, bye
17:04:31 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #prov-xg
17:04:37 [raphael]
RRSAgent, bye
17:04:37 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-actions.rdf :
17:04:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Pal to add a section and adequate structure for that [1]
17:04:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-irc#T16-27-51
17:04:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: paolo to curate the repository [2]
17:04:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-irc#T16-32-06
17:04:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Simon to amend the current template [3]
17:04:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-irc#T16-46-05
17:04:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: circulate proposed timeline [4]
17:04:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-prov-xg-irc#T16-59-07