IRC log of prov-xg on 2009-10-30

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:25:53 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #prov-xg
14:25:53 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-irc
14:30:53 [raphael]
yep, perfect, I will ping Yolanda so she can request trackbot to be attached to this group
14:31:41 [pgroth]
pgroth has joined #prov-xg
14:33:03 [ssahoo2]
ssahoo2 has joined #prov-xg
14:33:11 [Yves]
Yves has left #prov-xg
14:36:13 [raphael]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-prov/2009Oct/0006.html
14:36:46 [raphael]
RRSagent, draft minutes
14:36:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
14:36:55 [raphael]
RRSagent, make logs public
14:37:32 [raphael]
Meeting: Provenance XG - Telecon 30-10-2009
14:37:38 [raphael]
scribe: raphael
14:37:43 [raphael]
scribenick: raphael
14:40:14 [raphael]
RRSagent, draft minutes
14:40:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
14:45:30 [Aleksey]
Aleksey has joined #prov-xg
14:47:43 [Aleksey]
Aleksey has joined #prov-xg
14:50:20 [Zakim]
INC_PROVXG()11:00AM has now started
14:50:27 [Zakim]
+??P0
14:50:35 [raphael]
wow, someone has dialed very early
14:50:40 [raphael]
who has called ?
14:53:23 [YolandaG]
YolandaG has joined #prov-xg
14:54:28 [Zakim]
+??P1
14:54:32 [Zakim]
+Jerry_Hobbs
14:54:42 [raphael]
chair: YolandaG
14:54:50 [raphael]
who has just called zakim ?
14:55:01 [pgroth]
me
14:55:08 [raphael]
Paul, you were the first ?
14:55:15 [pgroth]
i think, i just dialed in
14:55:27 [raphael]
zakim, P1 is pgroth
14:55:27 [Zakim]
sorry, raphael, I do not recognize a party named 'P1'
14:55:34 [raphael]
zakim, ??P1 is pgroth
14:55:34 [Zakim]
+pgroth; got it
14:56:19 [smiles]
smiles has joined #prov-xg
14:56:47 [Zakim]
+ +30281139aaaa
14:57:11 [Zakim]
+??P4
14:57:16 [Irini]
Ηι
14:57:22 [paolo]
paolo has joined #prov-xg
14:57:31 [Irini]
Hi, this is Irini Fundulaki from Greece (+30 2810..)
14:57:31 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
14:57:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P0, pgroth, Jerry_Hobbs, +30281139aaaa, ??P4
14:57:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see paolo, smiles, YolandaG, Aleksey, ssahoo2, pgroth, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael, Irini, trackbot
14:58:23 [Zakim]
+ +41.22.807.aabb
14:58:31 [raphael]
raphael has joined #prov-xg
14:58:31 [Zakim]
+??P13
14:58:42 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
14:58:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P0, pgroth, Jerry_Hobbs, +30281139aaaa, ??P4, +41.22.807.aabb, ??P13
14:58:43 [smiles]
Hello, I (Simon Miles) am here too
14:58:44 [Zakim]
On IRC I see raphael, paolo, smiles, YolandaG, Aleksey, ssahoo2, pgroth, RRSAgent, Zakim, Irini, trackbot
14:58:52 [paolo]
hi all
14:59:07 [Zakim]
+ +1.860.995.aacc
14:59:21 [Joshua]
Joshua has joined #prov-xg
14:59:41 [Zakim]
+Manu
14:59:53 [Zakim]
+??P16
15:00:04 [raphael]
zakim, Manu is raphael
15:00:04 [Zakim]
+raphael; got it
15:00:15 [Zakim]
+ +1.410.720.aadd
15:00:21 [Luc]
Luc has joined #prov-xg
15:00:23 [cgi-irc]
cgi-irc has joined #prov-xg
15:00:23 [raphael]
zakim, mute raphael
15:00:23 [Zakim]
raphael should now be muted
15:00:28 [Zakim]
+ +1.937.775.aaee
15:00:44 [raphael]
please, when you join, state your name
15:00:50 [raphael]
so Zakim can recognize
15:01:02 [raphael]
zakim, +1.937.775 is yolanda
15:01:02 [Zakim]
+yolanda; got it
15:01:22 [Zakim]
+ +0238059aaff
15:01:22 [ssahoo2]
ssahoo2 is satya sahoo
15:01:30 [raphael]
Web IRC is available at http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi pass the message
15:01:41 [ian_oliver]
ian_oliver has joined #prov-xg
15:02:07 [raphael]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:02:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
15:02:15 [raphael]
Topic: 1. Introduction
15:02:33 [raphael]
Yolanda: I thank everybody, more than 35 people have joined the group and more will join
15:03:12 [raphael]
... I'm available as chair for anyone who has concern, issue
15:03:25 [raphael]
... a lot of people couldn't join today, but wanted to start early
15:03:47 [jmyers4]
jmyers4 has joined #prov-xg
15:03:50 [raphael]
Raphael: I'm willing to show you the magic commands
15:04:06 [Zakim]
-raphael
15:05:11 [raphael]
raphael has joined #prov-xg
15:05:56 [Zakim]
+ +67710aagg
15:06:08 [raphael]
zakim, aagg is raphael
15:06:08 [Zakim]
+raphael; got it
15:06:25 [Zakim]
+??P26
15:06:28 [raphael]
Raphael: I'm very sorry, I'm disconnected often
15:06:32 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
15:06:32 [Zakim]
raphael should now be muted
15:06:37 [raphael]
zakim, unmute me
15:06:37 [Zakim]
raphael should no longer be muted
15:07:09 [rreck]
rreck has joined #prov-xg
15:07:34 [raphael]
http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi
15:08:16 [Zakim]
+ +1.518.608.aahh
15:09:07 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
15:09:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P0, pgroth, Jerry_Hobbs, +30281139aaaa, ??P4, +41.22.807.aabb, ??P13, +1.860.995.aacc, ??P16, +1.410.720.aadd, yolanda, +0238059aaff, raphael, ??P26,
15:09:11 [Zakim]
... +1.518.608.aahh
15:09:12 [Zakim]
On IRC I see rreck, raphael, jmyers4, ian_oliver, Luc, Joshua, paolo, smiles, YolandaG, Aleksey, ssahoo2, pgroth, RRSAgent, Zakim, Irini, trackbot
15:09:20 [paolo]
whois?
15:09:36 [rreck]
what is the conference call code?
15:09:39 [raphael]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:09:39 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
15:09:58 [pgroth]
conference call code is : 98765
15:09:59 [ssahoo2]
conf code 98765
15:10:18 [Zakim]
+??P29
15:10:33 [rreck]
zakim, i am ??P29
15:10:33 [Zakim]
+rreck; got it
15:10:35 [raphael]
Raphael: introducing quickly to some irc commands
15:10:51 [rreck]
zakim, mute me
15:10:51 [Zakim]
rreck should now be muted
15:11:12 [rreck]
i can answer that
15:11:26 [rreck]
you decide who you are based on timing
15:11:38 [rreck]
i thought the call started at 11 EDT
15:11:54 [pgroth]
it does
15:12:01 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
15:12:01 [Zakim]
raphael should now be muted
15:12:05 [pgroth]
where are you at rreck
15:12:06 [pgroth]
?
15:12:14 [raphael]
Topic: 2. Participants introductions
15:12:18 [rreck]
washington DC metro, so EDT
15:12:27 [raphael]
Yolanda: all, please introduce you very briefly on the phone
15:13:13 [raphael]
... but use the mailing list to introduce you with more details, providing links to paper and research
15:13:40 [raphael]
... I'm starting, I have done work using provenance for trust in knowledge base ... provenance in workflow system
15:13:51 [Luc]
q+
15:13:58 [raphael]
zakim, unmute me
15:13:58 [Zakim]
raphael should no longer be muted
15:14:28 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
15:14:28 [Zakim]
raphael should now be muted
15:14:29 [rreck]
q?
15:14:31 [ssahoo2]
q+
15:14:33 [paolo]
q+
15:14:35 [jmyers4]
q+
15:14:37 [smiles]
q+
15:14:38 [pgroth]
q+
15:14:39 [Irini]
q+
15:14:44 [ian_oliver]
q+
15:14:51 [rreck]
q question mark tells you who is on the queue
15:14:52 [Joshua]
q+
15:14:57 [raphael]
zakim, ack Luc
15:14:57 [Zakim]
I see ssahoo, paolo, jmyers, smiles, pgroth, Irini, ian_oliver, Joshua on the speaker queue
15:15:10 [raphael]
Luc: I'm Luc Moreau from Uni. of Southampton
15:15:43 [raphael]
... I'm working in Provenance since a lot of time, interoperability, creating with some others the Provenance Challenge
15:16:14 [raphael]
... we have 20-25 teams working on this activity ... result is OPM, the Open Provenance Model, used in the last edition of the challange
15:16:22 [raphael]
s/challange/challenge
15:16:51 [raphael]
... more than 400 papers have been published on this topic
15:17:06 [raphael]
... will send a paper by the end of the next week
15:17:26 [Deborah]
Deborah has joined #prov-xg
15:17:36 [raphael]
Raphael: I believe I have transcribed everything :-)
15:18:01 [raphael]
q?
15:18:13 [raphael]
zakim, unmute me
15:18:13 [Zakim]
raphael should no longer be muted
15:18:36 [ssahoo2]
satya sahoo
15:18:46 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
15:18:46 [Zakim]
raphael should now be muted
15:19:06 [raphael]
Satya: use semantic web technique for representing provenance, made a formal ontology
15:19:26 [raphael]
... with Paulo and Juliana ... just run the Provenance Workshop @ISWC
15:19:34 [raphael]
zakim, ack ssahoo2
15:19:34 [Zakim]
I see ssahoo, paolo, jmyers, smiles, pgroth, Irini, ian_oliver, Joshua on the speaker queue
15:19:46 [raphael]
s/Paulo/Paolo
15:20:08 [raphael]
zakim, ack Paolo
15:20:08 [Zakim]
I see ssahoo, jmyers, smiles, pgroth, Irini, ian_oliver, Joshua on the speaker queue
15:20:35 [raphael]
Paolo: I'm from Uni. of Manchester, interested in Provenance since 2 years
15:20:45 [raphael]
zakim, ack ssahoo
15:20:45 [Zakim]
I see jmyers, smiles, pgroth, Irini, ian_oliver, Joshua on the speaker queue
15:21:08 [raphael]
Paolo: I will ask feedback to people about interface?
15:21:37 [raphael]
... regarding OPM, work in a specific profile, we have participated in the 3rd year challence of the provenance challenge
15:21:46 [raphael]
s/challence/challenge
15:22:01 [raphael]
... we should put in the wiki more links to the provenance challenge results?
15:22:21 [raphael]
ALL: please feel free to correct me if I'm scribing things wrongly
15:22:24 [raphael]
q?
15:22:39 [raphael]
zakim, jmyers
15:22:39 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'jmyers', raphael
15:22:52 [raphael]
Jim Myers: Uni of Irvine
15:23:09 [YolandaG]
Jim Myers is at NCSA, not Irvine
15:23:12 [ssahoo2]
Jim is at NCSA Univ of Illinois
15:23:24 [paolo]
zakim, ack jmyers
15:23:24 [Zakim]
I see smiles, pgroth, Irini, ian_oliver, Joshua on the speaker queue
15:23:44 [raphael]
... involved a lot in OPM and in the provenance challenge
15:24:05 [raphael]
.. more details posted to the list
15:24:14 [raphael]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:24:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
15:24:16 [raphael]
q?
15:25:37 [ian_oliver_3]
ian_oliver_3 has joined #prov-xg
15:25:44 [raphael]
Paul: Uni of AMsterdam
15:25:44 [ian_oliver_3]
q+
15:25:56 [paolo]
zakim, ack smiles
15:25:56 [Zakim]
I see pgroth, Irini, ian_oliver, Joshua, ian_oliver_ on the speaker queue
15:26:00 [raphael]
... interested in mashups?
15:26:02 [pgroth]
vrije unviersity amsterdam
15:26:06 [raphael]
zakim, ack smiles
15:26:06 [Zakim]
I see pgroth, Irini, ian_oliver, Joshua, ian_oliver_ on the speaker queue
15:26:07 [pgroth]
btw
15:26:13 [raphael]
zakim, ack pgroth
15:26:13 [Zakim]
I see Irini, ian_oliver, Joshua, ian_oliver_ on the speaker queue
15:27:00 [raphael]
Irini: FOAF team, got a paper in ISWC 2 days ago
15:27:08 [rreck]
sorry i missed the paper. do you have a link to it ?
15:27:20 [raphael]
Thanks Paul
15:27:35 [raphael]
s/Uni of AMsterdam/Free University of Amsterdam
15:28:09 [raphael]
q?
15:28:43 [raphael]
zakim, ack Irini
15:28:43 [Zakim]
I see ian_oliver, Joshua, ian_oliver_ on the speaker queue
15:28:46 [Irini]
please substitute FOAF with FORTH
15:28:50 [raphael]
zakim, ack ian_oliver_3
15:28:50 [Zakim]
I see ian_oliver, Joshua, ian_oliver_ on the speaker queue
15:28:55 [raphael]
s/FOAF/FORTH
15:29:17 [rreck]
joshua: i am in chantilly
15:29:25 [raphael]
Joshua Philips: Invited expert
15:29:40 [raphael]
s/FOAF team/FORTH team
15:29:43 [raphael]
q?
15:29:53 [raphael]
zakim, ack ian_oliver_
15:29:53 [Zakim]
I see ian_oliver, Joshua on the speaker queue
15:29:55 [raphael]
zakim, ack ian_oliver
15:29:55 [Zakim]
I see Joshua on the speaker queue
15:30:00 [Deborah]
q+
15:30:02 [raphael]
zakim, ack Joshua
15:30:02 [Zakim]
I see Deborah on the speaker queue
15:30:08 [Irini]
link to the FORTH paper: http://iswc2009.semanticweb.org/wiki/index.php/ISWC_2009_Research_Track#10:30__.09_Semantics:_Reasoning_and_Provenance
15:30:14 [raphael]
zakim, ack Joshua
15:30:14 [Zakim]
I see Deborah on the speaker queue
15:30:25 [raphael]
who is talking?
15:30:33 [Deborah]
Jim McCusker
15:30:42 [raphael]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:30:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
15:31:36 [rreck]
me too!
15:31:39 [raphael]
Christine: Internet Society, not on IRC, interest in provenanc for privace and data protection
15:31:49 [Deborah]
Deborah L McGuinness
15:31:49 [Deborah]
Professor of Computer Science and Cognitive Science Tetherless World Constellation RPI (previously led Stanford Universitys Knowledge Systems Laboratory)
15:31:49 [Deborah]
Inference Web Knowledge Provenance Interlingua Environment http://inference-web.org
15:31:49 [Deborah]
Uses
15:31:49 [Deborah]
PML Proof Markup Language Knowledge Provenance Interlingua - http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/KSL_Abstracts/KSL-07-07.html
15:31:51 [raphael]
s/privace/privacy
15:32:25 [raphael]
Deborah: RPI now, interested in provenance to improve trust
15:32:41 [raphael]
... work in the Proof Markup Language
15:33:19 [raphael]
q?
15:33:27 [raphael]
zakim, ack Deborah
15:33:27 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:33:36 [Deborah]
Deborah has joined #prov-xg
15:34:01 [Deborah]
Deborah has left #prov-xg
15:34:04 [raphael]
zakim, unmute me
15:34:04 [Zakim]
raphael should no longer be muted
15:34:45 [Deborah]
Deborah has joined #prov-xg
15:35:01 [Deborah]
retrying to post info
15:35:02 [Deborah]
Deborah L McGuinness
15:35:02 [Deborah]
Professor of Computer Science and Cognitive Science Tetherless World Constellation RPI (previously led Stanford Universitys Knowledge Systems Laboratory)
15:35:02 [Deborah]
Inference Web Knowledge Provenance Interlingua Environment http://inference-web.org
15:35:02 [Deborah]
Uses
15:35:02 [Deborah]
PML Proof Markup Language Knowledge Provenance Interlingua - http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/KSL_Abstracts/KSL-07-07.html
15:35:13 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
15:35:13 [Zakim]
raphael should now be muted
15:35:38 [raphael]
it's ok Deborah, already recorded ... thought you have strange characters in your sentences
15:35:43 [paolo]
I sent a link to the SWPM wiki yesterday through the mlist, not sure it was distributed correctly?
15:35:49 [raphael]
Topic: 3. Goal of this XG
15:36:12 [raphael]
Yolanda: we are an Incubator Group, XG, and NOT a WG, so we will not develop a recommendation
15:36:29 [Deborah]
ok - thx raphael - is there a url where we can view the full recording? (i only can see text since i rejoined irc)
15:36:31 [raphael]
.... we will rather explore new area and provide guidance to W3C of what should be done in this domain
15:36:42 [raphael]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:36:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
15:36:55 [raphael]
Deborah, here
15:37:23 [rreck]
yes, I sent you an email to that effect
15:37:37 [raphael]
Yolanda: mailing list is public, and archived, so everything you send is accessible for ever
15:37:50 [raphael]
... we need to define the scope? of the work
15:38:09 [raphael]
... provenance is present in a very broad range of domains
15:38:32 [raphael]
... in the context of the Semantic Web, a lot of interest for Linked Data
15:39:03 [raphael]
Raphael: indeed, there is at least me, Olaf Hartif here ... in the Washington DC VoCamp in the Library of Congress, and we are discussing Provenance vocabularies
15:39:09 [raphael]
Regrets: Olaf
15:40:29 [raphael]
Present: Raphael, Yolanda, Deborah, Luc, Satia, Paolo, Irini, Christine, Joshua, Simon
15:40:49 [raphael]
Yolanda: goal is to describe the landscape of the various intiatives
15:40:51 [pgroth]
Paul
15:41:07 [pgroth]
as well raphael :-)
15:41:09 [raphael]
... identify the aspect of provenance thant concers various communities including Semantic Web
15:41:23 [raphael]
Present+ Paul
15:41:42 [raphael]
s/concers/concerns
15:42:19 [raphael]
Yolanda: ultmately we will provide a state of the art on the topic ... and a roadmap that could recommend some standardisation effort
15:42:33 [raphael]
.... wiki will be a good place to collaboratively contribute
15:42:39 [jmyers4]
and present + Jim M?
15:42:50 [raphael]
... open forum so that everyone can comment
15:42:55 [raphael]
Present+ JimM
15:43:02 [raphael]
thanks all for your help :-)
15:43:09 [rreck]
i would send some lessons learned from the social XG
15:43:13 [raphael]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:43:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
15:43:35 [raphael]
???: Problem with the wiki ... is it write protected?
15:43:47 [pgroth]
what's the url of the wiki?
15:43:51 [raphael]
... can you add all participants of this XG as wiki user?
15:44:10 [raphael]
WIKI URL: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Main_Page
15:44:18 [rreck]
q+
15:44:29 [raphael]
q?
15:44:33 [rreck]
zakim, unmute me
15:44:33 [Zakim]
rreck should no longer be muted
15:44:44 [raphael]
zakim, ack rreck
15:44:44 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:44:59 [rreck]
zakim, mute me
15:44:59 [Zakim]
rreck should now be muted
15:45:12 [raphael]
Rreck: I want to give you my experience with the Social Web XG ... how to use the wiki for writing use cases
15:45:29 [rreck]
i think i forwarded those to you
15:45:36 [rreck]
i would be glad to post them
15:45:44 [raphael]
Yolanda: which use cases from the SW XG would be interesting for this group?
15:46:06 [raphael]
rreck, please, send anything to the PUBLIC mailing list and not privalety to the chair
15:46:11 [raphael]
since this group operates in public
15:46:22 [rreck]
right, i havent joined the group offcially
15:46:30 [rreck]
and she asked me to do so
15:46:53 [rreck]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories#Tracking_Sources
15:46:59 [paolo]
q+
15:47:04 [raphael]
Yolanda: the charter is frozen
15:47:15 [rreck]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories#Shills_Posting_False_Information_to_Dilute_the_Truth
15:47:27 [raphael]
could you please all state your name before talking ? I cannot yet match voices with names
15:47:38 [pgroth]
that was pgroth
15:47:53 [pgroth]
i should have used the speaker queue
15:47:57 [raphael]
Paul: I suggest we liaise with other groups / other organizations
15:47:58 [Zakim]
-pgroth
15:48:14 [raphael]
Raphael: are you suggesting some particular groups and organisations ?
15:48:45 [raphael]
q?
15:48:52 [Zakim]
+??P1
15:49:02 [raphael]
zakim, ??P1 is paul
15:49:02 [Zakim]
+paul; got it
15:49:24 [rreck]
maybe we can come up with a template for usecases?
15:49:28 [raphael]
Yolanda: if you have a w3c account, you should be able to edit the wiki
15:50:09 [raphael]
... we need to structure it as well, have a part of use cases, use stories, etc.
15:50:26 [raphael]
... who is willing to organize a top level structure for the wiki ?
15:50:36 [raphael]
... I'm asking for a volunteer
15:50:46 [raphael]
who has talked ?
15:50:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.619.524.aaii
15:50:58 [rreck]
its seems that security to the wiki is group specific, therefore all w3c accounts will not automatically work
15:51:05 [smiles]
Paul talked
15:51:10 [raphael]
???: I volunteer, didn't get your name
15:51:23 [raphael]
s/???/Paul
15:51:47 [raphael]
zakim, unmute me
15:51:47 [Zakim]
raphael should no longer be muted
15:51:51 [raphael]
q?
15:52:00 [paolo]
Washington DC VoCamp in the Library of Congress, and we are discussing Provenance vocabularies
15:52:05 [raphael]
zakim, ack Paolo
15:52:05 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:52:23 [rreck]
i wish i had the stamina to have attended
15:52:55 [Deborah]
great paolo - you might mention this group and the upcoming ipaw - june 15-16, and challenge june 17 at RPI
15:52:58 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
15:52:58 [Zakim]
raphael should now be muted
15:53:32 [raphael]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:53:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
15:54:06 [paolo]
Deborah is there a CFP for IPAW already?
15:54:10 [raphael]
Topic: 4. Plan for the next meting
15:54:21 [Deborah]
coming very soon
15:54:29 [paolo]
ok thx
15:54:32 [raphael]
Yolanda: I think we should start with some use cases
15:54:51 [rreck]
i agree that setting milestones is a great idea
15:54:55 [Deborah]
it will go up at http://tw.rpi.edu/portal/IPAW2010
15:54:59 [ian_oliver]
ian_oliver has joined #prov-xg
15:55:20 [raphael]
... we will spend time with more introduction with the ones who couldn't make it today, and then discuss high level goals for the group
15:55:23 [rreck]
might i recommend a template for usecases?
15:55:32 [Deborah]
+1 to template suggestion
15:55:41 [raphael]
... anyone wants to suggest other topics for discussion ?
15:55:53 [raphael]
+1 for template for use cases
15:55:55 [pgroth]
simon? template
15:55:56 [ian_oliver]
q+
15:56:00 [rreck]
i will take that action
15:56:17 [raphael]
Yolanda: I would put a discussion item next week for such a template
15:56:27 [raphael]
Simon: I will work on one?
15:56:32 [raphael]
q?
15:56:53 [raphael]
I would certainly help next week scribe, thanks Paolo
15:56:58 [raphael]
Next scribe: Paolo
15:57:33 [pgroth]
luc's survey
15:57:51 [raphael]
zakim, unmute me
15:57:51 [Zakim]
raphael should no longer be muted
15:58:04 [paolo]
q+
15:58:23 [raphael]
q?
15:58:30 [raphael]
zakim, ack ian_oliver
15:58:30 [Zakim]
I see paolo on the speaker queue
15:58:41 [raphael]
zakim, ack paolo
15:58:41 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:58:54 [raphael]
Luc's survey is indeed the right things to start with
15:59:07 [raphael]
Paoo: what is the current timeline to have this survey available
15:59:11 [Irini]
q+
15:59:17 [raphael]
Luc: I hope to release the survey by next week
15:59:33 [raphael]
zakim, ack Irini
15:59:33 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:59:52 [raphael]
Irini: I can provide some links also, since we are preparing a survey as well on the topic
16:00:04 [raphael]
Topic: 5. AOB
16:00:14 [raphael]
I will email details on the mailing list for wiki access
16:00:20 [ian_oliver]
Thank you all and good night
16:00:23 [raphael]
Yolanda: anything elese ?
16:00:23 [rreck]
bye
16:00:26 [Zakim]
-??P0
16:00:29 [Zakim]
-??P16
16:00:30 [Zakim]
-paul
16:00:30 [Zakim]
-yolanda
16:00:31 [Zakim]
-Jerry_Hobbs
16:00:31 [Zakim]
- +1.860.995.aacc
16:00:31 [Zakim]
- +1.518.608.aahh
16:00:33 [Zakim]
- +1.410.720.aadd
16:00:33 [Zakim]
-??P13
16:00:35 [Zakim]
- +0238059aaff
16:00:37 [Zakim]
-??P4
16:00:40 [Zakim]
-raphael
16:00:40 [pgroth]
pgroth has left #prov-xg
16:00:42 [Zakim]
-??P26
16:00:44 [Zakim]
- +41.22.807.aabb
16:00:46 [Zakim]
- +1.619.524.aaii
16:00:48 [Zakim]
- +30281139aaaa
16:01:00 [Zakim]
-rreck
16:01:01 [Zakim]
INC_PROVXG()11:00AM has ended
16:01:02 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jerry_Hobbs, pgroth, +30281139aaaa, +41.22.807.aabb, +1.860.995.aacc, raphael, +1.410.720.aadd, +1.937.775.aaee, yolanda, +0238059aaff, +67710aagg, +1.518.608.aahh,
16:01:05 [Zakim]
... rreck, paul, +1.619.524.aaii
16:01:07 [raphael]
[silence]
16:01:30 [raphael]
meeting adjourned
16:01:35 [raphael]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:01:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
16:02:49 [raphael]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:02:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/30-prov-xg-minutes.html raphael
18:02:54 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #prov-xg