IRC log of mwts on 2009-10-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:56:32 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:56:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/10/27-mwts-irc
14:56:34 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:56:34 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
14:56:36 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be MWI_TS
14:56:36 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
14:56:37 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference
14:56:37 [trackbot]
Date: 27 October 2009
14:56:43 [dom]
Regrets: Wilhelm
14:58:00 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Oct/0017.html
14:58:05 [dom]
Chair: dom
15:00:05 [hendry]
hendry has joined #mwts
15:01:03 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:01:12 [Zakim]
+??P29
15:01:19 [Zakim]
+??P31
15:02:09 [dom]
zakim, ??29 is Kai
15:02:15 [dom]
zakim, ??31 is Dmitri
15:02:16 [Zakim]
+Dom
15:02:28 [Zakim]
sorry, dom, I do not recognize a party named '??29'
15:02:34 [Zakim]
sorry, dom, I do not recognize a party named '??31'
15:02:37 [dom]
zakim, ??P31 is Dmitri
15:02:40 [dom]
zakim, ??P29 is Kai
15:02:42 [dmitris]
dmitris has joined #mwts
15:02:42 [Zakim]
+Dmitri; got it
15:02:47 [dom]
Topic: Widgets testing
15:02:50 [Zakim]
+Kai; got it
15:02:59 [dom]
ACTION-80?
15:02:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-80 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to provide a categorized view of the widgets test suite (roughly by section) -- due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN
15:02:59 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/80
15:03:17 [dom]
ACTION-83?
15:03:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-83 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look into automate testing from WebIDL -- due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN
15:03:17 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/83
15:03:29 [dom]
ACTION-84?
15:03:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-84 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to follow up with robin on packaging and releasing P&C test suite -- due 2009-10-06 -- OPEN
15:03:29 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/84
15:04:07 [dom]
Kai: not much new; got useful interactions with Marcos
15:04:34 [dom]
... now needs Marcos to spend time on DigSig spec
15:04:42 [dom]
... haven't made progress on widgets testing
15:04:49 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
15:04:49 [dom]
Topic: WCTMB2
15:05:15 [dom]
ACTION-88?
15:05:15 [trackbot]
ACTION-88 -- Kai Hendry to come up with additional proposals for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-10-20 -- OPEN
15:05:15 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/88
15:05:22 [carmelo]
carmelo has joined #mwts
15:05:35 [dom]
Kai: no progress on that one
15:05:57 [dom]
... thinking of Media tests for HTML5 stuff
15:06:08 [dom]
... e.g. only downloading media that have the right media types
15:06:20 [dom]
... but maybe need to move away from there
15:07:26 [dom]
Dom: Media queries are more robust
15:08:21 [dom]
[separate concerns about Media types as MIME Types, and Media Types as CSS Media Types]
15:08:56 [dom]
ACTION-89?
15:08:56 [trackbot]
ACTION-89 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look at audio test -- due 2009-10-20 -- OPEN
15:08:56 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/89
15:09:24 [dom]
Kai: I made a change to the test - removing fallbacks since they are not accepted in HTML5
15:10:09 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
15:10:37 [dom]
Dom: away next week to TPAC
15:10:54 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
15:10:59 [Zakim]
-Dmitri
15:11:00 [Zakim]
-Kai
15:11:00 [Zakim]
-Dom
15:11:00 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:11:02 [Zakim]
Attendees were Dom, Dmitri, Kai, Carmelo
15:11:09 [dom]
... should we meet next week?
15:11:12 [dom]
Kai: prefer to skip
15:11:15 [dom]
Carmelo: me too
15:11:21 [dom]
RESOLVED: next meeting on November 10
15:11:27 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:11:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/27-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:13:56 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:13:56 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/27-mwts-minutes.html dom