IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-10-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:58:42 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:58:42 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/10/06-soap-jms-irc
15:58:44 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:58:44 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:58:46 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:58:46 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
15:58:47 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:58:47 [trackbot]
Date: 06 October 2009
15:59:24 [mphillip]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Oct/0002.html
16:00:10 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:00:17 [Zakim]
+mphillip
16:01:15 [Zakim]
+eric
16:01:26 [Zakim]
+Derek
16:01:27 [Zakim]
+padams
16:01:46 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:01:49 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:02:41 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:03:05 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:03:05 [Zakim]
On the phone I see mphillip, eric, Derek, padams, Yves
16:03:06 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Derek, eric, Zakim, RRSAgent, padams, mphillip, trackbot, Yves
16:03:49 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
16:03:57 [mphillip]
scribe: mphillip
16:04:02 [mphillip]
chair: Eric
16:04:13 [mphillip]
topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:04:29 [Zakim]
+alewis
16:04:31 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:04:45 [mphillip]
The minutes do not reflect that fact that action 111 is completed
16:05:06 [mphillip]
Minutes approved subject to correction on action 111
16:05:18 [mphillip]
toppic: Review the agenda
16:05:24 [mphillip]
topic: Review the agenda
16:05:56 [mphillip]
All approve the agenda as-is
16:06:09 [mphillip]
topic: Review action items
16:06:10 [mphillip]
Actions: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
16:06:47 [mphillip]
close action-111
16:06:47 [trackbot]
ACTION-111 Investigate the correct syntax for closing the MIME boundary closed
16:07:08 [mphillip]
Eric: No progress on any of 32, 108, 112
16:08:05 [mphillip]
Derek: No progress on FAQ - 68
16:08:18 [mphillip]
No progress on 109
16:09:22 [mphillip]
Email sent to list on action 113 - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Sep/0015.html
16:09:28 [mphillip]
close action-113
16:09:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-113 Discuss UDDI entry wording with IBM UDDI rep. closed
16:10:03 [mphillip]
Phil: Has completed 114 and 115 - will review email later in this call
16:10:09 [mphillip]
close action-114
16:10:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-114 Apply Resolution For Issue 12 closed
16:10:15 [mphillip]
close action-115
16:10:15 [trackbot]
ACTION-115 Apply Resolution For Issue 13 closed
16:11:01 [mphillip]
Phil: See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Oct/0000.html
16:11:16 [mphillip]
topic: URI Specification
16:11:34 [mphillip]
Eric: No progress from Oracle - hope to see some progress this week
16:11:41 [mphillip]
topic: Raised issues
16:11:51 [mphillip]
none
16:11:59 [mphillip]
topic: Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:12:07 [mphillip]
(No open issues needing proposals)
16:13:48 [mphillip]
topic: Accepting applied resolutions:
16:14:10 [mphillip]
Issue 9 was accepted last week
16:14:43 [mphillip]
Phil: Has applied changes for issues 12 and 13 (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Oct/0000.html )
16:16:53 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Issues 12 and 13 have been resolved
16:17:30 [mphillip]
Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:17:38 [mphillip]
topic: Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:19:07 [mphillip]
Need to review Issues 14 and 15 and discuss next week
16:19:12 [mphillip]
topic: FAQ
16:19:37 [mphillip]
Eric: Made further small edits to FAQ
16:19:50 [mphillip]
Eric: Please review and comment
16:20:11 [mphillip]
topic: Testing
16:20:27 [mphillip]
Discussion: How do we define/describe the WSDL test cases?
16:20:57 [mphillip]
Test cases will be required for both WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 1.2
16:21:29 [mphillip]
Eric: Progress is extremely slow
16:22:24 [mphillip]
Eric: Volunteers sought to contribute to these test cases. E.g. take a test case and see what is required to put WSDL 1.1. and 1.2 in the description
16:22:50 [mphillip]
Eric: Will continue to identify the test cases which involve WSDL
16:23:46 [mphillip]
Eric: We need to nail these down before we can move to the next stage of the spec, and so will need to divide the work to speed this up
16:24:32 [mphillip]
Phil: Assuming we agree that the non-WSDL test cases are fairly complete, then we could take these tests and add WSDL flavours of them
16:25:13 [mphillip]
Eric: Agreed, I am reviewing the current tests and seeing where WSDL applies
16:26:09 [mphillip]
topic: Implementations - any updates?
16:26:34 [mphillip]
Eric: Axis 2 have this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-490
16:26:47 [mphillip]
No other updates
16:27:03 [mphillip]
topic: AOB?
16:27:11 [mphillip]
None
16:27:48 [Zakim]
-padams
16:27:49 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:27:50 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:27:51 [Zakim]
-mphillip
16:27:52 [Zakim]
-eric
16:27:53 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:27:53 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:27:55 [Zakim]
Attendees were mphillip, eric, Derek, padams, Yves, alewis
16:28:00 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:28:20 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:28:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/06-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:28:24 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
16:28:31 [mphillip]
rrsagent, publish minutes
16:28:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/10/06-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:28:39 [mphillip]
zakim, please part
16:28:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
16:28:46 [mphillip]
rrsagent, please part
16:28:46 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/10/06-soap-jms-actions.rdf :
16:28:46 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: s to http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open [1]
16:28:46 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/10/06-soap-jms-irc#T16-06-10