IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-09-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:58:13 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:58:13 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/09/29-soap-jms-irc
15:58:15 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:58:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:58:17 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:58:17 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
15:58:18 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:58:18 [trackbot]
Date: 29 September 2009
15:58:29 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
15:58:41 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:58:48 [Zakim]
+alewis
15:58:50 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.918.aaaa
15:59:10 [padams]
padams has joined #soap-jms
15:59:36 [padams]
me
16:00:44 [padams]
lol
16:01:36 [Zakim]
+eric
16:02:09 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:02:35 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
16:03:23 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:03:23 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams, eric, Peter_Easton
16:03:24 [Zakim]
On IRC I see peaston, padams, eric, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, trackbot, Yves
16:04:38 [peaston]
scribe:peaston
16:05:39 [peaston]
chair: eric
16:05:50 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
16:06:10 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
16:06:52 [eric]
Topic: approving minutes
16:06:53 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2009/09/15-soap-jms-minutes.html
16:07:27 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:07:37 [peaston]
Minutes approved
16:09:03 [peaston]
Topic: Action Items Review
16:09:31 [peaston]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/111
16:10:10 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Sep/0012.html
16:11:36 [peaston]
Close Action-110
16:11:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-110 Apply the resolution for Issue-9 closed
16:12:28 [peaston]
Topic: URI Scheme
16:13:04 [peaston]
Oracle signoff pending
16:13:20 [peaston]
Topic: Raised Issues
16:13:23 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/raised
16:13:46 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/12
16:15:40 [peaston]
Consensus: No objections opening issue 12
16:16:47 [peaston]
COnsensus: approve proposal to resolve 12
16:16:58 [eric]
(as written in the issue)
16:17:11 [peaston]
Action: Phil To Apply Resolution For Issue 12
16:17:11 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-114 - Apply Resolution For Issue 12 [on Phil Adams - due 2009-10-06].
16:17:32 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/13
16:17:38 [padams]
<<< thinks that Peter has his phone microphone right next to his noisy keyboard :)
16:18:45 [peaston]
Consensus: No objections to Issue-13
16:19:39 [eric]
Proposal to resolve issue-13 by editing the XML Schema to removing extraneous space in the "name" attribute for the declaration of element jndiInitialContextFactory
16:20:25 [peaston]
Consensus: approve proposal to resolve issue-13
16:20:32 [peaston]
Action: Phil To Apply Resolution For Issue 13
16:20:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-115 - Apply Resolution For Issue 13 [on Phil Adams - due 2009-10-06].
16:21:02 [peaston]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/14
16:26:43 [peaston]
Consensus: approve proposal to resolve issue-13
16:27:28 [peaston]
Correction !!! Consensus: approve proposal to open issue-14
16:28:20 [peaston]
Everyone please review for next weeks discussion issue 14
16:28:42 [peaston]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/15
16:29:36 [peaston]
Consensus: No objections to opening Issue 15
16:30:22 [peaston]
Open issue 15
16:31:46 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Sep/0012.html
16:32:02 [eric]
Topic: Accepting proposals for applied issues
16:32:52 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Sep/0013.html
16:33:57 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Aug/0025.html
16:35:47 [peaston]
Consensus: All accept application of resolution to Issue 9
16:36:32 [eric]
Topic: FAQ
16:36:33 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2008-09_FAQ
16:43:01 [peaston]
Discussing requestURI property use of "dispatching" mechanism may not be advisable
16:44:33 [peaston]
phil: requestURI there for historical reasons?
16:50:51 [peaston]
Topic: Testing
16:52:35 [peaston]
Eric: WSDL Testing needs to be talked about
16:53:27 [peaston]
Topic: Implementations
16:53:35 [peaston]
Axis2?
16:53:41 [peaston]
Topic: AOB
16:53:48 [peaston]
None
16:53:56 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:53:58 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:54:00 [Zakim]
-eric
16:54:01 [Zakim]
-padams
16:54:12 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:54:18 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:54:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/09/29-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
16:54:26 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
16:54:28 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:54:29 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, +1.512.918.aaaa, padams, eric, Peter_Easton, Yves
16:54:32 [Yves]
trackbot, end telcon
16:54:32 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
16:54:32 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
16:54:33 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:54:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/09/29-soap-jms-minutes.html trackbot
16:54:34 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
16:54:34 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/29-soap-jms-actions.rdf :
16:54:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Phil To Apply Resolution For Issue 12 [1]
16:54:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/29-soap-jms-irc#T16-17-11
16:54:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Phil To Apply Resolution For Issue 13 [2]
16:54:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/29-soap-jms-irc#T16-20-32