IRC log of mwts on 2009-09-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:53:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:53:57 [RRSAgent]
logging to
14:53:59 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:53:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
14:54:01 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be MWI_TS
14:54:01 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 6 minutes
14:54:02 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference
14:54:02 [trackbot]
Date: 29 September 2009
14:55:47 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
14:55:54 [Zakim]
+ +49.228.936.1.aaaa
14:56:37 [Viper23]
I hope I'm in the telefon-conference now
14:57:13 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is Lukas
14:57:13 [Zakim]
+Lukas; got it
14:57:38 [Viper23]
yes thats right
14:58:45 [Zakim]
15:00:02 [hendry]
15:00:44 [Zakim]
15:01:05 [hendry]
??P20 is hendry
15:01:15 [Zakim]
15:01:21 [dom]
zakim, ??P20 is hendry
15:01:21 [Zakim]
+hendry; got it
15:01:39 [Zakim]
15:01:49 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
15:01:49 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Lukas, hendry, ??P31, wilhelm, Dom
15:01:55 [dom]
zakim, ??P31 is dmitri
15:01:55 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
15:02:13 [dom]
Regrets: Carmelo
15:02:53 [dmitris]
dmitris has joined #mwts
15:02:58 [dom]
Topic: Welcome to Lukas Schmidt
15:03:08 [dom]
Lukas: working for T-Mobile; attended workshop last week
15:03:20 [dom]
... interested in automatization, widgets, C++ development
15:03:30 [dom]
Topic: Widgets testing
15:03:38 [dom]
-> widgets test suite
15:03:43 [dom]
15:03:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-78 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to check if Hari can bring more up-to-date version of Opera core for widget testing events -- due 2009-09-22 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:03:43 [trackbot]
15:04:13 [dom]
close ACTION-78
15:04:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-78 Check if Hari can bring more up-to-date version of Opera core for widget testing events closed
15:04:20 [dom]
Dom: this was useful to validate our work, thanks!
15:04:26 [dom]
close ACTION-79
15:04:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-79 Send summary of widget testing workhsop results to public-webapps/public-mwts closed
15:04:35 [dom]
-> Kai's summary
15:04:48 [dom]
Kai: everything went really well, thanks to all the participants
15:04:53 [dom]
Wilhelm: next steps?
15:05:09 [dom]
Kai: I've started working on widgets digital signatures tests
15:06:01 [dom]
Dom: Robin took an action item to work on releasing/packaging the test suite IIRC
15:06:18 [dom]
s/the test suite/P&C test suite/
15:06:49 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to follow up with robin on packaging and releasing P&C test suite
15:06:50 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-84 - Follow up with robin on packaging and releasing P&C test suite [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-10-06].
15:07:14 [dom]
Kai: otherwise, we're waiting for reviews from Marcos
15:07:27 [dom]
15:07:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-80 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to provide a categorized view of the widgets test suite (roughly by section) -- due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN
15:07:28 [trackbot]
15:08:20 [dom]
15:08:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-81 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to discuss testability of DigSig with Marcos -- due 2009-09-30 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:08:20 [trackbot]
15:09:15 [dom]
-> Dom's messages to Marcos on DigSig
15:09:27 [dom]
close ACTION-81
15:09:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-81 Discuss testability of DigSig with Marcos closed
15:09:33 [dom]
Dom: Marcos said he'll be working on that
15:09:37 [dom]
15:09:37 [trackbot]
ACTION-82 -- Kai Hendry to look into developing a first set of test cases for digsig based on -- due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN
15:09:37 [trackbot]
15:10:04 [dom]
-> Kai's first set of test cases for digsig
15:11:17 [dom]
Kai: will continue to work on test cases as long as there are available test assertions
15:11:26 [dom]
15:11:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-83 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look into automate testing from WebIDL -- due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN
15:11:26 [trackbot]
15:12:24 [hendry] RE: ACTION-82
15:12:36 [dom]
Dom: goal is to generate test cases directly from WebIDL fragments
15:12:45 [dom]
15:12:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-52 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to draft a blog post on SPARTAN -- due 2009-05-26 -- OPEN
15:12:46 [trackbot]
15:12:53 [dom]
Wilhelm: will ping my manager again
15:13:03 [dom]
Kai: I blogged about Widget Signing
15:13:10 [hendry]
15:13:20 [dom]
-> Kai's blog on signed widgets
15:14:09 [dom]
kai: comments on it would be welcome - plan is to integrate in the test suite document
15:14:15 [dom]
lukas: I'll have a look
15:14:46 [dom]
ACTION: Kai to blog about a F2F report
15:14:46 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-85 - Blog about a F2F report [on Kai Hendry - due 2009-10-06].
15:15:05 [dom]
Topic: WCTMB2
15:15:35 [dom]
-> Kai offloading work to Wilhelm
15:15:39 [dom]
15:15:39 [trackbot]
ACTION-72 -- Kai Hendry to propose appcache and audio test -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN
15:15:39 [trackbot]
15:15:48 [dom]
15:15:48 [trackbot]
ACTION-73 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to create test cases for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN
15:15:48 [trackbot]
15:15:54 [dom]
Wilhelm: still need to work on the test runner
15:16:11 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to finalize WCTMB2 test runner
15:16:11 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-86 - Finalize WCTMB2 test runner [on Wilhelm Joys Andersen - due 2009-10-06].
15:16:22 [dom]
Kai: I'll wait for that to propose my tests
15:16:29 [dom]
15:16:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-75 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to propose tests for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-09-15 -- OPEN
15:16:29 [trackbot]
15:17:44 [dom]
-> Dom's proposals for WCTMB2
15:17:55 [dom]
Dom: includes GeoLocation, AppCache, input type=date
15:18:00 [dom]
... wondered about inline SVG
15:18:06 [dom]
close ACTION-75
15:18:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-75 propose tests for WCTMB2 closed
15:18:09 [dom]
Topic: OMA
15:18:18 [dom]
15:18:18 [trackbot]
ACTION-77 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to review new XHTML MP test suite from oma -- due 2009-09-15 -- OPEN
15:18:18 [trackbot]
15:18:22 [dom]
15:18:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-21 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to send Opera's feedback on OMA test suites -- due 2009-03-17 -- OPEN
15:18:22 [trackbot]
15:18:44 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
15:18:47 [dom]
Dom: I'll be away
15:18:59 [dom]
... next week
15:19:03 [dom]
Kai: I'll be around
15:19:09 [dom]
Wilhelm: so let's meet next week
15:19:52 [dom]
RESOLVED: next meeting on Oct 6
15:19:56 [Zakim]
15:19:58 [Zakim]
15:19:59 [Zakim]
15:19:59 [Zakim]
15:20:01 [Zakim]
15:20:01 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:20:02 [Zakim]
Attendees were +49.228.936.1.aaaa, Lukas, wilhelm, hendry, Dom, dmitri
15:20:10 [dom]
s/<dom> ->/<dom_scribe> ->/g
15:20:14 [dom]
RRSagent, draft minutes
15:20:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate dom
16:08:56 [Viper23]
Viper23 has left #mwts
17:06:32 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts