IRC log of SSN on 2009-09-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:39:11 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #SSN
19:39:11 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-SSN-irc
19:39:23 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #SSN
19:39:33 [Holger]
zakim, this will be INC_SSN
19:39:33 [Zakim]
ok, Holger; I see INC_SSN()4:00PM scheduled to start in 21 minutes
19:39:48 [Holger]
Meeting: SSN XG 23-September-2009
19:39:54 [Holger]
chair: Holger
19:40:01 [Holger]
Regrets: Simon, Victor, Krzysztof, Kevin
19:40:07 [Holger]
agenda+ Roll call
19:40:15 [Holger]
agenda+ Actions from last meeting
19:40:22 [Holger]
agenda+ Use cases - Part II
19:40:28 [Holger]
agenda+ Preparation face-to-face
19:40:33 [Holger]
agenda+ AOB
19:51:35 [Zakim]
INC_SSN()4:00PM has now started
19:51:42 [Zakim]
+ +036232aaaa
19:52:02 [Holger]
zakim, +036232aaaa is me
19:52:02 [Zakim]
+Holger; got it
19:54:38 [Danh_DERI]
Danh_DERI has joined #ssn
19:56:33 [Zakim]
+??P2
19:56:34 [Danh_DERI]
the conf. code is 7769, isn't it?
19:57:03 [Payam]
yes, it is
19:57:26 [Holger]
yes
19:57:28 [Danh_DERI]
it keeps saying the code isn't valid
19:57:52 [Payam]
I just called and it worked for me
19:58:07 [AmitS]
AmitS has joined #ssn
19:58:10 [Holger]
me too. did you enter the # after the conf code?
19:58:16 [Payam]
zakim, ??p2 is me
19:58:16 [Zakim]
+Payam; got it
19:58:20 [Danh_DERI]
yes
20:00:20 [rgarcia]
rgarcia has joined #ssn
20:00:32 [Arthur]
Arthur has joined #SSN
20:00:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.937.422.aabb
20:01:21 [Zakim]
+??P3
20:01:27 [Holger]
zakim, who's on the phone?
20:01:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Holger, Payam, +1.937.422.aabb, ??P3
20:01:36 [rgarcia]
zakim, ??P3 is me
20:01:36 [Zakim]
+rgarcia; got it
20:01:47 [Zakim]
+??P5
20:02:07 [Zakim]
+??P4
20:03:53 [Zakim]
+mauro
20:04:10 [michael]
michael has joined #ssn
20:04:51 [Zakim]
+Prateek
20:04:58 [cory]
cory has joined #ssn
20:05:05 [Holger]
zakim, who's making noise?
20:05:16 [Zakim]
-mauro
20:05:17 [Zakim]
Holger, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P4 (9%), ??P5 (46%)
20:05:32 [Zakim]
+??P6
20:05:45 [michael]
zakim, ??P6 is me
20:05:45 [Zakim]
+michael; got it
20:06:31 [Zakim]
-??P4
20:06:46 [Rodrigo]
Rodrigo has joined #ssn
20:06:55 [Zakim]
+??P4
20:07:04 [Arthur]
zakim, ??P4 is me
20:07:04 [Zakim]
+Arthur; got it
20:07:05 [Holger]
agenda?
20:09:34 [Holger]
ScribeNick: Arthur
20:10:58 [Zakim]
+ +34.98.439.aacc
20:10:59 [Arthur]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Favorite_Use_Cases_List
20:11:41 [Zakim]
-michael
20:12:04 [Arthur]
Topic: use cases list
20:12:15 [Zakim]
+??P6
20:12:22 [Rodrigo]
zakim, +34.98.439.aacc is me
20:12:22 [Zakim]
+Rodrigo; got it
20:12:28 [michael]
zakim, ??P6 is me
20:12:28 [Zakim]
+michael; got it
20:16:03 [Holger]
zakim, who's making noise?
20:16:13 [Zakim]
Holger, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P5 (9%), michael (68%)
20:18:51 [Payam]
+q
20:19:03 [Danh_DERI]
+q
20:20:13 [Holger]
ack Payam
20:22:37 [michael]
sounds important to me.
20:23:47 [AmitS]
comment--not directly related to discussion now but possibly relevant going forward: we can consider SA-REST/SAWSDL annotation using our ontology(-ies)
20:23:49 [Holger]
ack Danh_DERI
20:24:05 [cory]
+q
20:24:58 [michael]
+q
20:25:09 [Holger]
ack michael
20:25:49 [Payam]
+q
20:29:35 [Arthur]
Payam: RFID can be seen as a kind of sensor
20:31:02 [Arthur]
... e.g. for localization via triangulation
20:31:37 [Holger]
ack cory
20:33:01 [Holger]
ack Payam
20:36:00 [Danh_DERI]
+q
20:36:55 [Holger]
ack Danh_DERI
20:37:06 [Zakim]
-michael
20:37:57 [Payam]
+q
20:38:33 [Zakim]
+mauro
20:38:55 [Holger]
zakim, who's making noise?
20:39:06 [Zakim]
Holger, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Holger (37%)
20:39:14 [Holger]
zakim, who's making noise?
20:39:26 [Zakim]
Holger, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: Holger (3%), Payam (3%)
20:39:49 [Holger]
zakim, mute me
20:39:49 [Zakim]
Holger should now be muted
20:39:59 [Holger]
zakim, unmute me
20:39:59 [Zakim]
Holger should no longer be muted
20:40:02 [Zakim]
+ +1.937.239.aadd
20:40:04 [Zakim]
- +1.937.422.aabb
20:40:09 [Holger]
zakim, who's making noise?
20:40:22 [Zakim]
-mauro
20:40:27 [Zakim]
Holger, listening for 12 seconds I could not identify any sounds
20:41:42 [Holger]
ack Payam
20:42:02 [michael]
...sorry, I just ran out of skype credit :-( I'll buy some more and log back in.
20:47:51 [AmitS]
let us give 2-3 days deadline to vote
20:48:01 [AmitS]
and then take the top
20:48:27 [cory]
+1
20:48:29 [rgarcia]
+1
20:48:32 [Payam]
+1
20:48:44 [Danh_DERI]
+1
20:49:05 [Holger]
agenda?
20:49:25 [Arthur]
action: vote for the use cases until sunday. Top 4 will be our favorite use cases.
20:49:43 [Arthur]
Topic: f2f
20:51:09 [Arthur]
action: cory identify work packages for semantic markup
20:51:28 [Arthur]
michael identify workpackages for ontology markup
20:51:33 [Zakim]
- +1.937.239.aadd
20:51:59 [Arthur]
action: michael identify workpackages for ontology markup
20:52:34 [Zakim]
-rgarcia
20:52:37 [Zakim]
-Prateek
20:52:38 [Zakim]
-Rodrigo
20:52:46 [Zakim]
-Payam
20:53:02 [Zakim]
-??P5
20:53:13 [Holger]
zakim, bye
20:53:13 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Holger, Payam, +1.937.422.aabb, rgarcia, mauro, Prateek, michael, Arthur, Rodrigo, +1.937.239.aadd
20:53:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ssn
20:53:30 [Holger]
rrsagent, make log public
20:53:37 [Holger]
rrsagent, draft minutes
20:53:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-SSN-minutes.html Holger
20:53:50 [Holger]
rrsagent, bye
20:53:50 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-SSN-actions.rdf :
20:53:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: vote for the use cases until sunday. Top 4 will be our favorite use cases. [1]
20:53:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-SSN-irc#T20-49-25
20:53:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: cory identify work packages for semantic markup [2]
20:53:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-SSN-irc#T20-51-09
20:53:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: michael identify workpackages for ontology markup [3]
20:53:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/23-SSN-irc#T20-51-59