IRC log of swxg on 2009-09-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:54:24 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swxg
12:54:24 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc
12:55:00 [AlexPassant]
zakim, list conferences
12:55:00 [Zakim]
I see Team_W3M()8:00AM active
12:55:01 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are DIG_WSRI()8:00AM, T&S_EGOV()9:00AM, INC_SWXG()9:00AM, Team_(owlc)12:36Z, IA_MFWG()8:00AM, WAI_ERTWG()8:30AM
12:55:29 [AlexPassant]
zakim, this is INC_SWXG
12:55:29 [Zakim]
AlexPassant, I see INC_SWXG()9:00AM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be INC_SWXG".
12:55:47 [AlexPassant]
zakim, this will be INC_SWXG
12:55:47 [Zakim]
ok, AlexPassant; I see INC_SWXG()9:00AM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
12:57:16 [Zakim]
INC_SWXG()9:00AM has now started
12:57:23 [Zakim]
+??P2
12:57:36 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, ??P2 is me
12:57:36 [Zakim]
+AlexPassant; got it
12:58:02 [Zakim]
+ +0785583aaaa
12:58:17 [Zakim]
+??P8
12:58:20 [AndreaP]
zakim, ??P8 is me
12:58:20 [Zakim]
+AndreaP; got it
12:58:22 [rreck]
rreck has joined #SWXG
12:58:27 [tinkster]
zakim, +0785583aaaa is me
12:58:30 [Zakim]
+tinkster; got it
12:58:55 [Zakim]
-AndreaP
12:59:17 [Zakim]
+??P8
12:59:19 [AndreaP]
zakim, code?
12:59:19 [Zakim]
the conference code is 7994 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), AndreaP
12:59:33 [rreck]
zakim, ??P8 is me
12:59:33 [Zakim]
+rreck; got it
12:59:33 [tinkster]
zakim, who's here
12:59:34 [Zakim]
tinkster, you need to end that query with '?'
12:59:34 [Zakim]
+??P9
12:59:36 [AndreaP]
zakim, ??P9 is me
12:59:36 [Zakim]
+AndreaP; got it
12:59:43 [tinkster]
zakim, who's here?
12:59:43 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AlexPassant, tinkster, rreck, AndreaP
12:59:44 [Zakim]
On IRC I see rreck, RRSAgent, Zakim, AlexPassant, bblfish, AndreaP, hhalpin, dsr, oshani, tinkster, FabGandon, karl, trackbot
12:59:53 [Zakim]
+ +1.314.683.aabb
13:00:03 [Adam]
Adam has joined #swxg
13:00:15 [Zakim]
+Dsr
13:00:24 [pchampin]
pchampin has joined #swxg
13:00:43 [rreck]
zakim, mute me
13:00:43 [Zakim]
rreck should now be muted
13:00:55 [rreck]
say something
13:01:02 [rreck]
yes i hear you
13:01:09 [Zakim]
+ +1.510.931.aacc
13:01:27 [Zakim]
+pchampin
13:01:38 [bblfish]
zakim, aacc is me
13:01:38 [Zakim]
+bblfish; got it
13:01:48 [Zakim]
+??P19
13:02:03 [rreck]
zakim, unmute me
13:02:03 [Zakim]
rreck should no longer be muted
13:02:14 [hhalpin]
Zakim, ??P19 is hhalpin
13:02:14 [Zakim]
+hhalpin; got it
13:02:41 [hhalpin]
Zakim, who's here?
13:02:41 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AlexPassant, tinkster, rreck, AndreaP, +1.314.683.aabb, Dsr, bblfish, pchampin (muted), hhalpin
13:02:42 [hhalpin]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
13:02:43 [Zakim]
On IRC I see pchampin, Adam, rreck, RRSAgent, Zakim, AlexPassant, bblfish, AndreaP, hhalpin, dsr, oshani, tinkster, FabGandon, karl, trackbot
13:02:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AlexPassant, tinkster, rreck, AndreaP, +1.314.683.aabb, Dsr, bblfish, pchampin (muted), hhalpin
13:02:53 [Zakim]
+DKA
13:03:01 [rreck]
whose money?
13:03:01 [hhalpin]
trackbot, start meeting
13:03:03 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:03:05 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7994
13:03:05 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see INC_SWXG()9:00AM scheduled to start 3 minutes ago
13:03:06 [trackbot]
Meeting: Social Web Incubator Group Teleconference
13:03:06 [trackbot]
Date: 16 September 2009
13:03:27 [hhalpin]
1. Convene SWXG WG meeting of 2009-09-16T13:00-15:00Z
13:03:30 [rreck]
money could be saved using asterix
13:03:32 [hhalpin]
chair: hhalpin
13:03:39 [hhalpin]
Hans?
13:03:50 [rreck]
hides
13:04:00 [hhalpin]
Zakim, pick a scribe
13:04:00 [Zakim]
sorry, hhalpin, I don't know what conference this is
13:04:06 [tinkster]
not today, i may have to rush off
13:04:11 [melvster]
melvster has joined #swxg
13:04:16 [hhalpin]
Zakim, this is SWXG
13:04:16 [Zakim]
ok, hhalpin; that matches INC_SWXG()9:00AM
13:04:25 [hhalpin]
Zakim, pick a scribe
13:04:25 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose tinkster
13:04:32 [hhalpin]
Zakim, pick a scribe
13:04:32 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose +1.314.683.aabb
13:04:39 [hhalpin]
Zakim, pick a scribe
13:04:39 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose +1.314.683.aabb
13:04:43 [hhalpin]
Zakim, pick a scribe
13:04:44 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose rreck
13:04:50 [hhalpin]
Zakim, pick a scribe
13:04:50 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose hhalpin
13:04:54 [hhalpin]
Zakim, pick a scribe
13:04:54 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose rreck
13:04:54 [rreck]
sure i will
13:05:04 [DKA]
DKA has joined #swxg
13:05:12 [FabGandon]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
13:05:12 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AlexPassant, tinkster, rreck, AndreaP, +1.314.683.aabb, Dsr, bblfish, pchampin (muted), hhalpin, DKA, +49.238.aadd
13:05:25 [rreck]
i just need help knowing who is talking sometimes
13:05:36 [MacTed]
MacTed has joined #swxg
13:05:40 [FabGandon]
Zakim, +49.238.aadd is me
13:05:40 [Zakim]
+FabGandon; got it
13:05:56 [hhalpin]
regrets: Mischa, PeterF, Joaquin
13:06:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.273.aaee
13:06:24 [hhalpin]
regrets: Mischa, PeterF, Joaquin, Hakan, cperey
13:06:33 [Zakim]
+??P27
13:06:39 [hhalpin]
PROPOSED: to approve SWXG WG Weekly -- 9th September 2009 (only text IRC notes!) as a true record
13:06:41 [hhalpin]
http://www.w3.org/2009/09/02-swxg-irc.txt
13:06:43 [MacTed]
Zakim, aaee is OpenLink_Software
13:06:43 [Zakim]
+OpenLink_Software; got it
13:06:43 [MacTed]
Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
13:06:44 [Zakim]
+MacTed; got it
13:06:49 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute me
13:06:49 [Zakim]
MacTed should now be muted
13:06:58 [tinkster]
you mean this? http://www.w3.org/2009/09/09-swxg-irc
13:06:59 [rreck]
you are breaking up harry
13:07:06 [rreck]
+1 accept
13:07:08 [rreck]
yes
13:07:12 [bblfish]
yes
13:07:13 [MacTed]
+1
13:07:30 [bblfish]
I think it was making you talk very fast
13:07:31 [Zakim]
+tpa
13:07:37 [hhalpin]
RESOLVED: to approve SWXG WG Weekly -- 9th September 2009 (only text IRC notes!) as a true recor
13:07:39 [rreck]
headsets are powered by USB some places
13:07:41 [tpa]
tpa has joined #swxg
13:07:46 [hhalpin]
ACTION: hhalpin needs to convert previous minutes into HTML via some script
13:07:46 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-85 - Needs to convert previous minutes into HTML via some script [on Harry Halpin - due 2009-09-23].
13:07:46 [melvster]
Zakim, +??P27 is me
13:07:46 [Zakim]
sorry, melvster, I do not recognize a party named '+??P27'
13:07:51 [hhalpin]
PROPOSED: to meet again Wed. Sept. 23rd
13:08:11 [hhalpin]
2. General Organization and Task Forces
13:08:34 [Zakim]
-hhalpin
13:08:41 [mib_pl1yi4ts]
mib_pl1yi4ts has joined #swxg
13:09:32 [rreck]
ok, what is the next item to meet again?
13:09:33 [tpa]
tpa has joined #swxg
13:09:45 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.588.aaff
13:09:48 [tinkster]
yes
13:09:52 [tinkster]
much better
13:10:05 [MacTed]
Zakim, aaff is hhalpin
13:10:05 [Zakim]
+hhalpin; got it
13:10:35 [rreck]
what is the acronym?
13:10:38 [rreck]
TPAC?
13:10:46 [melvster]
Zakim, ??P27 is me
13:10:46 [Zakim]
+melvster; got it
13:11:02 [rreck]
thanks
13:11:25 [rreck]
dan: TPAC is a multigroup meeting scheduled for 2 days
13:11:47 [rreck]
zakim: mute me
13:12:10 [rreck]
harry: has requested days but has yet to receive confirmation
13:12:24 [rreck]
dan: scheduled for Monday only ATM
13:12:43 [rreck]
dan: open day Monday but business on Tuesday
13:13:14 [rreck]
dan: W3C is asking for a registration and $50 charge
13:13:22 [rreck]
harry: this might effect attendance
13:14:15 [rreck]
dan: this barrier may not be compatible with inviting new people's interest
13:14:43 [rreck]
dan: W3C has to pay for the facility
13:15:26 [rreck]
harry: my suggestion is to meet as an XG on Monday to work on UseCase documents
13:15:48 [Zakim]
+??P30
13:15:59 [mattroweshow]
Zakim, ??P30 is me
13:15:59 [Zakim]
+mattroweshow; got it
13:16:02 [rreck]
harry: on Tuesday get our XG to attend identity workshop
13:16:24 [rreck]
harry: earlybird registration ends tomorrow
13:16:58 [rreck]
harry: fee is substantial but covers a week's attendance, and maybe we can get a reduced fee for attending for a day
13:17:12 [rreck]
harry: we can attempt to do outreach during that time
13:17:44 [rreck]
dan: we can do XG on Tuesday, but have Monday as an openday in a neutral location
13:18:00 [bblfish]
I could look about Sun Microsystems offices
13:18:02 [Zakim]
+ +1.857.998.aagg
13:18:09 [bblfish]
in center of SF
13:18:13 [rreck]
harry: that sounds acceptable
13:18:28 [rreck]
dan: does anyone have a contact for finding a space?
13:18:57 [rreck]
unknown: how many people?
13:19:02 [rreck]
dan: possibly 100
13:19:40 [rreck]
unknown: there is a one floor office space with limited space
13:20:23 [rreck]
unknown: outside san francisco ?
13:20:31 [rreck]
dan: mountain view area
13:20:45 [rreck]
dan: in that general geographic area
13:20:45 [DKA]
q?
13:20:55 [bblfish]
question: should it be in SF? In SF I don't think it is possible for more than 30. In Menlo Park there will certainly be space for more
13:21:12 [bblfish]
yes, it's in Bay Area
13:21:20 [rreck]
dan: where is menlo park?
13:21:22 [bblfish]
ah ok
13:21:27 [bblfish]
I thought it was in SF
13:21:40 [bblfish]
yes, I'll check
13:21:52 [bblfish]
how does one create a TASK?
13:21:52 [rreck]
dan: henry can you check if we can access to that space?
13:22:20 [rreck]
dan: we need the space on Tuesday
13:22:23 [rreck]
harry: agreed
13:22:29 [hhalpin]
hhalpin has joined #swxg
13:22:34 [bblfish]
if someone can create a task for me
13:22:56 [hhalpin]
ACTION: bblfish to check on Monday 2nd of Nov. for SUN space for Social Web open day
13:22:56 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-86 - Check on Monday 2nd of Nov. for SUN space for Social Web open day [on Henry Story - due 2009-09-23].
13:23:08 [Zakim]
- +1.857.998.aagg
13:23:15 [hhalpin]
ACTION: DKA to communicate Monday->Tuesday switch for SWXG.
13:23:15 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-87 - Communicate Monday->Tuesday switch for SWXG. [on Daniel Appelquist - due 2009-09-23].
13:23:44 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: DKA to summarize OSLO and geoLocation conversation in order to spread knowledge of these efforts among W3C members
13:23:50 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION:Mischa to describe/implement a report of terms and conditions, and how they change between now and the end of the XG.
13:24:00 [hhalpin]
3. Invited Guest Invitations
13:24:07 [hhalpin]
Something on activity streams looks interesting
13:24:18 [hhalpin]
http://wiki.activitystrea.ms/
13:24:37 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: danbri to find someone from Opera to talk Widgets
13:24:42 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: danbri and karl to contact Evan of identi.ca over OpenMicroblogging and W3C.
13:24:45 [tinkster]
Libby Miller also has an activities-in-RDF thing in progress.
13:24:52 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION:Renato and DanBri and hhalpin to schedule DataPortability.org/XMPP
13:24:57 [rreck]
harry: since no one appears to have contacts, look at the specs
13:25:02 [hhalpin]
4. Technical Overview
13:25:11 [hhalpin]
What precisely should be in the technical overview? The matrix? Mappings? How should the matrix relate to the user-stories
13:25:18 [hhalpin]
5. User Stories
13:25:31 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: adam to write up the boeing use case for enterprise social networks
13:25:37 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION : rreck to flesh out anonymous usecase connecting to multiple identies and null provenance
13:25:53 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: Oshani to merge document takedown with time-related takedown "forget this in ten years" and more general concept of data removal.
13:26:11 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION:oshani to reframe the geolocation/intent/portability
13:26:13 [rreck]
harry: what else do people want to see in the technical overview?
13:26:20 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: oshani to flesh out "Intransitivity of Policies Applied to Social Network Data"
13:26:29 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: bblfish to relabel data protection use case to be about controlled access and takedown to data "about" you
13:26:44 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: bblfish to merge Family and Group access usecases.
13:26:58 [hhalpin]
[CONTIUES] ACTION:caribou to flesh out Data Protection use-case specifying user vs. purpose, cite their work in PrimeLife
13:27:00 [rreck]
i can hear a pin drop
13:27:10 [tinkster]
libby miller's sketch of activities in RDF - http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/discovery/2009/06/activ/schema.html
13:27:16 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: hhalpin explain to henry and oshani doc editing process for usecase
13:27:26 [rreck]
harry: given the lack of comments i will put forth some proposals
13:27:47 [rreck]
harry: do we have RDF serializations of some of these streams?
13:28:12 [hhalpin]
7. Invited Guest - David Raggett
13:28:19 [rreck]
harry: please looks at activity streams
13:28:29 [dsr]
slides http://www.w3.org/2009/Talks/1609-dsr-intermediaries.pdf
13:29:29 [rreck]
dsr: provides background about himself that rreck misses
13:29:47 [rreck]
dsr: people can ask as we go through the slides
13:30:03 [rreck]
dsr: web privacy is a challenge
13:30:20 [rreck]
dsr: i will present some approaches
13:30:54 [rreck]
dsr: websites often present policies that are hard to digest
13:31:07 [rreck]
dsr: these appear to protect the website than help the user
13:31:20 [rreck]
dsr: slide 3
13:31:52 [rreck]
dsr: access from a variety of devices - laptop, mobile, livingroom -etc
13:32:08 [rreck]
im lazy
13:32:19 [bblfish]
that's a good use case: being able to login from any machine
13:32:28 [rreck]
dsr: people are likely to click through
13:32:39 [rreck]
dsr: worrying but possibly meaningless
13:33:17 [rreck]
dsr: global identifiers are possibly not great
13:33:28 [rreck]
dsr: openID is convenient
13:33:49 [rreck]
dsr: slide 6 open ID
13:34:35 [rreck]
dsr: its good in someway since its constrained access rights
13:34:46 [rreck]
dsr: what is the next step beyond openID
13:35:27 [rreck]
rreck im having trouble keeping up
13:35:51 [rreck]
dsr: slide 9
13:36:02 [rreck]
thanks
13:37:17 [rreck]
q+
13:38:41 [bblfish]
you have forgotten software sales as a business model
13:39:02 [bblfish]
one could build software, and have people pay for the updates, or for insurance
13:41:02 [MacTed]
Agents
13:41:33 [DKA]
web-cloud-social-ajax-mashups
13:41:53 [DKA]
(or mashup-agents)
13:43:07 [rreck]
otherwise we end up trusting everyone
13:47:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.857.998.aahh
13:48:25 [Zakim]
-tpa
13:49:53 [tinkster]
dsr: when social networks change privacy policies, it would be good if the old policy continued to stick to previously-submitted data.
13:50:00 [hhalpin]
ack rreck
13:50:56 [rreck]
i forget about scribing sorry
13:51:23 [hhalpin]
privacy provider specifications?
13:51:29 [rreck]
harry: are there existing privacy policy specifications?
13:51:40 [rreck]
dsr: p3p
13:51:53 [rreck]
dsr: most users arent willing to open browser policies
13:52:03 [rreck]
dsr: delegation model is useful in this context
13:52:50 [rreck]
dsr: its a challenge to keep abreast of what is happening in this area
13:52:57 [rreck]
dsr: as its in its infancy
13:53:26 [bblfish]
you could also use Access control on RESTful resources that return different representations when different people access the site depending on what group of people have access to what info
13:53:33 [rreck]
harry: we are writing a report therefore we looking at where to point
13:53:33 [melvster]
Delivery Context Ontology: http://www.w3.org/TR/dcontology/
13:54:00 [rreck]
dsr: context awareness and personalization working group
13:54:09 [rreck]
dsr: is being re-charter
13:54:21 [dsr]
uwawg http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/
13:54:39 [rreck]
dsr: continue working on the context ontology
13:54:53 [rreck]
dsr: aligning this work with groups outside of W3C
13:55:31 [rreck]
dsr: how do apply research to simplify things
13:55:55 [rreck]
dsr: workshop in the spring, based on funding issues
13:56:06 [rreck]
cling?
13:56:12 [oshani]
pling
13:56:20 [rreck]
ty
13:56:53 [rreck]
harry: where is the role of the device context ontology
13:57:04 [rreck]
harry: what is needed from the social web
13:57:24 [rreck]
dsr: personalization side, it can be multifaceted
13:57:56 [rreck]
dsr: context involves a shared vocabulary
13:58:12 [rreck]
dsr: that require defining
13:58:24 [rreck]
harry: other ontologies?
13:58:31 [rreck]
dsr: yes
13:59:04 [rreck]
dsr: combining ontologies that dont preclude combinations
13:59:30 [rreck]
harry: what would you like us to say?
14:00:38 [rreck]
golly im scribingly challenged
14:01:35 [rreck]
dsr: work on vocabulary and standards will help
14:02:01 [rreck]
harry: is there anything you would like from incubator groups?
14:02:06 [bblfish]
yea we have a lot of open source and demonstrators at http://esw.w3.org/topic/foaf+ssl
14:02:15 [rreck]
dsr: i havent thought of anything at this point
14:02:28 [rreck]
thanks for the presentation dsr
14:02:42 [tpa_]
tpa_ has joined #swxg
14:03:13 [rreck]
harry: who would be willing to document the main points of this talk?
14:03:25 [rreck]
harry: one or two paragraphs
14:03:41 [rreck]
privacy is much more than identity
14:03:48 [hhalpin]
dsr: "privacy is much more than identity, and usability points to delegation models."
14:04:35 [rreck]
can the speaker please document their question
14:05:00 [FabGandon]
FabGandon has joined #swxg
14:05:31 [rreck]
content negotiation
14:05:31 [pchampin]
I have seen an openID provider offering multiple URIs for one account
14:05:40 [pchampin]
with a Firefox extension to manage them easily
14:05:43 [bblfish]
Content negotiation can return different representations depending on who is accessing the web site.
14:06:01 [pchampin]
but that ties you to this particular provider...
14:06:26 [rreck]
cryptographic techniques which can minimize disclosing personal data
14:06:46 [hhalpin]
+1 on usability
14:06:58 [melvster]
i can try and write up a 1/2 paragraph summary
14:07:40 [hhalpin]
ACTION: melvster to write up David Raggett's guest talk on context, delegated privacy providers, and so on.
14:07:40 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - melvster
14:07:49 [rreck]
dsr: delivery ontologies arent perfect yet
14:08:14 [Zakim]
-AndreaP
14:08:28 [rreck]
dsr: vocabulary issues are best addressed up front
14:09:06 [hhalpin]
Meeting adjourned.
14:09:15 [Zakim]
-DKA
14:09:58 [Zakim]
-tinkster
14:10:01 [Zakim]
-AlexPassant
14:10:14 [Zakim]
-Dsr
14:10:14 [Zakim]
-FabGandon
14:10:24 [Zakim]
-bblfish
14:10:25 [Zakim]
-pchampin
14:10:26 [Zakim]
-melvster
14:10:27 [Zakim]
-MacTed
14:10:32 [Zakim]
-oshani
14:10:53 [hhalpin]
ACTION: mcarvalh to write up David Raggett's guest talk on context, delegated privacy providers, and so on.
14:10:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-88 - Write up David Raggett's guest talk on context, delegated privacy providers, and so on. [on Melvin Carvalho - due 2009-09-23].
14:11:19 [hhalpin]
rrsagent, stop log
14:11:19 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'stop log', hhalpin. Try /msg RRSAgent help
14:11:54 [hhalpin]
Zakim, please part
14:11:54 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were AlexPassant, AndreaP, tinkster, rreck, +1.314.683.aabb, Dsr, +1.510.931.aacc, pchampin, bblfish, hhalpin, DKA, FabGandon,
14:11:54 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #swxg
14:11:58 [Zakim]
... +1.781.273.aaee, MacTed, tpa, +1.617.588.aaff, melvster, mattroweshow, +1.857.998.aagg, oshani
14:12:11 [hhalpin]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:12:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-minutes.html hhalpin
14:12:28 [hhalpin]
rrsagent, please part
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
I see 5 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-actions.rdf :
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: hhalpin needs to convert previous minutes into HTML via some script [1]
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T13-07-46
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: bblfish to check on Monday 2nd of Nov. for SUN space for Social Web open day [2]
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T13-22-56
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DKA to communicate Monday->Tuesday switch for SWXG. [3]
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T13-23-15
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: melvster to write up David Raggett's guest talk on context, delegated privacy providers, and so on. [4]
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T14-07-40
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: mcarvalh to write up David Raggett's guest talk on context, delegated privacy providers, and so on. [5]
14:12:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T14-10-53
14:12:36 [hhalpin]
trackbot, end meeting
14:12:36 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
14:12:37 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
14:12:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-minutes.html trackbot
14:12:38 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
I see 5 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-actions.rdf :
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: hhalpin needs to convert previous minutes into HTML via some script [1]
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T13-07-46
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: bblfish to check on Monday 2nd of Nov. for SUN space for Social Web open day [2]
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T13-22-56
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DKA to communicate Monday->Tuesday switch for SWXG. [3]
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T13-23-15
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: melvster to write up David Raggett's guest talk on context, delegated privacy providers, and so on. [4]
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T14-07-40
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: mcarvalh to write up David Raggett's guest talk on context, delegated privacy providers, and so on. [5]
14:12:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/16-swxg-irc#T14-10-53