IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-09-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:57:27 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:57:27 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/09/15-soap-jms-irc
15:57:29 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:57:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:57:31 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:57:31 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
15:57:32 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:57:32 [trackbot]
Date: 15 September 2009
15:57:59 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:58:06 [Zakim]
+alewis
15:58:26 [Zakim]
+padams
16:01:12 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:02:20 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
16:02:27 [padams]
<<< wonders if we'll have a quorum today :)
16:02:38 [eric]
Indeed.
16:02:48 [Zakim]
+eric
16:04:09 [Zakim]
+ +0196287aaaa
16:04:52 [mphillip]
Zakim, aaaa in mphillip
16:04:52 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'aaaa in mphillip', mphillip
16:04:56 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:05:02 [mphillip]
zakim, aaaa is mphillip
16:05:02 [Zakim]
+mphillip; got it
16:05:31 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
16:05:36 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
16:06:01 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 1 Appointment of the scribe
16:06:17 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 3) Review the agenda
16:06:19 [mphillip]
no issues
16:07:27 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 4) Review action items
16:07:38 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/111 - Eric
16:07:58 [mphillip]
Pending issue creation
16:08:07 [mphillip]
No progress on other actions
16:08:20 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 5) URI specification:
16:08:40 [mphillip]
Eric: Still chasing Oracle for permission to use new IP language
16:08:56 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 6) Raised issues:
16:08:59 [mphillip]
None
16:09:10 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 7) Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:09:41 [mphillip]
8) Accepting applied resolutions:
16:10:11 [mphillip]
no quorum for these discussion
16:10:41 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:10:54 [mphillip]
9) FAQ
16:11:00 [mphillip]
TOPIC: FAQ
16:11:06 [Zakim]
+Derek
16:11:10 [mphillip]
All to read Eric's note on WS-I discussion
16:11:25 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 10) Testing
16:11:27 [mphillip]
No updates
16:11:36 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 11) Implementations - any updates?
16:11:39 [mphillip]
No updates
16:12:01 [mphillip]
ACTION mphillip to Discuss UDDI entry wording with IBM UDDI rep.
16:12:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-113 - Discuss UDDI entry wording with IBM UDDI rep. [on Mark Phillips - due 2009-09-22].
16:12:40 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:13:00 [mphillip]
Minutes are approved
16:13:27 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review Action Items
16:13:30 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/68 - Derek
16:14:02 [mphillip]
Derek: No progress
16:17:05 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Implementations
16:17:48 [mphillip]
Eric: TIBCO should have an implementation later this year - not clear how complete this is yet (i.e. whether it will support WSDL)
16:18:31 [mphillip]
Phil: Will check on progress of CSF implementation
16:18:36 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB
16:18:48 [eric]
s/CSF/CXF/
16:19:35 [mphillip]
None
16:21:26 [mphillip]
Phil: WRT test cases - a number of none WSDL test cases are documented, but what else should we do to help implementations to use the test suite
16:22:16 [mphillip]
Phil: Presumably different vendors will require quite different implementations
16:26:27 [mphillip]
Eric: Could provide a layer which intercepts messages and checks they are formed correctly (without changing them)
16:27:21 [mphillip]
Eric: Have wondered if there is an in-memory JMS implementation which could be used as a test harness
16:29:26 [mphillip]
Eric: e.g. Redhat has a JMS implementation which uses AMQP... These messages uses a published wire format so could be intercepted and checked
16:30:42 [mphillip]
Eric: Or provide a JMS implementation for Apache Axis, or CXF with a message validation layer
16:34:00 [mphillip]
Eric: Next week's meeting just needs to over the two outstanding issues, so suggest we skip next next week's call
16:34:42 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:34:43 [Zakim]
-padams
16:34:43 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:34:45 [Zakim]
-mphillip
16:34:45 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:34:49 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:34:50 [Zakim]
-eric
16:34:51 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:34:53 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, padams, eric, +0196287aaaa, Yves, mphillip, Derek
16:35:00 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:35:00 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/09/15-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:35:04 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
16:35:07 [mphillip]
rrsagent, publish minutes
16:35:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/09/15-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:36:54 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:43:05 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
18:16:03 [saura]
saura has joined #soap-jms
18:26:32 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
18:34:14 [saura]
saura has left #soap-jms