IRC log of mwts on 2009-09-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:51:45 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:51:45 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/09/08-mwts-irc
14:51:47 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:51:47 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
14:51:49 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be MWI_TS
14:51:50 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference
14:51:50 [trackbot]
Date: 08 September 2009
14:51:50 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 9 minutes
14:57:12 [wilhelm]
wilhelm has joined #mwts
15:00:36 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:00:43 [Zakim]
+??P24
15:01:29 [Zakim]
+ +47.23.69.aaaa
15:01:31 [Zakim]
+dom
15:01:41 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is wilhelm
15:01:41 [Zakim]
+wilhelm; got it
15:01:59 [dom]
zakim, ??P24 is probably dmitri
15:01:59 [Zakim]
+dmitri?; got it
15:02:05 [dom]
zakim, ??P24 is really dmitri
15:02:05 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
15:03:23 [dmitris]
dmitris has joined #mwts
15:05:03 [wilhelm]
hendry: Ping.
15:06:12 [dom]
Topic: Widgets testing
15:06:56 [dom]
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/Overview_TSE.html#prologue
15:07:30 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TestWorkshop2009
15:08:44 [dom]
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/
15:09:25 [dom]
ACTION: dom to review http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/
15:09:25 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-76 - Review http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/ [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-09-15].
15:09:33 [dom]
close ACTION-67
15:09:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-67 Work with Marcos on developing templates and contributions guide closed
15:09:38 [dom]
close ACTION-71
15:09:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-71 Report back on Marcos' progress wrt integration of test documentation materials closed
15:10:02 [dom]
ACTION-52?
15:10:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-52 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to draft a blog post on SPARTAN -- due 2009-05-26 -- OPEN
15:10:02 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/52
15:10:14 [dom]
Wilhelm: will check with my manager again
15:10:27 [dom]
Topic: WCTMB2
15:10:45 [dom]
ACTION-72?
15:10:45 [trackbot]
ACTION-72 -- Kai Hendry to propose appcache and audio test -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN
15:10:45 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/72
15:11:00 [dom]
ACTION-74?
15:11:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-74 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to propose an API for the tests in WCTMB2 -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN
15:11:00 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/74
15:11:14 [dom]
Wilhelm: I've written a very simple test harness - will polish and publish it tomorrow
15:11:19 [dom]
ACTION-73?
15:11:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-73 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to create test cases for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN
15:11:19 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/73
15:11:27 [dom]
ACTION-75?
15:11:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-75 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to propose tests for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-09-08 -- OPEN
15:11:27 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/75
15:11:41 [dom]
ACTION-75 due next week
15:11:41 [trackbot]
ACTION-75 propose tests for WCTMB2 due date now next week
15:11:50 [dom]
Topic: OMA
15:11:55 [dom]
ACTION-14?
15:11:55 [trackbot]
ACTION-14 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look back at OMA situation and report -- due 2009-03-17 -- OPEN
15:11:55 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/14
15:12:05 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2009Aug/0000.html XHTML MP test suite update
15:12:37 [dom]
close ACTION-14
15:12:37 [trackbot]
ACTION-14 Look back at OMA situation and report closed
15:12:47 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review new XHTML MP test suite from oma
15:12:47 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-77 - Review new XHTML MP test suite from oma [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-09-15].
15:12:52 [dom]
ACTION-21?
15:12:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-21 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to send Opera's feedback on OMA test suites -- due 2009-03-17 -- OPEN
15:12:52 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/21
15:13:00 [dom]
Topic: Working Group future
15:13:57 [dom]
Dom: group is likely to close at the end of this year
15:14:06 [dom]
... so we should keep that deadline in mind for our ongoing projects
15:14:10 [dom]
... e.g. WCTMB2
15:14:13 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
15:14:20 [Zakim]
-dom
15:14:22 [Zakim]
-wilhelm
15:14:23 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:14:24 [Zakim]
Attendees were +47.23.69.aaaa, dom, wilhelm, dmitri
15:14:24 [dom]
RESOLVED: next meeting on September 15
15:14:39 [dom]
s/<dom>- >/<dom_scribe> ->/g
15:14:42 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:14:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/09/08-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:22:11 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
15:22:11 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/08-mwts-actions.rdf :
15:22:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: dom to review http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/ [1]
15:22:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/08-mwts-irc#T15-09-25
15:22:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to review new XHTML MP test suite from oma [2]
15:22:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/09/08-mwts-irc#T15-12-47
15:22:14 [dom]
zakim, bye
15:22:14 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts