IRC log of webcgm on 2009-08-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:11:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #webcgm
13:11:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/08/26-webcgm-irc
13:11:10 [stuart]
Zakim, this is WebCGM
13:11:10 [Zakim]
stuart, I see GA_WebCGM(F2F)9:00AM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be WebCGM".
13:11:24 [stuart]
scribe: stuart
13:11:33 [stuart]
chair: lofton
13:12:01 [stuart]
meeting: WebCGM Ann Arbor face to face
13:12:37 [stuart]
zakim, who is here?
13:12:37 [Zakim]
sorry, stuart, I don't know what conference this is
13:12:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, stuart, don, lofton, Rob, Dieter, trackbot
13:13:28 [stuart]
present: lofton, benoit, forest, ulrich, don, stuart, dieter, rob
13:16:10 [Dieter]
Good morning everybody, I will dial in later.
13:16:18 [stuart]
Ok
13:16:56 [bbezaire]
bbezaire has joined #webcgm
13:17:19 [lofton]
yesterday minutes: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2009/08/24-webcgm-minutes-F2Fd2.html
13:17:42 [stuart]
minutes: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2009/08/24-webcgm-minutes-F2Fd2.html
13:19:05 [stuart]
agenda: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/F2F/
13:19:33 [Dave]
Dave has joined #webcgm
13:22:23 [stuart]
topic: look at reply from Chriss
13:22:30 [stuart]
s/ss/s
13:25:38 [stuart]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Aug/0032.html
13:26:15 [stuart]
zakim, this is WebCGM
13:26:15 [Zakim]
ok, stuart; that matches GA_WebCGM(F2F)9:00AM
13:35:08 [Zakim]
+ +49.223.694.aaaa
13:38:18 [stuart]
we should include the location of the MIME registration in the references section.
13:40:15 [tmichel]
tmichel has joined #webcgm
13:40:22 [stuart]
lofton will add it to the informative reference section.
13:42:51 [stuart]
action: lofton will contact SC24 to find out if the 5 year ISO review is happening this year.
13:42:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-64 - Will contact SC24 to find out if the 5 year ISO review is happening this year. [on Lofton Henderson - due 2009-09-02].
13:43:29 [Zakim]
+thierry
13:44:10 [stuart]
topic: review of test suite action items
13:45:46 [lofton]
zakim, +49.223.694.aaaa is Thierry
13:45:46 [Zakim]
+Thierry; got it
13:46:13 [stuart]
The test suite action item list was reviewed.
13:46:21 [stuart]
zakim, who is here?
13:46:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Rob, Dave, AnnArborF2F, Thierry, thierry
13:46:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see tmichel, Dave, bbezaire, RRSAgent, Zakim, stuart, don, lofton, Rob, Dieter, trackbot
13:46:24 [lofton]
zakim, Thierry is Dieter
13:46:24 [Zakim]
sorry, lofton, I do not recognize a party named 'Thierry'
13:46:54 [Dieter]
zakim, +49.223.694.aaaa is Dieter
13:46:54 [Zakim]
sorry, Dieter, I do not recognize a party named '+49.223.694.aaaa'
13:47:07 [stuart]
zakim, who is here?
13:47:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Rob, Dave, AnnArborF2F, Thierry, thierry
13:47:08 [Zakim]
On IRC I see tmichel, Dave, bbezaire, RRSAgent, Zakim, stuart, don, lofton, Rob, Dieter, trackbot
13:47:46 [lofton]
zakim, Thierry is Dieter
13:47:46 [Zakim]
sorry, lofton, I do not recognize a party named 'Thierry'
14:06:48 [stuart]
action: lofton will email Thierry the implementation matrix
14:06:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-65 - Will email Thierry the implementation matrix [on Lofton Henderson - due 2009-09-02].
14:15:58 [stuart]
lofton - we will add two tests to the test suite: changing style properties via XCF and geometric transforms via XCF
14:17:25 [stuart]
lofton - it is important to get two passes on the styleXCF test
14:19:20 [stuart]
Achieving two passes in the beginning of October should be doable.
14:22:37 [stuart]
these two tests will be put "at risk"
14:34:06 [stuart]
aciHatchStyleDef test will be at risk
14:37:21 [stuart]
aciLineAttr, and aciEdgeAttr might also be at risk because "restart" is not a well supported
15:02:34 [Zakim]
-Thierry
15:06:47 [stuart]
actually it is line/edge continuation that is at risk
15:10:25 [Zakim]
-Rob
15:10:30 [Zakim]
-thierry
15:32:45 [lofton]
we're back
15:32:56 [Zakim]
+Rob
15:38:05 [lofton]
thierry, are you there?
15:44:06 [lofton]
Resolution: The WebCGM Working Group resolves to request transition to Candidate Recommendation, with the specification incorporating the changes resulting from 2nd LCWD review and from this Ann Arbor face-to-face meeting.
15:46:30 [stuart]
all present working group members agree
15:59:15 [Dave]
Dave has joined #webcgm
16:30:39 [stuart]
rrsagent, make logs member
16:30:54 [stuart]
rrsagent, bookmark
16:30:54 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2009/08/26-webcgm-irc#T16-30-54
16:31:09 [stuart]
rrsagent, set logs world
16:31:21 [stuart]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:31:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/08/26-webcgm-minutes.html stuart
16:44:15 [Dave]
bye
16:44:31 [Zakim]
-Dave
16:44:36 [Zakim]
-AnnArborF2F
16:44:43 [Zakim]
-Rob
16:44:44 [Zakim]
GA_WebCGM(F2F)9:00AM has ended
16:44:46 [Zakim]
Attendees were Rob, Dave, AnnArborF2F, thierry
16:44:56 [stuart]
rrsagent, bye
16:44:56 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/08/26-webcgm-actions.rdf :
16:44:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: lofton will contact SC24 to find out if the 5 year ISO review is happening this year. [1]
16:44:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/08/26-webcgm-irc#T13-42-51
16:44:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: lofton will email Thierry the implementation matrix [2]
16:44:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/08/26-webcgm-irc#T14-06-48