IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-08-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:08:14 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:08:14 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/08/25-soap-jms-irc
16:08:16 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:08:16 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:08:18 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:08:18 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start 8 minutes ago
16:08:19 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:08:19 [trackbot]
Date: 25 August 2009
16:08:27 [eric]
zakim, who is here?
16:08:27 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has not yet started, eric
16:08:29 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, eric, Derek, padams, trackbot, Yves
16:08:34 [eric]
zakim, start telcon
16:08:35 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'start telcon', eric
16:09:52 [padams]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Aug/0026.html
16:10:15 [eric]
zakim, this is WS_SOAP-JM
16:10:16 [Zakim]
ok, eric; that matches WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM
16:10:22 [eric]
zakim, who is here?
16:10:22 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Phil, +1.708.246.aaaa, eric
16:10:23 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, eric, Derek, padams, trackbot, Yves
16:10:37 [eric]
zakim, aaaa is Derek
16:10:37 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
16:11:00 [padams]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Aug/0026.html
16:11:49 [padams]
Topic: review action items
16:12:33 [padams]
Eric made progress on Action-93
16:12:39 [eric]
close action-93
16:12:39 [trackbot]
ACTION-93 Propose the revised table to the list closed
16:13:43 [padams]
Topic: issue-11 was raised re: requestURI property in response message
16:14:07 [padams]
close Action-97
16:14:07 [trackbot]
ACTION-97 Formulate further FAQ questions closed
16:15:05 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/8
16:15:43 [padams]
close Action-102
16:15:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-102 Update the spec with Eric's proposal for issue 8 closed
16:16:17 [padams]
close Action-105
16:16:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-105 Apply issue 10 proposal closed
16:16:41 [padams]
close Action-106
16:16:41 [trackbot]
ACTION-106 Propose UDDI FAQ closed
16:17:21 [padams]
close Action-107
16:17:21 [trackbot]
ACTION-107 Regen testing tables etc closed
16:19:39 [padams]
topic: issue-11
16:20:00 [padams]
Phil: I agree we should open the issue and also agree we should not require requestURI to be set in the response message
16:20:25 [padams]
Eric: since we have a correlation Id field, we don't need the requestURI on the response
16:24:52 [padams]
topic: changes for issue-8
16:25:13 [padams]
Eric: changes look good
16:25:25 [padams]
Derek: changes look good
16:26:10 [padams]
topic: issue-9
16:27:08 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Aug/0025.html
16:28:34 [padams]
Table discussion of issue-9 proposed changes for next call
16:28:52 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/10
16:29:01 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.62&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Protocol-2016
16:29:37 [padams]
topic: issue-10
16:29:45 [padams]
Eric, Derek: changes look good
16:29:50 [padams]
Topic: FAQ
16:31:19 [padams]
FAQ wiki: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2008-09_FAQ
16:34:09 [padams]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:34:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/08/25-soap-jms-minutes.html padams
16:34:40 [Zakim]
-eric
16:34:41 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:34:43 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:34:44 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:34:45 [Zakim]
Attendees were Phil, +1.708.246.aaaa, eric, Derek
16:34:49 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:34:53 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
18:31:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms