IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-08-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:00:55 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:00:55 [RRSAgent]
logging to
16:00:57 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:00:57 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:00:59 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:00:59 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
16:01:00 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:01:00 [trackbot]
Date: 18 August 2009
16:02:36 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:03:20 [eric]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:03:20 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Phil, alewis, eric
16:03:44 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:04:01 [Zakim]
16:04:43 [Zakim]
16:05:40 [peaston]
Scribe: peaston
16:05:51 [peaston]
chair: eric
16:06:16 [peaston]
Topic: review prior minutes
16:06:24 [peaston]
Everyon: looks fine
16:08:09 [peaston]
Topic: Action Items
16:10:09 [peaston]
close: Action-103
16:10:21 [peaston]
close action-103
16:10:21 [trackbot]
ACTION-103 Make the Issue-2 changes consistent with Issue-1 closed
16:11:13 [peaston]
close action-104
16:11:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-104 reapply the resolution for issue 6 (remove JMS Priority) closed
16:13:44 [eric]
Topic: Proposals for issues
16:13:45 [eric]
16:17:32 [peaston]
Phil to send email with more specific proposal Issue 9
16:18:26 [eric]
Discussion of issue 10:
16:19:36 [peaston]
Issue 10 proposal is accepted
16:19:52 [peaston]
Action: phil to apply issue 10 proposal
16:19:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-105 - Apply issue 10 proposal [on Phil Adams - due 2009-08-25].
16:21:00 [eric]
(Added to agenda - discussion of applied resolution of 8)
16:21:01 [eric]
16:22:23 [eric]
About section C.2:
16:25:29 [eric]
My original proposal to resolve:
16:28:27 [peaston]
Consensus - revise wording to be JMS message type neutral and use content vs body
16:29:16 [peaston]
Apply to C1 also
16:30:04 [peaston]
Therefore Action-102 should be applied using new proposed language in email
16:31:12 [peaston]
Topic: Accepting applied resolutions
16:32:12 [eric];%20charset=iso-8859-1#Protocol-2019
16:33:15 [eric];%20charset=iso-8859-1#Protocol-2022
16:34:20 [eric];%20charset=iso-8859-1#Protocol-2038
16:35:10 [peaston]
COnsensus: All agree
16:36:02 [Phil];%20charset=iso-8859-1#Protocol-2040
16:36:18 [eric]
16:36:56 [Phil];%20charset=iso-8859-1#Protocol-2040
16:39:01 [peaston]
Consensus: All agree to resolution of issue 7 as applied
16:39:17 [peaston]
16:39:19 [eric]
16:46:13 [peaston]
Do we need a UDDI FAQ
16:50:36 [peaston]
Action: Eric to propose UDDI FAQ
16:50:36 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-106 - Propose UDDI FAQ [on Eric Johnson - due 2009-08-25].
16:50:49 [peaston]
Topic: Testing
16:51:46 [peaston]
Action: Phil to regen testing tables etc
16:51:46 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-107 - Regen testing tables etc [on Phil Adams - due 2009-08-25].
16:53:44 [peaston]
Most test cases leverage the endpoint defn without the wsdl
16:55:12 [peaston]
Phil: some endpoint expressed tests could be done as WSDL tests
16:55:28 [peaston]
eric: i.e reuse existing test cases ?
16:56:31 [peaston]
we could redo our tests to have a wsdl form vs an ep form
16:58:51 [peaston]
eric: lets do an example of this for one of our tests?
16:59:33 [Zakim]
16:59:47 [peaston]
Action eric to come up with a more concrete proposal on the wsdl testing
16:59:47 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-108 - Come up with a more concrete proposal on the wsdl testing [on Eric Johnson - due 2009-08-25].
17:00:39 [Zakim]
17:00:41 [Zakim]
17:00:43 [Zakim]
17:00:45 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:00:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate peaston
17:00:53 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
17:05:42 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, Peter_Easton, in WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM
17:05:45 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:05:46 [Zakim]
Attendees were Phil, alewis, eric, Yves, Peter_Easton
18:26:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms