IRC log of webcgm on 2009-08-12

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:04:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #webcgm
15:04:57 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/08/12-webcgm-irc
15:06:07 [tmichel]
Zakim, who is here?
15:06:07 [Zakim]
sorry, tmichel, I don't know what conference this is
15:06:08 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, tmichel, Dave, lofton, stuart, trackbot
15:06:16 [stuart]
Zakim, this is WebCGM
15:06:16 [Zakim]
ok, stuart; that matches GA_WebCGM()11:00AM
15:06:26 [stuart]
Zakim, who is here?
15:06:26 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Lofton_Henderson, Stuart_Galt, +1.425.228.aaaa, thierry, BenoitB
15:06:28 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, tmichel, Dave, lofton, stuart, trackbot
15:06:57 [stuart]
scribe: stuart
15:07:05 [stuart]
chair: lofton
15:07:23 [stuart]
meeting: WebCGM teleconf
15:07:37 [stuart]
regrets: don
15:07:38 [tmichel]
prsent: Dave, Stuart, Lofton, Thierry
15:08:13 [lofton]
lofton has joined #webcgm
15:08:58 [lofton]
zakim, +1.425.228.aaaa is Dave
15:08:58 [Zakim]
+Dave; got it
15:09:52 [lofton]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Aug/0000.html
15:10:19 [lofton]
previous minutes: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Jul/0001.html
15:10:22 [stuart]
topic: roll call 11:00am ET,
15:11:32 [stuart]
present: Dave, Stuart, Lofton, Thierry, Benoit
15:11:58 [bbezaire]
bbezaire has joined #webcgm
15:12:53 [stuart]
topic: About 2nd LCWD closure, CR transition
15:13:49 [lofton]
fyi here is Cologne agenda:
15:13:53 [lofton]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2006/f2f-Cologne/Overview.html
15:17:07 [stuart]
At AnnArbor we will process comments and create the draft documents to request CR transistion
15:18:57 [stuart]
An agenda similar to the one in Cologne needs to be created.
15:21:30 [bbezaire]
zakim, who's talking?
15:21:41 [Zakim]
bbezaire, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Lofton_Henderson (69%), Stuart_Galt (24%), thierry (40%)
15:29:01 [stuart]
topic: Ann Arbor F2F
15:29:15 [stuart]
There will be a laptop projector
15:29:39 [stuart]
Thierry will set up Zakim.
15:31:47 [stuart]
We plan on starting at 9am local time
15:32:01 [stuart]
topic: About Test Suite (TS), Implementation Report (IR)
15:32:26 [stuart]
We have agreed that the 2.1 test suite will be a addon to the 2.0 TS.
15:32:51 [stuart]
The 2.1 report will reference the 2.0 report
15:34:17 [stuart]
The 2.1 test suite will become visible in the next couple of days.
15:35:06 [stuart]
An implementation report will be made during the Ann Arbor meeting.
15:43:55 [stuart]
Stuart will look into setting a webex during the test fest.
15:47:18 [stuart]
topic: adjourn
15:49:45 [Zakim]
-BenoitB
15:49:47 [Zakim]
-thierry
15:50:12 [stuart]
rrsagent, make logs member
15:50:25 [stuart]
rrsagent, bookmark
15:50:25 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2009/08/12-webcgm-irc#T15-50-25
15:50:43 [stuart]
rrsagent, set logs world
15:51:37 [stuart]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:51:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/08/12-webcgm-minutes.html stuart
15:54:10 [stuart]
rrsagent, bye
15:54:10 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items