Internationalization Core Teleconference

12 Aug 2009

See also: IRC log


Addison Phillips
Addison Phillips




<scribe> Scribe: Addison Phillips

<scribe> ScribeNick: addison

discussion of language subtag registry

Working with Time Zones


need to still work on the "real stuff" (the guidelines)


richard: implemented changes in bidi doc
... need to send out now to winter list to ask for last call comments
... also redone webfonts tests
... largely done, but struggling with some of the .EOT test issues
... also saying something about the font licenses
... removed some of the fonts
... rewrote the results pages, etc. etc.
... results are more up to date and smaller than they were

addison and dan planned a ws-i18n handoff for next thursday, 20 august

Action Items

Richard: respond on our behalf to CSS on ruby issue
... look at framework for i18n guidelines and suggest actions to take on document

waiting on Ian

and/or webmaster

richard: publish i18n-guide-frameword as (retired, obsolete) WD

<scribe> DONE

<r12a> http://rishida.net/scripts/uniview/


Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.135 (CVS log)
$Date: 2009/08/12 19:32:29 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135  of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: Addison Phillips
Found ScribeNick: addison

WARNING: No "Present: ... " found!
Possibly Present: Oracle Richard ScribeNick addison aphillip core dchiba joined r12a
You can indicate people for the Present list like this:
        <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary
        <dbooth> Present+ amy

Got date from IRC log name: 12 Aug 2009
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2009/08/12-core-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]