IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-08-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:00:15 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:00:15 [RRSAgent]
logging to
16:00:17 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:00:18 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:00:19 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:00:19 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
16:00:20 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:00:20 [trackbot]
Date: 11 August 2009
16:00:51 [Phil]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:00:51 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has not yet started, Phil
16:00:52 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, mphillip, Phil, trackbot, Yves
16:01:40 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:01:53 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:03:07 [mphillip]
16:03:11 [eric]
Zakim, who is here
16:03:11 [Zakim]
eric, you need to end that query with '?'
16:03:17 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:03:17 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has not yet started, eric
16:03:18 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Derek, eric, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, Phil, trackbot, Yves
16:03:33 [eric]
Zakim, start WS_SOAP-JM
16:03:33 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'start WS_SOAP-JM', eric
16:04:07 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
16:05:23 [mphillip]
Regrets: Peter
16:05:50 [mphillip]
Topic: 1) Appointment of the scribe
16:05:56 [mphillip]
Scribe: mphillip
16:06:09 [mphillip]
Topic: 2) Minutes
16:06:15 [mphillip]
Minutes of last call:
16:06:20 [mphillip]
No objections
16:06:30 [mphillip]
Topic: 3) Review the agenda
16:06:52 [mphillip]
2 additional issues raised since the agenda was posted
16:07:37 [mphillip]
No other comments on agenda
16:07:48 [mphillip]
Topic: 4) Review action items
16:07:55 [mphillip]
16:08:32 [mphillip]
Derek: No progress on action 68
16:08:45 [mphillip]
Eric: Proposal submitted for #91
16:08:52 [mphillip]
close action-91
16:08:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-91 Propose a change to Spec. wording to remedy inconsistency in MIME example vs. Protocol-2029 assertion closed
16:09:16 [mphillip]
Eric: No progress on actions 93 and 97
16:09:44 [mphillip]
Phil: Have posted changes for issues related to actions 100 and 101
16:09:48 [mphillip]
close action-100
16:09:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-100 Apply Issue-7 resolution to spec CVS commit is acceptable closed
16:09:57 [mphillip]
close action-101
16:10:10 [mphillip]
Topic: 5) URI specification:
16:10:26 [mphillip]
Eric: No response from Dongbo (Oracle) or progress)
16:10:38 [mphillip]
Topic: 6) Raised issues:
16:10:40 [eric]
Raised issues:
16:10:50 [mphillip]
16:11:01 [eric]
16:11:46 [mphillip]
Phil: Issues 1-7 discussed last week and normative wording agreed for faults
16:12:28 [mphillip]
Phil: Some of the wording in the spec. is still inconsistent with the newly agreed wording
16:12:56 [mphillip]
Phil: In issue 9 - propose editorial change to standardise the wording of fault descriptions
16:13:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-101 Apply 1,2,3,5,6 issue resolutions to spec CVS commit is acceptable closed
16:13:25 [mphillip]
No objections to opening this issue
16:13:29 [eric]
16:13:50 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Open Issue 9
16:15:27 [eric]
16:15:37 [mphillip]
Phil: Issue 10 describes two assertions (2016 and 2017) which should be collapsed into one (section 2.2.3)
16:16:51 [mphillip]
All agree to open issue-10
16:17:44 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 7) Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:18:01 [eric]
16:18:05 [Phil]
latest copy of binding spec:;%20charset=utf-8
16:20:03 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:24:33 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: All accept that Eric's proposal resolves this issue
16:24:53 [mphillip]
Action Phil to update the spec with Eric's proposal for issue 8
16:24:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-102 - Update the spec with Eric's proposal for issue 8 [on Phil Adams - due 2009-08-18].
16:25:17 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 8) Accepting applied resolutions:
16:26:14 [mphillip]
Issue-1 -
16:26:16 [eric]
16:33:58 [mphillip]
Discussion about overcoming problem that a termdef element is not allowed in an assertion in the SpecXML document
16:34:47 [mphillip]
Eric: Could cross-reference to the assertion later in section 2.8 (instead of to the term)
16:36:07 [Phil]
"<p><termdef id="contentTypeMismatch" term="contentTypeMismatch"><assert class="document" id="Protocol-2012" cr-id="" preamble="(contentType)">
16:36:09 [Phil]
If the <code>charset</code> parameter is specified, it is checked to ensure that it matches the encoding value from the supplied XML.
16:36:11 [Phil]
A fault <rfc2119>MUST</rfc2119> be generated with subcode <term>contentTypeMismatch</term> if the encoding values do not match.</assert></termdef>
16:36:12 [Phil]
16:45:23 [mphillip]
Phil: Propose the above solution - to put entire assert element inside termdef
16:46:28 [eric]
16:46:45 [eric]
16:48:08 [mphillip]
No objections to this
16:48:26 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Accept the applied resolution of Issue-1
16:48:32 [mphillip]
Issue 2:
16:48:59 [mphillip]
16:48:59 [mphillip]
16:50:06 [mphillip]
This is not consistent with the Issue-1 pattern
16:50:24 [mphillip]
Action Phil to make the Issue-2 changes consistent with Issue-1
16:50:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-103 - Make the Issue-2 changes consistent with Issue-1 [on Phil Adams - due 2009-08-18].
16:50:41 [mphillip]
Issue 3
16:50:45 [mphillip]
16:50:45 [mphillip]
16:51:33 [mphillip]
Assertion 2022 is also inconsistent with the style used for issue 1
16:52:35 [mphillip]
Leave Issue 3 open for same corrections as Issue 2
16:53:29 [mphillip]
Issue 5
16:53:31 [mphillip]
16:53:45 [eric]
16:54:47 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: All approve the application of resolution for Issue-5
16:55:18 [eric]
16:55:41 [mphillip]
Issue 6
16:56:38 [mphillip]
Eric: Our accepted resolution of this also included removing JMSPriority from the table
16:57:30 [mphillip]
Action Phil to reapply the resolution for issue 6 (remove JMS Priority)
16:57:30 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-104 - reapply the resolution for issue 6 (remove JMS Priority) [on Phil Adams - due 2009-08-18].
16:58:25 [mphillip]
Out of time...
16:58:27 [mphillip]
12). AOB
16:58:44 [mphillip]
mphillip: I will be out of the office for the next two weeks
16:59:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Yves
17:00:09 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
17:22:58 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
18:31:45 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms