IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-08-04

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:01:14 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:01:14 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/08/04-soap-jms-irc
16:01:16 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:01:16 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:01:16 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:01:18 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:01:18 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
16:01:19 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
16:01:19 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:01:19 [trackbot]
Date: 04 August 2009
16:01:51 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:02:09 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
16:02:10 [Phil]
Zakim, aaaa is Phil
16:02:10 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
16:02:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.846.aadd
16:03:02 [eric]
Zakim, aadd is eric
16:03:02 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
16:03:49 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Aug/0000.html
16:04:08 [peaston]
Scribe: peaston
16:04:18 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2009/07/28-soap-jms-minutes.html
16:04:26 [peaston]
Chair: eric
16:05:02 [peaston]
Topic: action items
16:06:18 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
16:07:42 [peaston]
close action-95
16:07:42 [trackbot]
ACTION-95 Raise a tracking issue for each of the specification changes we have proposed closed
16:07:58 [peaston]
Topic: URI Spec IP
16:09:29 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/raised
16:09:40 [peaston]
No updates, pushing Progress legal
16:10:32 [peaston]
Topic: Raised Issues
16:10:57 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/1
16:13:17 [peaston]
Agree we should open Issue 1
16:13:36 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/2
16:13:43 [peaston]
Issue 1 open
16:13:50 [peaston]
action: open Issue 1
16:13:50 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - open
16:14:42 [peaston]
All agree to open Issue 2
16:14:48 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/3
16:15:18 [peaston]
All agree to open Issue 3
16:15:24 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/4
16:16:12 [peaston]
All agree to open Issue 4
16:16:42 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/5
16:17:03 [peaston]
All agree to open Issue 5
16:17:05 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/6
16:17:39 [peaston]
All agree to open Issue 6
16:17:53 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/7
16:19:36 [peaston]
All agree to open Issue 7
16:19:42 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/8
16:21:22 [eric]
Do we like the proposed resolution for ISSUE-7? http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/7
16:23:25 [peaston]
All accept proposal for Issue-7 resolution
16:26:24 [peaston]
Action: phil to apply Issue-7 resolution to spec CVS commit is acceptable
16:26:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-100 - Apply Issue-7 resolution to spec CVS commit is acceptable [on Phil Adams - due 2009-08-11].
16:27:07 [peaston]
All agree to open Issue 8
16:28:23 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/1
16:29:00 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-soapjms-20090604/#Protocol-2013
16:31:41 [peaston]
All accept proposal for Issue-7 resolution
16:31:57 [peaston]
All accept proposal for Issue-1 resolution
16:32:09 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/2
16:32:26 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-soapjms-20090604/#Protocol-2020
16:34:26 [peaston]
phil: how about "compared" versus "check for a ..."
16:34:33 [peaston]
eric:ok
16:34:46 [Phil]
Proposed change: "if using SOAP 1.2, and the contentType property has an action parameter, that parameter value is compared with the SOAPJMS_soapAction value. A fault MUST be generated with [Definition: subcode mismatchedSoapAction if the SOAP 1.2 action does not match the SOAPJMS_soapAction value.]†"
16:36:01 [peaston]
All accept proposal for Issue-2 as proposed above by phil
16:38:12 [eric]
Issue 2 updated (under related notes), to show the proposal above.
16:38:55 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/3
16:39:14 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-soapjms-20090604/#Protocol-2023
16:40:03 [peaston]
All accept proposal for Issue-3 as worded in issue
16:40:38 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/5
16:40:48 [peaston]
skip Issue-4 till Mark is back
16:40:50 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-soapjms-20090604/#Protocol-2035
16:42:32 [peaston]
as worded in issue
16:42:38 [peaston]
as worded in issue
16:42:44 [peaston]
All accept proposal for Issue-5 as worded in issue
16:42:58 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/6
16:43:14 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-soapjms-20090604/#Protocol-2039
16:49:03 [peaston]
All accept proposal for Issue-6 as worded in issue
16:49:55 [peaston]
Action: phil to apply 1,2,3,5,6 issue resolutions to spec CVS commit is acceptable
16:49:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-101 - Apply 1,2,3,5,6 issue resolutions to spec CVS commit is acceptable [on Phil Adams - due 2009-08-11].
16:50:19 [peaston]
Topic: implementations
16:50:39 [peaston]
Topic: AOB
16:51:27 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:51:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/08/04-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
16:51:27 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:51:29 [Zakim]
-eric
16:51:30 [Zakim]
- +1.708.246.aabb
16:51:31 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:51:36 [alewis]
alewis has left #soap-jms
16:51:49 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
16:51:51 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:51:52 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.512.286.aaaa, +1.708.246.aabb, +1.919.663.aacc, alewis, Peter_Easton, Phil, +1.650.846.aadd, eric
17:38:38 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
18:19:53 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms