IRC log of ua on 2009-07-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:50:39 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
16:50:39 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/07/23-ua-irc
16:50:41 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:50:41 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ua
16:50:43 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_UAWG
16:50:43 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_UAWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
16:50:44 [trackbot]
Meeting: User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
16:50:44 [trackbot]
Date: 23 July 2009
16:51:11 [KFord]
Chair: Jim_Allan
16:52:46 [KFord]
Agenda+ Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)?
16:52:46 [KFord]
Agenda+ 23 Jul Survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/
16:52:46 [KFord]
Agenda+ editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/
16:52:46 [KFord]
Agenda+ Face to face possible meeting dates
16:52:46 [KFord]
Agenda+Discussion of other work beyond just guideline document UAAG needs to complete
16:52:48 [KFord]
Agenda+ Open issues and actions
16:52:50 [KFord]
Agenda+ HTML 5 and UAAG
16:52:52 [KFord]
Agenda+ Review any new proposals sent to list.
16:52:54 [KFord]
Agenda+ Tracking user agent status
16:53:08 [KFord]
rrsagent, make logs public
16:53:10 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #ua
16:53:16 [KFord]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:53:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/23-ua-minutes.html KFord
16:55:00 [jeanne]
zakim, agenda?
16:55:00 [Zakim]
I see 9 items remaining on the agenda:
16:55:01 [Zakim]
1. Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)? [from KFord]
16:55:03 [Zakim]
2. 23 Jul Survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/ [from KFord]
16:55:05 [Zakim]
3. editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/ [from KFord]
16:55:08 [Zakim]
4. Face to face possible meeting dates [from KFord]
16:55:10 [Zakim]
5. Discussion of other work beyond just guideline document UAAG needs to complete [from KFord]
16:55:12 [Zakim]
6. Open issues and actions [from KFord]
16:55:13 [Zakim]
7. HTML 5 and UAAG [from KFord]
16:55:14 [Zakim]
8. Review any new proposals sent to list. [from KFord]
16:55:16 [Zakim]
9. Tracking user agent status [from KFord]
16:58:13 [Henny]
Henny has joined #ua
16:59:02 [KimPatch]
KimPatch has joined #ua
16:59:22 [jeanne]
zakim, code?
16:59:22 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), jeanne
16:59:31 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has now started
16:59:37 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
16:59:38 [Jan]
Jan has joined #ua
16:59:52 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
17:00:01 [KFord]
zakim, microsoft is kford
17:00:01 [Zakim]
+kford; got it
17:00:17 [Zakim]
+??P3
17:00:26 [Jan]
zakim, ??P3 is really Jan
17:00:27 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
17:01:15 [Zakim]
+??P5
17:01:37 [Zakim]
+??P6
17:02:07 [jeanne]
zakim, ??P5 is Henny
17:02:07 [Zakim]
+Henny; got it
17:02:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.325.aaaa
17:02:23 [jeanne]
zakim, ??P6 is Mark
17:02:23 [Zakim]
+Mark; got it
17:02:38 [jeanne]
zakim, aaaa is Kim
17:02:38 [Zakim]
+Kim; got it
17:02:52 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
17:02:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jeanne, kford, Jan, Henny, Mark, Kim
17:02:53 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Jan, KimPatch, Henny, jeanne, Zakim, RRSAgent, KFord, trackbot
17:03:01 [Greg]
Greg has joined #ua
17:03:39 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.206.aabb
17:03:47 [AllanJ]
AllanJ has joined #ua
17:03:49 [KFord]
Present:Kelly, Henny, Jeanne, Kim, Jan, Mark, Greg, Jim
17:04:35 [Zakim]
+ +1.425.895.aacc
17:04:50 [mth]
mth has joined #ua
17:06:50 [AllanJ]
scribe: AllanJ
17:07:04 [AllanJ]
zakim, agenda?
17:07:04 [Zakim]
I see 9 items remaining on the agenda:
17:07:06 [Zakim]
1. Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)? [from KFord]
17:07:09 [Zakim]
2. 23 Jul Survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/ [from KFord]
17:07:11 [Zakim]
3. editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/ [from KFord]
17:07:13 [Zakim]
4. Face to face possible meeting dates [from KFord]
17:07:15 [Zakim]
5. Discussion of other work beyond just guideline document UAAG needs to complete [from KFord]
17:07:17 [Zakim]
6. Open issues and actions [from KFord]
17:07:18 [Zakim]
7. HTML 5 and UAAG [from KFord]
17:07:19 [Zakim]
8. Review any new proposals sent to list. [from KFord]
17:07:20 [Zakim]
9. Tracking user agent status [from KFord]
17:07:22 [AllanJ]
zakim, next item
17:07:22 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)?" taken up [from KFord]
17:07:35 [AllanJ]
zakim, close item 1
17:07:35 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)?, closed
17:07:36 [Zakim]
I see 8 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:07:37 [Zakim]
2. 23 Jul Survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/ [from KFord]
17:07:58 [AllanJ]
zakim, take up item 2
17:07:58 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "23 Jul Survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/" taken up [from KFord]
17:08:30 [sharper]
sharper has joined #ua
17:08:48 [AllanJ]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/results
17:09:25 [AllanJ]
KF: UAs could improve in direct selection (numbering etc.) and performing actions
17:09:26 [sharper]
zakim, code?
17:09:26 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), sharper
17:10:08 [AllanJ]
KF: begin reviewing survey
17:10:30 [AllanJ]
GL: interesting...navigation but also visual indication.
17:10:50 [AllanJ]
Topic: Proposal 4.x Rationale
17:10:57 [AllanJ]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/results#xq5
17:12:31 [Zakim]
+??P4
17:12:33 [AllanJ]
GL: navigation items could be integrated with keyboard access success criteria
17:12:58 [sharper]
zakim, ??P4 is sharper
17:12:58 [Zakim]
+sharper; got it
17:13:13 [AllanJ]
...assign keyboard shortcuts by type
17:14:09 [Greg]
Overarching comment is to fold these into existing SC about about "direct keyboard commands" for enabled elements; this is adding the option to have the UA add them for all enabled elements that don't have them.
17:15:16 [Greg]
Then, the option to have those direct keyboard commands displayed visually is already covered by 4.1.5.
17:16:14 [Greg]
Although we could add the recommendations that the use be able to show/hide those shortcuts by category or type, and to adjust their visual display (although that is really one example of a more general problem of letting the user customize the display of all sorts of information.
17:17:13 [AllanJ]
KF: Mark move to 4.7
17:18:24 [AllanJ]
KF: not necessarily about shortcut keys
17:19:07 [AllanJ]
...new - identify actionable elements
17:19:30 [Greg]
I said I think it's more appropriate for 4.1 because 4.7 is about structured navigation, and this proposal isn't structural because it treats elements identically regardless of where they are in the heirarchy.
17:19:48 [AllanJ]
KP: instead of 'tabbing' through hundreds of links. need more efficient way to navigate
17:20:05 [AllanJ]
...different than a shortcut. A different layer.
17:20:18 [AllanJ]
...need a scheme, not random shortcuts.
17:21:05 [AllanJ]
GL: lots equate direct navigation with 'accesskey', direct navigation should be more general.
17:21:34 [AllanJ]
KP: How would you change this?
17:21:59 [Greg]
My suggestion is summarized: I still lean towards replacing this proposed section with the recommendation that the UA provide an option to assign direct keyboard commands to all enabled elements that lack them. The display of those direct keyboard command would already be covered by 4.1.5 (Discovery of Keyboard Commands).
17:22:27 [AllanJ]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/results#xq2
17:23:20 [AllanJ]
GL: specific example of firefox plugin to number links
17:24:23 [AllanJ]
KF: not sure if 4.1 or 4.7 provides functionality that KP proposes
17:24:51 [AllanJ]
...4.7 should be about new navigation concepts and direct selection of elements
17:25:13 [AllanJ]
KP: makes sense. it is an extension of direct navigation
17:25:43 [AllanJ]
KF: where we put it is only part. need to review proposals.
17:26:18 [AllanJ]
JR: 4.1 is about full keyboard access.
17:26:33 [AllanJ]
...4.15 discovery of keyboard commands.
17:27:15 [AllanJ]
...main point of KP proposal is author has not provide direct access
17:27:35 [AllanJ]
...UA imposes needed access for efficiency
17:29:27 [AllanJ]
KF: need direct selection
17:30:24 [Greg]
Show/hide direct keyboard commands are equivalent to show/hide alt text, etc.
17:30:42 [AllanJ]
KP: user needs ability change show/hide link number indicators
17:31:17 [AllanJ]
GL: similar to show/hide alternative content. could we have something general that covers both
17:31:44 [AllanJ]
...and/or visual indicator of what is a link
17:32:05 [AllanJ]
KP: should be more global not a per instance
17:32:48 [Jan]
q+
17:33:02 [AllanJ]
KP: UA puts numbers by links, but overwrite contents, some users may need bigger number or high contrast or translucent
17:33:29 [Greg]
How about something like "the user should be able to easily toggle options that change the rendering of the page."
17:33:37 [AllanJ]
...and be able to quickly turn them on/off
17:34:29 [AllanJ]
JR: configurability must be there. perhaps in techniques say how to configure
17:34:48 [AllanJ]
KF: dynamic updating?
17:35:36 [Greg]
Ability to halt updating of display of those links, is that the same as stopping update of the page altogether?
17:35:45 [AllanJ]
KP: dynamic updating of content poses problems. should be a way to stop or change timing.
17:35:49 [Jan]
ack Jan
17:36:08 [Greg]
q+
17:36:16 [AllanJ]
KF: don't hear disagreement on needs for these functions
17:36:42 [AllanJ]
...level of detail on some of these is too specific (configurability)
17:37:05 [AllanJ]
...configurability should be clear across all features
17:38:03 [AllanJ]
KF: process...other items...continue to hash this, or take a second path.
17:38:25 [AllanJ]
KP: where should these go. arguments are good for 4.1 or 4.7
17:38:42 [KFord]
q+
17:38:46 [AllanJ]
...I need to know what is already covered. and what should be move to techniques
17:39:05 [Greg]
Suggest a new SC equivalent "the user should be able to easily toggle options that change the layout of the page."
17:39:39 [AllanJ]
GL: toggle link numbers, alt text, etc.
17:39:55 [AllanJ]
...hopefully would cover KP suggestions
17:40:04 [AllanJ]
KP: where does that go?
17:40:22 [Jan]
q+ to say "a requirement for UAs to provide keyboard commands for all active elements even when no ceyboard command provided by author"
17:40:35 [AllanJ]
GL: don't know. first see if approach is right, then put it somewhere
17:40:52 [Jan]
ack Greg
17:40:58 [AllanJ]
GL: is same thing true for updating page items 4.x.5
17:41:12 [Greg]
I'd recommend the same approach to Kim's proposed 4.x.5, something about generally toggling the updating of the page.
17:41:39 [AllanJ]
KF: Perhaps Guideline 3 Perceivable. could we have GL item here
17:41:53 [AllanJ]
KP: works for me
17:42:12 [AllanJ]
GL: expand 3.1 beyond 'alt'
17:42:48 [AllanJ]
KF: not expand 3.1. the content in 4.x.5 is not author content, it is UA content.
17:43:05 [Jan]
ack KFord
17:43:16 [AllanJ]
...conceptually they are different and should be separated
17:43:51 [AllanJ]
KF: MH is correct. This is a new concept. 4.1.7 is a good new home.
17:45:01 [AllanJ]
JR: GL point of easy toggling is good. UA provide keyboard commands for all actvie elements not just author supplied keybinding.
17:45:21 [Jan]
ack Jan
17:45:21 [Zakim]
Jan, you wanted to say "a requirement for UAs to provide keyboard commands for all active elements even when no ceyboard command provided by author"
17:45:22 [AllanJ]
...new concept. UA should provide enhancements to the interface
17:45:53 [AllanJ]
MH: good. UA providing additional functionality.
17:47:25 [AllanJ]
KF: Proposal - MH and KP find way to integrate to 4.7, and GL create a guideline in GL3 for toggling display of enhanced functionality
17:48:03 [AllanJ]
KF: Henny could you work with MH & KP efforts.
17:49:00 [AllanJ]
Action: KP to incorporate KP proposal for navigation in the UA (includes MH and HS)
17:49:00 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-210 - Incorporate KP proposal for navigation in the UA (includes MH and HS) [on Kimberly Patch - due 2009-07-30].
17:51:06 [AllanJ]
Action: GL to write generic criteria for configurability of UI and content UI controls (turn on/off, visual presentation, etc)
17:51:06 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-211 - Write generic criteria for configurability of UI and content UI controls (turn on/off, visual presentation, etc) [on Greg Lowney - due 2009-07-30].
17:51:24 [AllanJ]
zakim, close item 2
17:51:24 [Zakim]
agendum 2, 23 Jul Survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/, closed
17:51:26 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:51:27 [Zakim]
3. editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/ [from KFord]
17:51:47 [AllanJ]
zakim, agenda
17:51:47 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'agenda', AllanJ
17:51:52 [AllanJ]
zakim, agenda?
17:51:52 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
17:51:54 [Zakim]
3. editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/ [from KFord]
17:51:56 [Zakim]
4. Face to face possible meeting dates [from KFord]
17:51:56 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
17:51:58 [Zakim]
5. Discussion of other work beyond just guideline document UAAG needs to complete [from KFord]
17:52:00 [Zakim]
6. Open issues and actions [from KFord]
17:52:01 [Zakim]
7. HTML 5 and UAAG [from KFord]
17:52:03 [Zakim]
8. Review any new proposals sent to list. [from KFord]
17:52:05 [Zakim]
9. Tracking user agent status [from KFord]
17:52:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jeanne, kford, Jan, Henny, Mark, Kim, +1.512.206.aabb, +1.425.895.aacc, sharper
17:52:10 [Zakim]
On IRC I see sharper, mth, AllanJ, Greg, Jan, KimPatch, Henny, jeanne, Zakim, RRSAgent, KFord, trackbot
17:52:12 [AllanJ]
zakim, take up item 4
17:52:12 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Face to face possible meeting dates" taken up [from KFord]
17:52:21 [AllanJ]
Topic: F2F
17:52:53 [AllanJ]
KF: discusses times
17:53:19 [AllanJ]
...various problems with timings and budgets
17:54:30 [AllanJ]
SH: teaching week of Nov 2, travel too tight other times.
17:54:41 [AllanJ]
KF: Boston option.
17:54:50 [AllanJ]
KP: +1
17:54:53 [AllanJ]
MH: +1
17:55:54 [AllanJ]
GL: lots of other travel already - perhaps
17:56:44 [AllanJ]
JS: need a sponsor.
17:57:17 [AllanJ]
KF: working on that. MIT host?
17:58:35 [AllanJ]
KF: Tentatively schedule F2F Nov 9-13 in Boston
17:58:43 [Jan]
JR: I can make it that week - likely by phone
17:58:53 [AllanJ]
zakim, close this item
17:58:53 [Zakim]
agendum 4 closed
17:58:55 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:58:56 [Zakim]
3. editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/ [from KFord]
17:59:05 [AllanJ]
zakim, agenda?
17:59:05 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda:
17:59:06 [Zakim]
3. editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/ [from KFord]
17:59:09 [Zakim]
5. Discussion of other work beyond just guideline document UAAG needs to complete [from KFord]
17:59:11 [Zakim]
6. Open issues and actions [from KFord]
17:59:12 [Zakim]
7. HTML 5 and UAAG [from KFord]
17:59:13 [Zakim]
8. Review any new proposals sent to list. [from KFord]
17:59:15 [Zakim]
9. Tracking user agent status [from KFord]
17:59:28 [AllanJ]
zakim, take up item 5
17:59:28 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Discussion of other work beyond just guideline document UAAG needs to complete" taken up [from KFord]
17:59:49 [AllanJ]
Topic: other UAWG documents
18:00:09 [AllanJ]
KF: need techniques document
18:00:49 [AllanJ]
JR: ATAG incorporating 'understanding' into techniques
18:01:00 [KFord]
http://www.w3.org/TR/cuap
18:01:10 [KFord]
This was the doc from Jeanne.
18:01:52 [AllanJ]
JS: covered HTTP and UA errors, presented as an idea for format/structure
18:03:00 [AllanJ]
GL: follow WCAG and ATAG examples.
18:03:08 [AllanJ]
ALL: discuss
18:05:13 [AllanJ]
JR: shares ATAG experience. using 'intent' - why a guideline is there who it should help, etc.
18:05:50 [AllanJ]
KF: want to get a roadmap to develop necessary documents.
18:06:39 [AllanJ]
JS: what we are required to do is based on UAWG charter
18:06:42 [jeanne]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2008/draft_uawg_charter_20mar08.html
18:07:27 [AllanJ]
JS: guidelines and techniques
18:07:34 [AllanJ]
zakim, close
18:07:34 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close', AllanJ
18:07:41 [AllanJ]
zakim, close this item
18:07:41 [Zakim]
agendum 5 closed
18:07:42 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:07:43 [Zakim]
3. editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/ [from KFord]
18:07:58 [AllanJ]
zakim: open item 6
18:08:11 [AllanJ]
zakim, open item 6
18:08:11 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Open issues and actions" taken up [from KFord]
18:08:23 [AllanJ]
Topic: review action items
18:09:38 [AllanJ]
KF: all update your action items, make a new date or say not going to happen. for not happening email KF so we can create an issue so we don't loose items
18:10:19 [AllanJ]
SH: did we ever review SH issues?
18:10:49 [AllanJ]
KF: issues vs actions. talk about issues next week.
18:11:15 [AllanJ]
...need to trim actions. issues are new potential work.
18:14:23 [AllanJ]
zakim, close this item
18:14:23 [Zakim]
agendum 6 closed
18:14:24 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:14:25 [Zakim]
3. editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/ [from KFord]
18:14:36 [AllanJ]
zakim, open item 3
18:14:36 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "editorís draft status - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090625/" taken up [from KFord]
18:14:55 [AllanJ]
JS: new working draft published!!
18:15:27 [jeanne]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-UAAG20-20090723/
18:15:51 [AllanJ]
zakim, colse this item
18:15:51 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'colse this item', AllanJ
18:16:01 [AllanJ]
zakim, close this item
18:16:01 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
18:16:02 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:16:03 [Zakim]
7. HTML 5 and UAAG [from KFord]
18:16:20 [AllanJ]
zakim, open next item
18:16:20 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "HTML 5 and UAAG" taken up [from KFord]
18:16:37 [AllanJ]
Topic: HTML 5
18:16:55 [AllanJ]
KF: how to pay more attention.
18:17:11 [AllanJ]
...canvas element and how to make accessible
18:18:57 [Henny]
HTML5 and canvas accessibility from Steve Faulkner http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/?p=362
18:19:30 [AllanJ]
KF: all please read peruse HTML 5
18:19:32 [AllanJ]
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/
18:20:22 [AllanJ]
editors draft: http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html
18:23:25 [AllanJ]
GL: is there a list of all the guidelines that impact accessibility.
18:23:44 [AllanJ]
JS: PFWG covers this.
18:24:24 [AllanJ]
KF: PF would like UAWG to track work that impacts accessibility of UAs
18:25:10 [Greg]
(Rather than guidelines per se, I was asking about a list of current projects affecting Web accessibility.)
18:26:06 [jeanne]
In answer to Greg's question: Here is the Protocols and Formats working group list. http://www.w3.org/TR/#WD
18:26:51 [AllanJ]
Action: KF to develop list of UA support of web technologies and accessibility, how does other work impact UA, make UAAG more relevant to web community (includes JA and MH)
18:26:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-212 - Develop list of UA support of web technologies and accessibility, how does other work impact UA, make UAAG more relevant to web community (includes JA and MH) [on Kelly Ford - due 2009-07-30].
18:27:50 [AllanJ]
KF: should be a clearing house, link to other information on UAWG home page
18:28:00 [mth]
ARIA Role support in UA's http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/aria-tests/ARIA-SafariaOperaIEFF.html
18:29:23 [Zakim]
-Jan
18:29:38 [AllanJ]
zakim, close this item
18:29:38 [Zakim]
agendum 7 closed
18:29:39 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:29:40 [Zakim]
8. Review any new proposals sent to list. [from KFord]
18:29:45 [Zakim]
-Henny
18:30:02 [AllanJ]
zakim, close all items
18:30:02 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close all items', AllanJ
18:30:14 [Zakim]
-sharper
18:30:15 [Zakim]
-Kim
18:30:16 [Zakim]
-Mark
18:30:17 [Zakim]
- +1.425.895.aacc
18:30:20 [AllanJ]
zakim, who is here
18:30:20 [Zakim]
AllanJ, you need to end that query with '?'
18:30:27 [AllanJ]
zakim, who is here?
18:30:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jeanne, kford, +1.512.206.aabb
18:30:28 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
18:30:29 [Zakim]
On IRC I see mth, AllanJ, Greg, KimPatch, Henny, jeanne, Zakim, RRSAgent, KFord, trackbot
18:30:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jeanne, kford, +1.512.206.aabb
18:30:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see mth, AllanJ, Greg, KimPatch, Henny, jeanne, Zakim, RRSAgent, KFord, trackbot
18:31:15 [AllanJ]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:31:15 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/23-ua-minutes.html AllanJ
18:31:28 [AllanJ]
rrsagent, set logs public
18:42:49 [Zakim]
-kford
18:42:55 [Zakim]
- +1.512.206.aabb
18:42:57 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
18:42:57 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has ended
18:42:59 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeanne, kford, Jan, Henny, +1.617.325.aaaa, Mark, Kim, +1.512.206.aabb, +1.425.895.aacc, sharper
18:52:18 [Henny]
Henny has left #ua
19:45:17 [AllanJ]
AllanJ has left #ua