IRC log of wai-wcag on 2009-07-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:52:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:52:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/07/16-wai-wcag-irc
19:52:03 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
19:52:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
19:52:05 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
19:52:05 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
19:52:06 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
19:52:06 [trackbot]
Date: 16 July 2009
19:59:51 [greggvanderheiden]
greggvanderheiden has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:11 [greggvanderheiden]
Michael - call me at 608 263-5788
20:00:27 [MichaelC]
zakim, call cooper-mit
20:00:27 [Zakim]
ok, MichaelC; the call is being made
20:00:28 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has now started
20:00:31 [Zakim]
+Cooper
20:01:03 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
20:01:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.443.415.aaaa
20:01:44 [Sofia]
Sofia has joined #wai-wcag
20:01:44 [MichaelC]
zakim, +1.443 is Bruce_Bailey
20:01:45 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey; got it
20:01:58 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:01:59 [David_MacDonald]
David_MacDonald has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.206.262.aabb
20:02:43 [Sofia]
zakim, +1.206.262.aabb is sofia_celic
20:02:43 [Zakim]
+sofia_celic; got it
20:02:53 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:03:07 [jamesn]
jamesn has joined #wai-wcag
20:03:09 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:03:21 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:04:51 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:05:32 [Zakim]
+[Oracle]
20:05:40 [jamesn]
zakim, Oracle is James_Nurthen
20:05:40 [Zakim]
+James_Nurthen; got it
20:05:58 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
20:06:19 [MichaelC]
scribe: Sofia
20:06:30 [Sofia]
topic: Rapid Response Team
20:08:05 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:08:41 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:20:47 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:21:18 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, mute tim
20:21:18 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should now be muted
20:22:12 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:22:32 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, unmute Tim
20:22:32 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should no longer be muted
20:23:23 [David_MacDonald]
zakim, who's making noise?
20:23:34 [Zakim]
David_MacDonald, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Tim_Boland (18%)
20:25:43 [Sofia]
Motion: to create a rapid response team to triage comments and questions sent to working group.
20:26:04 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: Motion passed.
20:26:51 [Sofia]
ACTION: Gregg, Bruce, David and Tim (pending management approval) to staff rapid response group.
20:26:51 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Gregg,
20:27:43 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:29:10 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:30:13 [Sofia]
TOPIC: response to technique submission from Clayton Lewis
20:31:38 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: Accept as proposed to GL list
20:32:37 [Sofia]
TOPIC: technique submission by Yvette Hoitink
20:33:23 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: accept response as proposed to GL list
20:33:49 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:34:21 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:34:23 [MichaelC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2009JulSep/0012.html
20:34:26 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:35:03 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:37:19 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:38:10 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
20:38:12 [Zakim]
-sofia_celic
20:38:13 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
20:38:14 [Zakim]
-James_Nurthen
20:38:46 [Zakim]
-Cooper
20:38:47 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:39:28 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:39:29 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
20:39:30 [Zakim]
Attendees were Cooper, David_MacDonald, +1.443.415.aaaa, Bruce_Bailey, sofia_celic, Tim_Boland, James_Nurthen
20:39:44 [MichaelC]
present+ Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:40:00 [MichaelC]
zakim, bye
20:40:00 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
20:40:06 [jamesn]
jamesn has left #wai-wcag
20:40:15 [MichaelC]
scribeOptions: -final
20:40:19 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, bye
20:40:19 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/16-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
20:40:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gregg, Bruce, David and Tim (pending management approval) to staff rapid response group. [1]
20:40:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/16-wai-wcag-irc#T20-26-51