IRC log of swxg on 2009-07-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:02:12 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swxg
13:02:12 [RRSAgent]
logging to
13:02:18 [jsalvachua]
zakim aabb is me
13:02:26 [matt]
zakim, aabb is jsalvachua
13:02:26 [Zakim]
+jsalvachua; got it
13:02:33 [Zakim]
13:02:37 [jsalvachua]
oh i see ;)
13:02:42 [jsalvachua]
thanks matt
13:03:01 [Zakim]
13:03:05 [tpa]
Zakim, what's on the agenda?
13:03:05 [Zakim]
I see nothing on the agenda
13:03:20 [tpa]
agenda+ Convene SWXG WG meeting of 2009-07-15T13:00-15:00Z
13:03:28 [tpa]
agenda+ General Organization and Task Forces
13:03:29 [DKA]
chair: DKA
13:03:33 [tpa]
agenda+ User Stories
13:03:39 [tpa]
agenda+ Invited Guest Invitations
13:03:43 [Zakim]
13:03:44 [tpa]
agenda+ Social Network Matrix
13:03:50 [tpa]
agenda+ Invited Speaker: Simon Tennant from Buddycloud (OSLO)
13:03:55 [tpa]
agenda+ Matt Womer (W3C) on W3C Geolocation Work
13:04:10 [Zakim]
13:04:22 [tpa]
Zakim, what's on the agenda?
13:04:22 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
13:04:23 [Zakim]
1. Convene SWXG WG meeting of 2009-07-15T13:00-15:00Z [from tpa]
13:04:23 [hhalpin]
Zakim, ??P2 is hhalpin
13:04:25 [Zakim]
2. General Organization and Task Forces [from tpa]
13:04:26 [Zakim]
3. User Stories [from tpa]
13:04:27 [Zakim]
4. Invited Guest Invitations [from tpa]
13:04:28 [Zakim]
5. Social Network Matrix [from tpa]
13:04:30 [Zakim]
6. Invited Speaker: Simon Tennant from Buddycloud (OSLO) [from tpa]
13:04:31 [Zakim]
7. Matt Womer (W3C) on W3C Geolocation Work [from tpa]
13:04:33 [Zakim]
+hhalpin; got it
13:04:52 [melvster]
Zakim, +??P1 is me
13:04:52 [Zakim]
sorry, melvster, I do not recognize a party named '+??P1'
13:05:01 [hhalpin]
scribe: hhalpin
13:05:13 [Zakim]
+ +0785583aacc
13:05:29 [tinkster]
zakim, +0785583aacc is me
13:05:29 [Zakim]
+tinkster; got it
13:05:30 [hhalpin]
13:05:35 [tinkster]
zakim, mute me
13:05:35 [Zakim]
tinkster should now be muted
13:05:52 [Zakim]
+ +049178545aadd
13:05:54 [hhalpin]
13:05:58 [Zakim]
+ +1.314.683.aaee
13:06:05 [cperey]
cperey has joined #SWXG
13:06:08 [hhalpin]
PROPOSED: Approve July 8th minutes?
13:06:14 [tinkster]
13:06:15 [tpa]
13:06:18 [oshani]
13:06:21 [hhalpin]
RESOLVED: July 8th minutes approved.
13:06:33 [matt]
zakim, who is present?
13:06:34 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, matt.
13:06:36 [matt]
zakim, who is here?
13:06:36 [Zakim]
On the phone I see tpa, DKA, Matt (muted), oshani (muted), jsalvachua, ??P1, hhalpin, tinkster (muted), +049178545aadd, +1.314.683.aaee
13:06:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see cperey, RRSAgent, matt, jsalvachua, DKA, Zakim, tpa, oshani, hhalpin, melvster, Adam, danbri, tinkster, FabGandon, karl, AlexPassant, Cloud_, CaptSolo, trackbot, dom
13:06:44 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.848.aaff
13:06:48 [hhalpin]
Note that DKA will be gone for 3 weeks following.
13:06:53 [hhalpin]
next meeting
13:06:54 [tpa]
Zakim, next agendum
13:06:54 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene SWXG WG meeting of 2009-07-15T13:00-15:00Z" taken up [from tpa]
13:06:56 [DKA]
zakim, who's here?
13:06:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see tpa, DKA, Matt (muted), oshani (muted), jsalvachua, ??P1, hhalpin, tinkster (muted), +049178545aadd, +1.314.683.aaee, +1.617.848.aaff
13:06:59 [tpa]
Zakim, next agendum
13:07:00 [Zakim]
On IRC I see cperey, RRSAgent, matt, jsalvachua, DKA, Zakim, tpa, oshani, hhalpin, melvster, Adam, danbri, tinkster, FabGandon, karl, AlexPassant, Cloud_, CaptSolo, trackbot, dom
13:07:03 [Zakim]
agendum 1 was just opened, tpa
13:07:17 [MacTed]
MacTed has joined #swxg
13:07:18 [tpa]
Zakim, take up next agendum
13:07:18 [Zakim]
agendum 1 was just opened, tpa
13:07:21 [hhalpin]
SimonTenant: Signed in to talk about Oslo
13:07:25 [matt]
zakim, aadd is SimonTenant
13:07:25 [Zakim]
+SimonTenant; got it
13:07:27 [cperey]
zakim, I am +1.617.848.aaff
13:07:27 [Zakim]
+cperey; got it
13:07:39 [cperey]
13:07:41 [Zakim]
13:07:51 [matt]
zakim, aaee is Adam
13:07:51 [Zakim]
+Adam; got it
13:07:58 [tpa]
Zakim, close agendum 1
13:07:58 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Convene SWXG WG meeting of 2009-07-15T13:00-15:00Z, closed
13:07:58 [MacTed]
Zakim, Kingsley_Idehen is OpenLink_Software
13:07:59 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
13:08:01 [Zakim]
2. General Organization and Task Forces [from tpa]
13:08:02 [Zakim]
+OpenLink_Software; got it
13:08:08 [MacTed]
Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily MacTed
13:08:08 [Zakim]
+MacTed; got it
13:08:12 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute me
13:08:12 [Zakim]
MacTed should now be muted
13:08:35 [hhalpin]
It doesn't appear Mischa is on the call
13:08:35 [melvster]
Zakim, ??P1 is me
13:08:35 [Zakim]
+melvster; got it
13:09:00 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUTES] ACTION: Mischa to write up Soren and Jonathan's findings from last telecon for final report.
13:09:04 [Zakim]
+ +0798919aagg
13:09:17 [mischat]
mischat has joined #swxg
13:09:26 [Zakim]
- +0798919aagg
13:09:29 [tinkster]
Aha, speak of the devil!
13:09:36 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: danbri circulate wookie proposal to the xg
13:10:02 [Zakim]
+ +0798919aahh
13:10:07 [tinkster]
zakim, +0798919aagg is probably mischat
13:10:07 [Zakim]
sorry, tinkster, I do not understand your question
13:10:19 [mischat]
zakim, 0798919aahh is me
13:10:19 [Zakim]
sorry, mischat, I do not recognize a party named '0798919aahh'
13:10:28 [matt]
zakim, aahh is mischat
13:10:28 [Zakim]
+mischat; got it
13:10:44 [mischat]
hello all, I dont have voice today, I am sorry
13:10:49 [hhalpin]
no problem mischa
13:10:52 [hhalpin]
any luck on the actions?
13:11:03 [hhalpin]
cperey: Note that Christley from Gypsii is next invited speaker
13:11:07 [mischat]
nope I have been doing thesis, I will get them done by the next meeting
13:11:19 [tpa]
Zakim, next agendum
13:11:19 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "General Organization and Task Forces" taken up [from tpa]
13:11:22 [hhalpin]
hhalpin: I propose that we then focus on next meeting
13:11:30 [tpa]
Zakim, really close this agendum
13:11:30 [Zakim]
agendum 2 closed
13:11:31 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
13:11:33 [Zakim]
3. User Stories [from tpa]
13:12:01 [PhilA2]
PhilA2 has joined #swxg
13:12:41 [hhalpin]
Zakim, next agendum
13:12:41 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "User Stories" taken up [from tpa]
13:12:41 [cperey]
My action was finished!
13:12:43 [Zakim]
13:12:47 [Zakim]
13:12:47 [hhalpin]
Zakim, next agendum
13:12:47 [cperey]
about a month or 6 weeks ago
13:12:48 [Zakim]
agendum 3 was just opened, hhalpin
13:12:51 [cperey]
I tried to close it out
13:12:55 [tpa]
Zakim, really close this agendum
13:12:55 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
13:12:56 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
13:12:57 [Zakim]
4. Invited Guest Invitations [from tpa]
13:13:00 [cperey]
but the service didn't "accept"
13:13:17 [Zakim]
13:13:31 [hhalpin]
cperey: I posted my list
13:13:39 [hhalpin]
cperey: the main challenge is how do we integrate this list
13:13:56 [hhalpin]
... we should then leave them on.
13:14:03 [hhalpin]
... we have had list-serv discussions
13:14:10 [hhalpin]
... does it include content sharing services?
13:14:17 [hhalpin]
... should we have a W3C approved definition?
13:14:21 [hhalpin]
... An industry definition?
13:14:31 [hhalpin]
... we need a relevant open item.
13:15:22 [cperey]
13:15:31 [cperey]
a principled way of doing metrics
13:15:35 [cperey]
I"m really keen to do this
13:15:51 [mischat]
13:16:14 [cperey]
harry will look at the schedule to see when we can have a metrics discussoin
13:16:15 [hhalpin]
hhalpin: let's have a metric discussion
13:16:21 [hhalpin]
DKA: have it for next week call
13:16:26 [cperey]
I will not be available July 29
13:16:29 [hhalpin]
DKA: Or for next call.
13:16:56 [hhalpin]
cperey: relevant for next call
13:17:25 [hhalpin]
hhalpin: useful summary report
13:17:37 [hhalpin]
cperey: will push to list the past e-mails on this subject
13:17:37 [cperey]
I will point to the past posts on this topic
13:17:54 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: danbri circulate wookie proposal to the xg
13:18:10 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION:Mischa to describe/implement a report of terms and conditions, and how they change between now and the end of the XG.
13:18:20 [hhalpin]
[DONE] ACTION: Sören to propose addition to the template for user stories for privacy conditions
13:18:31 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: adam to write up the boeing use case for enterprise social networks
13:18:41 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION:hhalpin to write up the social network data exchange story
13:18:50 [hhalpin]
[DONE] ACTION: danbri to write up widget business story.
13:19:01 [hhalpin]
[DONE] ACTION: jsalvachua to write up business use-case with the company he's been working with.
13:19:13 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: danbri to write up widget business story.
13:19:26 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: tpa to look for similar use cases list to expand ours
13:19:33 [hhalpin]
[CONTINUES] ACTION: tinkster to document danbri's microblogging provenance question as a user story.
13:19:36 [jsalvachua]
i wrote, just in time, a first version its on the wiki
13:19:44 [hhalpin]
yep, it's marked as done.
13:19:52 [hhalpin]
DKA: Simon Tenant, guest spaker
13:20:09 [hhalpin]
Simon Tenant: We are one of the founders of mobile start-up BuddyLand
13:20:20 [tinkster]
13:20:46 [hhalpin]
Simon Tenant: Geolocation is one of the elements of the a larger product
13:20:57 [hhalpin]
... looked at Google's efforts
13:21:10 [hhalpin]
... applicaitons like Rumble, using location to recommend relevant restaurants
13:21:14 [mischat]
is there a url for the OSLO alliance
13:21:16 [mischat]
13:21:17 [hhalpin]
... buddycloud shows you nearby friends
13:21:26 [hhalpin]
... we started talking between each other that
13:21:34 [hhalpin]
... we need to avoid an AOL IM scenario
13:21:40 [hhalpin]
... too many different ways to do this
13:21:46 [hhalpin]
... we wanted to come up with a way for this to be done
13:21:51 [hhalpin]
... about 30 similar companies
13:21:59 [hhalpin]
... it's where we've come from for OSLO.
13:22:20 [hhalpin]
... we have working code
13:22:25 [hhalpin]
... working federation now
13:22:30 [hhalpin]
... so its working quite well
13:22:37 [hhalpin]
... we're working through the teething problems
13:22:44 [hhalpin]
... we're not trying to reinvent the wheel
13:23:12 [hhalpin]
... we're on 13 signatories to first press release
13:23:18 [hhalpin]
... looking at best of breed activities.
13:23:23 [hhalpin]
... some talk of XMPP
13:23:27 [hhalpin]
... we run on top of XMPP
13:23:31 [oshani]
mischat, (from the agenda)
13:23:44 [mischat]
thanks oshani
13:23:56 [hhalpin]
... we've applied a very light specification on top of XMPP.
13:23:57 [matt]
-> the code (I believe)
13:24:05 [hhalpin]
.... these are the simple situations
13:24:11 [hhalpin]
... privacy, kickback of error
13:24:41 [hhalpin]
SimonTentant: Light touch on top of exiting technologies, so within 2 months we have working code and federation between Akai-Akai and BuddyCloud
13:25:26 [hhalpin]
... we use XMPP to push this sort of stuff out
13:25:31 [hhalpin]
... similar to instant messenger list
13:25:36 [hhalpin]
... push location out in particular
13:25:47 [hhalpin]
... the other side, these networks rely on mobile phone
13:25:57 [hhalpin]
... these applications are running 24 seven
13:26:25 [hhalpin]
... but mobile phone batteries can't handle this
13:26:38 [hhalpin]
... by not default your not just popping up to everyone nearby
13:26:45 [hhalpin]
... but to people that allow them "opt-in"
13:26:52 [hhalpin]
... much more exciting for users
13:27:51 [hhalpin]
... great business driver
13:27:51 [DKA]
Simon also noted: the increased number of users available via OSLO chairing is a business driver...
13:28:18 [hhalpin]
Simon Tenant: We can finally see mobile location based advertising actually happen
13:28:31 [melvster]
13:28:46 [mischat]
ok hhalpin
13:28:51 [hhalpin]
be back in one sec...
13:29:08 [DKA]
scribeNick: mischat
13:29:16 [DKA]
scribe: Mischa
13:29:17 [mischat]
nearby advertisements is a driver
13:29:19 [Zakim]
13:29:33 [mischat]
OSLO is a way to help standardise location-sharing in real-time
13:29:50 [mischat]
oslo is open, no master list of companies which can join
13:30:31 [mischat]
to join all you have to do is publish a statement in dns saying that you can share geo location
13:30:57 [mischat]
there is a trust network, networks can dictate which other networks they wish to share with
13:31:18 [mischat]
users are in control of who they share their location with
13:31:20 [matt]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:31:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate matt
13:31:20 [DKA]
q+ to ask if these principles of user choice etc... are written down anywhere?
13:31:38 [matt]
rrsagent, make logs public
13:31:50 [mischat]
user love sharing location, just like facebook, can live with out
13:32:02 [hhalpin]
hhalpin has joined #swxg
13:32:05 [mischat]
privacy policies, users should always be able to opt-out of sharing location
13:32:40 [mischat]
as well as giving user a level of granularity to control who they share their location with
13:32:50 [mischat]
oslo plan to release code in the next couple of weeks
13:33:36 [mischat]
oslo allows people to share location between networks
13:33:40 [matt]
Meeting: Social Web Incubator Group Teleconference
13:33:47 [matt]
Chair: DKA, hhalpin
13:33:49 [mischat]
oslo should scale,
13:35:03 [matt]
q+ to ask about Google code link, is that where everything is happening?
13:35:10 [tpa]
tpa has joined #swxg
13:35:37 [mischat]
question from DKA (?) you talk about user's ability to select which networks to share with, and how networks can decide to who other networks to share with, have you owriten this up ?
13:35:40 [matt]
ack me
13:35:41 [Zakim]
matt, you wanted to ask about Google code link, is that where everything is happening?
13:35:45 [DKA]
ack matt
13:36:03 [mischat]
answer: no not yet, but good idea, and oslo should write this up
13:36:05 [tinkster]
here again -
13:36:28 [mischat]
question matt: is all of the work happening at the url above ^^?
13:36:45 [matt]
zakim, mute me
13:36:45 [Zakim]
Matt should now be muted
13:36:45 [mischat]
answer : yes, but we need to commit to svn more often
13:37:00 [mischat]
question matt: Have you thought about taking this a standards body ?
13:37:18 [lkagal]
lkagal has joined #swxg
13:38:19 [mischat]
answer: oslo doesn't state how you get your location, this is up the client/user, oslo is more about best practises when it comes to sharing location
13:38:41 [matt]
zakim, who is noisy?
13:38:52 [Zakim]
matt, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: SimonTenant (34%), DKA (59%)
13:39:05 [tinkster]
OSLO = server-to-server communication of location, rather than user-to-server or user-to-user.
13:39:13 [jsalvachua]
i agree is a wonderful work.
13:39:15 [oshani]
q+ to ask about location history
13:39:23 [matt]
13:39:35 [matt]
ack DKA
13:39:35 [Zakim]
DKA, you wanted to ask if these principles of user choice etc... are written down anywhere?
13:40:54 [mischat]
so much more context about a user, other than just location, would be nice to be able to share more than just location, oslo would like integrate/be involved with any other context sharing
13:41:26 [Zakim]
oshani, you wanted to ask about location history
13:41:50 [mischat]
oslo hasn't created lots of code, BSD license, based on XMPP and other open technologies
13:42:23 [mischat]
question oshani : does oslo handle location history ?
13:42:40 [mischat]
answer: oslo is about real-time sharing of location
13:42:48 [cperey]
sounds like location history saving policies are a place for user education/best practices
13:43:00 [tinkster]
A "time to live" on each piece of location data?
13:43:03 [melvster]
oslo-protocol nearby object query spec:
13:43:22 [mischat]
you have to trust your friends to not store/create histories of ones location
13:43:38 [matt]
zakim, unmute me
13:43:38 [Zakim]
Matt should no longer be muted
13:43:58 [matt]
13:44:14 [mischat]
introduces matt, w3c team contact for geolocation working group
13:44:36 [mischat]
they outputted the javascript geolocation API
13:44:43 [matt]
-> Last Call WD
13:44:49 [mischat]
the last call was last week
13:45:14 [mischat]
there is a public geolocation API mailing list
13:45:43 [mischat]
the API is entirely based on javascript
13:46:06 [mischat]
it is implemented in Opera, Safari, andriod, google gears plugin
13:46:17 [mischat]
and ff3.5 all implementing the geo location API
13:46:40 [mischat]
API is very simple, the ability to get a one shot geo-location, and it can be used to track your position
13:46:57 [matt]
13:47:00 [mischat]
it is only a client side specification
13:47:18 [mischat]
privacy is only considered at a wording level
13:47:34 [Zakim]
13:47:44 [AlexPassant]
Zakim, ??P2 is me
13:47:44 [Zakim]
+AlexPassant; got it
13:47:50 [mischat]
you can try this out with google maps, and ff 3.5
13:47:59 [mischat]
you should be able to see where you are
13:48:35 [mischat]
the geolocation API does not dictate how the user's location is located
13:49:05 [mischat]
it could get the location from wifi-triangulation, based on IP address gazatteer
13:49:35 [Zakim]
13:49:38 [Zakim]
13:49:45 [hhalpin]
Zakim, ??P18 is hhalpin
13:49:45 [Zakim]
+hhalpin; got it
13:49:48 [mischat]
currently considering more address based location descriptions, other than just lat/long
13:50:11 [mischat]
for example, I am near a coffee shop, or near this address
13:50:17 [mischat]
sure hhalpin
13:50:38 [hhalpin]
DKA: has the group talked around any scenarios about privacy?
13:50:44 [Zakim]
13:51:11 [hhalpin]
Matt: privacy is about 90 percent of the volume on the mailing list
13:51:30 [hhalpin]
matt: we've tried to go a number of ways
13:51:37 [hhalpin]
matt: IETF geopriv people came in
13:51:48 [hhalpin]
... completely different use-cases
13:51:57 [hhalpin]
... they were more towards how location is shared on wire
13:52:01 [hhalpin]
... emergency services
13:52:11 [hhalpin]
... a service built into a cable modem
13:52:13 [oshani]
here's one use case I drafted on the wiki based on geo location:
13:52:16 [hhalpin]
... life or death issues
13:52:24 [hhalpin]
... in contrast, we are dealing with different use-cases
13:52:33 [hhalpin]
... we are talking about "find me the nearest starbucks"
13:52:46 [hhalpin]
... completely different privacy needs there
13:52:56 [hhalpin]
... we thought about including in API the user's privacy preferences
13:53:00 [tinkster]
Probably not going to use Javascript to report life-or-death emergencies.
13:53:23 [hhalpin]
... including rights within the API
13:53:42 [hhalpin]
... but bad people will do bad things and we cannot stop them with the API but we will let browser take care of it.
13:54:09 [hhalpin]
... otherwise, we ended up not including most discussed privacy work
13:54:15 [hhalpin]
... we imagine other device APIs
13:54:22 [hhalpin]
... so now we have a Device API and Privacy WG
13:54:33 [dom]
13:54:35 [hhalpin]
... we don't want each API to have a different take on privacy
13:55:24 [hhalpin]
DKA: I understand that the geolocation API decided not to deal with the question in the WG
13:56:01 [hhalpin]
... is there anywhere we in this XG should look to harvest some of this privacy related work?
13:56:11 [DKA]
13:57:04 [DKA]
13:57:12 [hhalpin]
Simon: the demos I've seen have always used Skyhooks
13:57:19 [hhalpin]
SimonTenant: Why not use BuddyCloud?
13:57:28 [hhalpin]
Matt: We didn't include hooks for this in the API
13:57:44 [hhalpin]
...: How much knowledge do we expect users to have
13:57:57 [hhalpin]
matt: again, we punted this to the browser
13:58:14 [hhalpin]
... so the google gears plug-in is the editor
13:58:27 [hhalpin]
... of the geolocation APIgoogle gears has a lot of work on this
13:58:53 [hhalpin]
... mozilla's implementation allows users to change this
13:58:57 [hhalpin]
... had some JSON specification
13:59:02 [hhalpin]
... but not baked into API.
13:59:13 [tinkster]
Geolocation API = assumes that the browser knows where the user is located, and provides an API to allow Javascript to access it.
13:59:14 [hhalpin]
SimonTenant: Thanks!
13:59:23 [hhalpin]
13:59:30 [DKA]
ack hh
14:00:28 [Zakim]
14:00:35 [jsalvachua]
jsalvachua has left #swxg
14:00:42 [hhalpin]
hhalpin: long term prospects for interoperability, given convergence of browser and mobile
14:01:11 [hhalpin]
Simon: We have a specification to get location, and another one to continously sharing
14:01:28 [tinkster]
To an extent, as they each use WGS84, they're already pretty interoperable.
14:01:29 [hhalpin]
Simon: There is nothing to prevent Oslo to use geolocation API to get the location, and then sharing it via Oslo.
14:01:39 [hhalpin]
matt: we could not have said it better
14:02:06 [hhalpin]
... they work well together
14:02:15 [hhalpin]
14:02:28 [hhalpin]
DKA: Thanks for coming on the call
14:02:38 [matt]
Thanks for having us!
14:02:50 [cperey]
are these speakers going to be joining teh SWXG mailing list?
14:03:14 [cperey]
the topic of context will be increasingly important
14:03:15 [matt]
-> Geolocation WG's mailing list
14:03:27 [hhalpin]
we should definitely get someone on that geolocation WG list.
14:05:06 [Zakim]
14:05:13 [mischat]
bye all
14:05:16 [Adam]
thank you to the speakers!
14:05:20 [Zakim]
14:05:21 [Zakim]
14:05:21 [Zakim]
14:05:24 [Zakim]
14:05:25 [Zakim]
14:05:25 [tpa]
tpa has left #swxg
14:05:27 [hhalpin]
ACTION: DKA to summarize OSLO and geoLocation conversation in order to spread knowledge of these efforts among W3C members.
14:05:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-58 - Summarize OSLO and geoLocation conversation in order to spread knowledge of these efforts among W3C members. [on Daniel Appelquist - due 2009-07-22].
14:05:27 [Zakim]
14:05:29 [Zakim]
14:05:29 [Zakim]
14:05:32 [Zakim]
14:05:33 [Zakim]
14:05:34 [Zakim]
14:05:34 [hhalpin]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
14:05:34 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate hhalpin
14:05:40 [hhalpin]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:06:17 [hhalpin]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
14:06:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate hhalpin
14:07:00 [hhalpin]
take care!
14:08:20 [Zakim]
14:10:19 [matt]
i/sure hh/Scribe: hhalpin/
14:10:21 [PhilA2]
PhilA2 has left #swxg
14:10:22 [matt]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:10:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate matt
14:14:31 [FabGandon]
FabGandon has left #swxg
14:15:05 [oshani]
oshani has joined #swxg
14:21:41 [tpa_]
tpa_ has joined #swxg
14:41:38 [FabGandon]
FabGandon has joined #swxg
15:05:00 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, oshani, in INC_SWXG()9:00AM
15:05:01 [Zakim]
INC_SWXG()9:00AM has ended
15:05:10 [Zakim]
Attendees were +63.59.2.aaaa, DKA, tpa, Matt, oshani, +34.91.549.aabb, jsalvachua, hhalpin, tinkster, +049178545aadd, +1.314.683.aaee, +1.617.848.aaff, SimonTenant, cperey, Adam,
15:05:12 [Zakim]
... MacTed, melvster, +0798919aagg, +0798919aahh, mischat, Phil_Archer, AlexPassant
16:19:40 [tinkster]
Well, oshani, Zakim has saved you an enormous phone bill then.
16:21:14 [oshani]
tinkster, MIT's phone bill actually :)
16:21:37 [oshani]
The phone started rebooting half-way through the call and I thought I'd disconneted
16:21:52 [oshani]
not sure what happened
16:41:50 [lkagal]
lkagal has joined #swxg