IRC log of xmlsec on 2009-07-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlsec
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/07/14-xmlsec-irc
13:27:29 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs member
13:27:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #xmlsec
13:27:31 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be XMLSEC
13:27:31 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM scheduled to start in 33 minutes
13:27:32 [trackbot]
Meeting: XML Security Working Group Teleconference
13:27:32 [trackbot]
Date: 14 July 2009
13:41:20 [Cynthia]
Cynthia has joined #xmlsec
13:42:05 [Cynthia]
Zakim, who is here?
13:42:05 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM has not yet started, Cynthia
13:42:07 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Cynthia, Zakim, RRSAgent, klanz, tlr, trackbot
13:50:05 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM has now started
13:50:12 [Zakim]
+ +1.443.370.aaaa
13:50:45 [fjh]
fjh has joined #xmlsec
13:51:38 [fjh]
Chair: Frederick Hirsch
13:52:09 [fjh]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0038.html
13:53:35 [Cynthia]
ok
13:57:50 [Zakim]
+Frederick_Hirsch
13:58:20 [fjh]
zakim, aaaa is Cynthia
13:58:20 [Zakim]
+Cynthia; got it
13:58:45 [fjh]
Present: Frederick_Hirsch, Cynthia_Martin
13:59:38 [bhill]
bhill has joined #xmlsec
13:59:49 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.876.aabb
13:59:56 [bhill]
thanks
14:00:27 [fjh]
zakim, aabb is sean
14:00:29 [bhill]
ScribeNick: bhill
14:00:29 [Zakim]
+ +5aacc
14:00:29 [Zakim]
+sean; got it
14:00:32 [csolc]
csolc has joined #xmlsec
14:00:41 [mullan]
mullan has joined #xmlsec
14:00:41 [Zakim]
+ +1.303.229.aadd
14:00:50 [bhill]
zakim, aadd is bhill
14:00:50 [Zakim]
+bhill; got it
14:01:03 [csolc]
zakim, who is here
14:01:04 [Zakim]
csolc, you need to end that query with '?'
14:01:11 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-781
14:01:11 [csolc]
zakim, who is here?
14:01:12 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
14:01:12 [fjh]
Present+ Brad_Hill, Sean_Martin, Chris_Solc
14:01:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Cynthia, Frederick_Hirsch, sean, +5aacc, bhill
14:01:15 [Zakim]
On IRC I see mullan, csolc, bhill, fjh, Cynthia, Zakim, RRSAgent, klanz, tlr, trackbot
14:01:16 [Zakim]
+Thomas
14:01:24 [fjh]
Present+ Thomas_Roessler
14:01:27 [tlr]
zakim, I am thomas
14:01:30 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate you with Thomas
14:01:30 [scantor]
scantor has joined #xmlsec
14:01:31 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
14:01:32 [csolc]
zakim, aacc is csolc
14:01:34 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
14:01:38 [Zakim]
+csolc; got it
14:01:58 [Zakim]
+ +0468725aaee
14:02:03 [magnus]
magnus has joined #xmlsec
14:02:07 [pdatta]
pdatta has joined #xmlsec
14:02:10 [tlr]
ack t
14:02:15 [tlr]
zakim, mute aaee
14:02:16 [Zakim]
+ +1.206.992.aaff
14:02:24 [tlr]
zakim, unmute thomas
14:02:39 [Zakim]
+ +1.614.247.aagg
14:02:43 [Zakim]
+0468725aaee should now be muted
14:02:48 [fjh]
zakim, aaff is kyiu
14:02:48 [tlr]
zakim, mute csolc
14:02:52 [tlr]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:02:53 [Zakim]
Thomas was not muted, tlr
14:02:53 [scantor]
zakim, aagg is scantor
14:03:03 [Zakim]
+kyiu; got it
14:03:05 [Zakim]
csolc should now be muted
14:03:07 [Zakim]
+scantor; got it
14:03:15 [Zakim]
+[Oracle]
14:03:17 [Zakim]
tlr, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Frederick_Hirsch (96%), kyiu (43%)
14:03:19 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:03:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Cynthia, Frederick_Hirsch, sean, csolc (muted), bhill, Thomas, +0468725aaee (muted), kyiu, scantor, [Oracle]
14:03:29 [Zakim]
On IRC I see pdatta, magnus, scantor, mullan, csolc, bhill, fjh, Cynthia, Zakim, RRSAgent, klanz, tlr, trackbot
14:03:39 [fjh]
zakim, [Oracle] is pdatta
14:03:40 [bhill]
TOPIC: Administrivia
14:03:50 [Zakim]
+pdatta; got it
14:03:58 [fjh]
zakim, aaee is magnus
14:04:05 [Zakim]
+magnus; got it
14:04:12 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:04:23 [tlr]
zakim, I am thomas
14:04:25 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
14:04:25 [fjh]
zakim, [IPcaller] is jcc
14:04:26 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate you with Thomas
14:04:28 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
14:04:28 [shivaram]
shivaram has joined #xmlsec
14:04:32 [Zakim]
+jcc; got it
14:04:34 [tlr]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:04:51 [Zakim]
tlr, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Frederick_Hirsch (97%), kyiu (62%), jcc (9%)
14:04:57 [Cynthia]
I can't hear the speakers- bad background noise
14:04:59 [Zakim]
+ +1.408.907.aahh
14:05:00 [tlr]
zakim, mute jcc
14:05:02 [Zakim]
jcc should now be muted
14:05:04 [tlr]
zakim, mute kyiu
14:05:04 [Zakim]
kyiu should now be muted
14:05:07 [brich]
brich has joined #xmlsec
14:05:13 [shivaram]
zakim, aahh is shivaram
14:05:13 [Zakim]
+shivaram; got it
14:05:19 [shivaram]
zakim, mute me
14:05:19 [Zakim]
shivaram should now be muted
14:05:24 [bhill]
tlr: TPAC registration is open
14:05:29 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0022.html
14:05:31 [tlr]
s/tlr:/fjh:/
14:05:33 [Cynthia]
Approve
14:05:48 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: minutes from 7th July approved
14:05:59 [bhill]
TOPIC: KDF, KDF3
14:06:01 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0012.html
14:06:13 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0027.html
14:06:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.401.aaii
14:06:28 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0031.html
14:06:36 [tlr]
ack t
14:06:37 [brich]
zakim, aaii is brich
14:06:37 [Zakim]
+brich; got it
14:06:39 [Zakim]
+ +1.978.244.aajj
14:06:46 [bhill]
fjh: Review Magnus & Kelvin discussion on list
14:06:51 [tlr]
zakim, mute thomas
14:06:51 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
14:06:58 [jwray]
jwray has joined #xmlsec
14:07:00 [tlr]
zakim, who is muted?
14:07:00 [Zakim]
I see csolc, Thomas, magnus, kyiu, jcc, shivaram muted
14:07:03 [tlr]
ack mag
14:07:41 [bhill]
magnus: Kelvin has rasied point that KDF definition in some documents only refers to input string
14:07:44 [jcruella]
jcruella has joined #xmlsec
14:08:26 [jcruella]
jcruella has joined #xmlsec
14:08:38 [bhill]
magnus: Input string components are defined as attributes, propose renaming our function KDF3 to make this clear
14:08:40 [jcruella]
jcruella has joined #xmlsec
14:09:00 [bhill]
magnus: but we are using SP800-56 standard format for the most part
14:09:37 [bhill]
magnus: no strong preferences about name, except that it be somewhat short, and make it clear that is KDF from SP800-53
14:10:52 [bhill]
magnus: algID component text updated in new version checked in this morning, some other components not specified at all yet, no way to do this interoperably, so provisional text added for these two components
14:11:19 [bhill]
magnus: PartyU and PartyV info components
14:11:56 [fjh]
q+
14:12:22 [bhill]
magnus: more full definition probably still needed
14:12:36 [bhill]
fjh: would NIST doc help us with interop if referenced?
14:12:36 [fjh]
q-
14:12:42 [fjh]
ack kyiu
14:12:56 [bhill]
magnus: no, it doesn't define these components or how they are used
14:13:51 [bhill]
kyiu: NIST pushes this up to the application, may be fine to use standardized field in cert, maybe a hash of that component. No interop in NIST doc.
14:14:23 [bhill]
fjh: What about the name?
14:14:42 [bhill]
kyiu: KDF3 implies a more generic verison - this is very specific, prefer ConcatKDF or NISTKDF
14:15:23 [bhill]
magnus: KDF3 is actually defined in a number of documents, but maybe NISTKDF is fine if one can reference 800-56 to distinguish from other NIST KDFs
14:15:36 [bhill]
kyiu: ConcatKDF is used by other NIST people
14:16:12 [bhill]
ACTION: magnus to update name to ConcatKDF
14:16:12 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-334 - Update name to ConcatKDF [on Magnus Nyström - due 2009-07-21].
14:17:12 [bhill]
fjh: kelvin's concerns about optionality of other document...
14:17:22 [bhill]
kyiu: brian out of office
14:17:45 [bhill]
fjh: thinks bal's concerns are that it clearly be OPTIONAL
14:18:06 [bhill]
TOPIC: generic hybrid cipher
14:18:22 [bhill]
fjh: any concrens with generic hybrid cipher in seperate doc?
14:19:19 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: Generic hybrid ciphers will be published as a first public working draft
14:19:50 [bhill]
TOPIC: XML Enc editorial comments
14:19:55 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0034.html
14:20:39 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: Accept XMLEnc edits from Magnus in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0034.html
14:20:55 [bhill]
ACTION: Magnus to integrate http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0034.html into XMLEnc
14:20:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-335 - Integrate http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0034.html into XMLEnc [on Magnus Nyström - due 2009-07-21].
14:21:02 [bhill]
TOPIC: Editorial updates
14:21:12 [fjh]
see agenda for details
14:21:12 [Zakim]
+ +1.425.237.aakk
14:21:56 [fjh]
Please review the section references to RFC 3447
14:22:41 [bhill]
zakim, aakk is gedgar
14:22:41 [Zakim]
+gedgar; got it
14:22:44 [Zakim]
-kyiu
14:22:53 [fjh]
magnus checked sections for RFC 3447 in both signature and encryption, both are ok now
14:23:12 [fjh]
issue-137?
14:23:12 [trackbot]
ISSUE-137 -- Normative reference to DRAFT-HOUSLEY-KW-PAD -- OPEN
14:23:12 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/137
14:23:39 [fjh]
Update XML Encryption 1.1 with explicit URIs for DH choices
14:23:48 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0025.html
14:24:26 [fjh]
cleanup xml encryption
14:24:27 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-commits/2009Jul/0028.html
14:24:37 [bhill]
fjh: Thomas has updated derived keys doc to indicate core is supersceeded
14:24:55 [klanz]
I'm only availiable on skype until I get my voip account recharged ... may take a few minutes longer
14:25:03 [Gerald-e]
Gerald-e has joined #xmlsec
14:25:52 [bhill]
magnus: added reference to processing instructions for cases where key is derived from other key info, and to distinguish wrapped from derived keys
14:26:14 [Gerald-e]
zakim, Gerald-e is gedgar
14:26:14 [Zakim]
sorry, Gerald-e, I do not recognize a party named 'Gerald-e'
14:26:53 [bhill]
fjh: lots of minor editorial work, nearly ready to publish
14:26:55 [Gerald-e]
zakim, gedgar is Gerald-e
14:26:55 [Zakim]
+Gerald-e; got it
14:27:20 [bhill]
TOPIC: Signature 1.1 references
14:27:26 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0029.html
14:28:01 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/att-0029/XML_sig_11_References_a.htm
14:29:38 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: Accept Cynthia's changes to update working draft
14:30:03 [bhill]
fjh: any volunteers to edit doc for changed references?
14:30:39 [tlr]
zakim, unmute me
14:30:39 [Zakim]
Thomas should no longer be muted
14:31:07 [bhill]
ACTION: tlr to update xml signature references and checkin new explain documents
14:31:07 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-336 - Update xml signature references and checkin new explain documents [on Thomas Roessler - due 2009-07-21].
14:32:06 [fjh]
action-320?
14:32:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-320 -- Brian LaMacchia to draft language for HMAC section, 6.3.1 -- due 2009-06-23 -- CLOSED
14:32:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/320
14:32:22 [bhill]
TOPIC: ACTION-320 HMAC language
14:32:46 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: HMAC language complete (ACTION 320)
14:33:03 [bhill]
TOPIC: Draft publication of 1.1 working drafts
14:33:08 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0021.html
14:34:17 [jcruella]
sorry if asking something that I should know, but these drafts may be exposed to public comments?
14:34:18 [Cynthia]
I think sig is ready to publish
14:34:38 [jcruella]
OK...
14:35:26 [fjh]
wg agrees to publish xml signature 1.1, incorporating reference updates
14:35:46 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: publish WD of XML Signature 1.1, incorporating reference updates
14:35:46 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: Working group agrees to publish XML Signature 1.1 working draft, incorporating reference updates
14:36:53 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: Working group agrees to publish XML Encryption 1.1 working draft, incorporating ConcatKDF and DH explicit key changes
14:37:15 [fjh]
and additional edits agreed on today's call
14:37:43 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: Working group agrees to accept security algorithms note
14:37:59 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: Working group agrees to publish best practices
14:38:07 [tlr]
q+
14:38:26 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: Working group agrees to publish transform simplification as a working draft
14:38:34 [tlr]
q-
14:38:55 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: Working group agrees to publish new version of derived keys doc
14:38:59 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: publish Note replacement for derived-keys document noting that content has moved into base spec
14:39:22 [fjh]
Publication planned for 23 July
14:40:12 [fjh]
http://www.w3.org/TR/key-encapsulation/
14:40:32 [fjh]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-key-encapsulation-20090516/
14:40:51 [fjh]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/key-encapsulation/key-encapsulation.html
14:41:08 [tlr]
xmlsec-generic-hybrid
14:41:39 [tlr]
RESOLUTION: use xmlsec-generic-hybrid as shortname
14:42:17 [fjh]
action: fjh update explain documents with material from Cynthia
14:42:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-337 - Update explain documents with material from Cynthia [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2009-07-21].
14:42:27 [bhill]
ACTION: fjh to check in explain documents with material from Cynthia
14:42:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-338 - Check in explain documents with material from Cynthia [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2009-07-21].
14:43:12 [bhill]
TOPIC: XML Security 2.0
14:43:38 [fjh]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/Overview.html
14:44:16 [fjh]
converted to xmlspec format
14:44:34 [fjh]
only copied sections that are being changed
14:44:43 [fjh]
unchanged only has headers, should match 1.1
14:45:18 [bhill]
pdatta: 2.0 is still compatible with 1.0, 1.1 only added as new transforms, but old transforms are not iin this document
14:47:24 [bhill]
pdatta: most 1.0 use cases can be expressed in 2.0 syntax, some cannot. some c14n features in 2.0 cannot be expressed in 1.0 syntax
14:47:31 [magnus-is-back]
magnus-is-back has joined #xmlsec
14:49:11 [fjh]
pratik notes now using subelements as previously discussed, example line s07, in 2.1
14:49:44 [bhill]
pratik: core validation updated to use best practices order of operation
14:51:23 [fjh]
section 3.2.1 has note of what has changed
14:51:24 [bhill]
pratik: section 3.2.1 has changes to c14n for signedinfo element
14:55:35 [fjh]
q?
14:56:05 [fjh]
items for inclusion in document - byte range transforms for binary, note that c14n optional for binary
14:56:08 [bhill]
bhill: add byte range specifiers for binary parameters in 4.4.3.2
14:59:05 [bhill]
pdatta: model is general, c14n could be described for other data types, e.g. database columns
14:59:25 [bhill]
fjh: should compatibility be eliminated from this document, discussed in seperate document?
14:59:39 [Zakim]
-magnus
14:59:59 [bhill]
scantor: ++ have distinct document or subsection for compat
15:00:10 [Cynthia]
I agree, backward compatability and interoperability issues should be in a different document
15:02:20 [bhill]
pdatta: 1.x has been around for a long time, will continue to be in use, may require 1.2 after 2.0
15:02:58 [fjh]
suggest we focus on new material, then once that is stable and good focus on backward compatibility and possible additional material on that
15:03:21 [fjh]
possible syntax translation document, discussion of need for old transforms or mapping them etc
15:04:12 [tlr]
I think we need version e
15:05:42 [bhill]
pdatta: no section for extensibility yet
15:06:13 [bhill]
pdatta: requirements and reasoning - should that be in this document?
15:06:21 [bhill]
fjh: requirements doc is distinct, should refer to that
15:07:02 [anil]
anil has joined #xmlsec
15:08:11 [bhill]
TOPIC: exclusive c14n errata
15:08:49 [anil]
anil has left #xmlsec
15:08:59 [bhill]
scantor: klanz should review latest msft updates, re: xpath
15:09:12 [tlr]
zakim, aajj is jwray
15:09:12 [Zakim]
+jwray; got it
15:09:26 [tlr]
Present+ John_Wray
15:10:16 [fjh]
action: klanz to review proposed exclusive c14n errata E02, E07
15:10:16 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-339 - Review proposed exclusive c14n errata E02, E07 [on Konrad Lanz - due 2009-07-21].
15:10:35 [bhill]
TOPIC: Action item review
15:10:48 [fjh]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/open
15:12:16 [tlr]
ACTION: thomas to fold upcoming signature erratum into 1.1 working draft
15:12:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-340 - Fold upcoming signature erratum into 1.1 working draft [on Thomas Roessler - due 2009-07-21].
15:12:46 [Zakim]
+??P2
15:13:29 [klanz]
eventually my voip credit arrived sorry for that, let me know if there is anything I can be helpful with today
15:13:31 [mullan]
q+
15:13:48 [fjh]
ack mullan
15:14:10 [tlr]
q?
15:14:29 [klanz]
q+
15:14:35 [fjh]
ack klanz
15:15:52 [fjh]
action-340 update explain as well
15:16:07 [tlr]
action-340: update explanation document as well
15:16:07 [trackbot]
ACTION-340 Fold upcoming signature erratum into 1.1 working draft notes added
15:16:50 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jun/0075.html
15:16:58 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jun/0076.html
15:17:12 [fjh]
issue-110?
15:17:12 [trackbot]
ISSUE-110 -- Need better definition for "visibly utilizes" in Exc-C14N -- OPEN
15:17:12 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/110
15:17:31 [fjh]
Konrad notes E02 looks ok
15:18:45 [fjh]
action-228?
15:18:45 [trackbot]
ACTION-228 -- Gerald Edgar to send a message to the list of closed issues and how they were closed -- due 2009-03-10 -- OPEN
15:18:45 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/228
15:20:13 [fjh]
issue-130?
15:20:13 [trackbot]
ISSUE-130 -- How does canonicalization deal with xsi:type -- OPEN
15:20:13 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/130
15:20:33 [fjh]
issue-130 closed
15:20:33 [trackbot]
ISSUE-130 How does canonicalization deal with xsi:type closed
15:20:54 [fjh]
c14n 2.0 explicitly deals with this
15:21:06 [fjh]
issue-129?
15:21:06 [trackbot]
ISSUE-129 -- C14N should notice xml:space -- OPEN
15:21:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/129
15:21:12 [fjh]
issue-129 closed
15:21:12 [trackbot]
ISSUE-129 C14N should notice xml:space closed
15:21:18 [fjh]
also dealt with in c14n 2.0
15:21:38 [fjh]
issue-126?
15:21:38 [trackbot]
ISSUE-126 -- Clarify XMLENC Section 5.8 (Message Authentication) -- OPEN
15:21:38 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/126
15:22:02 [klanz]
q+
15:22:12 [klanz]
ack klanz2
15:22:12 [tlr]
ack kl
15:22:26 [klanz]
with parent E -> that is also in E's attribute axis
15:23:10 [klanz]
that is more accurate
15:23:26 [fjh]
An element E in a document subset visibly utilizes a namespace declaration,
15:23:28 [klanz]
s/with parent E/that is also in E's attribute axis/
15:23:50 [klanz]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jun/0076.html
15:23:50 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jun/0076.html
15:23:54 [klanz]
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-exc-c14n/
15:25:13 [tlr]
I don't understand this well.
15:26:12 [Zakim]
-shivaram
15:26:41 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: accept errata 02 and 07 for exclusive c14n
15:26:56 [tlr]
action: thomas to update exc-c14n errata
15:26:56 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-341 - Update exc-c14n errata [on Thomas Roessler - due 2009-07-21].
15:27:56 [klanz]
q+
15:28:12 [fjh]
ack klanz
15:29:24 [fjh]
proposal post corrected copy of exclusive c14n schema in new public location, without changing namespace
15:29:39 [fjh]
reason is that current one is unusable, does not validate
15:30:32 [fjh]
this captures the E02 fix
15:30:42 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jun/0075.html
15:31:48 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-exc-c14n/exc-c14n.xsd
15:31:56 [fjh]
current definition
15:32:14 [fjh]
idea is to post corrected schema and reference from errata, without changing currently posted definition
15:32:39 [fjh]
alternative is to edit current version, since it was unusable
15:32:51 [bhill]
RESOLUTION: post corrected copy of exclusive c14n schema in new public location, without changing namespace
15:33:23 [tlr]
ACTION: thomas to post updated exc-c14n schema
15:33:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-342 - Post updated exc-c14n schema [on Thomas Roessler - due 2009-07-21].
15:33:38 [klanz]
is there a dated URI available
15:33:53 [fjh]
ACTION: tlr provide link to updated schema in exclusive c14n document
15:33:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-343 - Provide link to updated schema in exclusive c14n document [on Thomas Roessler - due 2009-07-21].
15:34:04 [klanz]
leave dated uri as is ... make new one ... and relink http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-exc-c14n/exc-c14n.xsd
15:34:12 [tlr]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xml-exc-c14n-20020718/exc-c14n.xsd
15:34:18 [klanz]
that's what I'd advocate fore
15:34:26 [klanz]
s/fore/for/
15:35:44 [fjh]
work item is to update exclusive c14n to 2nd edition, incorporating schema fix
15:36:15 [jcruella]
ok, bye...
15:36:31 [Zakim]
-csolc
15:36:33 [Zakim]
-pdatta
15:36:35 [Zakim]
-brich
15:36:36 [Zakim]
-sean
15:36:38 [pdatta]
pdatta has left #xmlsec
15:36:40 [Zakim]
-Gerald-e
15:36:48 [Zakim]
-klanz2
15:36:52 [Zakim]
-Thomas
15:37:08 [bhill]
zakim, list participants
15:37:08 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +1.443.370.aaaa, Frederick_Hirsch, Cynthia, +1.617.876.aabb, +5aacc, sean, +1.303.229.aadd, bhill, Thomas, csolc, +0468725aaee,
15:37:11 [Zakim]
... +1.206.992.aaff, +1.614.247.aagg, kyiu, scantor, pdatta, magnus, jcc, +1.408.907.aahh, shivaram, +1.512.401.aaii, brich, +1.978.244.aajj, +1.425.237.aakk, Gerald-e, jwray,
15:37:14 [Zakim]
... klanz2
15:37:14 [Zakim]
-Cynthia
15:37:19 [fjh]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
15:37:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/14-xmlsec-minutes.html fjh
15:37:24 [Zakim]
-scantor
15:37:26 [Zakim]
-jcc
15:37:32 [bhill]
rrsagent, make log public
15:38:02 [fjh]
Regrets: Brian LaMacchia, Ed Simon
15:38:14 [fjh]
Scribe: Brad Hill
15:40:01 [fjh]
Present+ Scott_Cantor, Gerald_Edgar, Shivaram_Mysore, Sean_Mullan, Kelvin_Yui, Pratik_Datta,Magnus_Nystrom,Juan-Carlos_Cruellas,Bruce_Rich
15:40:23 [fjh]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
15:40:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/14-xmlsec-minutes.html fjh
15:41:04 [Zakim]
-jwray
15:41:37 [fjh]
Present+ John_Wray
15:41:45 [fjh]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
15:41:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/14-xmlsec-minutes.html fjh
15:42:21 [Zakim]
-Frederick_Hirsch
15:42:35 [Zakim]
-bhill
15:42:36 [Zakim]
T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM has ended
15:42:37 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.443.370.aaaa, Frederick_Hirsch, Cynthia, +1.617.876.aabb, +5aacc, sean, +1.303.229.aadd, bhill, Thomas, csolc, +0468725aaee, +1.206.992.aaff, +1.614.247.aagg,
15:42:41 [bhill]
bhill has left #xmlsec
15:42:42 [Zakim]
... kyiu, scantor, pdatta, magnus, jcc, +1.408.907.aahh, shivaram, +1.512.401.aaii, brich, +1.978.244.aajj, +1.425.237.aakk, Gerald-e, jwray, klanz2