IRC log of pling on 2009-07-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

11:58:09 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #pling
11:58:09 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/07/08-pling-irc
11:58:23 [renato]
zakim, this will be pling
11:58:23 [Zakim]
ok, renato; I see P3P_PLING()8:00AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
12:00:51 [Zakim]
P3P_PLING()8:00AM has now started
12:01:30 [Frank]
Frank has joined #pling
12:03:54 [renato]
Chair: Mike
12:04:03 [renato]
Chair: Marco
12:04:36 [renato]
Scribe: Renato
12:05:25 [renato]
topic: actions
12:05:49 [renato]
reminder to HT
12:07:24 [renato]
action: RI &RW to followup with MA WG actions
12:08:48 [renato]
Topic: Device APIs and Policy Working Group
12:09:05 [renato]
marco: use cases would be interesting
12:09:14 [renato]
Topic: NESSI
12:10:19 [renato]
defered
12:10:27 [renato]
Topic: GeoPriv Use Case
12:10:48 [renato]
ashok: the question is....
12:11:19 [renato]
TAG asked what the GeoLocation WG about GeoPriv
12:14:00 [renato]
Why the GeoLocation WG felt the IETF use case to be inappropriate
12:14:17 [renato]
defer topic to next week
12:14:25 [renato]
need RW to discuss
12:15:07 [renato]
Topic: Review of Wiki Activities
12:15:21 [renato]
no major changes
12:16:33 [renato]
IEE Policy Workshop added
12:16:36 [renato]
IEEE
12:17:00 [renato]
Topic: Liaisons and Outreach
12:17:37 [andreas]
andreas has joined #pling
12:17:53 [renato]
PICOS
12:18:11 [caribou]
caribou has joined #pling
12:18:41 [renato]
project now live...use case, architectures etc
12:18:45 [renato]
ODRL
12:20:30 [renato]
new task force looking at ODRL and RDFa
12:20:39 [renato]
SW-XG
12:22:08 [renato]
still working on Task Force mini-charter
12:22:15 [renato]
Topic: Events
12:22:24 [renato]
no major agenda driving a F2F
12:22:30 [renato]
no F2F recommended
12:23:14 [renato]
Update of the Identity Management Conference
12:23:27 [renato]
topics: ID, access control, privacy
12:23:42 [renato]
impact on policy mgt and cloud computing
12:24:16 [renato]
CC will introduce new challenges to policy/identity mgt
12:25:56 [renato]
interesting use cases
12:26:17 [renato]
add to wiki (MCM)
12:26:48 [renato]
Topic: AOB
12:26:51 [renato]
none
12:27:10 [renato]
Next meeting 12 Aug 2009
12:27:33 [Zakim]
P3P_PLING()8:00AM has ended
12:27:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were
12:31:25 [renato]
zakim, bye
12:31:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #pling
12:31:32 [renato]
rrsagent, make log public
12:31:38 [renato]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:31:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/08-pling-minutes.html renato
12:31:45 [renato]
rrsagent, bye
12:31:45 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/08-pling-actions.rdf :
12:31:45 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: RI &RW to followup with MA WG actions [1]
12:31:45 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/08-pling-irc#T12-07-24