IRC log of ssn on 2009-07-07

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:47:28 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ssn
12:47:28 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/07/07-ssn-irc
12:47:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ssn
12:47:45 [Holger]
zakim, this will be INC_SSN
12:47:45 [Zakim]
ok, Holger; I see INC_SSN()9:00AM scheduled to start in 13 minutes
12:48:02 [Holger]
agenda+ Roll call
12:48:34 [Holger]
agenda+ Actions of last meeting(s)
12:48:47 [Holger]
Summary and outlook by Michael
12:48:56 [Holger]
Semantic Mark-Up
12:49:16 [Holger]
agenda+ Summary and outlook by Michael
12:49:31 [Holger]
agenda+ Semantic Mark-Up
12:49:44 [Holger]
agenda+ AOB
12:49:47 [Holger]
agenda?
12:50:18 [Holger]
Meeting: SSN XG 7-July-2009
12:50:35 [Holger]
Chair: Holger
12:50:52 [Holger]
ScribeNick: Holger
12:51:33 [Holger]
Topic: Apologies
12:52:01 [Holger]
Manfred, Kerry, Luis, Oscar
12:53:34 [Zakim]
INC_SSN()9:00AM has now started
12:53:41 [Zakim]
+ +036223aaaa
12:54:11 [Holger]
zakim, +036223aaaa is me.
12:54:11 [Zakim]
+Holger; got it
12:55:47 [Zakim]
+??P3
12:56:13 [Danh_DERI]
Danh_DERI has joined #ssn
12:56:19 [michael]
michael has joined #ssn
12:57:30 [krp]
krp has joined #ssn
12:58:09 [Arthur]
Arthur has joined #ssn
12:58:56 [Holger]
zakim, who's on the phone?
12:58:56 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Holger, ??P3
12:58:59 [krzysztof_j]
krzysztof_j has joined #ssn
12:59:02 [Zakim]
+ +0196266aabb
12:59:38 [krp]
zakim, +0196266aabb is me
12:59:38 [Zakim]
+krp; got it
12:59:50 [Zakim]
+??P5
13:00:04 [michael]
zakim, ??P5 is me
13:00:04 [Zakim]
+michael; got it
13:00:46 [Zakim]
+??P6
13:01:00 [rgarcia]
rgarcia has joined #ssn
13:01:46 [Holger]
zakim, who's on the phone?
13:01:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Holger, ??P3, krp, michael, ??P6
13:01:55 [Zakim]
+ +34.91.336.aacc
13:02:20 [Arthur]
zakim, ??P6 is me
13:02:20 [Zakim]
+Arthur; got it
13:02:28 [rgarcia]
zakim, +34.91.336.aac is me
13:02:28 [Zakim]
+rgarcia; got it
13:02:33 [Zakim]
+cory
13:03:06 [cory]
cory has joined #ssn
13:03:54 [Zakim]
+ +49.25.aadd
13:04:22 [krzysztof_j]
zakim, +49.25.aadd is me
13:04:22 [Zakim]
+krzysztof_j; got it
13:04:40 [Holger]
zakim, who's on the phone?
13:04:40 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Holger, ??P3, krp, michael, Arthur, rgarcia, cory, krzysztof_j
13:05:32 [Holger]
agenda?
13:05:56 [Zakim]
+ +34.91.729.aaee
13:07:52 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.450.aaff
13:07:54 [Rodrigo]
Rodrigo has joined #ssn
13:08:46 [Zakim]
+Victor
13:08:55 [Rodrigo]
Zakim, Victor is me
13:08:55 [Zakim]
+Rodrigo; got it
13:09:11 [jgraybea]
jgraybea has joined #ssn
13:09:21 [Holger]
ScribeNick: jgraybea
13:10:05 [jgraybea]
Topic: action items
13:10:21 [jgraybea]
holger sent email without comments, so Oct 24 is set date for face-to-face meeting
13:10:48 [fgomezm]
fgomezm has joined #ssn
13:11:14 [jgraybea]
discussion of location for next meeting: Luis offered room at SURA in Wash, DC
13:11:23 [jgraybea]
any objections?
13:12:32 [jgraybea]
action: ask Luis to organize room (Cory)
13:13:23 [jgraybea]
sorry, premature action just above
13:13:56 [jgraybea]
John sent email about ontology and volunteers as planned
13:14:40 [jgraybea]
all presenters have edited their presented ontologies with their comments
13:15:52 [jgraybea]
minutes from last meeting are to be uploaded momentarily...
13:16:33 [jgraybea]
Topic: Where to from here (Michael)
13:17:01 [jgraybea]
decided last week to start with CSIRO ontology, potentially make structural changes
13:17:44 [jgraybea]
Michael's report contains pictures of ontologies, highlighted with comments on their integration with the base
13:18:13 [jgraybea]
Report will go onto web page as quickly as possible
13:18:33 [jgraybea]
Holger: is a good start for discussion on how to proceed on ontology side
13:18:52 [jgraybea]
Action: Michael send link to mailing list to uploaded report
13:19:02 [jgraybea]
Action: everyone to review report once uploaded
13:19:50 [Victor]
Victor has joined #ssn
13:20:08 [jgraybea]
Topic: Meeting for Semantic Markup Topic
13:20:22 [krzysztof_j]
+q
13:21:28 [jgraybea]
SWING (?) is one project not yet represented in materials
13:21:40 [krzysztof_j]
yes, will do
13:21:58 [jgraybea]
Action: Krzysztof to ask SWING people if they can present next meeting
13:22:01 [krzysztof_j]
maybe the Wednesday slot is not that good to invite them, the tuesday slot should work
13:22:23 [jgraybea]
correction, SWING material is published under Semantic Markup package
13:22:49 [jgraybea]
continuing to try to line up material for the survey paper
13:23:27 [jgraybea]
Holger: mapping markup package as important as ontology for success of group, volunteers encouraged
13:24:30 [jgraybea]
Action: everyone look at semantic markup page, feel free to comment and contribute
13:25:01 [jgraybea]
that will do it for today
13:25:05 [cory]
bye
13:25:08 [Zakim]
- +34.91.729.aaee
13:25:08 [krzysztof_j]
bye
13:25:09 [Zakim]
-Rodrigo
13:25:10 [Zakim]
-rgarcia
13:25:11 [Zakim]
-cory
13:25:11 [Zakim]
-krp
13:25:20 [Zakim]
-krzysztof_j
13:25:31 [Zakim]
-michael
13:25:44 [Victor]
bye
13:25:45 [Victor]
exit
13:25:56 [Rodrigo]
bye
13:26:03 [jgraybea]
rrsagent, dropaction 1
13:26:03 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'dropaction 1', jgraybea. Try /msg RRSAgent help
13:26:19 [jgraybea]
rrsagent, drop action 1
13:26:39 [jgraybea]
zakim, bye
13:26:39 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Holger, krp, michael, +34.91.336.aacc, Arthur, rgarcia, cory, krzysztof_j, +34.91.729.aaee, +1.650.450.aaff, Rodrigo
13:26:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ssn
13:26:56 [jgraybea]
rrsagent, make log public
13:27:12 [Arthur]
Arthur has left #ssn
13:27:17 [jgraybea]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:27:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/07-ssn-minutes.html jgraybea
13:27:27 [jgraybea]
rrsagent, bye
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/07-ssn-actions.rdf :
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Michael send link to mailing list to uploaded report [2]
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/07-ssn-irc#T13-18-52
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: everyone to review report once uploaded [3]
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/07-ssn-irc#T13-19-02
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Krzysztof to ask SWING people if they can present next meeting [4]
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/07-ssn-irc#T13-21-58
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: everyone look at semantic markup page, feel free to comment and contribute [5]
13:27:27 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/07-ssn-irc#T13-24-30