IRC log of egov on 2009-07-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:46:46 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #egov
14:46:46 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/07/01-egov-irc
14:46:51 [josema]
trackbot, start telcon
14:46:54 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:46:56 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be EGOV
14:46:56 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see T&S_EGOV()11:00AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
14:46:57 [trackbot]
Meeting: eGovernment Interest Group Teleconference
14:46:57 [trackbot]
Date: 01 July 2009
14:47:02 [josema]
scribe: josema
14:47:11 [josema]
chair: john, kevin
14:47:16 [josema]
zakim, who's here?
14:47:16 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has not yet started, josema
14:47:17 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, MoZ, josema, trackbot
14:55:37 [josema]
agenda+ o'reilly summit
14:55:40 [josema]
agenda+ comm
14:55:43 [josema]
agenda+ charter
14:55:45 [josema]
agenda?
14:55:51 [josema]
zakim, who's here?
14:55:51 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has not yet started, josema
14:55:52 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, MoZ, josema, trackbot
14:57:40 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has now started
14:57:40 [Zakim]
+Josema
14:57:57 [josema]
zakim, who's here?
14:57:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Josema
14:57:58 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, MoZ, josema, trackbot
15:01:06 [Zakim]
+kevin
15:01:08 [Zakim]
-kevin
15:01:08 [Zakim]
+kevin
15:01:42 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.564.aaaa
15:03:22 [John]
John has joined #egov
15:03:26 [josema]
zakim, aaaa is brand
15:03:26 [Zakim]
+brand; got it
15:03:33 [josema]
zakim, who's here?
15:03:33 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Josema, kevin, brand
15:03:34 [Zakim]
On IRC I see John, RRSAgent, Zakim, MoZ, josema, trackbot
15:03:56 [John]
Were on 3468?
15:04:10 [josema]
zakim, code?
15:04:10 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3468 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), josema
15:04:52 [John]
It's not working
15:05:05 [John]
3468 is not working...
15:05:10 [josema]
do you get the wrong code message?
15:05:42 [Zakim]
-brand
15:05:52 [Zakim]
+john
15:06:17 [josema]
agenda?
15:06:30 [kevin]
kevin has joined #egov
15:07:52 [josema]
zakim, take up next agendum
15:07:52 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "o'reilly summit" taken up [from josema]
15:12:07 [josema]
[three people, john on LD/SW, kevin on interop, rachel on user access to data, jose to moderate]
15:13:12 [josema]
[ask vera to propose intro paragraph]
15:13:21 [josema]
ACTION: josema to send draft proposal to vera
15:13:21 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-72 - Send draft proposal to vera [on José Manuel Alonso - due 2009-07-08].
15:13:30 [josema]
zakim, take up next agendum
15:13:30 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "comm" taken up [from josema]
15:14:51 [josema]
josema: vera asked about interviews in eGov blog to IG Members?
15:15:56 [josema]
kevin: right, I asked her for the questions
15:16:22 [josema]
josema: maybe a misunderstanding wrt the way QA blog works?
15:17:46 [josema]
ACTION: ask again for speaking points and Qs to Vera/Karen
15:17:46 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - ask
15:17:54 [josema]
ACTION: josema to ask again for speaking points and Qs to Vera/Karen
15:17:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-73 - Ask again for speaking points and Qs to Vera/Karen [on José Manuel Alonso - due 2009-07-08].
15:21:43 [josema]
zakim, take up next agendum
15:21:44 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "charter" taken up [from josema]
15:21:45 [josema]
http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Charter2
15:29:00 [josema]
[@@also another way of looking at it, focus on data but data is two parts:
15:29:00 [josema]
1. putting it on the web
15:29:00 [josema]
1. technology issues (linked data and the like)
15:29:01 [josema]
2. social issues (licensing and the like)
15:29:01 [josema]
2. using the data --Jose/IJ@@]
15:36:58 [josema]
[position around audience building]
15:37:18 [josema]
[using issues that are important to the audience to introduce them to W3C work]
15:53:26 [John]
+1
15:58:58 [josema]
[reviewing charter, kevin taking notes to come up with final proposed wording later]
16:05:33 [josema]
ACTION: kevin to do a final review, send changes
16:05:34 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-74 - Do a final review, send changes [on Kevin Novak - due 2009-07-08].
16:06:26 [Zakim]
-kevin
16:06:31 [Zakim]
-Josema
16:06:38 [josema]
zakim, list attendees
16:06:38 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Josema, kevin, +1.202.564.aaaa, brand, john
16:06:51 [josema]
attendees- brand
16:06:57 [josema]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:06:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/01-egov-minutes.html josema
16:07:12 [josema]
ACTION: josema to take Kevin's changes and integrate into the wiki page
16:07:12 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-75 - Take Kevin's changes and integrate into the wiki page [on José Manuel Alonso - due 2009-07-08].
16:07:31 [josema]
[proposed to send this to ETF late Thu or Fri (CET)]
16:07:42 [josema]
[ADJOURNED]
16:07:49 [josema]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:07:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/07/01-egov-minutes.html josema
16:08:11 [Zakim]
-john
16:08:12 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has ended
16:08:14 [Zakim]
Attendees were Josema, kevin, +1.202.564.aaaa, brand, john