IRC log of mwts on 2009-06-30

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:50:36 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:50:36 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-irc
14:50:38 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:50:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
14:50:38 [dom]
Chair: Dom
14:50:40 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be MWI_TS
14:50:40 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
14:50:41 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference
14:50:41 [trackbot]
Date: 30 June 2009
14:50:56 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Jun/0014.html
14:51:06 [dom]
Regrets: Wilhelm
14:57:24 [hendry]
hendry has joined #mwts
14:58:40 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
14:58:46 [Zakim]
+??P32
14:59:36 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
14:59:45 [dom]
zakim, code?
14:59:45 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
14:59:54 [Zakim]
+Dom
15:00:01 [dom]
zakim, ??P32
15:00:02 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P32', dom
15:00:15 [Zakim]
+??P4
15:00:22 [dom]
zakim, ??P4 is dmitri
15:00:22 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
15:00:35 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Jun/0014.html
15:00:48 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
15:00:54 [dmitri]
dmitri has joined #mwts
15:00:57 [dom]
Topic: Widgets testing
15:01:09 [dom]
-> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/waf/widgets/tests/ Widgets test suite
15:01:32 [dom]
ACTION-58?
15:01:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-58 -- Kai Hendry to update tests on dev.w3.org -- due 2009-06-23 -- OPEN
15:01:32 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/58
15:01:50 [dom]
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/suite/
15:02:16 [dom]
Dom: have you updated the source files too in dev.w3.org?
15:02:28 [hendry]
http://git.webvm.net/?p=wgtqa
15:03:06 [dom]
Kai: I'm planning on weekly updates to the test suites
15:03:09 [dom]
ACTION-58 closed
15:03:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-58 Update tests on dev.w3.org closed
15:03:20 [dom]
ACTION-59?
15:03:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-59 -- Kai Hendry to describe how to contribute tests (will serve as input to blog post) -- due 2009-06-23 -- OPEN
15:03:20 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/59
15:03:45 [dom]
Dom: can you send it to the mailing list
15:03:48 [dom]
Kai: will do
15:04:04 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to send feedback on the contribution guide for widgets test suites
15:04:05 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-62 - Send feedback on the contribution guide for widgets test suites [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-07-07].
15:05:12 [dom]
Dom: it would be good to document testing strategies
15:06:22 [dom]
... e.g. how to test for ignorable errors vs invalid-archive errors
15:08:19 [dom]
... in a contribution guide, separate from blog post
15:08:57 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to add testing strategies to widget test contrbutions guide
15:08:57 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-63 - Add testing strategies to widget test contrbutions guide [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-07-07].
15:09:10 [hendry]
blog -- shorter ~ anouncement pointing to bulk into a testing strategy fuide
15:09:37 [dom]
ACTION-61?
15:09:37 [trackbot]
ACTION-61 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to draft a first version of a test plan for widgets -- due 2009-06-30 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:09:37 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/61
15:09:42 [dom]
close ACTION-61
15:09:42 [trackbot]
ACTION-61 Draft a first version of a test plan for widgets closed
15:09:49 [dom]
-> http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/plan.html Widgets test plan
15:11:32 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to add section numbers to widgets test plans
15:11:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-64 - Add section numbers to widgets test plans [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-07-07].
15:12:44 [dom]
Kai: I haven't had a chance yet to look at the table in details - just glanced through them
15:13:02 [dom]
ACTION: Kai to take a pass at updating test plan table
15:13:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-65 - Take a pass at updating test plan table [on Kai Hendry - due 2009-07-07].
15:17:48 [hendry]
Proposal: 21-23 September 2009 -- Dusseldorf -- Widget testing hosted by Vodafone
15:18:16 [dom]
[discussing possibility of joining widget test fest in Dusseldorf]
15:19:05 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
15:19:31 [dom]
Kai: will be traveling, but will try to join the call
15:19:57 [dom]
RESOLVED: Meeting on July 7
15:19:58 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
15:20:00 [Zakim]
-Dom
15:20:00 [Zakim]
-??P32
15:20:01 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:20:01 [Zakim]
Attendees were Dom, dmitri, Carmelo
15:20:03 [hendry]
hendry has left #mwts
15:20:11 [dom]
Dom: I'll be away on July 14 and 21st
15:20:30 [dom]
s/<dom> ->/<dom_scribe> ->/g
15:20:35 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:20:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:20:40 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
15:20:40 [Zakim]
apparently MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended, dom
15:20:41 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Carmelo, Zakim, RRSAgent, trackbot, dom
17:33:55 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts