IRC log of sparql on 2009-06-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:57:20 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sparql
13:57:20 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-sparql-irc
13:57:22 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:57:22 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #sparql
13:57:24 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 77277
13:57:24 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
13:57:25 [trackbot]
Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference
13:57:25 [trackbot]
Date: 23 June 2009
13:57:29 [LeeF]
zakim, this will be SPARQL
13:57:29 [Zakim]
ok, LeeF; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
13:57:43 [LeeF]
Chair: AxelPolleres
13:57:53 [AxelPolleres]
dialing
13:57:58 [LeeF]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-06-23
13:58:12 [bglimm]
bglimm has joined #SPARQL
13:58:38 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
13:58:42 [Zakim]
+Lee_Feigenbaum
13:58:46 [Zakim]
+ +539149aaaa - is perhaps AxelPolleres?
13:58:56 [Zakim]
+kasei
13:59:01 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
13:59:01 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
13:59:14 [Zakim]
+??P9
13:59:17 [AndyS]
zakim, ??P9 is me
13:59:17 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
13:59:18 [Zakim]
+cory
13:59:24 [Zakim]
+bglimm
13:59:29 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, aaaa is me
13:59:29 [Zakim]
sorry, AxelPolleres, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
13:59:32 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
13:59:32 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
13:59:42 [ivan]
ivan has joined #sparql
13:59:51 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, +539149aaaa is me
13:59:51 [Zakim]
sorry, AxelPolleres, I do not recognize a party named '+539149aaaa'
14:00:01 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone
14:00:01 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', AxelPolleres
14:00:12 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
14:00:12 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
14:00:13 [LeeF]
zakim, 539149aaaa is AxelPolleres
14:00:14 [Zakim]
sorry, LeeF, I do not recognize a party named '539149aaaa'
14:00:16 [Zakim]
+Ivan
14:00:21 [LeeF]
zakim, who's on the phone?
14:00:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AxelPolleres?, Lee_Feigenbaum, kasei (muted), AndyS, cory, bglimm (muted), Ivan
14:00:23 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aabb
14:00:32 [Prateek]
Prateek has joined #sparql
14:00:32 [LeeF]
zakim, AxelPolleres? is definitely AxelPolleres
14:00:33 [Zakim]
I don't understand you, LeeF
14:00:36 [SteveH_]
SteveH_ has joined #sparql
14:00:37 [LeeF]
zakim, AxelPolleres? is AxelPolleres
14:00:43 [Zakim]
+AxelPolleres; got it
14:00:58 [john-l]
john-l has joined #sparql
14:01:32 [LeeF]
zakim, aabb is SimonKJ
14:01:32 [Zakim]
+SimonKJ; got it
14:01:47 [LeeF]
zakim, cory is temporarily Prateek
14:01:47 [Zakim]
+Prateek; got it
14:02:14 [Zakim]
+john-l
14:02:29 [Zakim]
+??P30
14:02:49 [SteveH_]
Zakim, ??P30 is [Garlik]
14:02:51 [SteveH_]
probably...
14:02:58 [Zakim]
+[Garlik]; got it
14:03:06 [LukeWM]
LukeWM has joined #sparql
14:03:09 [SteveH_]
Zakim, [Garlik] has SteveH_ and LukeWM
14:03:22 [Zakim]
+SteveH_, LukeWM; got it
14:03:36 [Zakim]
+ +01212803aacc
14:03:36 [LeeF]
Scribenick: John
14:03:38 [john-l]
Simon: I'm the primary IBM representative.
14:03:42 [LeeF]
Scribenick: john-l
14:04:06 [john-l]
... I've been working in the Rational group, on a new RDF-based platform, for 4 years.
14:04:24 [Zakim]
+ +2
14:04:42 [john-l]
... We rely heavily on SPARQL, and are very interested in standardizing useful new features as a result.
14:04:51 [Zakim]
+pgearon
14:04:59 [pgearon]
pgearon has joined #sparql
14:05:07 [john-l]
... We are primarily interested in aggregates, and in updates (in the longer term).
14:05:07 [iv_an_ru]
Zakim +01212803 is me
14:05:11 [iv_an_ru]
(probably)
14:05:22 [LeeF]
zakim, 01212803 is iv_an_ru
14:05:22 [Zakim]
sorry, LeeF, I do not recognize a party named '01212803'
14:05:24 [LeeF]
zakim, +01212803 is iv_an_ru
14:05:24 [Zakim]
+iv_an_ru; got it
14:06:17 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2009-06-23
14:06:22 [LeeF]
zakim, who's on the phone?
14:06:22 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AxelPolleres, Lee_Feigenbaum, kasei (muted), AndyS, Prateek, bglimm (muted), Ivan, SimonKJ, john-l, [Garlik], iv_an_ru, +2, pgearon
14:06:24 [Zakim]
[Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
14:07:05 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-06-16
14:07:33 [LeeF]
RESOLVED: Accept last week's minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-06-16
14:07:54 [ivan]
regrets for next week, will be at a Dagstuhl workshop
14:08:09 [john-l]
LeeF: Kjetil can probably scribe next week.
14:08:25 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Anything new with our liasons?
14:08:27 [ivan]
q+
14:08:42 [AxelPolleres]
ack ivan
14:08:48 [john-l]
ivan: OWL 2 is now in CR.
14:09:13 [john-l]
LeeF: That includes rdf:text?
14:09:16 [john-l]
ivan: Yes.
14:09:19 [bglimm]
rdf:text is now rdf:PlainLiteral in OWL 2
14:09:38 [LeeF]
thanks, bglimm, i couldn't remember what the new name was :)
14:10:04 [john-l]
???: We now have a chair for the RDB2RDF WG.
14:10:13 [LeeF]
s/???/Ivan/
14:10:14 [AxelPolleres]
s/???/ivan/
14:10:17 [SteveH_]
??? = ivan
14:10:57 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/open
14:11:18 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Can we close any of these actions?
14:11:45 [john-l]
LeeF: I need to swap back in to work on action 16.
14:11:54 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone
14:11:54 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', AxelPolleres
14:12:03 [john-l]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:12:03 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AxelPolleres, Lee_Feigenbaum, kasei (muted), AndyS, Prateek, bglimm (muted), Ivan, SimonKJ, john-l, [Garlik], iv_an_ru, KjetilK, pgearon
14:12:06 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:12:06 [Zakim]
[Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
14:12:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AxelPolleres, Lee_Feigenbaum, kasei (muted), AndyS, Prateek, bglimm (muted), Ivan, SimonKJ, john-l, [Garlik], iv_an_ru, KjetilK, pgearon
14:12:10 [Zakim]
[Garlik] has SteveH_, LukeWM
14:12:52 [iv_an_ru]
Sorry, phone troubles again.
14:13:32 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ACTION-42
14:13:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-42 Ask team contacts whether http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql-features/ is ok closed
14:14:30 [LeeF]
ACTION-44: see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009AprJun/0392.html
14:14:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-44 Mail NOT EXISTS example. notes added
14:14:37 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ACTION-44
14:14:37 [trackbot]
ACTION-44 Mail NOT EXISTS example. closed
14:14:46 [SteveH_]
I would like to consider action 40 closed!
14:15:07 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: We had two F&R questions: first, the short name for the document.
14:15:40 [john-l]
ivan: We need to ask the domain admin for a green light on the desired short name.
14:16:32 [john-l]
The group discusses whether we need SPARQL versioning in the short name.
14:16:58 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2009-06-16#resolution_2
14:17:22 [LeeF]
ACTION: Ivan to request sparql-features as short name from Thomas R
14:17:22 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - Ivan
14:17:22 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. ivan, imikhail)
14:17:31 [LeeF]
ACTION: Mr. Herman to request sparql-features as short name from Thomas R
14:17:31 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Mr.
14:17:32 [john-l]
And the group confirms that we already resolved to go with "sparql-features" as the short name.
14:17:36 [LeeF]
ACTION: Ivan Herman to request sparql-features as short name from Thomas R
14:17:36 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - Ivan
14:17:36 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. ivan, imikhail)
14:17:40 [LeeF]
ACTION: Herman to request sparql-features as short name from Thomas R
14:17:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-48 - Request sparql-features as short name from Thomas R [on Ivan Herman - due 2009-06-30].
14:18:31 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
14:18:58 [Zakim]
+Chimezie_Ogbuji
14:19:33 [john-l]
chimezie: I haven't been able to review the F&R yet.
14:20:03 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: I think the remaining issues with the F&R document are small.
14:20:11 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009AprJun/0400.html
14:20:47 [SteveH_]
q+ to talk about very confusing CONSTRUCT example in subselect section
14:21:20 [john-l]
SteveH_: The CONSTRUCT example is not germane and confusing.
14:21:26 [AndyS]
We agreed not to use it last week didn't we?
14:21:33 [SteveH_]
I thought so
14:21:57 [SteveH_]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009AprJun/0398.html 2.4.3
14:22:18 [john-l]
SteveH_: In section 2.4.3.
14:22:35 [john-l]
LeeF: I also agree with striking that example.
14:22:39 [Zakim]
-iv_an_ru
14:22:43 [AxelPolleres]
lternatively, analogously to the SELECT example from before, we can use a subquery with project expressions for this query
14:22:45 [iv_an_ru]
(oops)
14:23:08 [SteveH_]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/features/#Project_expressions_syntax
14:23:32 [SteveH_]
suggestion is to remove first CONSTRUCT example
14:23:49 [john-l]
LeeF: I think including it in the document at this point goes too far.
14:23:58 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: remove all below "To return an RDF graph..." in section 2.4.3
14:24:29 [AndyS]
Remove just example "CONSTRUCT { ?x foaf:name { fn:string-join(?gn, " ", ?sn) } }
14:24:29 [AndyS]
"
14:25:48 [iv_an_ru]
I don't like syntax of CONSTRUCT { ?x foaf:name { fn:string-join(?gn, " ", ?sn) } } but I'd keep it.
14:26:25 [iv_an_ru]
(we have CONSTRUCT { ?x foaf:name ` fn:string-join(?gn, " ", ?sn) ` } , maybe not the best variant too)
14:26:27 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: We need to remove the offending example and tweak the words to match.
14:26:45 [SteveH_]
"To return an RDF graph where the first and family names are concatenated to a full name such project expressions could be used"
14:26:49 [SteveH_]
suggestion ^
14:27:27 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Any objections?
14:27:53 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: reword to "To return an RDF graph where the first and family names are concatenated to a full name such project expressions could be used" and remove first COPNSTRUCT example in 2.4.3
14:28:07 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: reword to "To return an RDF graph where the first and family names are concatenated to a full name such project expressions could be used" and remove first COPNSTRUCT example in 2.4.3
14:28:19 [AndyS]
It is "advice to the editors" isn't it?
14:28:29 [SteveH_]
yes
14:28:57 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: We've already taken care of 1 and 2 from the 8 points.
14:29:33 [AxelPolleres]
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SPARQL/Extensions/Aggregates
14:29:49 [AndyS]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:AggregateFunctions#Existing_Implementation.28s.29
14:30:03 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: We should take the list of implementors of aggregate expressions from the ESW wiki.
14:30:24 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:ProjectExpressions#Existing_Implementation.28s.29
14:30:37 [SteveH]
SteveH has joined #sparql
14:30:48 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Take the existing lists from other pages and paste them into the document.
14:31:34 [AndyS]
without the CONSTRUCT case (it's about being concise and focued on select expressions)
14:31:35 [john-l]
ivan: What policy should we have for adding implementations? Should we try to be exhaustive?
14:31:54 [AxelPolleres]
"The following non-exhaustive list includes some systems addressing this feature"
14:32:04 [ivan]
s/ivan/Kjetil/
14:32:26 [LeeF]
I share some of Kjetil's concerns
14:32:56 [SteveH]
The document will be dated, I don't see the problem
14:33:04 [LeeF]
Better to include implementations purely as examples, rather than try to make a comprehensive list
14:33:05 [AndyS]
Not exhaustive - but the charter talsk about common extensions and experience which is relevant.
14:33:13 [AndyS]
+1 to LeeF
14:33:16 [iv_an_ru]
No need to be exaustive, if we're in ;)
14:33:18 [SteveH]
yes, not exhastive
14:33:26 [LeeF]
what iv_an_ru says is exactly the problem :/
14:33:34 [LeeF]
this isn't an Implementation Report
14:34:14 [iv_an_ru]
I'd choose two implementations per feature, using "similarity to the spec" as a criterion.
14:34:19 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Would anyone object to having a non-exhaustive implementation list?
14:34:54 [SteveH]
iv_an_ru: there is no spec at this point
14:34:58 [john-l]
KjetilK: I object; I'm concerned about the persistence of the URIs.
14:35:29 [ivan]
q+
14:35:33 [SteveH]
q-
14:35:37 [AndyS]
Yes
14:35:41 [AndyS]
q+
14:35:45 [iv_an_ru]
well, what we've specified fo "approximate" syntax and semantics resembles a spec.
14:35:47 [pgearon]
I'd like to see the list left
14:35:48 [LeeF]
q- SteveH_
14:36:45 [AxelPolleres]
"The following non-exhaustive list includes some systems addressing this feature at the date of publication of the present document"
14:36:49 [john-l]
ivan: The text needs to make it clear that the implementation list could rapidly become out-of-date.
14:37:16 [john-l]
... Also, it needs to emphasize that an up-to-date list *is* maintained on the Wiki.
14:38:05 [SteveH]
I don't feel that the document stands on it's own sufficiently if it requires liks to the WG wiki
14:38:11 [SteveH]
to justify itsself
14:38:14 [LeeF]
Link to which wiki? ESW presumably since it outlives the WG wiki?
14:38:17 [SteveH]
+1
14:38:38 [iv_an_ru]
+1 for ESW
14:38:54 [SteveH]
+1, I also think the docs lifetime is similar to the WGs
14:38:55 [john-l]
AndyS: I think the F&R doc only has a limited span of usefulness, so I don't worry about the deep future so much.
14:39:11 [LukeWM]
q+
14:39:33 [john-l]
AndyS: I would put the links in.
14:39:44 [SimonKJ]
+1
14:39:44 [LukeWM]
ack me
14:39:52 [AndyS]
We are required to have: "shown to exist in multiple, interoperable implementations" so useful info towards that
14:39:53 [ivan]
ack ivan
14:39:55 [AndyS]
ack me
14:40:12 [SimonKJ]
q+
14:40:46 [john-l]
LukeWM: Do we still need complex use-cases, with more than one feature, for the F&R?
14:40:53 [LukeWM]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/FRUseCases
14:41:47 [LeeF]
Pretty sure it wasn't me requesting them :-D
14:42:01 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Is there any objection to going to FPWD without the list of complex use-cases?
14:42:08 [LukeWM]
sorry LeeF, you're right, it wasn't
14:42:13 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: go to FPWD without list of use cases
14:42:23 [pgearon]
+1
14:43:06 [SteveH]
proposal needs rewording!
14:43:09 [LeeF]
indeed
14:43:37 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: go to FPWD without list of use cases
14:43:51 [pgearon]
Yes, I wasn't seconding that we can go to publication, only that I'm happy not to have the use cases
14:43:51 [SteveH]
er?
14:44:29 [LeeF]
Intent of the previous resolution is to assert that the group does not wish to wait on complex use cases before publishing FPWD, it is NOT a resolution to publish a document.
14:44:42 [SteveH]
nor was it a resolution
14:44:46 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: We discussed the modeling of UNSAID without an actual negation feature in SPARQL 1.0 on the mailing list.
14:45:09 [john-l]
SteveH: I think we can continue with the feature described as is.
14:45:31 [AxelPolleres]
4) in my mail, doesn't need a todo.
14:46:31 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: #5 is just a typo.
14:48:19 [john-l]
SteveH: Adding the TODO to address #6 is fine.
14:50:04 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: I suggest no changes to the doc in response to #7.
14:50:20 [SimonKJ]
q+
14:50:52 [LeeF]
ack SimonKJ
14:51:07 [john-l]
SimonKJ: We also support a protocol update, and I'll try to dig out a reference.
14:51:24 [SimonKJ]
IBM's Jazz Foundation supports graph update via a RESTful protocol
14:51:30 [SimonKJ]
I'll try and find a persistent reference
14:51:54 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: I suggest adding references to these existing implementations to the list for emphasis.
14:52:24 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: Is there anything else that would prevent going to FPWD?
14:52:36 [SteveH]
+1
14:52:48 [SteveH]
..to ivan
14:52:57 [john-l]
ivan: I think we should make all the above changes and then make a decision.
14:52:58 [LeeF]
too many changes to do conditionally, I thi nk
14:53:03 [LeeF]
s/thi nk/think
14:53:07 [pgearon]
I agree with Ivan
14:53:45 [AndyS_]
AndyS_ has joined #sparql
14:53:59 [AndyS]
It's FPWD - can be a bit rough. Early is good. "It's agree to publish" not "agree with every detail"
14:54:30 [john-l]
LeeF: Let's make the changes, then at the beginning of the next meeting determine if there is any outstanding hesitation.
14:54:38 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: It'll also be good to have outstanding reviews completed.
14:54:38 [AndyS]
q+
14:54:45 [LeeF]
ack AndyS
14:55:13 [SteveH]
my action is still open too, for some reason http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/40
14:55:13 [john-l]
AndyS: Make changes and have reviews?
14:55:30 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ACTION-40
14:55:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-40 Review F&R document closed
14:55:37 [LeeF]
SteveH, i don't know what you're talking about
14:55:39 [LeeF]
;-)
14:55:48 [SteveH]
LeeF, the human Zakim :)
14:57:06 [john-l]
Axel arranges for serializing the updates and the reviews.
14:58:22 [ivan]
q+
14:58:53 [john-l]
ivan: I need to finalize the charter for phase 2.
14:59:20 [john-l]
ivan: The charter should include every feature, including the time permitting features. They don't need detailed descriptions, though.
14:59:26 [AndyS]
See section 1.1?
14:59:29 [LeeF]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/features/#Introduction_features
14:59:54 [LeeF]
q+
14:59:58 [LeeF]
ack ivan
15:00:14 [LeeF]
q+ to hopefully resolve this easily
15:01:13 [iv_an_ru]
iv_an_ru has joined #sparql
15:01:43 [john-l]
LeeF: I will take an action to draft text for all of the time permitting features by Thursday.
15:02:01 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: LeeF to draft short descriptions for time-permitting features
15:02:01 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-49 - Draft short descriptions for time-permitting features [on Lee Feigenbaum - due 2009-06-30].
15:02:55 [john-l]
AxelPolleres: LeeF can try to hand off his work to KjetilK for his edits.
15:02:56 [Zakim]
-Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:03:00 [Zakim]
-Prateek
15:03:01 [Zakim]
-bglimm
15:03:01 [Zakim]
-Lee_Feigenbaum
15:03:03 [Zakim]
-SimonKJ
15:03:05 [Zakim]
-KjetilK
15:03:07 [Zakim]
-pgearon
15:03:09 [Zakim]
-Ivan
15:03:11 [Zakim]
-kasei
15:03:13 [Zakim]
-john-l
15:03:14 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, list attendees
15:03:15 [Zakim]
-[Garlik]
15:03:21 [kasei]
kasei has left #sparql
15:03:25 [LeeF]
Thanks for scribing, John. I'll do the minutes from here.
15:03:27 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Lee_Feigenbaum, +539149aaaa, kasei, AndyS, bglimm, Ivan, +1.919.663.aabb, AxelPolleres, SimonKJ, Prateek, john-l, SteveH_, LukeWM,
15:03:30 [Zakim]
... +01212803aacc, pgearon, iv_an_ru, KjetilK, Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:03:32 [Zakim]
-AndyS
15:03:33 [AxelPolleres]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:03:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-sparql-minutes.html AxelPolleres
15:03:38 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres, you don't need to do that
15:03:47 [LeeF]
It's unrelated to the minutes procedure
15:03:52 [LeeF]
FYI
15:04:31 [AxelPolleres]
I just like it to have *some* minutes out, since I still am not familiar with the other minutes process :-) you have to fill me in there at some point
15:04:48 [LeeF]
Pretty sure I've sent email with instructions in the past :p
15:05:03 [AxelPolleres]
my bad then
15:05:07 [LukeWM]
LeeF, it was Alex Passant that asked for the complex F&R UseCases by the way
15:05:18 [LeeF]
thx, LukeWM
15:05:43 [LeeF]
AxelPolleres, not sure where though
15:06:50 [AxelPolleres]
Apologies in that case, didn't yet have a chance to look into it, dialing to RIF now, as mentioned time management should improve as RIF LC gets out, hopefully.
15:07:02 [AxelPolleres]
bye
15:07:20 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres
15:07:21 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
15:07:22 [Zakim]
Attendees were Lee_Feigenbaum, +539149aaaa, kasei, AndyS, bglimm, Ivan, +1.919.663.aabb, AxelPolleres, SimonKJ, Prateek, john-l, SteveH_, LukeWM, +01212803aacc, pgearon, iv_an_ru,
15:07:27 [Zakim]
... KjetilK, Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:07:58 [iv_an_ru]
iv_an_ru has joined #sparql
15:08:38 [SteveH]
SteveH has joined #sparql
15:11:51 [LukeWM]
LukeWM has joined #sparql
15:14:25 [SimonKJ]
SimonKJ has left #sparql
15:25:48 [LeeF]
OK, sent instructions to the list
15:25:54 [LeeF]
No idea if everyone has permissions to do it or not
15:28:36 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has left #sparql
16:16:05 [iv_an_ru]
iv_an_ru has joined #sparql
17:05:32 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #sparql
17:09:54 [pgearon]
pgearon has left #sparql
18:34:10 [SimonKJ]
SimonKJ has joined #sparql
18:34:19 [SimonKJ]
SimonKJ has left #sparql