IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-06-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:00:14 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:00:14 [RRSAgent]
logging to
16:00:16 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:00:16 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:00:18 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:00:18 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
16:00:19 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:00:19 [trackbot]
Date: 23 June 2009
16:00:43 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:00:47 [Zakim]
16:00:50 [Zakim]
16:00:56 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:00:57 [Zakim]
+ +0196270aaaa
16:01:01 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
16:01:18 [Zakim]
16:01:25 [mphillip]
Zakim, aaaa is mphillip
16:01:25 [Zakim]
+mphillip; got it
16:01:27 [Zakim]
16:02:57 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:03:18 [Zakim]
16:03:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.213.aabb
16:04:54 [mphillip]
scribe: mphillip
16:04:59 [mphillip]
scribeNick: Mark
16:05:04 [mphillip]
chair: Eric
16:05:09 [mphillip]
16:05:23 [mphillip]
Topic: Minutes & Agenda
16:05:29 [mphillip]
No concerns or issues
16:05:36 [mphillip]
Topic: URI Scheme
16:06:40 [mphillip]
Eric: Tidying up acknowledgements... Roland and Stephen no longer work for IBM. We will need to change the way we acknowledge Roland because his email address is no longer valid.
16:07:02 [mphillip]
Topic: Open Actions
16:07:22 [mphillip]
16:07:33 [mphillip]
Eric: No progress on action 32
16:07:50 [mphillip]
Derek: No progress on FAQ action 68
16:08:30 [mphillip]
Eric: Action 86 - editing the Wiki page is the best way to record / store the FAQ - this page will be preserved once the working group has finished
16:09:16 [mphillip]
Phil: We don't have a link to the Wiki or the FAQ on the main page
16:09:45 [mphillip]
Eric: The link is along the top
16:09:50 [mphillip]
close action-86
16:09:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-86 Ask Yves what the best way to record / store the FAQ? closed
16:09:50 [Phil]
Found it
16:10:38 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:10:39 [mphillip]
Phil: Axis2 do not have any plans to implement the spec.
16:11:07 [mphillip]
Eric: Have contacted WSO2 to ask if they are planning to do this - no response yet.
16:11:45 [mphillip]
Eric: We know that Apache CXF are started to form plans to develop SOAP/JMS implementation
16:12:37 [mphillip]
Peter: Has recently been in touch with CXF - they are planning to work on this during the summer and are interested in helping develop tests
16:13:21 [mphillip]
ACTION: Peter to follow up contacts with CXF to find out timeframes etc.
16:13:21 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-90 - Follow up contacts with CXF to find out timeframes etc. [on Peter Easton - due 2009-06-30].
16:14:21 [mphillip]
close action-87
16:14:21 [trackbot]
ACTION-87 Find out if Axis 2 has an implementation of the SOAP/JMS Binding spec. closed
16:14:47 [mphillip]
Mark: Actrion 88 - Sent contact details to Eric
16:14:51 [mphillip]
close action-88
16:14:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-88 Send contact details to Eric to update the URI scheme closed
16:15:01 [mphillip]
Eric: Action 89 is still open
16:16:17 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 5b URI Specification
16:16:40 [mphillip]
Eric: Aims to submit URI draft to IETF by this Thursday with updated contact details
16:17:04 [mphillip]
Eric: Any update on legal status
16:17:11 [mphillip]
Mark: IBM lawyers still working
16:17:28 [mphillip]
Derek: Lawyers have asked for 2 weeks
16:17:47 [mphillip]
Peter: Same here... no confirmation from lawyers
16:19:30 [mphillip]
Mark: IBM IETF rep confirmed that 200902trust would be best, but we can resubmit with the old agreement until we have confirmation from everyone
16:19:43 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 6. Specification Status
16:20:17 [mphillip]
Eric: Working with Yves to figure out how to update the home page with information about schedule, CR, minutes etc.
16:20:32 [mphillip]
Yves: Account should be set up now
16:20:37 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 7. Testing
16:21:27 [mphillip]
Eric: No progress - still have outstanding actions to review assertions and to fill in gaps
16:21:51 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 8. Implementations
16:22:33 [mphillip]
Eric: We have discussed CXF and Axis - no updates / information about other implementations
16:22:39 [mphillip]
16:23:40 [mphillip]
Peter: A lot of spam has been coming from the old progress soapjms mailing list. This should have been taken care of now (everyone has been removed from the list)
16:24:05 [mphillip]
Phil: Will be absent next week
16:24:18 [mphillip]
Amy: Will also be absent
16:24:21 [mphillip]
Peter: Me too
16:25:19 [mphillip]
Eric: Will be out on the 7th July - propose our next meeting is 14th July
16:25:25 [mphillip]
All: No objections
16:25:58 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Next meeting on 14th July
16:26:53 [Zakim]
16:26:54 [Zakim]
16:26:54 [Zakim]
16:27:01 [Zakim]
16:27:01 [Zakim]
16:27:01 [Zakim]
16:27:04 [Zakim]
16:27:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Yves
16:27:05 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:27:06 [Zakim]
Attendees were Phil, alewis, +0196270aaaa, Derek, mphillip, Yves, Peter_Easton, +1.650.213.aabb, eric
16:28:03 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:30:09 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
18:06:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms