IRC log of mwts on 2009-06-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:57:12 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:57:12 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-mwts-irc
14:57:14 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:57:14 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
14:57:16 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be MWI_TS
14:57:16 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
14:57:17 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference
14:57:17 [trackbot]
Date: 23 June 2009
14:59:56 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
15:00:13 [Zakim]
+??P24
15:00:22 [hendry]
hendry has joined #mwts
15:00:37 [hendry]
dom: you joining?
15:00:44 [dom]
yup
15:00:56 [dom]
zakim, code?
15:00:56 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
15:01:15 [Zakim]
+??P51
15:01:22 [dom]
zakim, ??P24 is Kai
15:01:22 [Zakim]
+Kai; got it
15:01:26 [dom]
Zakim, ??P51 is Kai
15:01:27 [Zakim]
+Kai; got it
15:01:30 [dom]
Regrets: Wilhelm
15:01:43 [dom]
zakim, ??P51 is really Dom
15:01:43 [Zakim]
+Dom; got it
15:02:05 [dom]
Topic: Widgets testing
15:02:20 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/1201.html Alpha widget checker
15:04:05 [dom]
ACTION-58?
15:04:05 [trackbot]
ACTION-58 -- Kai Hendry to update tests on dev.w3.org -- due 2009-06-23 -- OPEN
15:04:05 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/58
15:04:11 [dom]
ACTION-59?
15:04:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-59 -- Kai Hendry to describe how to contribute tests (will serve as input to blog post) -- due 2009-06-23 -- OPEN
15:04:11 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/59
15:05:22 [dom]
Kai: we could probably use CVS, although I've forgotten how horrible it is
15:12:04 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to draft a first version of a test plan for widgets
15:12:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-61 - Draft a first version of a test plan for widgets [on Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux - due 2009-06-30].
15:18:10 [dom]
[discussing the idea of a widget previewer]
15:18:37 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Jun/0009.html Extracted conformance requirements
15:18:44 [dom]
close ACTION-60
15:18:44 [trackbot]
ACTION-60 Provide an extraction of test assertions from Widgets P&C (and tool to do it) closed
15:19:36 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/1021.html Dom's conformance requirements review
15:22:14 [dom]
Kai: we should focus first on "must" type of assertions, right?
15:23:04 [dom]
Dom: Have you started testing other specs? e.g. digital signature
15:23:18 [dom]
Kai: I had difficulties building an "hello world" example
15:23:57 [dom]
... Art should be getting back to me with one
15:24:14 [dom]
... planning to go to CR in summer
15:24:52 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus#Widgets_Specifications Widgets specs roadmap
15:25:33 [dom]
Kai: have some comments on the access policy stuff, WARP
15:29:24 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
15:29:24 [Zakim]
-Kai
15:29:29 [dom]
RESOLVED: meeting on June 30
15:29:32 [Zakim]
-Dom
15:29:33 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:29:33 [Zakim]
Attendees were Kai, Dom
15:29:38 [dom]
Regrets from Wilhelm next week
15:29:43 [dom]
Zakim, bye
15:29:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
15:29:46 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:29:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:30:43 [dom]
s/<dom> ->/<dom_scribe> ->/g
15:30:46 [dom]
Chair: Dom
15:31:05 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Jun/0010.html
15:31:09 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:31:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:34:43 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
15:34:43 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-mwts-actions.rdf :
15:34:43 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to draft a first version of a test plan for widgets [1]
15:34:43 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-mwts-irc#T15-12-04