IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-06-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:00:25 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:00:25 [RRSAgent]
logging to
16:00:27 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:00:27 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:00:29 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:00:29 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
16:00:30 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:00:30 [trackbot]
Date: 16 June 2009
16:00:52 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:00:59 [Zakim]
16:01:05 [Zakim]
16:01:39 [Zakim]
16:02:30 [Zakim]
16:03:41 [mphillip]
Regrets: Peter
16:03:51 [Zakim]
16:04:22 [Zakim]
16:04:41 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:04:42 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:05:34 [mphillip]
scribe: mphillip
16:05:40 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
16:05:58 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI specification needs updated submission and RFC work
16:06:33 [mphillip]
Eric: TIBCO lawyers confirm that everyone needs to agree to use the preferred IP terms : trust200902
16:06:53 [mphillip]
Eric: That is still an action item for everyone on the list
16:07:59 [mphillip]
Eric: Roland's name and email address is still on the draft URI scheme, we should pick someone else
16:08:08 [mphillip]
Mark: Happy for this to be me
16:08:31 [mphillip]
ACTION: Mark to send contact details to Eric to update the URI scheme
16:08:31 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - Mark
16:08:31 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. mhapner, mphillip)
16:08:57 [mphillip]
ACTION: mphillip to send contact details to Eric to update the URI scheme
16:08:57 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-88 - Send contact details to Eric to update the URI scheme [on Mark Phillips - due 2009-06-23].
16:10:38 [mphillip]
Mark: IBM IETF rep suggested that we could submit with the pre5378Trust2009-02-stripped terms to keep an active draft, but update with trust200902 when we have agreement
16:11:23 [mphillip]
Eric: OK propose if we haven't agreed by next week, we will submit with the old pre5378trust terms and continue to work to get agreement
16:11:49 [mphillip]
Derek: Will contact legal dept. to try to get approval for trust200902
16:12:07 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Implementations
16:12:46 [mphillip]
Phil: Axis2 have no plans to implement at the moment
16:13:12 [mphillip]
Eric: So WebSphere is the only know implementation we have at this stage
16:14:07 [mphillip]
Eric: We should all take an action item to get implementations underway
16:14:40 [mphillip]
Eric: For TIBCO the question is not 'if' but 'when' but can't say if this will be in the next release or not
16:15:21 [mphillip]
Mark: For other IBM products the situation is similar
16:16:02 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Testing
16:16:21 [mphillip]
Eric: What does it mean to have two implementations to move to the next stage
16:16:49 [mphillip]
Yves: Must show two interoperable implementations
16:17:58 [mphillip]
Yves: Two implementations must talk to each other - and all tests must be passed by two implementations
16:18:21 [mphillip]
Yves: Only for non-optional features
16:19:04 [mphillip]
Eric: So we must nail down the remainder of our test cases and then identify two implementations which pass them
16:19:51 [mphillip]
Eric: Does anyone have time to contribute to the remaining test cases? (Mainly around WSDL)
16:21:47 [mphillip]
Phil: Will look at the test cases and ensure that we have coverage for the assertions.
16:22:43 [mphillip]
16:23:34 [mphillip]
Action for Eric to review the test assertion IDs to see which ones we _really_ need to test
16:23:34 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - for
16:23:55 [mphillip]
ACTION: Eric to review the test assertion IDs to see which ones we _really_ need to test
16:23:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-89 - Review the test assertion IDs to see which ones we _really_ need to test [on Eric Johnson - due 2009-06-23].
16:25:02 [mphillip]
16:26:00 [mphillip]
Phil: Ideally without changing the binding spec.
16:26:34 [mphillip]
Eric: Yes, will be looking for assertions which duplicate other assertions. Removing duplicate assertions woould be editorial changes
16:27:17 [mphillip]
16:28:21 [Zakim]
16:28:23 [Zakim]
16:28:23 [Zakim]
16:28:24 [Zakim]
16:28:24 [Zakim]
16:28:25 [Zakim]
16:28:27 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:28:28 [Zakim]
Attendees were Phil, Derek, mphillip, Eric, Yves, alewis
16:28:43 [mphillip]
no other business
16:28:52 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:28:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate mphillip
16:29:45 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
17:31:13 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
18:27:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms