IRC log of rif on 2009-06-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:47:16 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
14:47:19 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/06/09-rif-irc
14:49:31 [ChrisW]
sandro?
14:49:50 [ChrisW]
zakim, this will be rif
14:49:50 [Zakim]
ok, ChrisW; I see SW_RIF()11:00AM scheduled to start in 11 minutes
14:49:56 [ChrisW]
Chair: Chris Welty
14:50:09 [ChrisW]
Meeting: RIF Telecon 9-Jun-09
14:50:13 [ChrisW]
Agenda:
14:50:25 [ChrisW]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2009Jun/0041.html
14:50:37 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has changed the topic to: 9 Jun RIF Telecon, Agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2009Jun/0041.html
14:50:55 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:50:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/06/09-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
14:51:21 [ChrisW]
agenda+ Admin
14:51:26 [ChrisW]
agenda+ Liason
14:51:30 [ChrisW]
agenda+ Action Review
14:51:35 [ChrisW]
agenda+ LC Pubs
14:51:42 [ChrisW]
agenda+ rdf:text
14:51:48 [ChrisW]
agenda+ Test Cases!
14:51:52 [ChrisW]
agenda+ AOB
14:51:59 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make logs public
14:55:12 [csma]
csma has joined #rif
14:55:40 [ChrisW]
Regrets: MichaelKifer AdrianPaschke JosDeBruijn ChanghaiKe
14:56:18 [csma]
list items
14:56:29 [csma]
zakim, list agenda
14:56:29 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
14:56:31 [Zakim]
1. Admin [from ChrisW]
14:56:31 [Zakim]
2. Liason [from ChrisW]
14:56:32 [Zakim]
3. Action Review [from ChrisW]
14:56:32 [Zakim]
4. LC Pubs [from ChrisW]
14:56:33 [Zakim]
5. rdf:text [from ChrisW]
14:56:33 [Zakim]
6. Test Cases! [from ChrisW]
14:56:34 [Zakim]
7. AOB [from ChrisW]
14:56:44 [sandro]
sorry, no tracker for now.
14:56:44 [ChrisW]
we're all set
14:56:50 [ChrisW]
ok
14:57:15 [sandro]
and not much of a www.w3.org. (it's under massive (probably accidental) assault at the moment.)
14:57:27 [ChrisW]
yes, very very slow
14:57:34 [ChrisW]
and you want to host ontologies.....
14:57:48 [sandro]
:-)
14:59:41 [sandro]
I gather we're getting > 5000 requests per second for /TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd from many different locations. Fun fun.
15:00:44 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
15:00:55 [Zakim]
+Mike_Dean
15:01:13 [mdean]
mdean has joined #rif
15:01:20 [Zakim]
+??P33
15:01:27 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
15:01:29 [csma]
zakim, ??P33 is me
15:01:29 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
15:01:39 [ChrisW]
zakim, ibm is temporarily me
15:01:39 [Zakim]
+ChrisW; got it
15:01:46 [StellaMitchell]
StellaMitchell has joined #rif
15:01:50 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #rif
15:01:59 [sandro]
csma, I suggest you invest in a local copy. perhaps you can load it once, then take a pen and paper and write it down, for future reference?
15:02:24 [Zakim]
+??P60
15:02:52 [ChrisW]
sandro, can you get to the actions list?
15:03:23 [LeoraMorgenstern]
LeoraMorgenstern has joined #rif
15:03:33 [Zakim]
+Stella_Mitchell
15:03:38 [ChrisW]
Scribe: DaveReynolds
15:03:40 [sandro]
trying, Chris
15:03:51 [DaveReynolds]
scribenick: DaveReynolds
15:03:51 [csma]
I got it
15:03:54 [ChrisW]
i got it
15:04:04 [Zakim]
+Leora_Morgenstern
15:04:47 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:05:28 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:05:38 [hak]
hak has joined #rif
15:06:16 [Zakim]
-Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:06:39 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:06:40 [ChrisW]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2009Jun/att-0036/2009-05-26-rif-minutes.html
15:06:53 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: approve minutes of May 26 telecon
15:07:02 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: approve minutes of May 26 telecon
15:07:04 [csma]
zakim, Hassan_Ait8kaci is hak
15:07:04 [Zakim]
sorry, csma, I do not recognize a party named 'Hassan_Ait8kaci'
15:07:10 [ChrisW]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2009Jun/att-0027/rif-telecon-090602.html
15:07:18 [csma]
zakim, Hassan_Ait_Kaci is hak
15:07:18 [Zakim]
sorry, csma, I do not recognize a party named 'Hassan_Ait_Kaci'
15:07:23 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: approve minutes of June 2 telecon
15:07:37 [csma]
zakim, Hassan_Ait-Kaci is hak
15:07:37 [Zakim]
+hak; got it
15:07:45 [ChrisW]
next item
15:07:57 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 2
15:07:57 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Liason" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:08:28 [Harold]
Harold has joined #rif
15:08:44 [DaveReynolds]
Sandro: OWL WG has PR meeting tomorrow
15:09:02 [ChrisW]
s/PR/CR/
15:09:31 [Zakim]
+[NRCC]
15:09:43 [Harold]
zakim, [NRCC] is me
15:09:43 [Zakim]
+Harold; got it
15:09:45 [DaveReynolds]
csma: Paul sent email message regarding PRR meeting which will discuss RIF/PRR alignment
15:09:49 [Zakim]
+klanz2
15:10:13 [DaveReynolds]
csma: suggestion for RIF to be concrete syntax for PRR
15:10:15 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, klanz2 is probably me
15:10:15 [Zakim]
+AxelPolleres?; got it
15:10:35 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:10:35 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:10:41 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
15:10:41 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Admin" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:10:46 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 3
15:10:46 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Action Review" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:10:50 [Gary_Hallmark]
Gary_Hallmark has joined #rif
15:11:09 [csma]
yes
15:11:31 [Zakim]
+Gary
15:11:38 [DaveReynolds]
action-837 - started process of listing questions, action still open
15:11:39 [csma]
833 continued :-(
15:12:03 [trackbot]
trackbot has joined #rif
15:12:15 [DaveReynolds]
action-830 closed
15:12:43 [DaveReynolds]
action-829 completed (by Chris)#
15:13:16 [DaveReynolds]
action-828 pending-review
15:13:34 [csma]
will do it right now
15:14:24 [csma]
continued
15:14:29 [csma]
and continued
15:15:03 [DaveReynolds]
action-777 closed (no long needed)
15:15:17 [csma]
827 is complete
15:15:17 [hak]
continued ...
15:16:08 [DaveReynolds]
Pending review reviews ..
15:16:14 [DaveReynolds]
action-836 closed
15:16:32 [DaveReynolds]
action-835 closed
15:16:45 [DaveReynolds]
action-834 closed
15:17:20 [trackbot]
trackbot has joined #rif
15:17:33 [DaveReynolds]
action-823 - a few outstanding items?
15:17:55 [DaveReynolds]
Editorial question on abridged compact URIs? Axel believes it to have been done.
15:19:54 [DaveReynolds]
Reference to symbol spaces also done.
15:19:59 [DaveReynolds]
action-823 closed
15:20:05 [DaveReynolds]
action-819 closed
15:20:35 [DaveReynolds]
action-765 closed
15:20:58 [csma]
zakim, unmute me
15:20:58 [Zakim]
csma should no longer be muted
15:21:24 [DaveReynolds]
action-762 closed
15:21:41 [ChrisW]
zakim, list agenda
15:21:41 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda:
15:21:42 [Zakim]
1. Admin [from ChrisW]
15:21:42 [Zakim]
3. Action Review [from ChrisW]
15:21:43 [Zakim]
4. LC Pubs [from ChrisW]
15:21:43 [Zakim]
5. rdf:text [from ChrisW]
15:21:44 [Zakim]
6. Test Cases! [from ChrisW]
15:21:44 [Zakim]
7. AOB [from ChrisW]
15:21:50 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 4
15:21:50 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "LC Pubs" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:22:13 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:22:13 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:22:21 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: Core is complete, all pending items in resolution have been completed and reviewed.
15:23:00 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: BLD is complete except for comment on slight inconsistency in treatment of empty groups.
15:23:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-823 Review changes to BLD closed
15:23:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-819 Add append to DTB closed
15:23:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-765 Make the references be to XML schema 1.1 in all RIF documents closed
15:23:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-762 Amends the XML schema for Core. closed
15:23:42 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: EBNF says groups can be empty, but not explicitly covered in math english and semantics
15:24:30 [ChrisW]
action: harold to update groups in BLD syntax and semantics by today
15:24:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-838 - Update groups in BLD syntax and semantics by today [on Harold Boley - due 2009-06-16].
15:24:31 [DaveReynolds]
action Harold: amend BLD treatment of empty groups to be consistent
15:24:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-839 - Amend BLD treatment of empty groups to be consistent [on Harold Boley - due 2009-06-16].
15:26:52 [DaveReynolds]
Harold: [discussion with Sandro on wiki formatting problems with the sublist, currently not valid html, Sandro will look at it]
15:27:34 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: SWC all actions closed except for "fix or remove proof" (action-831)
15:27:48 [csma]
q+
15:27:55 [csma]
ack csma
15:28:10 [LeoraMorgenstern]
They should be marked as not having been checked.
15:28:31 [LeoraMorgenstern]
This makes it more understandable if a mistake is later found.
15:28:52 [LeoraMorgenstern]
(Just a note saying that they have not yet been checked, but will be checked in the future.)
15:28:54 [DaveReynolds]
Dave not as scribe - agreed leave them there but marked.
15:28:56 [AxelPolleres]
+1 to leave the proofs.
15:29:17 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:29:17 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:29:19 [DaveReynolds]
csma: leave the proofs in there to allow people to check
15:29:25 [LeoraMorgenstern]
In my experience, proofs that seem okay but have not been checked almost always are later found to have errors.
15:29:53 [Harold]
"This proof is at risk" ;-)
15:30:03 [LeoraMorgenstern]
Harold, I think that is too strong. ;)
15:30:12 [ChrisW]
action: chrisw to check with Jos about publishing proofs anyway
15:30:12 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - chrisw
15:30:17 [ChrisW]
action: chris to check with Jos about publishing proofs anyway
15:30:18 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-840 - Check with Jos about publishing proofs anyway [on Christopher Welty - due 2009-06-16].
15:30:50 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: DTB, all done?
15:32:24 [DaveReynolds]
Sandro: current refers to wiki page for rdf:PlainLiteral which is on a separate wiki so xref needs to be changed to template. Sandro will fix.
15:33:27 [DaveReynolds]
Axel: have editor's note that PlainLiteral type is at risk, should we remove it?
15:33:38 [DaveReynolds]
Sandro, Chris: yes remove it.
15:35:23 [csma]
zakim, unmute me
15:35:23 [Zakim]
csma should no longer be muted
15:35:57 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: PRD. Issue on equivalence of two forms.
15:36:23 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: could leave both and see if anyone spots the difference.
15:36:47 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:36:47 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:37:06 [csma]
q+
15:37:13 [csma]
ack csma
15:37:40 [DaveReynolds]
s/forms/forms of describing the condition semantics (operational, declarative)/
15:37:46 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: second PRD issue, safeness
15:38:04 [DaveReynolds]
csma: would like version of Core definition which is more easily extensible to PRD
15:38:13 [DaveReynolds]
s/definition/safeness definition/
15:38:43 [AxelPolleres]
AT RISK notes for rdf:PlainLiteral have been removed: http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/index.php?title=DTB&diff=10137&oldid=10092
15:38:49 [csma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/PRD_Safeness_Bottomup
15:38:51 [AxelPolleres]
... in DTB
15:39:12 [DaveReynolds]
csma: attempted bottom up definition of safeness based on Core definition, intended to be equivalent to Jos' definition in Core then extension to PRD
15:39:14 [AxelPolleres]
... remaining Editor's Notes, AFAIK were agreed to remain in the LC version.
15:40:06 [DaveReynolds]
csma: discussed with Jos, corrected some ambiguities, Jos would agree with using this form for definition in Core if it checks out
15:40:39 [DaveReynolds]
csma: Jos may be able to check the definition tomorrow
15:41:43 [DaveReynolds]
csma: if that's not possible, then fallback is to use Gary's definition
15:42:30 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: if change definition tomorrow there will be no time to check before publication
15:43:05 [DaveReynolds]
Csma: it is a short definition (< 1A4 page), same approach as core but starts from elements and compose instead of reverse
15:44:05 [DaveReynolds]
Gary: happy so long as the PRD definition can be seen as an extension of Core but not been able to review csma's proposal
15:45:00 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: suggest publish what we have now, if later change both Core and PRD definitions then regard it as just a bug fix since the new version is intended to be equivalent
15:45:40 [DaveReynolds]
csma: not happy with have the full dense definition of safeness in PRD for the point of the PRD audience, so have the bulk in Core is preferable.
15:46:04 [DaveReynolds]
Gary: so the proposal is the change the definition in Core to use csma's bottom up style?
15:46:08 [DaveReynolds]
cmsa: yes
15:46:20 [csma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/PRD_Safeness_Bottomup
15:47:01 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: would need people to review both Core and PRD versions by tomorrow
15:48:56 [trackbot]
trackbot has joined #rif
15:50:42 [ChrisW]
action: Gary to review new safeness
15:50:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-841 - Review new safeness [on Gary Hallmark - due 2009-06-16].
15:51:24 [ChrisW]
action: daveR to provide some feedback on new safeness by tomorrow
15:51:24 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - daveR
15:51:32 [ChrisW]
action: dave to provide some feedback on new safeness by tomorrow
15:51:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-842 - Provide some feedback on new safeness by tomorrow [on Dave Reynolds - due 2009-06-16].
15:52:04 [ChrisW]
action: csma to remove current PRD safeness definition, and prepare to "plug in" new one
15:52:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-843 - Remove current PRD safeness definition, and prepare to "plug in" new one [on Christian de Sainte Marie - due 2009-06-16].
15:53:22 [ChrisW]
PLAN: use new safeness text in CORE and PRD if approved by all reviewers by tomorrow (6/10), otherwise go with Gary's text in PRD and leave CORE as is
15:55:00 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:55:00 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:55:14 [ChrisW]
zakim, list agenda
15:55:14 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda:
15:55:15 [Zakim]
1. Admin [from ChrisW]
15:55:15 [Zakim]
3. Action Review [from ChrisW]
15:55:16 [Zakim]
4. LC Pubs [from ChrisW]
15:55:16 [Zakim]
5. rdf:text [from ChrisW]
15:55:18 [Zakim]
6. Test Cases! [from ChrisW]
15:55:20 [Zakim]
7. AOB [from ChrisW]
15:55:22 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 5
15:55:22 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "rdf:text" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:56:05 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: we approved subject to Axel's review and Axel was OK with it.
15:56:09 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 6
15:56:09 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Test Cases!" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:56:41 [DaveReynolds]
Sandro: aim to publish LC documents Thursday
15:57:49 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: outstanding action of improving description of chaining strategies test cases, should review those
15:57:52 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Chaining_strategy_numeric-add_1
15:58:42 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Chaining_strategy_numeric-add_2
15:59:15 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Chaining_strategy_numeric-subtract_1
15:59:58 [csma]
Yes, it is in Core
16:00:14 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
16:00:31 [mdean]
I've got another telecon
16:00:35 [DaveReynolds]
Gary: numeric-add-1 is safe and should be labelled as Core
16:01:51 [csma]
numeric-substract-2 should be Core too
16:02:48 [Harold]
RE: Created ACTION-838 - Update groups in BLD syntax and semantics by today [on Harold Boley - due 2009-06-16]. DONE.
16:03:35 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: for numeric-subtract-1 the final "Note ..." part of the description seems like it is another test case.
16:03:47 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Chaining_strategy_numeric-subtract_2
16:04:00 [csma]
... is in Core
16:04:42 [DaveReynolds]
Chris so action-581 is closed
16:04:53 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Factorial_Forward_Chaining
16:05:12 [Zakim]
-hak
16:06:23 [ChrisW]
action: stella go over test cases for core/bld/prd
16:06:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-844 - Go over test cases for core/bld/prd [on Stella Mitchell - due 2009-06-16].
16:06:32 [csma]
Looks good to me. At least, it is safe
16:06:50 [csma]
According to all the definitions of safe that I understand :-)
16:08:07 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: suggest extending definition to explain why this version is safe
16:08:43 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: approve test case Factorial Forward Chaining
16:08:43 [ChrisW]
From RIF
16:08:43 [ChrisW]
Jump to: navigation, search
16:08:48 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: approve test case Factorial Forward Chaining
16:09:00 [ChrisW]
+1
16:09:01 [StellaMitchell]
+1
16:09:15 [csma]
zakim, unmute me
16:09:15 [Zakim]
csma should no longer be muted
16:09:19 [Harold]
+1
16:09:19 [AxelPolleres]
+1
16:10:33 [DaveReynolds]
csma: the three factorial examples should cross link via SeeAlso
16:10:37 [csma]
zakim, mute me
16:10:37 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
16:10:51 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: approve test case Factorial Forward Chaining
16:11:02 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Factorial_Relational
16:11:33 [StellaMitchell]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/YoungParentDiscount_1
16:13:28 [DaveReynolds]
Axel: this is a test case for the guard predicates and uses old syntax
16:17:00 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: with this data the second rule will not fire, is it worth adding something to trigger that, e.g. someone with age as a string.
16:19:24 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: approve http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/YoungParentDiscount_1
16:19:27 [ChrisW]
+1
16:19:33 [StellaMitchell]
+1
16:19:48 [DaveReynolds]
Should this be in Core?
16:20:07 [csma]
no
16:20:26 [DaveReynolds]
Gary: no, can't have membership in conclusion
16:20:32 [Harold]
+1
16:20:33 [LeoraMorgenstern]
1
16:20:34 [DaveReynolds]
+1
16:20:37 [AxelPolleres]
+1
16:20:38 [LeoraMorgenstern]
I mean, +1
16:20:38 [Gary]
+1
16:20:44 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: approve http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/YoungParentDiscount_1
16:22:18 [ChrisW]
NEXT TELECON: TWO WEEKS (JUNE 23)
16:22:22 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: move to new telecon schedule, so next in two weeks
16:22:41 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:22:41 [Zakim]
On the phone I see csma (muted), ChrisW, DaveReynolds, Stella_Mitchell, Leora_Morgenstern, Sandro, Harold, AxelPolleres?, Gary
16:22:55 [csma]
zakim, unmute me
16:22:55 [Zakim]
csma should no longer be muted
16:23:02 [DaveReynolds]
Chris: want people to review outstanding test cases for next telecon
16:23:40 [ChrisW]
ACTION: csma to review All_Builtins, Assert, and AssertRetract
16:23:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-845 - Review All_Builtins, Assert, and AssertRetract [on Christian de Sainte Marie - due 2009-06-16].
16:23:51 [csma]
zakim, mute me
16:23:51 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
16:24:08 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Category:Proposed
16:25:06 [ChrisW]
ACTION: DaveReynolds to review RDF_Constant_Equivalence and RDF Invalid constants test cases
16:25:06 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - DaveReynolds
16:25:15 [ChrisW]
ACTION: Dave to review RDF_Constant_Equivalence and RDF Invalid constants test cases
16:25:15 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-846 - Review RDF_Constant_Equivalence and RDF Invalid constants test cases [on Dave Reynolds - due 2009-06-16].
16:25:32 [ChrisW]
action: Harold to review Class Membership and Frames test cases
16:25:54 [AxelPolleres]
I still owe the all-builtins use case completion... there is an action alredy.
16:26:05 [ChrisW]
action: Stella to review RDF Combination subclass test cases
16:26:48 [ChrisW]
Leora to review NestedLists and NotAssertRetract test cases
16:26:52 [ChrisW]
Action: Leora to review NestedLists and NotAssertRetract test cases
16:27:09 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-847 - Review Class Membership and Frames test cases [on Harold Boley - due 2009-06-16].
16:27:09 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-848 - Review RDF Combination subclass test cases [on Stella Mitchell - due 2009-06-16].
16:27:09 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-849 - Review NestedLists and NotAssertRetract test cases [on Leora Morgenstern - due 2009-06-16].
16:28:05 [ChrisW]
action: Chris to review Element Equality, and List* test cases
16:28:30 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-850 - Review Element Equality, and List* test cases [on Christopher Welty - due 2009-06-16].
16:28:42 [ChrisW]
action: Sandro to review Malformed Lists, Modify, Modify loop, and Modify noloop test cases
16:28:42 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-851 - Review Malformed Lists, Modify, Modify loop, and Modify noloop test cases [on Sandro Hawke - due 2009-06-16].
16:29:21 [ChrisW]
action: Gary to review Multiple* test cases
16:29:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-852 - Review Multiple* test cases [on Gary Hallmark - due 2009-06-16].
16:29:32 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:29:32 [Zakim]
On the phone I see csma (muted), ChrisW, DaveReynolds, Stella_Mitchell, Leora_Morgenstern, Sandro, Harold, AxelPolleres?, Gary
16:29:55 [Zakim]
-Stella_Mitchell
16:30:01 [Zakim]
-Harold
16:30:01 [csma]
zakim, unmute me
16:30:02 [Zakim]
-Leora_Morgenstern
16:30:02 [Zakim]
csma should no longer be muted
16:30:02 [Zakim]
-Gary
16:30:04 [ChrisW]
zakim, list attendees
16:30:04 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Mike_Dean, csma, ChrisW, DaveReynolds, Stella_Mitchell, Leora_Morgenstern, Sandro, hak, Harold, AxelPolleres?, Gary
16:30:23 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:30:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/06/09-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
16:31:01 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres?
16:31:10 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has left #rif
16:31:53 [Zakim]
-DaveReynolds
16:36:06 [Zakim]
-ChrisW
16:36:07 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:36:08 [Zakim]
-csma
16:36:09 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
16:36:10 [Zakim]
Attendees were Mike_Dean, csma, ChrisW, DaveReynolds, Stella_Mitchell, Leora_Morgenstern, Sandro, hak, Harold, AxelPolleres?, Gary
18:35:49 [sandro]
sandro has joined #rif
20:05:49 [sandro]
sandro has joined #rif