IRC log of mwts on 2009-06-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:00:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
15:00:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/06/09-mwts-irc
15:00:05 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
15:00:12 [dom]
Meeting: Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group
15:00:31 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Jun/0003.html
15:00:40 [dom]
zakim, this will be ts
15:00:40 [Zakim]
ok, dom, I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM already started
15:00:45 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
15:00:45 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Carmelo, ??P30
15:01:25 [Zakim]
+ +47.23.69.aaaa
15:01:26 [dom]
Chair: Wilhelm
15:01:34 [Zakim]
+??P50
15:01:41 [dom]
zakim, ??P50 is me
15:01:41 [Zakim]
+dom; got it
15:01:49 [Zakim]
+??P58
15:01:55 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is Wilhelm
15:01:55 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm; got it
15:02:01 [dom]
zakim, ??P58 is dmitri
15:02:01 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
15:02:08 [dom]
zakim, ??P30 is Kai
15:02:08 [Zakim]
+Kai; got it
15:02:14 [dom]
Topic: Widgets testing
15:02:22 [dmitri]
dmitri has joined #mwts
15:02:23 [dom]
ACTION-52 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Draft a blog post on SPARTAN - in progress
15:02:29 [dom]
ACTION-2 on Kai to Continue integrating his tests WTF
15:02:52 [dom]
Kai: I haven't heard from Robert recently; I've spent a bit of time reorganizing the tests and updating them wrt latest version of the spec
15:03:09 [dom]
... there is a WebApps F2F in London going on - I'll be meeting with Marcos
15:03:55 [dom]
Dom: do we need to respond formally to the LC comments request? or will this be covered by your interactions with Marcos?
15:03:57 [dom]
Kai: the latter
15:04:05 [dom]
Topic: Memory test
15:04:20 [dom]
ACTION-56 - done
15:04:30 [dom]
Dom: we're now done with memory test afaict
15:04:36 [dom]
Topic: DITG
15:04:51 [Carmelo]
Carmelo has joined #mwts
15:05:21 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2009AprJun/0061.html mail to W3C chairs on DITG (ACTION-49)
15:05:35 [dom]
Dom: won't be on the agenda for the foreseeable future until we get comments or feedback
15:05:38 [dom]
Topic: WCTMB
15:05:47 [dom]
ACTION-55 on Wilhelm Joys Andersen: Look at WCTMB2 ideas - no progress
15:05:58 [dom]
Topic: Blog
15:06:10 [dom]
ACTION-45 on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux: Propose a plan for getting contributions from community - no progress
15:07:06 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/blog/2009/06/01/memory_test_for_mobile_browsers Blog post on memory test (ACTION-45)
15:07:50 [dom]
ACTION: Kai to propose another blog on widgets testing
15:07:58 [dom]
Topic: OMA
15:08:07 [dom]
ACTION-21 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to send Opera's feedback on OMA test suites - no progress
15:08:18 [dom]
ACTION-14 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look back at OMA situation and report - no progress
15:08:30 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
15:08:42 [dom]
June 16
15:08:42 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
15:08:43 [Zakim]
-dmitri
15:08:43 [Zakim]
-Kai
15:08:45 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:08:46 [Zakim]
Attendees were Carmelo, +47.23.69.aaaa, dom, Wilhelm, dmitri, Kai
15:08:56 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:08:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/06/09-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:10:24 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
15:10:24 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/09-mwts-actions.rdf :
15:10:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kai to propose another blog on widgets testing [1]
15:10:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/09-mwts-irc#T15-07-50