IRC log of ssn on 2009-05-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:49:38 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ssn
19:49:38 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/05/20-ssn-irc
19:49:51 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ssn
19:49:59 [Holger]
zakim, this will be INC_SSN
19:49:59 [Zakim]
ok, Holger; I see INC_SSN()4:00PM scheduled to start in 11 minutes
19:50:07 [Holger]
Meeting: SSN XG 20-May-2009
19:50:32 [Holger]
Chair: Holger
19:50:43 [Holger]
agenda+ Roll call
19:50:51 [Holger]
agenda+ Actions from last meeting
19:50:57 [Holger]
agenda+ Upcoming Conferences
19:51:02 [Holger]
agenda+ Discussion on Work Items
19:51:08 [Holger]
agenda+ Presentation Luis
19:51:15 [Holger]
agenda+ Discussion
19:51:21 [Holger]
agenda+ AOB
19:53:34 [Zakim]
INC_SSN()4:00PM has now started
19:53:35 [danh]
danh has joined #ssn
19:53:41 [Zakim]
+ +036232aaaa
19:54:07 [Holger]
zakim, +036232aaaa is Holger
19:54:07 [Zakim]
+Holger; got it
19:55:01 [Holger]
agenda?
19:55:09 [Zakim]
+ +1.206.662.aabb
19:56:24 [Holger]
zakim, who is on the phone?
19:56:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Holger, +1.206.662.aabb
19:57:23 [Victor]
Victor has joined #ssn
19:57:31 [Victor]
hello
19:57:46 [Holger]
hi!
19:58:19 [krp]
krp has joined #ssn
19:59:08 [kerry]
kerry has joined #ssn
19:59:36 [lbermude]
lbermude has joined #ssn
20:00:04 [Rodrigo]
Rodrigo has joined #ssn
20:00:10 [cory]
cory has joined #ssn
20:00:30 [Zakim]
+ +34.98.439.aacc
20:00:32 [Zakim]
+ +0238058aadd
20:00:53 [Zakim]
+??P10
20:00:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.267.481.aaee
20:00:56 [krp]
zakim, +0238058aadd is krp
20:00:56 [Zakim]
+krp; got it
20:01:29 [Rodrigo]
zakim, 0238058aadd is probably me
20:01:29 [Zakim]
sorry, Rodrigo, I do not understand your question
20:01:44 [Rodrigo]
zakim, 0238058aadd is me
20:01:44 [Zakim]
sorry, Rodrigo, I do not recognize a party named '0238058aadd'
20:01:52 [Zakim]
+prateek
20:01:57 [Rodrigo]
zakim, +0238058aadd is me
20:01:57 [Zakim]
sorry, Rodrigo, I do not recognize a party named '+0238058aadd'
20:02:22 [Zakim]
+josema
20:02:36 [Victor]
zakim, josema is me
20:02:37 [Zakim]
+Victor; got it
20:02:43 [kerry]
zakim, +1.267.481.aaee is kerry
20:02:43 [Zakim]
+kerry; got it
20:02:52 [krp]
Rodrigo, I took +0238058aadd - it's definitely the start of my phone number...
20:03:06 [cory]
zakim, prateek is me
20:03:06 [Zakim]
+cory; got it
20:03:22 [Rodrigo]
ok, thanks, it also looked weird to me
20:03:30 [Holger]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:03:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Holger, +1.206.662.aabb, +34.98.439.aacc, krp, ??P10, kerry, cory, Victor
20:03:53 [Victor]
zakim, Rodrigo is with me
20:03:54 [Zakim]
+Rodrigo; got it
20:04:54 [kerry]
+q
20:05:04 [michael]
michael has joined #ssn
20:05:21 [kerry]
+ack
20:05:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.450.aaff
20:06:04 [kerry]
ack me
20:06:37 [Holger]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:06:37 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Holger, +1.206.662.aabb, +34.98.439.aacc, krp, ??P10, kerry, cory, Victor, +1.650.450.aaff
20:06:39 [Zakim]
Victor has Victor, Rodrigo
20:06:44 [Zakim]
+??P3
20:07:40 [michael]
zakim, ??P3 is michael
20:07:40 [Zakim]
+michael; got it
20:08:13 [Danh]
Danh has joined #ssn
20:08:36 [Holger]
agenda?
20:09:08 [Zakim]
-michael
20:09:08 [ocorcho]
ocorcho has joined #ssn
20:09:28 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:10:02 [Holger]
ScribeNick: Holger
20:10:05 [michael]
zakim, [IPcaller] is michael
20:10:05 [Zakim]
+michael; got it
20:11:08 [Zakim]
+??P6
20:11:15 [Zakim]
+ +34.91.633.aagg
20:11:28 [graybeal]
graybeal has joined #ssn
20:11:44 [ocorcho]
sorry, it seems that it was me
20:11:53 [Zakim]
- +34.91.633.aagg
20:12:04 [ocorcho]
I will try to reconnect andif the problem persists I will just be on the irc
20:12:25 [Danh]
I'm from Ireland, I can't not talk
20:12:35 [Danh]
Danh Le PHuoc,DERI
20:14:50 [Holger]
David: new from Boeing, long partnership with CSIRO
20:14:55 [Holger]
agenda?
20:15:20 [Zakim]
+ +34.91.633.aahh
20:16:02 [Holger]
Holger: contribute use cases
20:16:53 [Holger]
Kerry: refer to email from MPEG-V
20:17:29 [Holger]
Kerry: MPEG-V suggest coop
20:19:25 [Holger]
Kerry: some connection, maybe not of interest
20:20:27 [Holger]
Holger: share Kerry's opinion
20:21:49 [kerry]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-ssn/2009Mar/0001.html
20:23:38 [Holger]
Kerry: propose to reply and invite to present to group
20:23:52 [Zakim]
-krp
20:24:02 [michael]
+1
20:24:22 [Zakim]
+krp
20:24:25 [Holger]
action: for everybody - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-ssn/2009Mar/0001.html...
20:24:32 [cory]
+1
20:24:38 [Holger]
read and comment next time
20:25:20 [krp]
zakim, mute krp
20:25:20 [Zakim]
krp should now be muted
20:25:27 [graybeal]
graybeal has joined #ssn
20:25:44 [jgraybeal]
jgraybeal has joined #ssn
20:25:49 [ocorcho]
The workshop on Semantic Sensor Webs at ESWC2009: http://semsensweb.di.uoa.gr/
20:26:02 [ocorcho]
+q
20:26:03 [kerry]
+q
20:26:26 [kerry]
-q
20:27:25 [ocorcho]
-q
20:27:27 [michael]
+1
20:27:29 [Victor]
+1
20:27:30 [Rodrigo]
+1
20:27:32 [ocorcho]
+1
20:27:32 [cory]
+1
20:27:36 [krp]
+1
20:27:36 [jgraybeal]
+1
20:27:48 [Holger]
action: no telco on 3rd June
20:28:58 [Holger]
action: Kerry to chaoir telco 9th June
20:29:05 [Holger]
agenda?
20:29:08 [kelsey]
kelsey has joined #ssn
20:30:57 [kerry]
+q
20:32:06 [kerry]
-q
20:32:53 [jgraybeal]
+q
20:33:13 [Zakim]
- +34.98.439.aacc
20:35:13 [Rodrigo]
Rodrigo has joined #ssn
20:36:34 [ocorcho]
I would be interested in contributing on the ontology as well
20:36:35 [kerry]
+1
20:37:23 [Holger]
action: Holger to start discussion on work packages on the mailing list
20:37:44 [kerry]
+q
20:37:51 [lbermude]
+q
20:37:51 [jgraybeal]
-q
20:39:08 [jgraybeal]
the fact that there exists a "The proposed initial version of the Semantic Sensor Network Ontology" suggests someone is leading that effort?
20:39:28 [michael]
that's me and Holger so far
20:40:12 [kerry]
-q
20:42:45 [jgraybeal]
presentation at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/images/f/f2/Enriching_SOS_services_with_Ontologies-W3CSSN-XG-0905.pdf
20:52:22 [jgraybeal]
thanks Michael. Maybe we can brainstorm approaches?
20:52:28 [jgraybeal]
or I can email a list of possible techniques to the list to start the discussion?
20:52:53 [ocorcho]
+q
20:53:09 [jgraybeal]
+q
20:53:52 [Holger]
Oscar: network of ontologies is a good idea
20:54:25 [michael]
sounds like a good idea, John. You hve the experience of doing these things before, so I was hoping that you might have some sugestions
20:54:30 [Holger]
ack ocorcho
20:54:44 [Holger]
ack lbermude
20:55:49 [kerry]
+q
20:58:33 [jgraybeal]
-q
20:58:42 [Holger]
ack kerry
20:59:39 [Holger]
Luis: annotation similar to Knoesis approach
21:00:05 [Holger]
Cory: agrees
21:00:52 [jgraybeal]
+q
21:04:45 [ocorcho]
bye
21:04:49 [Zakim]
- +1.650.450.aaff
21:04:51 [Zakim]
-Victor
21:04:53 [Zakim]
-michael
21:04:53 [Zakim]
-kerry
21:04:55 [Zakim]
-??P10
21:04:55 [Zakim]
-cory
21:04:58 [Zakim]
- +1.206.662.aabb
21:05:03 [Zakim]
-Holger
21:05:04 [krp]
thanks, bye
21:05:08 [kelsey]
kelsey has left #ssn
21:05:13 [Rodrigo]
Rodrigo has left #ssn
21:05:15 [Zakim]
- +34.91.633.aahh
21:05:17 [lbermude]
bye
21:05:28 [kerry]
bye!
21:05:31 [Zakim]
-krp
21:05:32 [Holger]
zakim, bye
21:05:32 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Holger, +1.206.662.aabb, +34.98.439.aacc, krp, Victor, kerry, cory, Rodrigo, +1.650.450.aaff, michael, +34.91.633.aagg,
21:05:32 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ssn
21:05:34 [Victor]
bye
21:05:35 [Zakim]
... +34.91.633.aahh
21:05:44 [Holger]
rrsagent, make log public
21:05:48 [michael]
michael has left #ssn
21:05:59 [Holger]
rrsagent, draft minutes
21:05:59 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/05/20-ssn-minutes.html Holger
21:06:52 [Holger]
rrsagent, bye
21:06:52 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/20-ssn-actions.rdf :
21:06:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: for everybody - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-ssn/2009Mar/0001.html... [1]
21:06:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/20-ssn-irc#T20-24-25
21:06:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: no telco on 3rd June [2]
21:06:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/20-ssn-irc#T20-27-48
21:06:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kerry to chaoir telco 9th June [3]
21:06:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/20-ssn-irc#T20-28-58
21:06:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Holger to start discussion on work packages on the mailing list [4]
21:06:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/05/20-ssn-irc#T20-37-23