IRC log of wai-wcag on 2009-05-07

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:02:45 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:45 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/05/07-wai-wcag-irc
20:02:47 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
20:02:47 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:49 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:02:49 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM already started
20:02:50 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
20:02:50 [trackbot]
Date: 07 May 2009
20:02:56 [MichaelC]
zakim, call cooper-mit
20:02:56 [Zakim]
ok, MichaelC; the call is being made
20:02:58 [Zakim]
+Cooper
20:03:13 [MichaelC]
zakim, who's on the phone?
20:03:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.443.415.aaaa, Andi_Snow-Weaver, David_MacDonald, ??P5, [Oracle], Cooper
20:03:47 [MichaelC]
zakim, +1.443 is Bruce_Bailey
20:03:47 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey; got it
20:03:57 [MichaelC]
zakim, Oracle is James_Nurthen
20:03:57 [Zakim]
+James_Nurthen; got it
20:04:09 [MichaelC]
zakim, ??P5 is Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:04:09 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden; got it
20:04:17 [MichaelC]
zakim, Ben_Caldwell is with Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:04:17 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
20:04:20 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.219.aabb
20:04:31 [MichaelC]
zakim, +1.617 is Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:04:31 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick; got it
20:05:02 [MichaelC]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2009AprJun/0033.html
20:05:03 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:05:10 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:05:13 [MichaelC]
chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:05:30 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:07:07 [Ben_]
Ben_ has joined #wai-wcag
20:07:14 [Andi]
Andi has joined #wai-wcag
20:07:20 [Andi]
scribe: Andi
20:09:48 [Andi]
23 April survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20090409misc/results
20:09:59 [Andi]
topic: Response to technique for identifying validation errors
20:10:22 [Andi]
resolution: accept response to technique for identifying validation errors as proposed
20:10:42 [Andi]
topic: Revised SCR18 test procedure
20:11:00 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:11:44 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:12:43 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:15:22 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:18:33 [Andi]
resolution: accept revised SCR18 test procedure as proposed
20:18:56 [Andi]
topic: Sufficient Technique for SC 3.3.1, 3.3.3, 3.3.4: Providing server-side validation and alert
20:20:59 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
20:21:29 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:22:05 [Andi]
action: James to make proposal to address survey comments for Providing server-side validation and alert (implementation details and examples)
20:22:05 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-29 - Make proposal to address survey comments for Providing server-side validation and alert (implementation details and examples) [on James Nurthen - due 2009-05-14].
20:23:36 [Andi]
topic: Issue 2706: Scripting and WCAG 2.0
20:26:01 [greggvanderheiden]
greggvanderheiden has joined #wai-wcag
20:27:56 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:28:22 [awk]
awk has joined #WAI-WCAG
20:28:59 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:30:07 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
20:31:23 [Andi]
resolution: accept issue 2706: Scripting and WCAG 2.0 as amended
20:32:21 [Andi]
topic: Issue 2707: Modify H81 so it is AT supported
20:36:57 [AndiSnow]
AndiSnow has joined #wai-wcag
20:37:50 [Loretta]
:-)
20:38:22 [AndiSnow]
scribe: AndiSnow
20:44:27 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:44:51 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:45:17 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:46:29 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:46:32 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:46:45 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:47:10 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:48:25 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:51:18 [MichaelC]
We set up a push list before, but didn't do much with it: http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=User_Agent_Push
20:54:52 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:55:06 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
20:55:24 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:55:33 [Andi]
action: Loretta to include topic of W3C note on AT push items on next Wagenda
20:55:33 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-30 - Include topic of W3C note on AT push items on next Wagenda [on Loretta Guarino Reid - due 2009-05-14].
20:55:46 [Andi]
s/WCAG agenda/Wagenda/
20:56:43 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:56:52 [Andi]
resolution: accept issue 2707: Modify H81 so it is AT supported as proposed
20:58:07 [Andi]
resolution: reopen issue 2707
20:58:25 [Andi]
topic: Issue 2714: SCR30 Example 1 should behave as toggle
20:58:39 [Andi]
resolution: accept Issue 2714: SCR30 Example 1 should behave as toggle as proposed
21:00:08 [Andi]
scribe: Andi
21:00:49 [Loretta]
:-(
21:01:58 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:02:13 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:03:15 [Andi]
7 May survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20090507/results
21:03:27 [Andi]
topic: Procedure for creating and updating WCAG 2.0 sufficient and advisory techniques
21:05:07 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:06:42 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:11:19 [awk]
awk has left #WAI-WCAG
21:14:30 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:17:02 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:24:44 [Andi]
resolution: accept Procedure for creating and updating WCAG 2.0 sufficient and advisory techniques as amended
21:25:00 [Andi]
topic: Advisory Technique for SC 3.1.1: Specifying the default language in the HTTP header
21:26:19 [Andi]
resolution: accept advisory technique Specifying the default language in the HTTP header as amended
21:27:12 [Zakim]
-[Microsoft]
21:27:16 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow-Weaver
21:27:17 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
21:27:17 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:27:19 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:27:20 [Zakim]
-Cooper
21:27:20 [Zakim]
-Gregg_Vanderheiden
21:27:22 [greggvanderheiden]
greggvanderheiden has left #wai-wcag
21:28:49 [jamesn]
jamesn has left #wai-wcag
21:30:08 [Loretta]
Thanks for scribing, Andi.
21:31:32 [Andi]
k
21:31:46 [Andi]
Andi has left #wai-wcag
22:27:10 [Ben]
Ben has joined #wai-wcag