IRC log of egov on 2009-04-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:58:54 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #egov
14:58:54 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/04/22-egov-irc
14:58:56 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:58:58 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be EGOV
14:58:58 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see T&S_EGOV()11:00AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
14:58:59 [trackbot]
Meeting: eGovernment Interest Group Teleconference
14:58:59 [trackbot]
Date: 22 April 2009
14:59:06 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has now started
14:59:10 [josema]
chair: john, kevin
14:59:13 [josema]
scribe: josema
14:59:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.731.aaaa
14:59:46 [josema]
zakim, aaaa is kevin
14:59:46 [Zakim]
+kevin; got it
15:00:05 [Zakim]
+Rodrigo
15:00:13 [josema]
zakim, Rodrigo is me
15:00:13 [Zakim]
+josema; got it
15:05:43 [josema]
topic: issues and deadlines
15:05:59 [josema]
[on increasing number, how to deal with them and meet the deadline]
15:06:52 [ocr]
ocr has joined #egov
15:07:48 [josema]
josema: I think most of issues coming from EOWG will go verbatim to doc
15:08:15 [josema]
kevin: likely, we should review the whole doc for consistency on this topic
15:10:08 [Zakim]
+ +34.63.557.aabb - is perhaps Oscar?
15:10:10 [josema]
... mobile has its own accessibility isuues, need to address that
15:10:37 [ocr]
zakim, +34.63.557.aabb is ocr
15:10:37 [Zakim]
sorry, ocr, I do not recognize a party named '+34.63.557.aabb'
15:11:12 [josema]
zakim, who's here?
15:11:12 [Zakim]
On the phone I see kevin, josema, Oscar?
15:11:13 [Zakim]
On IRC I see ocr, RRSAgent, Zakim, josema, trackbot
15:11:18 [josema]
zakim, Oscar is ocr
15:11:18 [Zakim]
+ocr; got it
15:11:31 [ocr]
tanks, Josema :)
15:16:12 [josema]
[text of Long Term should be here already, expecting it before Sunday anyway]
15:16:48 [josema]
kevin: action people on next call to deal with issues before a deadline
15:16:59 [josema]
... I'm optimistic about meeting the deadline
15:18:02 [josema]
josema: but do you realize on the number of changes people expect?
15:18:25 [josema]
kevin: I do but we need first to agree if we need to do them or not
15:18:47 [josema]
... and I've been also using some of that wording when communicating about our work
15:19:01 [josema]
... don't think it'll be difficult
15:22:38 [josema]
josema: I propose to have an extra Group call on May 6
15:22:45 [josema]
kevin: +1
15:22:59 [josema]
zakim, who's noisy?
15:23:10 [Zakim]
josema, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: kevin (90%), josema (21%), ocr (9%)
15:25:20 [josema]
kevin: we should try to release on the May, 12th
15:25:37 [josema]
josema: long weekend but as long as I can have the content, I'm fine
15:25:40 [josema]
kevin: +1
15:28:49 [josema]
josema: [on dealing with comments as if it were a rec track doc]
15:28:58 [josema]
kevin: +1 on trying the best we can
15:29:42 [josema]
... but may not be possible to accomodate all on year 1
15:32:01 [Zakim]
-kevin
15:32:10 [Zakim]
-ocr
15:32:54 [josema]
topic: 2nd charter and charter extension
15:33:06 [Zakim]
+john
15:34:28 [josema]
josema: we can ask for extension or re-charter, but re-charter means re-joining
15:34:33 [josema]
kevin: easier to extend?
15:34:36 [josema]
josema: yes
15:34:39 [josema]
kevin: +1
15:34:49 [josema]
josema: until end Sept?
15:36:14 [josema]
kevin: ok
15:37:57 [josema]
john: I'm comfortable extending
15:38:32 [josema]
... we could probably develop a better charter and be clearer
15:38:43 [josema]
s/clearer/even clearer
15:38:59 [josema]
RESOLVED: ask for extension until end of September
15:42:51 [josema]
john: also agree on Group call on May 6th
15:43:06 [josema]
ACTION: josema setup Group call for May, 6th and announce it to the Group
15:43:06 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-54 - Setup Group call for May, 6th and announce it to the Group [on José Manuel Alonso - due 2009-04-29].
15:46:33 [josema]
[plan is: April 29, review all issues, resolve easiest ones, action people to deal with most complicated, back to May 6th call, resolve all by May 8th]
16:10:01 [Zakim]
-john
16:10:03 [Zakim]
-josema
16:10:03 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has ended
16:10:04 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.202.731.aaaa, kevin, josema, +34.63.557.aabb, ocr, john
16:10:20 [josema]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:10:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/04/22-egov-minutes.html josema
17:09:46 [josema]
zakim, bye
17:09:46 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #egov
17:09:49 [josema]
rrsagent, bye
17:09:49 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/04/22-egov-actions.rdf :
17:09:49 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: josema setup Group call for May, 6th and announce it to the Group [1]
17:09:49 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/04/22-egov-irc#T15-43-06