IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-04-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:55:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:55:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/04/21-soap-jms-irc
15:55:03 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:55:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:55:05 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:55:05 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
15:55:06 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:55:06 [trackbot]
Date: 21 April 2009
15:55:20 [Roland]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Apr/0033.html
15:55:27 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
15:59:33 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:59:37 [Zakim]
+Roland
15:59:40 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aaaa
16:00:25 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:00:49 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
16:01:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aabb
16:01:24 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
16:01:30 [Roland]
Zakim, aaaa is Phil
16:01:30 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
16:02:09 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:02:23 [Roland]
Zakim, aabb is Derek
16:02:23 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
16:03:31 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:04:49 [peaston]
Will do
16:04:59 [Roland]
Regrets: Amy, Mark
16:05:01 [peaston]
Scribe: peaston
16:05:15 [peaston]
Chair: ROlank
16:05:31 [peaston]
Sorry!
16:05:37 [peaston]
chair: Roland
16:05:43 [peaston]
Topic: Actions
16:05:49 [Roland]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/pendingreview
16:08:10 [peaston]
Discussing unsupportedLookupVariant
16:08:34 [peaston]
consensus looks good
16:08:51 [peaston]
close action-75
16:08:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-75 Look at Dongbo's last point - what should an implementation do if it does not support a URI variant closed
16:13:46 [peaston]
contentType update looks good
16:13:54 [peaston]
close action-82
16:13:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-82 Update the spec. with Phil and Eric's changes to contentType closed
16:17:19 [peaston]
Discussing Action-68 should non normative MEPs be done in a FAQ
16:18:09 [peaston]
FAQ could be incorporated in later spec versions
16:20:14 [peaston]
Roland will update wording of Action-82 to indicate possible FAQ inclusion
16:24:19 [peaston]
s/82/68/
16:25:24 [peaston]
Topic: LC comments
16:25:27 [Roland]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2009-01_LC_Comments
16:28:06 [peaston]
Action: Roland to close email thread on LC comments 7,8,9
16:28:06 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-83 - Close email thread on LC comments 7,8,9 [on Roland Merrick - due 2009-04-28].
16:29:21 [Yves]
See http://www.w3.org/Guide/transitions
16:31:50 [peaston]
After LC closure we can move a resolution to do this
16:32:54 [peaston]
Can everyone please go over the document to consider test cases and coverage and how much we still need to cover
16:33:48 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:33:50 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:33:52 [Zakim]
-Roland
16:33:53 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:33:55 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
16:33:56 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:33:58 [Zakim]
Attendees were Roland, +1.512.286.aaaa, Peter_Easton, +1.708.246.aabb, Phil, Derek, Yves
16:34:04 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:34:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/04/21-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
16:34:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/04/21-soap-jms-minutes.html Yves
16:34:16 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:34:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/04/21-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
16:49:51 [Roland]
Roland has left #soap-jms
18:43:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms