IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-03-31

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:57:41 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:57:41 [RRSAgent]
logging to
15:57:43 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:57:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:57:45 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:57:45 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
15:57:46 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:57:46 [trackbot]
Date: 31 March 2009
15:58:59 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:59:00 [Zakim]
15:59:21 [Roland]
15:59:29 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
15:59:47 [Roland]
Regrets: Yves, Eric, Bhakti
15:59:57 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:00:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roland
16:00:25 [Zakim]
16:00:27 [Zakim]
16:00:27 [Zakim]
16:00:57 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:01:54 [Zakim]
16:02:40 [Zakim]
16:02:56 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
16:03:35 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:04:02 [Zakim]
16:04:41 [Phil]
Zakim, who's here?
16:04:45 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Roland, Derek, alewis, Phil, Peter_Easton
16:04:47 [Zakim]
On IRC I see peaston, Phil, alewis, Derek, Zakim, RRSAgent, Roland, trackbot, Yves
16:04:58 [peaston]
Chair: Roland
16:05:06 [Zakim]
16:05:08 [peaston]
Scribe: peaston
16:05:12 [peaston]
Topic: Actions
16:05:40 [Roland]
16:06:17 [peaston]
close: Action-71
16:06:56 [peaston]
close: Action-76
16:07:11 [peaston]
close Action-71
16:07:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-71 Incorporate latest act 65 wordings in spec and email original Last Call commentor closed
16:07:17 [peaston]
close Action-76
16:07:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-76 Change the Binding specification to use \"NON_PERSISTENT\" in 5 places where we use \"NONPERSISTENT\" closed
16:08:06 [Roland]
16:09:20 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
16:09:24 [Roland]
16:09:54 [peaston]
Topic: Open Actions
16:11:37 [Roland]
16:14:03 [peaston]
close action-74
16:14:03 [trackbot]
ACTION-74 Examine the wording of the conformance requirements section closed
16:15:18 [Roland]
16:15:42 [Roland]
16:17:10 [peaston]
Discussing LC09
16:17:28 [peaston]
Roland: yes examples
16:21:57 [peaston]
16:22:12 [peaston]
3.4.5 says "Properties expressed in the URI [IETF RFC 3987] override any values set in the markup as described above"
16:23:45 [peaston]
The environment (for example local program variables, system environment variables etc).
16:23:45 [peaston]
WSDL elements or attributes (in addition to the endpoint URI), and;
16:23:45 [peaston]
The JMS URI (which may be specified in the WSDL, programmatically, on the command line etc.);
16:24:24 [peaston]
2.2 precedence previous 3 lines
16:26:36 [peaston]
amy generally more concrete (specific) overrides
16:30:16 [peaston]
We should separate URI in WSDL versus another URI... precedence
16:33:19 [Phil];%20charset=utf-8
16:33:52 [peaston]
Action: alewis to clarify precedence of URI etc in WSDL 3.4.5
16:33:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-77 - Clarify precedence of URI etc in WSDL 3.4.5 [on Amelia Lewis - due 2009-04-07].
16:34:22 [peaston]
What about URI not in WSDL
16:35:38 [peaston]
Action: roland to chase acknowledgement of all our responses
16:35:38 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-78 - Chase acknowledgement of all our responses [on Roland Merrick - due 2009-04-07].
16:37:28 [peaston]
alewis: owner of should we just let it lapse ?
16:38:08 [peaston]
change pointer to WG then lapse
16:38:24 [Zakim]
16:38:29 [Zakim]
16:38:30 [Zakim]
16:38:30 [Zakim]
16:38:31 [Zakim]
16:38:38 [Zakim]
16:38:39 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:38:40 [Zakim]
Attendees were Roland, Derek, alewis, Phil, Peter_Easton, mphillip
16:38:56 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:38:56 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate peaston
16:39:03 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roland
16:47:16 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
16:52:06 [Roland]
Roland has left #soap-jms
18:29:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms