IRC log of egov on 2009-03-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:00:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #egov
15:00:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-egov-irc
15:00:04 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:00:06 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be EGOV
15:00:06 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see T&S_EGOV()11:00AM scheduled to start now
15:00:07 [trackbot]
Meeting: eGovernment Interest Group Teleconference
15:00:07 [trackbot]
Date: 25 March 2009
15:00:53 [john]
john has joined #eGov
15:01:46 [josema]
zakim, who's here?
15:01:46 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has not yet started, josema
15:01:48 [Zakim]
On IRC I see john, RRSAgent, Zakim, josema, trackbot
15:02:09 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has now started
15:02:16 [Zakim]
+berrueta
15:02:26 [josema]
zakim, berrueta is me
15:02:26 [Zakim]
+josema; got it
15:05:01 [josema]
josema has changed the topic to: chairs call
15:05:14 [josema]
zakim, who's here?
15:05:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see josema
15:05:15 [Zakim]
On IRC I see john, RRSAgent, Zakim, josema, trackbot
15:09:12 [Zakim]
+AIA
15:11:29 [josema]
zakim, who's here?
15:11:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see josema, AIA
15:11:31 [Zakim]
On IRC I see john, RRSAgent, Zakim, josema, trackbot
15:18:48 [Zakim]
+ +0203334aaaa
15:19:43 [josema]
zakim, aaaa is john
15:19:43 [Zakim]
+john; got it
15:20:09 [john]
Kevin, is there as US red tape cutting website? If so, whats the url?
15:23:35 [josema]
http://www.ombwatch.org/ ??
15:24:41 [josema]
[not much scribing today if anything at all]
15:24:58 [josema]
chair: kevin, john
15:25:05 [josema]
scribe: josema
15:25:23 [josema]
[kevin debriefs participation at AC Meeting]
15:25:40 [josema]
[looks like we are building momentum and getting more attention from Members]
15:25:51 [josema]
[2 new Group Members: Adobe and Mitre]
15:27:06 [josema]
[some even asked for next F2F to participate]
15:27:21 [josema]
I think this means it won't be difficult to re-charter :)
15:38:15 [john]
discussed MOU with world bank
15:38:42 [josema]
s/discussed MOU with world bank/[discussed MOU with world bank]
15:38:54 [john]
kevin: update on interview with GCN
15:43:28 [josema]
ACTION: jose to add column with email addresses to list of attendants
15:43:28 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - jose
15:43:34 [josema]
ACTION: josema to add column with email addresses to list of attendants
15:43:34 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-50 - Add column with email addresses to list of attendants [on José Manuel Alonso - due 2009-04-01].
15:46:15 [darobin]
darobin has joined #egov
15:47:44 [josema]
[encourage people in the Group to talk about what they are working on, help make contributions]
15:50:16 [john]
I really hate wiki syntax!
15:50:41 [john]
give me html or a rich text editor, not some html variant
15:51:37 [josema]
[discuss by email, encourage one comment per email]
15:58:13 [josema]
[future, 2nd charter should be discussed in Group call]
15:58:32 [josema]
[topics of interest: OGD, Design Patterns]
16:01:07 [josema]
[to discuss: splitting policy and technology]
16:02:21 [Zakim]
-AIA
16:02:26 [Zakim]
-josema
16:02:27 [Zakim]
-john
16:02:27 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has ended
16:02:29 [Zakim]
Attendees were josema, AIA, +0203334aaaa, john
16:03:04 [josema]
[to discuss: go ahead more in depth with just 1-2 topics or more broadly as we are currently doing?]
16:03:08 [josema]
[ADJOURNED]
16:03:19 [josema]
rrsagent, draf minutes
16:03:19 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'draf minutes', josema. Try /msg RRSAgent help
16:03:25 [josema]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:03:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-egov-minutes.html josema
16:07:19 [ocr]
ocr has joined #egov
16:15:11 [ocr]
hi all - this is Oscar
16:22:39 [josema]
oscar, ya acabamos, por el cambio de hora fue a las 4
16:22:50 [josema]
rrsagent. make minutes
16:22:54 [josema]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:22:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/25-egov-minutes.html josema
16:28:04 [josema]
rrsagent, stop