IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-03-24

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:01:28 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:01:28 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/03/24-soap-jms-irc
16:01:31 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
16:01:33 [Yves]
trackbot, start telcon
16:01:35 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:01:37 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:01:37 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
16:01:38 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:01:38 [trackbot]
Date: 24 March 2009
16:01:46 [rmerric]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:01:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/24-soap-jms-minutes.html rmerric
16:02:29 [rmerric]
rmerric has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Mar/0020.html
16:03:03 [Phil]
Zakim, who's here?
16:03:03 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has not yet started, Phil
16:03:04 [Zakim]
On IRC I see mphillip, RRSAgent, Zakim, rmerric, Derek, Phil, Roland, trackbot, Yves
16:03:18 [Roland]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Mar/0020.html
16:03:24 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
16:03:30 [Roland]
Regrets: Eric
16:03:52 [rmerric]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:03:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/24-soap-jms-minutes.html rmerric
16:06:03 [mphillip]
Scribe: mphillip
16:06:17 [mphillip]
Regrets: + Amy
16:06:23 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Actions
16:06:43 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
16:07:03 [Roland]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/72
16:07:23 [mphillip]
Roland: Incorporated Derek's changes into spec.
16:08:17 [Roland]
latest version: http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
16:09:03 [mphillip]
Derek: Looks good
16:10:03 [mphillip]
Roland: Will write back to Dongbo on TopicReplyTo
16:10:34 [mphillip]
close action-72
16:10:34 [trackbot]
ACTION-72 Incorporate Derek's text into spec. closed
16:11:04 [mphillip]
Derek: No progress on http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/68
16:11:29 [mphillip]
Roland: No progress seen from Eric on http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/70
16:11:52 [mphillip]
Roland: No progress from Phil on http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/71
16:12:16 [Phil]
s/Phil/Peter/g
16:12:29 [mphillip]
Roland: Any thoughts on http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/73 ?
16:12:51 [mphillip]
I couldn't get excited about changing to a hyphenated naming convention
16:13:11 [mphillip]
Roland: Nor could I. We will discuss further when Eric is on the call.
16:13:17 [Roland]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Feb/0008.html
16:13:57 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Last call commenbts
16:15:47 [mphillip]
Roland: Dongbo's comments on the wording that a conforming implementation MUST implement the IRI specification
16:16:40 [mphillip]
ACTION Roland to examine the wording of the conformance requirements section
16:16:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-74 - Examine the wording of the conformance requirements section [on Roland Merrick - due 2009-03-31].
16:18:25 [mphillip]
Roland: Believe that action 72 satisfies Dongbo's second point
16:19:57 [mphillip]
Roland: Her last point is how an implementation would reject a "queue" or "topic" URI if it does not support those variants
16:21:04 [Roland]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Jan/0020.html
16:21:08 [mphillip]
ACTION Phil to look at Dongbo's last point - what should an implementation do if it does not support a URI variant
16:21:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-75 - Look at Dongbo's last point - what should an implementation do if it does not support a URI variant [on Phil Adams - due 2009-03-31].
16:22:29 [mphillip]
Roland: Last link refers to issue raised by Derek on inconsistencies with the spelling of "NON_PERSISTENT"
16:22:52 [mphillip]
Derek: This has not be fixed in the specification yet
16:24:02 [mphillip]
ACTION: Roland to change the Binding specification to use "NON_PERSISTENT" in 5 places where we use "NONPERSISTENT"
16:24:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-76 - Change the Binding specification to use \"NON_PERSISTENT\" in 5 places where we use \"NONPERSISTENT\" [on Roland Merrick - due 2009-03-31].
16:25:14 [mphillip]
Zakim, list
16:25:14 [Zakim]
I see XML_ET-TF()11:00AM, WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM, SW_RIF()11:00AM, W3C_AC(*)8:30AM active and no others scheduled to start in the next 15 minutes
16:25:27 [mphillip]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:25:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/24-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:27:07 [mphillip]
Regrets+ Erix
16:27:16 [mphillip]
Regrets+ Eric
16:27:59 [mphillip]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:27:59 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/24-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:28:44 [mphillip]
Regrets: Eric, Amy
16:28:50 [mphillip]
ScribeNick: Mark
16:28:53 [mphillip]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:28:53 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/24-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
17:00:31 [Roland]
Roland has left #soap-jms
18:10:32 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
18:35:31 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms