IRC log of mediafrag on 2009-03-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

08:57:20 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediafrag
08:57:20 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/03/18-mediafrag-irc
08:57:22 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
08:57:22 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mediafrag
08:57:24 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
08:57:24 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_MFWG()5:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
08:57:25 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
08:57:25 [trackbot]
Date: 18 March 2009
09:01:10 [Gui]
regrets, I have a project meeting that's scheduled now
09:01:26 [Yves]
looks like I'll be alone on the call :/
09:02:38 [jackjansen]
jackjansen has joined #mediafrag
09:05:16 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has now started
09:05:23 [Zakim]
+??P1
09:05:24 [jackjansen]
zakim, code?
09:05:25 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3724 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), jackjansen
09:05:34 [Yves]
I heard regrets from Raphael, Silvia, Guillaume, Michael, Thierry
09:05:39 [erik]
erik has joined #mediafrag
09:06:18 [Zakim]
+ +20592aaaa
09:06:29 [Zakim]
+ +49.238.aabb
09:06:29 [jackjansen]
zakim, aaaa is me
09:06:30 [Zakim]
+jackjansen; got it
09:06:46 [Zakim]
+Cleophas
09:07:13 [conrad]
gah, my skype call failed
09:08:07 [Yves]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Mar/0048.html
09:08:42 [Yves]
Scribe: Yves
09:09:53 [Yves]
Topic: minute approval
09:09:58 [Yves]
minutes of last week approved
09:10:00 [erik]
+1
09:10:04 [Gui]
+1
09:10:32 [Yves]
Topic: Working Draft
09:10:44 [Yves]
Erik managed to have the editing environment setup
09:10:59 [Yves]
plan to have his part of the WG done.
09:11:26 [Yves]
what is the status of your commitments to the document?
09:11:37 [Yves]
jack: nothing yet, delegated the work
09:12:03 [Yves]
Guillaume: Silvia covered the requirement part
09:12:51 [Yves]
Yves: modified the grammar syntax in the wiki (not sure how it will be integrated in the WD, so if edits needs to be done here as well)
09:13:14 [Yves]
Erik: part 5 will be done by Davy and I, done by next week
09:13:35 [Yves]
Guillaume: I will have to talk to Silvia about some changes
09:14:01 [Yves]
part 7 will be Raphael, with help of Yves (and others)
09:14:47 [mhausenblas]
mhausenblas has left #mediafrag
09:14:52 [Yves]
ACTION 48 CLOSED
09:14:52 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 48
09:14:57 [Yves]
ACTION-48 CLOSED
09:14:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-48 Modify the ABNF syntax of Media Fragment URI spec so the top level production rule is now 'segment' closed
09:15:22 [Yves]
Topic Use Cases & Requirements Discussion
09:15:48 [Yves]
Topic: Use Cases & Requirements Discussion
09:16:09 [Yves]
Guillaume, most of it is done, the issues were mostly small edits.
09:16:24 [Yves]
Erik: Raphael kept those on the agenda until it is entirely done.
09:16:45 [Yves]
so we should focus more on what's in the WD instead of the previous emails
09:16:55 [Yves]
Guillaume: I will link the latest discussions.
09:17:14 [Yves]
2.3 and 2.4 will be done by next week.
09:17:25 [Yves]
Topic: Issues
09:17:52 [Yves]
Michael is unavailable this week, so we will postpone
09:18:20 [Yves]
Silvia is not there for issue-4
09:18:26 [Yves]
.. postponed
09:18:30 [Yves]
Topic: Implementation
09:18:46 [Yves]
Jack started implementation, waiting for a complete header syntax
09:19:26 [Yves]
might create a syntax
09:20:57 [Yves]
ACTION: Yves to draft the HTTP-Range syntax for different units (completing all the syntax for the two way handshake)
09:20:57 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-49 - Draft the HTTP-Range syntax for different units (completing all the syntax for the two way handshake) [on Yves Lafon - due 2009-03-25].
09:21:30 [Yves]
waiting for Raphael for status of action-35
09:21:36 [Yves]
Topic: AOB
09:21:44 [Yves]
Erik: who will go to Barcelona?
09:23:58 [Yves]
ACTION: Erik to inquire about attendance for the upcoming f2f
09:23:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-50 - Inquire about attendance for the upcoming f2f [on Erik Mannens - due 2009-03-25].
09:24:14 [Gui]
Latest changes on Use Cases & Requirements to incorporate in draft http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Mar/0042.html
09:24:28 [Yves]
no other AOB
09:24:33 [Yves]
ADJOURNED
09:24:39 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/18-mediafrag-minutes.html Yves
09:25:04 [Zakim]
-jackjansen
09:25:07 [Zakim]
-Erik
09:25:08 [Zakim]
-Guillaume
09:25:09 [Zakim]
-Yves
09:25:10 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has ended
09:25:11 [Zakim]
Attendees were +20592aaaa, +49.238.aabb, jackjansen, Yves, Erik, Guillaume
09:25:21 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediafrag
09:25:24 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/18-mediafrag-actions.rdf :
09:25:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Yves to draft the HTTP-Range syntax for different units (completing all the syntax for the two way handshake) [1]
09:25:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/18-mediafrag-irc#T09-20-57
09:25:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Erik to inquire about attendance for the upcoming f2f [2]
09:25:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/18-mediafrag-irc#T09-23-58