IRC log of er on 2009-03-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:25:23 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #er
13:25:24 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-irc
13:25:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
13:25:26 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #er
13:25:27 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 3794
13:25:27 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_ERTWG()9:30AM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
13:25:28 [trackbot]
Meeting: Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group Teleconference
13:25:29 [trackbot]
Date: 11 March 2009
13:26:42 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2009Mar/0010.html
13:26:52 [shadi]
agenda+ Review of updated EARL 1.0 Schema
13:27:06 [shadi]
agenda+ Review of updated EARL Overview
13:27:14 [shadi]
agenda+ Progress check-in and schedule
13:27:24 [shadi]
agenda+ Next and future meetings
13:28:56 [JohannesK]
JohannesK has joined #er
13:29:33 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()9:30AM has now started
13:29:39 [Zakim]
+CarlosV
13:29:52 [JohannesK]
zakim, CarlosV is really me
13:29:52 [Zakim]
+JohannesK; got it
13:30:01 [shadi]
zakim, call shadi-617
13:30:01 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; the call is being made
13:30:02 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:30:19 [Zakim]
-Shadi
13:30:27 [shadi]
zakim, call shadi-617
13:30:27 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; the call is being made
13:30:28 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:30:34 [carlosI]
carlosI has joined #er
13:31:55 [Zakim]
+CarlosI
13:34:06 [shadi]
regrets: Mike
13:35:00 [shadi]
agenda?
13:35:10 [shadi]
scribe: Johannes
13:35:17 [shadi]
scribenick: JohannesK
13:35:30 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
13:35:30 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Review of updated EARL 1.0 Schema" taken up [from shadi]
13:35:42 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090309
13:36:17 [Zakim]
-Shadi
13:36:19 [shadi]
zakim, call shadi-617
13:36:19 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; the call is being made
13:36:21 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:37:21 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2009Mar/0014.html
13:37:33 [JohannesK]
saz: EALR 1.0 schema doc seems quite complete; some comments by JK
13:38:08 [Zakim]
-Shadi
13:38:20 [shadi]
zakim, code?
13:38:20 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), shadi
13:38:40 [Zakim]
+??P12
13:38:53 [shadi]
zakim, ? is me
13:38:53 [Zakim]
+shadi; got it
13:40:49 [shadi]
action: shadi "producer must generate" to "produce must be able to generate"
13:40:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-80 - \"producer must generate\" to \"produce must be able to generate\" [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2009-03-18].
13:40:50 [JohannesK]
SAZ: Comment of Producer section; Accept proposed wording
13:41:33 [JohannesK]
SAZ: Comment on Consumer: RDF/XML is a specifcation in itself
13:41:52 [shadi]
action: shadi "in RDF/XML serialization" to "in any RDF/XML serialization"
13:41:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-81 - \"in RDF/XML serialization\" to \"in any RDF/XML serialization\" [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2009-03-18].
13:41:52 [JohannesK]
SAZ: Proposed wording may not be necessary
13:42:19 [cvelasco]
cvelasco has joined #er
13:42:20 [JohannesK]
SAZ: Accept editorial change
13:42:27 [shadi]
action: to do editorial suggestions by JohannesK
13:42:27 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - to
13:42:43 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2008Nov/0023.html
13:42:49 [shadi]
action: shadi to do editorial suggestions by JohannesK
13:42:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-82 - Do editorial suggestions by JohannesK [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2009-03-18].
13:43:20 [Zakim]
+JohannesK.a
13:44:22 [cvelasco]
zakim, JohannesK.a is really cvelasco
13:44:22 [Zakim]
+cvelasco; got it
13:44:23 [JohannesK]
zakim: JohannesK.a is really CarlosV
13:44:45 [shadi]
action: shadi to change outcome value and test mode from instance to sub-classes (throughtout the document)
13:44:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-83 - Change outcome value and test mode from instance to sub-classes (throughtout the document) [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2009-03-18].
13:45:19 [JohannesK]
saz: more thoughts/comments?
13:46:54 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090309#terms
13:47:17 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090309#conformance
13:56:36 [JohannesK]
CV: we should define "related properties" somewhere in the document
13:57:37 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
13:58:18 [Zakim]
+CarlosI
13:58:51 [JohannesK]
JK: If there were conformance sections like this in Content-in-RDF and HTTP-in-RDF would it then be wise to require conforming EARL producers/consumers to be conforming Content and HTTP producers/consumers?
14:00:19 [shadi]
action: shadi to add editor's note about supporting HTTP-in-RDF, Content-in-RDF, and Pointers-in-RDF
14:00:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-84 - Add editor's note about supporting HTTP-in-RDF, Content-in-RDF, and Pointers-in-RDF [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2009-03-18].
14:01:47 [JohannesK]
JK: section 3.8 range of pointer property is None. Should it be something like ptr:Pointer? Should Pointer methods be listed in item #14 of section 4.1?
14:02:16 [shadi]
action: shadi to add pointers to point #4 of section 4.1
14:02:16 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-85 - Add pointers to point #4 of section 4.1 [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2009-03-18].
14:02:47 [cvelasco]
Aside note: replace in the EARL Schema minCardinality and maxCardinality by cardinality
14:03:29 [JohannesK]
CarlosV, I think the RDFS online is outdated anyway
14:03:43 [shadi]
action: shadi to add range of earl:pointer to ptrs:Pointer
14:03:43 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-86 - Add range of earl:pointer to ptrs:Pointer [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2009-03-18].
14:05:54 [JohannesK]
saz: please read section4 and appendix A, and send comments about improving them
14:06:12 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
14:06:12 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Review of updated EARL Overview" taken up [from shadi]
14:06:23 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/earl-new.php
14:06:39 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2009Mar/0015.html
14:07:39 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/earl.php
14:11:00 [JohannesK]
saz issues are still in the issue tracking system
14:14:39 [JohannesK]
JK: change "The working group has since published a series of modules for EARL, including" to "The working group has since published a series of other vocabularies that could be used together with EARL 1.0 Schema, including"
14:15:53 [JohannesK]
JK: change "before publishing a Last Call for EARL 1.0 Schema together with its modules" to "before publishing a Last Call for EARL 1.0 Schema together with the other vocabularies"
14:17:44 [JohannesK]
CV: I see all the vocabularies more like a whole framework
14:18:35 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
14:18:35 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Progress check-in and schedule" taken up [from shadi]
14:18:49 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/charter4
14:20:55 [JohannesK]
CV: will send a new guide draft by next week
14:24:30 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
14:24:30 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Next and future meetings" taken up [from shadi]
14:24:42 [JohannesK]
saz: please send questions about timeline/scheduling
14:25:12 [Zakim]
-cvelasco
14:25:16 [Zakim]
-JohannesK
14:25:25 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
14:25:26 [Zakim]
-shadi
14:25:28 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()9:30AM has ended
14:25:29 [Zakim]
Attendees were JohannesK, Shadi, CarlosI, cvelasco
14:34:07 [shadi]
trackbot, end meeting
14:34:07 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
14:34:07 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
14:34:08 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
14:34:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-minutes.html trackbot
14:34:09 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
I see 8 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-actions.rdf :
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi "producer must generate" to "produce must be able to generate" [1]
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-irc#T13-40-49
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi "in RDF/XML serialization" to "in any RDF/XML serialization" [2]
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-irc#T13-41-52
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: to do editorial suggestions by JohannesK [3]
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-irc#T13-42-27
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to do editorial suggestions by JohannesK [4]
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-irc#T13-42-49
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to change outcome value and test mode from instance to sub-classes (throughtout the document) [5]
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-irc#T13-44-45
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to add editor's note about supporting HTTP-in-RDF, Content-in-RDF, and Pointers-in-RDF [6]
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-irc#T14-00-19
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to add pointers to point #4 of section 4.1 [7]
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-irc#T14-02-16
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to add range of earl:pointer to ptrs:Pointer [8]
14:34:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/03/11-er-irc#T14-03-43