IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-03-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:58:17 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:58:17 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/03/10-soap-jms-irc
15:58:19 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:58:19 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:58:21 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:58:21 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
15:58:22 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:58:22 [trackbot]
Date: 10 March 2009
15:58:56 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:59:03 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
16:01:10 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aabb
16:01:18 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
16:04:18 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.846.aacc
16:04:53 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:05:04 [peaston]
Hello
16:05:35 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:06:06 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
16:08:53 [peaston]
Scribe: peaston
16:09:04 [peaston]
Chair: Phil
16:09:34 [peaston]
s/Phil/Eric/
16:10:25 [peaston]
Topic: Open Actions
16:13:20 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Mar/0010.html
16:13:43 [eric]
Peter, is that the mail you're referring to?
16:14:14 [peaston]
Including the standard JNDI property java.naming.referral to disable (ignore) JNDI provider referrals.
16:14:14 [peaston]
<soapjms:jndiContextParameter name=" java.naming.referral " value="ignore" />
16:14:39 [peaston]
Heres the change:
16:14:41 [peaston]
Including the standard JNDI property java.naming.referral to disable (ignore) JNDI provider referrals.
16:14:59 [peaston]
<soapjms:jndiContextParameter name=" java.naming.referral " value="ignore" />
16:18:23 [peaston]
Close: Action-62
16:18:36 [peaston]
close Action-62
16:18:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-62 Make a proposal to clarify the wording and scope of the (221) jndiContext Parameter property) closed
16:19:24 [eric]
Email from Phil: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Feb/0009.html
16:20:27 [peaston]
close Action-65
16:20:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-65 Clarify for content Type closed
16:22:57 [peaston]
Action: Phil to come up with revised URI scheme pass for review next week
16:22:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-69 - Come up with revised URI scheme pass for review next week [on Phil Adams - due 2009-03-17].
16:23:34 [peaston]
s/Phil/Eric/
16:26:41 [peaston]
Topic: Discuss Content Type Proposal
16:28:48 [peaston]
Per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Feb/0009.html above
16:30:42 [peaston]
Eric property should be specified as "text/xml" - "must" vs "should"
16:32:27 [peaston]
Eric : should be specified as "multipart/related". same must but there could be mime type parms
16:33:12 [peaston]
Amy: be precise about it say the content type value must ....
16:33:54 [peaston]
Amy : precise definition ct header has value plus parms
16:35:28 [peaston]
Action: Phil take another pass of the Content Type wording
16:35:28 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-70 - Take another pass of the Content Type wording [on Phil Adams - due 2009-03-17].
16:35:51 [peaston]
Also bit about removing parens
16:36:39 [peaston]
Topic: discuss rev to act 65 (JNDI params)
16:37:07 [eric]
Email under discussion: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Mar/0012.html
16:40:51 [eric]
Last call item: LC06 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Jan/0008.html
16:41:03 [eric]
Do we believe that Peter's email addresses the concern?
16:42:50 [peaston]
Action: peaston to incorporate latest act 65 wordings in spec and email original Last Call commentor
16:42:50 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-71 - Incorporate latest act 65 wordings in spec and email original Last Call commentor [on Peter Easton - due 2009-03-17].
16:43:24 [peaston]
Topic: AOB?
16:44:36 [eric]
Phil's revision: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Mar/0014.html
16:44:46 [peaston]
Phil has just resent Content-Type discussion act 70
16:46:58 [peaston]
Peter,Phil ensure CT value appears
16:47:12 [peaston]
s/Phil/Eric/
16:47:16 [peaston]
sorry !
16:47:25 [peaston]
Eric MUST vs must
16:47:46 [peaston]
Phil will send another email
16:48:19 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:48:21 [Zakim]
-eric
16:48:22 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:48:23 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
16:48:25 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:48:26 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.512.286.aabb, Phil, +1.650.846.aacc, eric, Peter_Easton
16:48:40 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:48:40 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/03/10-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
16:50:40 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
18:25:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms