IRC log of mwts on 2009-03-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:04:19 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:04:19 [RRSAgent]
logging to
14:05:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
14:47:18 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
14:47:18 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
14:47:18 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
14:47:18 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, dom
14:48:26 [dom]
zakim, room for 5 at 15:00Z?
14:48:28 [Zakim]
ok, dom; conference Team_(mwts)15:00Z scheduled with code 26633 (CONF3) at 15:00Z for 60 minutes until 1600Z; however, please note that capacity is now overbooked
15:02:40 [Zakim]
Team_(mwts)15:00Z has now started
15:02:44 [Zakim]
+ +47.23.69.aaaa
15:03:05 [Zakim]
15:03:06 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is Wilhelm
15:03:06 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm; got it
15:05:46 [Zakim]
15:05:57 [dom]
zakim, ??P35 is dmitri
15:06:00 [Zakim]
+dmitri; got it
15:08:29 [dsilaev]
dsilaev has joined #mwts
15:09:08 [dom]
Topic: Widgets testing
15:09:16 [dom]
CTION: Kai to continue integrating his tests WTF [recorded in] [PENDING]
15:09:18 [dom]
ACTION: Kai to continue integrating his tests WTF [recorded in] [PENDING]
15:09:27 [dom]
Topic: Device independent testing guidelines
15:09:30 [dom]
Device independent testing guidelines
15:09:40 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to reply to Kai's comments on DITG [recorded in] [DONE]
15:10:06 [carmelo]
carmelo has joined #mwts
15:10:11 [dom]
-> Dom's responses to Kai
15:10:19 [carmelo]
Hi all
15:10:20 [dom]
Dom: some discussions needed on memory, colors
15:10:26 [carmelo]
For some reason I can not join the call
15:10:31 [dom]
Wilhelm: document looking good - we're getting there
15:10:43 [dom]
carmelo, the teleconf code has changed for this week 26663
15:10:47 [dom]
carmelo, the teleconf code has changed for this week 26633
15:10:55 [carmelo]
15:11:08 [Zakim]
15:13:22 [dom]
ACTION: Dmitri to make a proposal on dividing guidelines per test components [recorded in] [DROPPED]
15:13:43 [dom]
Topic: Memory test
15:13:50 [dom]
-> Memory Test
15:14:01 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to check if we can host the memory test on a W3C server [recorded in] [DONE]
15:14:16 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to set up the memory test on the W3C server
15:14:30 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to run the memory test on his mobile devices [recorded in] [PENDING]
15:14:41 [dom]
ACTION: Kai to add more starting points to memory test [recorded in] [PENDING]
15:14:49 [dom]
ACTION: Kai to improve performance of memory test [recorded in] [PENDING]
15:14:54 [dom]
Topic: Web Compatibility Test
15:15:01 [dom]
15:15:14 [dom]
Wilhelm: we discussed whether we want to drop inputmode for a jquery test
15:15:26 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review the proposed new jquery test for WCTMB [recorded in] [DONE]
15:15:46 [dom]
-> Dom's review on the JQuery test
15:16:31 [dom]
Dom: main concern is on the size of the script
15:16:44 [dom]
Wilhelm: I think it actually participates to the point of the test
15:16:49 [dom]
Dom: makes sense
15:17:35 [dom]
-> Patch implementing the inputmode DOM interface in webkit
15:17:56 [dom]
Dom: but should we drop inputmode given that it is getting traction in webkit?
15:18:23 [dom]
... let's wait to hear what Kai thinks next week
15:18:30 [dom]
Topic: Blog
15:18:41 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to create a blog account for carmelo [recorded in] [DONE]
15:18:51 [dom]
-> Carmelo's post on DITG
15:19:13 [dom]
Wilhelm: possible topics for blogs suggested by dom:
15:19:16 [dom]
... - new history stack for web compatibility test
15:19:24 [dom]
... - results page for web compatibility test
15:19:42 [dom]
... - help in picking between jquery or inputmode test?
15:19:53 [dom]
Dom: I can draft something for either history stack or results page
15:20:31 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to draft a blog post on WCTMB enhancements (either as two or one posts)
15:20:44 [wilhelm]
15:20:55 [dom]
Wilhelm: I posted on opera's blog on using WATIR for automated test
15:21:09 [dom]
... I could link to it from our blog
15:21:37 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to draft a post linking to his blog
15:21:40 [dom]
Topic: Agreement on test suites with OMA
15:21:52 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhem to send Opera's feedback on OMA test suites [recorded in] [PENDING]
15:22:11 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to look back at OMA situation and report [recorded in] [PENDING]
15:22:37 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
15:22:58 [dom]
On March 17, one hour earlier in Europe
15:23:14 [Zakim]
15:23:15 [Zakim]
15:23:15 [Zakim]
15:23:17 [Zakim]
15:23:18 [Zakim]
Team_(mwts)15:00Z has ended
15:23:19 [Zakim]
Attendees were +47.23.69.aaaa, Dom, Wilhelm, dmitri, Carmelo
15:35:03 [dom]
Zakim, bye
15:35:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
15:35:12 [dom]
s/<dom> ->/<dom_scribe> ->/g
15:35:17 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:35:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate dom
15:48:46 [trackbot]
trackbot has joined #mwts