IRC log of egov on 2009-02-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:59:58 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #egov
15:59:58 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-irc
16:00:00 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:00:02 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be EGOV
16:00:02 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see T&S_EGOV()11:00AM scheduled to start now
16:00:03 [trackbot]
Meeting: eGovernment Interest Group Teleconference
16:00:03 [trackbot]
Date: 25 February 2009
16:00:14 [josema]
scribe: josema
16:01:01 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has now started
16:01:08 [Zakim]
+josema
16:01:52 [Zakim]
+john
16:01:58 [josema]
zakim, who's noisy?
16:02:10 [Zakim]
josema, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: josema (58%), john (36%)
16:03:18 [josema]
->http://www.epractice.eu/workshop/40
16:04:59 [Zakim]
+kevin
16:09:03 [josema]
->http://www.w3.org/2009/02/eGov-mediaadvisory Media Advisory
16:09:11 [josema]
topic: F2F and Comm
16:09:51 [josema]
[karen just sent latest update]
16:09:56 [josema]
[kevin reads]
16:10:06 [josema]
kevin: sounds perfect to me
16:10:31 [john]
looks good to me too
16:12:45 [josema]
[kevin debriefs meeting with Sunlight yesterday, probably more than one Sunlight person attending, Ellen Miller to speak]
16:20:00 [josema]
[we have one invited speaker already, others pending]
16:20:53 [josema]
[there is a possibility we could get up to four, we would then re-schedule the beginning a bit because it would bring interesting different perspectives]
16:22:09 [josema]
topic: FPWD
16:22:14 [ocr]
ocr has joined #egov
16:27:37 [Zakim]
+ +34.98.439.aaaa
16:27:51 [josema]
zakim, aaaa is oscar
16:27:51 [Zakim]
+oscar; got it
16:32:20 [josema]
ACTION: kevin to review and set the tone
16:32:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-47 - Review and set the tone [on Kevin Novak - due 2009-03-04].
16:32:43 [josema]
ACTION: make the doc pubrules compliant
16:32:43 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - make
16:32:55 [josema]
ACTION: josema to make the doc pubrules compliant
16:32:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-48 - Make the doc pubrules compliant [on José Manuel Alonso - due 2009-03-04].
16:33:39 [josema]
[final draft to be ready by 3 March]
16:33:39 [josema]
RESOLUTION: publish FPWD on 10 March
16:42:06 [josema]
topic: other
16:42:21 [josema]
[some talk on TWB event in April]
16:47:10 [Zakim]
-kevin
16:47:14 [Zakim]
-john
16:47:20 [Zakim]
-oscar
16:47:21 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV()11:00AM has ended
16:47:23 [Zakim]
Attendees were josema, john, kevin, +34.98.439.aaaa, oscar
16:50:40 [josema]
[_any_ text should reach Kevin before 5pm tomorrow (26 March)]
16:50:48 [josema]
s/5pm/5pm EST
16:50:54 [josema]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:50:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-minutes.html josema
16:51:47 [josema]
chair: kevin, john
16:51:57 [josema]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:51:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-minutes.html josema
16:57:06 [josema]
s/to be ready/should be ready
16:57:12 [josema]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:57:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/02/25-egov-minutes.html josema
18:27:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #egov