IRC log of sml on 2009-02-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:28:38 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sml
17:28:38 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/02/23-sml-irc
17:29:01 [johnarwe_]
johnarwe_ has joined #sml
17:29:06 [ht]
ht has changed the topic to: agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sml/2009Feb/0005.html
17:29:28 [Zakim]
XML_SMLWG()12:30PM has now started
17:29:29 [Zakim]
+johnarwe_
17:30:03 [Kirk]
Kirk has joined #sml
17:31:06 [Zakim]
+Kirk
17:31:07 [Zakim]
-Kirk
17:31:08 [Zakim]
+Kirk
17:31:23 [ht]
zakim, please call ht-781
17:31:23 [Zakim]
ok, ht; the call is being made
17:31:25 [Zakim]
+Ht
17:31:46 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
17:32:18 [lencharest]
zakim, [Microsoft] is lencharest
17:32:18 [Zakim]
+lencharest; got it
17:32:28 [Zakim]
+Sandy
17:32:54 [lencharest]
I need the practice
17:34:19 [Kirk]
scribenick: Kirk
17:34:28 [Kirk]
scribe: Kirk Wilson
17:35:11 [Kirk]
meeting: W3C SML Teleconference
17:35:21 [ht]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sml/2009Feb/0005.html
17:35:36 [Kirk]
chair: John Arwe
17:35:51 [Kirk]
zakim, who's on the phone?
17:35:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see johnarwe_, Kirk, Ht, lencharest, Sandy
17:36:17 [Kirk]
rrsagent, make log public
17:37:32 [Kirk]
Topic: Approval of Minutes.
17:37:33 [johnarwe_]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sml/2009Feb/att-0003/20090209-sml-minutes.html
17:38:42 [Kirk]
RESOLUTION: Approved, no objections.
17:39:16 [Kirk]
Topics: CG F2F Meeting
17:39:31 [Kirk]
This is F2F week
17:39:37 [Kirk]
Topic: Action Items
17:40:23 [Kirk]
Kumar seems not to have closed the bug he was to have closed
17:40:43 [Kirk]
Action 210: HT from MSM. No action taken.
17:40:43 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 210
17:41:11 [Kirk]
Topics: New Items
17:41:27 [Kirk]
No new bugs opened up.
17:42:30 [johnarwe_]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6480
17:42:30 [Kirk]
HT resports that editors need to do DIFF and make appropriate changes.
17:42:44 [Kirk]
John: This is part of bug 4680
17:42:45 [johnarwe_]
s/resport/report
17:42:54 [johnarwe_]
s/4680/6480/
17:43:46 [Kirk]
Topic: The Technical Notes
17:44:46 [Kirk]
Len reports that he has a copy with notes on both versions. He will put these out.
17:45:36 [Kirk]
Len suggests that we end the meeting early so that he can prepare the material and send it out.
17:46:44 [ht]
HST has added a bit to 6480
17:48:48 [Kirk]
Len will distribute in both Word and PDF. Will add them as attachments to the bug. Team members will get email.
17:49:05 [Kirk]
HT gives regrets for the next two meetings.
17:49:51 [Kirk]
HT reports that no company has responded with review.
17:50:40 [Kirk]
Team: All members should talk to their AC reps to vote.
17:53:52 [Kirk]
No other business for this meeting
17:54:15 [Zakim]
-Ht
17:54:20 [Kirk]
ADJOURNMENT: 12:54 pm ET
17:54:21 [Zakim]
-Sandy
17:54:22 [Zakim]
-johnarwe_
17:54:23 [Zakim]
-lencharest
17:54:26 [Zakim]
-Kirk
17:54:27 [Zakim]
XML_SMLWG()12:30PM has ended
17:54:28 [Zakim]
Attendees were johnarwe_, Kirk, Ht, lencharest, Sandy
17:54:44 [Kirk]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:54:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/02/23-sml-minutes.html Kirk
17:58:56 [ginny]
ginny has joined #sml
17:59:39 [Zakim]
XML_SMLWG()12:30PM has now started
17:59:46 [Zakim]
+Ginny_Smith
17:59:53 [johnarwe_]
ginny, we finished already. You do need to contact the HP AC rep to respond to the SML WBS form (as did all of us, zero responses to date)
18:00:52 [Zakim]
-Ginny_Smith
18:00:53 [Zakim]
XML_SMLWG()12:30PM has ended
18:00:53 [Zakim]
Attendees were Ginny_Smith
18:01:10 [johnarwe_]
No comments on the Notes yet... Len promised to send his out this week. Your AC rep got a notice already from Ian Jacobs hang on I'll put the URI here.
18:02:41 [johnarwe_]
2/13 to AC reps list : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2009JanMar/0035.html
18:03:23 [johnarwe_]
(that URI is to chairs list, but it's the same email). WBS is Work ?? Sys, the same thing we used once to register for F2F meetings... just a way to record responses.
18:03:39 [johnarwe_]
The AC reps are used to that, they use it for every Rec vote.
18:04:27 [johnarwe_]
Your AC rep theoretically should know what groups your company is in and respond, but as we found out today everyone is stretched thin. thx
18:05:35 [johnarwe_]
btw if the editors still meet regularly, you need to rope Kumar
18:06:06 [johnarwe_]
Just to make sure the PR-draft changes he made get rolled into the rec version. 6480 is the existing bug, already assigned to kumar.
18:06:58 [johnarwe_]
He hasn't closed the CR publication bug for the same purpose either... but we already gave him an AI on that.
18:07:04 [ginny_]
ginny_ has joined #sml
18:07:17 [johnarwe_]
He hasn't closed the CR publication bug for the same purpose either... but we already gave him an AI on that.
18:07:45 [johnarwe_]
ok thx. have a happy half hour back :-)
18:17:20 [ht]
rrsagent, bye
18:17:20 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/02/23-sml-actions.rdf :
18:17:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: 210 to HT from MSM. No action taken. [1]
18:17:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/02/23-sml-irc#T17-40-43