See also: IRC log
<GregC> I guess GregC is first on the scribe list
<GregC> and willing?
<GregC> Tag, I'm it.
<Bob> scribe: Greg Carpenter
<GregC> I'm am trying to get to the FAQ., but experiencing some delays ...
<dug> how do I get the link to the minutes/rssagent?
<dug> Geoff "holds" Asir??
<dug> too much info :-)
<gpilz> finally found an IRC client that can work with Oracle's proxy
<Vikas> This is Vikas
<dug> LOL we need webconf :-)
<GregC> The agenda is available at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2009Jan/0045.html
<GregC> The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
<dug> I believe Greg was suckered into that one!
<GregC> add "unilateral wihtdrawal of issues" to the agenda
<GregC> People need more time to read and approve minutes from f2f
<GregC> bob: I wont be able chair
<GregC> bob: should we cancel or have Yves chair?
<GregC> Meeting will be held as planned, Yves will chair
<GregC> bob: Editors should use CVS to avoid "lost updates" from multiple editors
<GregC> Editors need to get Public Keys if they don't already have one
<GregC> bob: first drafts in W3C format with no changes
<GregC> bob: who will produce which first working drafts and when
<GregC> dug: are there conversion tools and should we use them?
<GregC> asir: conversion tools are avialable but still require significant manual effort
<dug> yves which doc were you thinking of?
<GregC> Yves: Perhaps some subnissions are already up to spec and will be easier?
<GregC> bob: In two weeks time, all submitted specs will be converted and available in xml spec format
<GregC> bob: specs may come out independently during that time
<GregC> bob: people will be given adequate time to review
<GregC> ACTION: editors will have first Public Working drafts available on or before Feb 3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/20-ws-ra-minutes.html#action01]
<asir> Yves - you probably want to think about a Tracker user named 'editors'
<trackbot> Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
<trackbot> If you want to associate this channel with an existing Tracker, please say 'trackbot, associate this channel with #channel' (where #channel is the name of default channel for the group)
<Yves> tracker not associated to irc yet, but we can the web interface for now
<GregC> bob: some WGs find a primer to be a useful aid to understanding the specs
<GregC> bob: Shall the WS-RA WG produce a primer?
<GregC> ??: One Primer per spec, or just one Primer?
<dug> While I think, in general, primers are good, until we have an area of confusion I'd prefer to wait
<GregC> bob: Is there anyone on this call who is willing to write a Primer?
<GregC> gpilz: maybe
<dug> my first choice would be to have areas of confusion be fixed in the spec
<GregC> GregC: Primers are for wordy explanations that might not be appropriate for a spec
<GregC> gpilz: tend to agree -- good place for use cases, etc
<GregC> Issue 6442
<GregC> bob: any opposition to accepting issue 6442?
<GregC> bob: Accepted without opposition
<GregC> bob: Issue assigned to gpilz
<GregC> bob: I assume the open question in the initial issue will be addressed with a more specific proposal
<GregC> Geoff: Note that this is another example of the larger upgrade to support WS-Addressing REC
<GregC> Geoff: do we have lots of individual issues (which is OK, just asking)
<Prasad2> +1 to having separate issues, helps focus the issue to specific area or matter
<dug> bob - there's 6459
<GregC> bob: granularity is up to the issue submitter
<GregC> new issue 6459
<gpilz> good catch!
<GregC> bob: issue 6459 accepted without opposition and assigned to Li
<dug> this is the _easy_ one you mentioned at the f2f :-)
<Bob> scribe: Bob
<gregcarp> Can you see me now?
<gpilz> +1 to Doug
<Prasad2> So, the WS-A:EPR definition has no extensibility built in?
<gpilz> EPR's have extensibility in them
Bob: The extensibility facet of this issue was decided at the f2f to be separate from the decision of which version of epr to reference
resolution: Resolve Issue-6433 with the proposal contained in Bugzilla Comment #1 w/o
<dug> no objection to more digestion/composting :-)
<asir> what was that :-)
send to the list and defer consideration for a future meeting
<dug> since this was pretty much covered at the f2f I wouldn't object to accepting it now - but no objection to composting either :-)
Li introduces his proposal
<gpilz> I wouldn't object to accepting it either - good work
Li introduces his prosal
<gpilz> again this looks acceptable
Originator wishes to withdraw these issues
resolution: Gudge 6408 6409 6410 6414 6415 6416 w/o
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.133 of Date: 2008/01/18 18:48:51 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/TC/WG/ Succeeded: s/teh/the/ FAILED: s/teh/the/ Succeeded: s/frist/first/ Succeeded: s/shoudl/should/ Succeeded: s/assiciated/associated/ Succeeded: s/gpilz:// Succeeded: s/Geoof/Geoff/g Found Scribe: Greg Carpenter Found Scribe: Bob Inferring ScribeNick: Bob Scribes: Greg Carpenter, Bob Default Present: [Microsoft], +1.571.262.aaaa, Bob_Freund, Doug_Davis, asir, GregC, Wu_Chou, Yves, [Oracle], +1.703.266.aabb, Ashok_Malhotra, Prasad_Yendluri, gpilz, JeffM Present: [Microsoft] +1.571.262.aaaa Bob_Freund Doug_Davis asir GregC Wu_Chou Yves [Oracle] +1.703.266.aabb Ashok_Malhotra Prasad_Yendluri gpilz JeffM Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2009Jan/0045.html Got date from IRC log name: 20 Jan 2009 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2009/01/20-ws-ra-minutes.html People with action items: editors WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]