IRC log of RDB2RDF on 2009-01-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:01:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #RDB2RDF
16:01:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/01/16-RDB2RDF-irc
16:01:14 [Ashok_Malhotra]
zakim, this is RDB2RDF
16:01:14 [Zakim]
ok, Ashok_Malhotra; that matches INC_RDB2RDF()11:00AM
16:01:23 [Ashok_Malhotra]
Chair: Ashok
16:01:40 [Ashok_Malhotra]
Meeting: RDB2RDF XG Telcon Jan 16, 2009
16:02:25 [Zakim]
+Ashok_Malhotra
16:03:40 [Ashok_Malhotra]
Regrets: Li Ma, Juan Sequeda, Soeren Auer
16:04:34 [ssahoo2]
I am on mute now
16:06:06 [Ashok_Malhotra]
Present: Wolfgang Halb, Andrew Eisenberg, Ahmed Ezzat, Satya Sahoo, Ashok Malhotrs
16:06:47 [Ashok_Malhotra]
zakim, who is making noise?
16:06:47 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:06:57 [Zakim]
Ashok_Malhotra, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: klanz2? (58%), ??P6 (23%), Ashok_Malhotra (44%)
16:07:39 [Ashok_Malhotra]
Zakim, drop klanz2?
16:07:39 [Zakim]
klanz2? is being disconnected
16:07:41 [Zakim]
-klanz2?
16:08:00 [Ashok_Malhotra]
+Present: Orri Erling
16:08:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.585.919.aacc - is perhaps klanz2?
16:08:36 [Ashok_Malhotra]
scribenick: AndrewE
16:08:58 [Zakim]
-klanz2?
16:09:03 [Ashok_Malhotra]
scribe: Andrew Eisenberg
16:09:51 [AndrewE]
3. Approve revised minutes of December 12 telcon
16:10:11 [Zakim]
+ +1.585.919.aadd - is perhaps klanz2?
16:11:09 [AndrewE]
approved
16:11:39 [AndrewE]
Approve minutes of Jan 9 telcon
16:11:54 [AndrewE]
approved
16:12:07 [Zakim]
-klanz2?
16:12:49 [AndrewE]
4. XG Logistics
16:13:02 [AndrewE]
5. Action Items
16:13:10 [AndrewE]
- Satya to send mail to XG asking for a final review of the Literature Survey
16:13:13 [AndrewE]
Done.
16:13:18 [ssahoo2]
ssahoo2 has joined #rdb2rdf
16:13:24 [AndrewE]
- Axel to propose changes to Proposed Recommendation to use RIF (by X’mas)
16:13:30 [AndrewE]
Open.
16:13:38 [AndrewE]
- Orri to send writeup of Ordance Survey usecase
16:13:57 [AndrewE]
Done. Included in final report that Ashok sent.
16:14:10 [AndrewE]
- Ashok to send out revised minutes for Decemebr 12 Telcon
16:14:12 [AndrewE]
Done.
16:14:20 [AndrewE]
- Satya to produce a final version of the SOTA till 2009-01-16
16:16:24 [AndrewE]
pdf will be placed on Wiki next week.
16:16:53 [Zakim]
+ +1.937.775.aaee
16:20:12 [AndrewE]
Done.
16:21:25 [AndrewE]
6. Satya Sahoo and Wolfgang Halb – Update on Literature Survey
16:21:31 [AndrewE]
Actions all done.
16:21:48 [AndrewE]
7, Use RIF for mapping? Axel?
16:22:09 [AndrewE]
New action: Ashok will write to Axel and ask whether anything else should be ing the final report.
16:22:29 [AndrewE]
8. Discussion of XG Report
16:22:49 [AndrewE]
Ashok added new use cases
16:22:56 [AndrewE]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/XGR/
16:27:07 [AndrewE]
Ashok is about to talk with W3C staff about the style/content of the report.
16:27:36 [AndrewE]
No objections heard.
16:28:35 [AndrewE]
4. XG Logistics
16:28:50 [AndrewE]
Next telcon Jan 23, 2009
16:29:48 [AndrewE]
We will skip this telecon.
16:30:05 [AndrewE]
Ashok may contact us and ask for a call if there is need.
16:30:28 [AndrewE]
9. AOB
16:31:04 [Zakim]
-??P2
16:31:06 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
16:31:07 [Zakim]
-Ashok_Malhotra
16:31:08 [Zakim]
- +1.937.775.aaee
16:31:10 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Eisenberg
16:31:11 [Zakim]
INC_RDB2RDF()11:00AM has ended
16:31:13 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.585.919.aaaa, Andrew_Eisenberg, +043316876aabb, Ashok_Malhotra, [IPcaller], +1.585.919.aacc, +1.585.919.aadd, +1.937.775.aaee
16:32:53 [whalb]
whalb has left #RDB2RDF
16:33:13 [Ashok_Malhotra]
rrsagent, make logs public
16:33:33 [Ashok_Malhotra]
rrsagent, create minutes
16:33:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/16-RDB2RDF-minutes.html Ashok_Malhotra
18:22:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #RDB2RDF
22:00:42 [JimM]
JimM has joined #RDB2RDF
23:59:19 [JimM]
JimM has joined #RDB2RDF